Just checked on all the monos. Had one that had a small spot of trich in the middle. I would normally just pitch the mono but I thought I could entertain myself. This mono does not have a liner and I can see all sides and bottom of the sub (just not the inside) and could only see the trich in a dime sized spot in the middle. So, to entertain myself, I preformed sub surgery but cutting out the spot and 2 inches of surrounding sub. I then took some of my freshly harvest metabolites and soak the impacted sub. I then went on to add droplets of metabolites of the entire surface of the sub to see what will happen. Also, this tub was spawned almost a week ago and seems to be 80% colonized.
Move this to the Mad scientist forum. Wasn't able to post in their.