Paradox
©
Fisana

Photo
* * * * - 2 votes

RATS! Your guide to protecting yourself against snitches, informers, informants, agents provocateurs, narcs, finks, and similar vermin

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• Black VIP
  • 10,107 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted Yesterday, 01:00 AM

...don't rely on a court appointed...

I wish I could find the cartoon online that my friend had on his wall.  It showed someone blowing up an inflatable doll that was a guy in a suit, holding a briefcase.  The caption read:  "If you cannot afford an attorney, we will have one inflated for you."

• Myc, Skywatcher, Juthro and 1 other like this

#22 OysterFarmer

OysterFarmer

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 596 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted Yesterday, 04:15 PM

Hahaha!OysterFarmer Hahaha!

I can't even say that I'm growing culinary mushrooms without people assuming I grow Psilocybin species.

I got rid of my f buddy recently because of her stupid questions blatantly designed to increase her ability to take me down one day. It's cool though. She let it slip that a staff member of hers snorted lines of coke with her boss at a staff party. She said she'd leave town if anyone told him how they heard about it. She still wanted to be friends just to keep tabs on me. I told her have a nice life.

Yah I get a lot of that too.  I've got a legit mushroom business and every once in a while some asshat will come through and ask me about 'shrooms'.  Seriously how dumb do you have to be to hook up a complete fucking stranger?  No getting to know me.  No dinner.  No romance.  Just go straight to sticking it right in huh?

I'm pretty sure I've had at least a few narks contact me about various things over the years.  I even tried selling some 'kits' for mushrooms locally.  Just put your syringe in which I didn't supply.  It was nothing but fucktards calling me "Can I grow magic mushrooms with these?"  Never sold a single one.  Just shut it down.

• onediadem likes this

#23 OysterFarmer

OysterFarmer

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 596 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted Yesterday, 04:16 PM

I wish I could find the cartoon online that my friend had on his wall.  It showed someone blowing up an inflatable doll that was a guy in a suit, holding a briefcase.  The caption read:  "If you cannot afford an attorney, we will have one inflated for you."

People don't realize it is the prosecutors office who supplies the defense attorney.  Pretty easy to do the math on that relationship.

#24 Juthro

Juthro

dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 5,178 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted Yesterday, 05:15 PM

Is this it Alder?

post-136504-0-09575800-1511302528.jpg

Attached Thumbnails

• law-order-attorneys-attorney-public_defender-clients-justice_system-jlnn294_low.jpg

Edited by Juthro, Yesterday, 05:16 PM.

• Alder Logs likes this

#25 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• Black VIP
  • 10,107 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted Yesterday, 05:18 PM

BINGO!!!

You don't know how long I searched for that, though I gave up quite a while back.

Let's see... Save Image As -- click

• Juthro likes this

#26 Juthro

Juthro

dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 5,178 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted Yesterday, 05:26 PM

Glad to help, friend :)

I read your post, and just for grins (it sounded like a carton I would like) I typed, 'inflatable lawer cartoon' in google, and this wasn't that far from the top of the stack (under images).

Edited by Juthro, Yesterday, 05:26 PM.

• Alder Logs likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!