57 replies to this topic

#1 Zen_

Zen_

Timelord

• Founders
  • 5,088 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 January 2015 - 03:04 AM

It saddens me to have to write this, and right this, but The Good Spore is no longer online nor accepting new orders. I believe this post should be the work of MrsH, and maybe she'll be around to add to it, but for now it needs to be made.

As many of you may have read on the TGS site:

Welcome to The Good Spore! Due to life circumstances we have taken TGS offline until further notice.

If you have placed an order recently and that order has not been fulfilled, please contact us at -- with your order and/or order number for a refund or replacement item.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may have caused.
Thanks to all who have supported us over our many dedicated years to this community. Please wish us luck and pray for our safe return.

There really isn't much more to say about it for now, and I do not anticipate nor expect this to be corrected by any other means. So I'm here to make an offer to anyone who has a placed but unfulfilled order...
  • VIP Status at Mycotopia
  • A replacement donation by one of our awesome members
  • A full refund
  • ...or you can gift your order or part of your order as a donation to support Mycotopia
Depending on the amount of your order you may choose one or more of the above. I'm collecting a list of folks with unfulfilled orders now. You can assist me in this process by PM'ing me your order number(s) and/or which option(s) above you would be happy with as a replacement to your order.

If you have donated to anyone who is missing their order please also PM me so that I can have confirmation and help to eliminate double dipping. Once you're taken care of I'll remove your name from the list and consider the matter closed.

The Good Spore has nothing to do with Mycotopia, but as human beings we understand the difficult times we must all endure from time-to-time. TGS has been a long time sponsor of Mycotopia and we would like to give back by making things right. So PM me and I'll do what I can.

:meditate:

Edited by TurkeyRanch, 26 January 2015 - 08:44 PM.

• MycoDani, kcmoxtractor, shiitakegrower and 2 others like this

#2 PsyBearknot

PsyBearknot

Psyche-Killa

• 5,437 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 January 2015 - 04:05 AM

Send a private message to Zen with your order number and what you ordered and he should be able to provide you with additional information.
  • TurkeyRanch likes this

#3 Zen_

Zen_

Timelord

• Founders
  • 5,088 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 January 2015 - 10:04 AM

^^ That is correct. Get me your order number and I'll see what I can do. There are a couple other threads about this floating around the board. I'll try and get them cleaned up and in one location.

The gist, we have 3 months of unfulfilled orders and I'm trying to get everyone square. It's going to take some time. I'm offering VIP here, replacement order via member donations, or a refund. PM me and we'll talk about what you need. I'm sorry I cannot do more at this time.

• blustain likes this

#4 Artcheezzz

Artcheezzz

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 11:22 AM

Any suppliers in UK?

#5 Zen_

Zen_

Timelord

• Founders
  • 5,088 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 January 2015 - 11:26 AM

Please also limit discussion here to TGS and/or trying to help those with unfulfilled orders. There are better places to discuss/request other vendors. If you have an unfulfilled order please let us know, if you would like to assist in taking care of these folks please let us know, if you're looking for recommendations for a vendor this is not the place to discuss.

Thanks.

#6 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

Hippiecritical

• App Administrator
  • 6,686 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 January 2015 - 11:42 AM

I can offer a print once Zen confirms the order, my selection is getting low so it would a print of my choosing.
  • Zen_, PsyBearknot, TurkeyRanch and 2 others like this

#7 drmcnasty

drmcnasty

Resident Pervert

• OG VIP
  • 1,089 posts

Donator

Posted 26 January 2015 - 02:32 PM

I have some available as well and will see what I can do about rounding stuff up for people that are set on specific strains
  • Shadowlord, TurkeyRanch, shiitakegrower and 2 others like this

#8 wharfrat

wharfrat

someone familiar

• App Administrator
  • 6,394 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 January 2015 - 03:57 PM

lemme know what you need, I can fulfill a bunch of orders with what i have.. they will have to settle for prints of my choice. i'm talking 100-150 prints.. prints only, no syringes. :biggrin:

PM me when u got a list Zen

Edited by wharfrat, 26 January 2015 - 04:02 PM.

• MLBjammer, Shadowlord, kcmoxtractor and 9 others like this

#9 Juthro

Juthro

dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 7,781 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 January 2015 - 05:46 PM

Damn Warf, you been stock piling like them doom's day survivalists?, lol

I was going to cough up a couple of prints, but now you've gone and made me feel all inadequate... :blush:(just kidding)

Seriously though, that is an amazing offer my friend, and I thank you.

You are doing the community as a whole, a great service by stepping in and helping.

Edited by Juthro, 26 January 2015 - 05:47 PM.

• Shadowlord, Skywatcher, drmcnasty and 3 others like this

#10 wharfrat

wharfrat

someone familiar

• App Administrator
  • 6,394 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 January 2015 - 06:00 PM

I was going to cough up a couple of prints, but now you've gone and made me feel all inadequate... :blush:(just kidding)

You are doing the community as a whole, a great service by stepping in and helping.

i was actually stocking up to supply a potential vendor.. so far that hasn't panned out, but we will see how this goes.

• Shadowlord, Juthro and drmcnasty like this

#11 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

Hippiecritical

• App Administrator
  • 6,686 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 January 2015 - 06:13 PM

i was actually stocking up to supply a potential vendor.. so far that hasn't panned out, but we will see how this goes.
I think you still are supplying a potential vender in the way are offering to help out.
  • TurkeyRanch, Juthro and wharfrat like this

#12 fungaljungle

fungaljungle

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 97 posts

Donator

Posted 26 January 2015 - 06:54 PM

I can help. 

• TurkeyRanch, Skywatcher and Juthro like this

#13 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

Hippiecritical

• App Administrator
  • 6,686 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 January 2015 - 07:08 PM

We should redirect it all to one thread. Bottom line is there are peeps willing to help out. If someone is is in need and have made a purchase, speak up. But anyway let's keep in one place. Here is the link. https://mycotopia.ne...e/#entry1209078

#14 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

Hippiecritical

• App Administrator
  • 6,686 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 January 2015 - 07:09 PM

Lol Thanks Juthro!
  • Juthro likes this

#15 Newmusher

Newmusher

New

• Free Member
  • 159 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 08:52 PM

I recently placed an order at TGS to teach my sister some mycology, but now TGS' website says they are down. Is my order going to be fulfilled, since it was placed while the site was still up, or are order not currently being fulfilled, even if they were placed?

#16 Zen_

Zen_

Timelord

• Founders
  • 5,088 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 January 2015 - 09:00 PM

Oops

#17 PsyBearknot

PsyBearknot

Psyche-Killa

• 5,437 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 January 2015 - 09:01 PM

Send a private message to Zen with your order number and what you ordered and he should be able to provide you with additional information.

Take a quick browse through this thread for additional info but Zen, the mods and some awesome members are working to make thinG's good. So drop that private message to Zen.

#18 Zen_

Zen_

Timelord

• Founders
  • 5,088 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 January 2015 - 09:02 PM

Oi, merged the wrong topics together. Glad that's fixed! We're back!

• wharfrat likes this

#19 TurkeyRanch

TurkeyRanch

Dancin' Deviant

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 5,930 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 January 2015 - 09:32 PM

Ha, you and me both. . . Did you notice? That weirdness could have come from both of us trying to edit thread at the same time. I creatively fixed it, sorta. It works.

Edited by TurkeyRanch, 26 January 2015 - 09:34 PM.

#20 shiitakegrower

shiitakegrower

VIP Member

• OG VIP
  • 454 posts

Donator

Posted 29 January 2015 - 04:02 PM

I hope this isn't too off topic... My thoughts and prayers are with those individuals from TGS. I also wanted to say that the actions taken and proposed resolution by Zen and the others here makes me even more please to be part of such a great community!

I will also send Zen a pm to see how I might be able to help.  :hug:

• Zen_, coorsmikey, AGAMA and 5 others like this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!