• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 PSyChOViXeNFaIrY616

PSyChOViXeNFaIrY616

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 220 posts

Posted 24 July 2006 - 06:51 PM

:meditate: So I am wondering what a 1 gram trip will produce? will I get some intense visuals or feel love and peace with everything ocne again? :eusa_pray This will be my second trip. Any advice for things not to mix with mushys? :teeth: Since I just downloaded the movie "Alice In Wonderland" I enver seen it before and i plan to after i eat this 1 gram i been saving hoping to get more but.. yeah..

alcohol good or bad? intesifys or does nothing?
same with marijuana...

#2 Guest_CoyoteMesc_*

Guest_CoyoteMesc_*

Posted 24 July 2006 - 07:03 PM

I have heard that o.j. intensifies but have never tried it. probably will this weekend though

#3 night_ryder

night_ryder

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 442 posts

Posted 24 July 2006 - 07:06 PM

i tried 3 grams made it into a tea and it felt near to 6grams peaking, but it only lasted 4 hours :(.

i guess you can make it into a tea and wait for 20-30minutes to peak then watch it and enjoy :)

#4 robman1

robman1

Mycophage

• Expired Member
  • 194 posts

Posted 24 July 2006 - 07:13 PM

theres that syrian rue i've always asked about

the answers are always nice, but I doubt you have time to grab some of that

what was your first dose (first trip)?

#5 manjotar

manjotar

Disciple of Boognish

• Expired Member
  • 451 posts

Posted 24 July 2006 - 07:35 PM

you should eat that gram on an empty stomache,
down some OJ, then smoke a fat bowl as you're coming up,
i think that would make alice interesting...

small amounts of psilly with pot smoking just makes me feel like i'm getting high for the first time, very elevated stonage

#6 manjotar

manjotar

Disciple of Boognish

• Expired Member
  • 451 posts

Posted 24 July 2006 - 07:42 PM

drinking alcohol with mushrooms just dumbs down the trip IMO,
you stop noticing all the good insights and just feel "fucked up"...

#7 N0Face

N0Face

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 73 posts

Posted 24 July 2006 - 08:09 PM

i dont know... last time i smoked up while i was tripping it just made me feel high and i completely lost my trip... and then about an hour and a half later i had a horrrrible "cant tell if im tripping or not" experience that lasted about an hour but after that i was realllllllllllly relaxed

#8 N0Face

N0Face

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 73 posts

Posted 24 July 2006 - 08:11 PM

by the way i always thought about smoking a gram of maybe 15x or 20x salvia while peaking on a shroom trip but im too scared... if anyone else has had an experience with that please tell the story

#9 manjotar

manjotar

Disciple of Boognish

• Expired Member
  • 451 posts

Posted 24 July 2006 - 08:17 PM

i've smoked some whole leaf salvia while tripping on acid, just packed a full bowl and hit it until.....POW! instant trip acceleration! just don't try to have an agenda when you mix salvia and psychedelics. let what happens happen, and you'll learn something new for sure!

i would be hesitant to mix anything with an extract that strong,
maybe 5X or 10X, 'cause i tend to use the salvia as a "jumping off point" for whatever the psychedelic is that i'm using (usually LSD).
my mind knows that after i smoke some salvia, no matter how strong or weak the trip already is, 'reality' is SURE to take a backseat to whats about to happen.

#10 mindovermycelia

mindovermycelia

Imaginary friend

• Expired Member
  • 759 posts

Posted 24 July 2006 - 08:34 PM

1 gram is just enough to piss me off, really. Unless I eat some rue with it, which I keep a steady supply of around. Still a gram would be the minimum in that situation as well. Now if I haven't tripped in long ass time, 10 grams fresh, which would dry down to a gram, would do me right for a real happy time but no visuals really. I wouldn't expect much. Then you'll be happy with what you get. Don't drink, do smoke.

#11 night_ryder

night_ryder

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 442 posts

Posted 24 July 2006 - 08:46 PM

i smoked lets say .3grams with around 4 grams of mushrooms, boy was i fucked on the park bench for like an hour, just admiring. the weed make me lazy, just wanted to chill and watch the grass, grow while staying the same height lol, looked like waves in the grass

#12 Mycolangelo

Mycolangelo

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 394 posts

Posted 24 July 2006 - 10:23 PM

How much was your 1st trip?
Depends on specie, if its a cubensis strain 1g is at the low end. You'll proly feel a "body high" but not too much in visuals. Some people are more effected than others.
Like to read your trip report :)

#13 pskovinsky

pskovinsky

Ex-chat M0d of Doom, y3

• Expired Member
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 24 July 2006 - 11:55 PM

Weed tends to add more colors to a trip, or in my case send me directly into the loony bin for a few hours.

Alcohol tends to dumb it down, though i have enjoyed the combo from time to time.
It plays all kinds of hell with my stomach though, it hurt for days afterwards.

Opiates+mushrooms = way gone, mostly opiates++ with tiny bit of mushroom poking through, feels good, but arguably a waste of the mushrooms, and don't go in public :P
(Admitedly, i went in public on that combo and did far better with it then i do on just mushrooms, the opiates calmed me down. I probably just looked drunk++ or something)

To be honest, i say mix nothing with it, let it be a pure shroom trip, that'll give you a better idea as to whether you like 'em or not, and whether they like you or not (they don't like me anymore, little bastards :P)

#14 PSyChOViXeNFaIrY616

PSyChOViXeNFaIrY616

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 220 posts

Posted 25 July 2006 - 08:58 AM

My 1st trip I ate about 4 grams dry on the 4th of july. I didnt have alot of intense visuals, i mean, my keyboards buttions looked wavy checkered like adn they were alternately getting bigger and smaller adn i saw dripping water in the air dripping towards the ceiling, colors seemed brighter and thing made me in awee from 6pm-2 am. Ill post a attachment of my 1st trip report :)

by the way i always thought about smoking a gram of maybe 15x or 20x salvia while peaking on a shroom trip but im too scared... if anyone else has had an experience with that please tell the story

I am buying some salvia today hopefully i like 20x betetr myself altho i only took 2 baby hits from a bowlpack and felt a bit miserable. But I am going to try it.

Now a combination that makes me wonder.. if anyones ever tryed dosing dxm and a gram of cubes?
maybe weed, dxm, shrroms and salvia? hahaha that would be a total mind fuck...:eusa_naug

Attached Files

#15 LotRev

LotRev

Technopagan

• Expired Member
  • 1,295 posts

Posted 25 July 2006 - 12:36 PM

One gram trips are enjoyable. Definitely get a sack of some green to go along....I think you should on every trip. As far as visuals...maybe some breathing of carpets and walls, but it usually is just a nice body high. Sometimes on one gram, the energy is there, but it can't break through to the other side, which makes me very antsy and in need to release that energy. Take two grams just to be safe! :lol:

#16 eternalfrost

eternalfrost

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 811 posts

Posted 25 July 2006 - 01:27 PM

my friend told me that he enjoys .5-1 g as a threshold dose just for meditationg, doodling, taking a walk in the park etc. just adds a new twist to 'artsy' type activites. enough to feel somethings going on, but small enough to go out into the world and not have to worry (no driving of course tho)

#17 night_ryder

night_ryder

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 442 posts

Posted 26 July 2006 - 08:40 AM

i suppose a .5-1gram trip will slightly effect your brain but will allow you to function without anyone knowing whats going on in your head.

i suppose .5-1grams trips can be had more often then 3-4-5-6 grams trips.

#18 Guest_durban_poison_*

Guest_durban_poison_*

Posted 26 July 2006 - 06:53 PM

you could drink some juice that contains maois. i forget its not pomegranet but some exotic fruit like that. im sure someone here knows which juice it is(not grapfruit).

#19 nomoreusmc

nomoreusmc

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 940 posts

Posted 26 July 2006 - 07:19 PM

I don't think 1 gram would do it. Although after reading your trip report It sounds like you had alot of fun. It really sounds like an awsome trip, don't be scared of it, If you want to knock your dosage down do about 3/4 of what you did last time. and BTW welcome to the trippers club, it's what all your hard work was for:hugs:

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!