186 replies to this topic

#181 onediadem

onediadem

Insidious Drivel

• OG VIP
  • 15,305 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 07 November 2018 - 10:44 PM

Every couple I have ever known who has dabbled in three ways has parted company. My brothers wife was all about it as long as she was the only female. When the tables turned and she had another woman to contend with, it became a competition and jealousy made for an ugly scene. Unfortunately, I happened to be visiting from out of town and woke up to windows being broken, tv's smashed. I ended up having to leave for my sister's house to get away from the drama. So, a big fat nope for me. This is something you do when single, with other consenting singles.

• roc, Soliver, wildedibles and 3 others like this

#182 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 13,601 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 November 2018 - 12:07 AM

It probably works best between when the director shouts, "action," and "cut."

• onediadem, Soliver, LargeMarge and 5 others like this

#183 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 8,194 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 November 2018 - 10:25 AM

lmao Alder thats the way to do it ;)

Im bi so me and hubby fantasize :) about it but if he touched another woman I would become jelous.... Im not really the jelous type cuz I trust my man .... he knows that one woman is enough trouble he dont need to look for another :)

My hubby used to wrestle and he went to a bday party for his other wrestler friends ..... well the girl friend of his friend was trying to sit on his knee the whole time trying to play with his beard "I like your beard .... why dont you grow one of these" she asked her boy friend
...hubby kept looking at his friend to get his woman under control ... hubby was getting a little fustrated not knowing what to do .... he tells her no but she is persistant ....lmao I like the way my hubby was all imbarrassed trying to tell me what jhappened all i could do was giggle I was not jelous at all cuz I TRUST MY MAN not to do anything with another
  • Juthro likes this

#184 jkdeth

jkdeth

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 2,487 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 November 2018 - 12:14 PM

Three random people just tryna kink. That works. Two people in a relationship adding a third very seldom works without repercussions.

There was one chick that we used to joke about making the second wife, but we both really loved that girl. But like mentioned above she and I couldn't have done stuff.
  • wildedibles likes this

#185 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 8,194 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 November 2018 - 03:43 PM

Three random people just tryna kink. That works. Two people in a relationship adding a third very seldom works without repercussions.
There was one chick that we used to joke about making the second wife, but we both really loved that girl. But like mentioned above she and I couldn't have done stuff.

Right on lol I have a hubby and 2 boys I keep saying I need a wife and maybe the floor would get mopped more often ;)

#186 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 8,194 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 November 2018 - 03:44 PM

Right on lol I have a hubby and 2 boys I keep saying I need a wife and maybe the floor would get mopped more often ;) ..... and oh ya the towels would be flolded instead of this weird roll fold lmao

#187 PalatableAmbrosias

PalatableAmbrosias

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 15 posts

Posted 18 July 2019 - 05:11 AM

Relationships and sex can be tricky, but most of all, there's nothing harder than love. Reggie breaks it all down really well here. 

https://www.youtube....h?v=vO1CCXXMzBI

Edited by PalatableAmbrosias, 18 July 2019 - 05:12 AM.

• wildedibles, Moonless and astrofaer like this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!