9 replies to this topic

#1 August West

August West

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,493 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 April 2015 - 07:56 PM

On the run-up to the 20th anniversary of the OKC bombing and, as the memory of the incident slips deeper into the memory hole, let us not forget our critical thinking faculties...

The 1995 (April 19th) bombing in Oklahoma City was a direct blow to the heart of America. 168 people were killed, including nineteen children. For those watching the nightly news, terrorism had come home. For years following the bombing, countless victims' family members, survivors, rescuers, and ordinary Americans, have questioned the official accounts about that fateful day. Hoping to shed light on answers long ignored and censored, both by prominent media outlets and the U.S. government, A Noble Lie peels back what we thought we knew about the bombing and it's perpetrators. This film exposes information never before examined or brought to the attention of the American public. A Noble Lie is the culmination of years of research and documentation conducted by independent journalists, scholars, and ordinary citizens. Often risking their personal safely and sanity, they have gathered evidence which threatens to expose the startling reality of what exactly occurred at 9:02 am on April 19, 1995 in Oklahoma City.

[Direct Link]

Edited by August West, 16 April 2015 - 07:57 PM.

• Alder Logs and Juthro like this

#2 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 13,904 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 April 2015 - 10:08 PM

The question is, will anyone take the two hours (besides myself) to watch it?

• August West and Juthro like this

#3 August West

August West

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,493 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 April 2015 - 10:32 PM

Doubtful ;)

Here's your prize for being so diligent. It's fresh, man.

• Alder Logs and Juthro like this

#4 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 13,904 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 April 2015 - 11:59 PM

I knew some explosives experts back then and was also up on the seismic signature.  I soon learned about the behavior of the ATF that day.  What was new for me was the connection to Mena.

Edited by Alder Logs, 16 April 2015 - 11:59 PM.

• Coopdog likes this

#5 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 13,904 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 17 April 2015 - 10:14 AM

Listened to the Corbett interview.  McVey, alive?  It would not be a surprise. 

#6 Spooner

Spooner

Horney Toad

• Black VIP
  • 2,752 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 17 April 2015 - 03:26 PM

I love the part @32:50 where the Medical  Examiner says that they  have 8 people with traumatic leg amputations but they have 9 amputated legs... one too many.  Oopsie

P.S. It all seems like theater sometimes. one more black comedy like Wag The Dog 

http://www.solarmovie.is/link/play/2035289/

Edited by Spooner, 17 April 2015 - 04:15 PM.

#7 August West

August West

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,493 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 18 April 2015 - 12:41 AM

What was new for me was the connection to Mena.

Well, if McVeigh really was CIA and CIA is running Mena, you're not too many Kevin Bacon's away from a connection (I wonder what sort of alarm, "CIA" and "Kevin Bacon", in the same sentence, sets off on NSA computers?)

#8 pharmer

pharmer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,985 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 18 April 2015 - 09:56 AM

Does anyone remember the awesomely slick Memorial Service on tv within just a few hours of the OKC bombing?

It was a perfectly, seamlessly,  and meticulously staged theatre of the bizarre. All the big names were there. Mr and Mrs Clinton, a handful of recognizable elected types, priests, rabbis, probably a mullah somewhere among the carefully ethnically balanced cast.

Ultimately its purpose was to tell us all we're secondary to the Fed, that we all were wounded, and that we should all be outraged. But mostly we should just not consider that this was an inside job or that Lone Nut McViegh might have had a valid grievance.

I doubt video of this event could be found to be scrutinized and questioned. The idea that something like it could be put together so quickly on such very short notice should not have a chance to be found out for to question it might lead to the conclusion that it was being put together well before the fuse was lit.

It would be useful that we all start recording TV news, radio, and the internet at the instant one of these things come along. A study of how quickly and often the narrative morphs into the meme would be soooooo useful. People should see how when inconvenient facts are accidently included in news coverage in the heat of the reporting moment and lost never to be seen again. Inconvenient facts subvert and sabotage the desired narrative and get sent down the Memory Hole.

Anyway, to study that Memorial Service would be to see how a whole country was duped, probably by the same entities who set the whole ball rolling.

#9 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 13,904 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 18 April 2015 - 10:46 AM

(I wonder what sort of alarm, "CIA" and "Kevin Bacon", in the same sentence, sets off on NSA computers?)

post-131808-0-17211900-1429372052.jpg

remain-calm.jpg

Edited by Alder Logs, 18 April 2015 - 10:50 AM.

#10 -=Zeus=-

-=Zeus=-

-= Still Kickin =-

• OG VIP
  • 1,938 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 18 April 2015 - 12:03 PM

I will.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!