#21 Dipole

Dipole

Legalize Cannabis

• OG VIP
  • 3,120 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 07 June 2015 - 12:29 PM

I took 3 cuttings from the lowest branches.  I transplanted her into a bigger pot.  She has been moved into the vegging chamber under 5 CFLs.  I will veg her for a couple of weeks and then put her outside.  It will be a little late.  This summer might be atypical so I might get lucky and get her to maturity.

• AGAMA likes this

#22 TheObserver

TheObserver

Make em' say Umph!

• OG VIP
  • 1,171 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 07 June 2015 - 11:40 PM

She is looking happy.

#23 Green (E)

Green (E)

Mycophage

• Expired Member
  • 105 posts

Posted 09 June 2015 - 04:54 PM

Hey there buddy... Stick her in the shade if its at all possible and then put her in direct sunlight. If you wait 3 weeks til you put her out it will be a smaller plant. No cfl on earth compares to the sun even if you run if 36 hours a day ;) . Looking nice man, I just started som Black Widow seeds a few months ago and am going to 12/12 them in a week or so. Glad to see your still growing man!!!

#24 Dipole

Dipole

Legalize Cannabis

• OG VIP
  • 3,120 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 June 2015 - 09:16 AM

The way the sun is around here, even at soltice, as soon as I put a plant outside she goes into flower.  So I have to veg her under CFL.  It would be better to put her in sun and CFL, but I can't do that yet.

#25 Green (E)

Green (E)

Mycophage

• Expired Member
  • 105 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 01:04 PM

I'll be damned. Well, good luck with her white widow is a favorite. I recently started a ten pack of black widows from Mr. nice and will be flowering them next week :D

#26 Dipole

Dipole

Legalize Cannabis

• OG VIP
  • 3,120 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 June 2015 - 06:48 PM

Here are the cuttings.

WW cuttings.JPG

#27 Dipole

Dipole

Legalize Cannabis

• OG VIP
  • 3,120 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 June 2015 - 01:22 PM

Well clones are fine and dandy,but were's the weed?

Here is White Widow.  She is growing faster than I thought, she will probably have to go outside in the next day or two.

WW.JPG

She as the biggest leaves that I have seen on one of my grows.  This is one hell of a plant.

• Stoned Angel likes this

#28 Green (E)

Green (E)

Mycophage

• Expired Member
  • 105 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 03:29 PM

I love how dense seed plants grow! I thought she was flowering until i clicked on it and saw it closer

#29 Dipole

Dipole

Legalize Cannabis

• OG VIP
  • 3,120 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 June 2015 - 09:13 AM

She has the biggest leaves of any plant that I have yet grown.  I have always trained my plants too.  She is going all natural this time.  She will be put out tomorrow, she has just about to outgrow my chamber ceiling.

#30 Dipole

Dipole

Legalize Cannabis

• OG VIP
  • 3,120 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 June 2015 - 08:48 AM

I put her out the day before solstice.  It would be a kick to have vegged her up twice as big.  I am going to enjoy watching her this summer.

WW (1).JPG WW (2).JPG .

• Skywatcher and Juthro like this

#31 Headinthehills

Headinthehills

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 461 posts

Donator

Posted 21 June 2015 - 09:52 AM

Sweet looking plant. I've always thought Mother Nature grows some pretty fine herb.

#32 ResidentPervert

ResidentPervert

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 1,057 posts

Donator

Posted 21 June 2015 - 05:49 PM

Hell yeah Dipole! I was really glad to see this thread, i always love to read your threads man. Looking really impressive so far. I may have to get some WW seeds ordered.

#33 Dipole

Dipole

Legalize Cannabis

• OG VIP
  • 3,120 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 June 2015 - 11:44 PM

I am impressed by this plant.  It bulked up damn nicely under only 1 CFL for most of the vegging time.  I have done the same with other plants; this WW blows them all away.  I usually grow sativa dom hybrids.  This plant is indica dom for sure, so its all new for me.  I started to grow Mandala's Hashberry a few years back, but I had to give up the grow at the time.  Bummer.  Given a proposed naming correction I should say I usually grow indica dom and WW is afghanica dom.

This thread is poised to bring on a great show.  Enjoy.

• TurkeyRanch and Juthro like this

#34 Green (E)

Green (E)

Mycophage

• Expired Member
  • 105 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 05:26 PM

just remembered a trick i use to keep senstive varieties from flowering for you! AT home depot and many other hardware stores they sell little solar powered lights for illuminating walkways and such for about 5 bucks. place one at the base of your plant and it will light it up until 3-4 am and prevent it from flowering ;)

#35 Dipole

Dipole

Legalize Cannabis

• OG VIP
  • 3,120 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 July 2015 - 02:14 AM

Summer Solstice in Southern California flips a vegging plant into flower.  This WW stretched from an initial height of 18" and now she is 31".

WW.jpg

This plant has great roots.  3 out of 3 cuttings rooted.

WW Clones.JPG

The smaller plant did not have roots when the other 2 plants were planted with big roots.  The 3rd cutting didn't root.  I saw that it had 2 tiny leaves that I did not trim off.  So I trimmed them off.  The plant rooted in a week of so.

The rooted cuttings send roots into the potting soil within 2 days.  This plant has amazing roots.  Cloning is a piece of cake with this particular White Widow.

• Skywatcher, Heirloom and wharfrat like this

#36 Dipole

Dipole

Legalize Cannabis

• OG VIP
  • 3,120 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 July 2015 - 12:06 AM

It has been a month since she was put outside, 1/3 of the way to solstice.  All of those big, beautiful fan leaves has fallen off.

WW (2).JPG

The three clones are getting bigger.  The two bigger ones just got transplanted into bigger pots.

WW (1).JPG

Edited by Dipole, 20 July 2015 - 12:07 AM.

• Skywatcher and wharfrat like this

#37 Cindysid

Cindysid

VIP Member

• OG VIP
  • 789 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 23 July 2015 - 02:31 PM

I'm arriving kinda late, but thrilled to see this.  I haven't grown WW in about 12 years, but I have seeds from Mr. Nice on order right now.  I am going to try a fall grow.  In my area I have almost 2 months before the daylight drops to 12 hours, so I am going to see what they will do.  I may have to trick them with the solar as Green suggested.  I haven't grown anything this year because of visiting family, so this will be a new experience growing this time of year.  When I get them in the dirt, I will start a thread.

• Heirloom likes this

#38 Heirloom

Heirloom

Quantum Particle

• OG VIP
  • 4,343 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 23 July 2015 - 07:21 PM

white widow is great but so is white rhino.

hey if stranded on deserted  island with 2 girls I would be happy to have either bud to exist on.

• Cindysid likes this

#39 Dipole

Dipole

Legalize Cannabis

• OG VIP
  • 3,120 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 24 July 2015 - 11:28 AM

Thanks for dropping in.  I am thinking I need to put my plants out later next time.  Even the longest days are not long enough, but the nights are too short too.  So if I put a plant out it flips to flowering.  My WW flipped, but she stretched a lot too.  I should put plants out now.  The days will be shortening up soon and the coastal overcast crap will hopefully be gone.  My Toxsik plants have been suffering from bud rot and mildew because of the early planting.

• Cindysid and Heirloom like this

#40 Cindysid

Cindysid

VIP Member

• OG VIP
  • 789 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 24 July 2015 - 11:36 AM

Summer crops here fall prey to bud rot, worms, and spider mites.   I am hoping that a late planting will avoid at least some of these problems.  My Spring crops have always done well.  I haven't ever had a complete loss though, so I'm always grateful for whatever nature allows!

• Heirloom and Headinthehills like this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!