#1 mjshroomer

mjshroomer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,470 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 July 2015 - 01:49 AM

I am in need of an Exorcist: This poor child is possessed by a 'Demonic, Satanic' being. Anyone know a good Exorcist. She has over a dozen phony accounts at Face Book under several variations of her name and other's names as well, even in the name of her children, grand children, passed away mother and variations of her own name as well. Help is really needed. This is serious folks. Watch the change of her into a demon form image 1,2,3, and 4.

My Dream Scope nightmare child, lost i the wilderness of madness and deep possession.

mjshroomer/Man of Knowledge

Untitled-2Possession1.jpg

Edit: (Black on black type color changed to be visible..... :biggrin: )

Edited by Skywatcher, 19 July 2015 - 10:04 AM.

• Soliver likes this

#2 mjshroomer

mjshroomer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,470 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 July 2015 - 01:53 AM

I just posted a text and a new art image above and the text is not showing up.  What is the problem?

john

Edited by mjshroomer, 19 July 2015 - 01:55 AM.

#3 toadshroom

toadshroom

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 490 posts

Posted 19 July 2015 - 05:24 AM

Ohhhh... this little light of mine... this little light of mine... im gonna let it shine... hide it under a bushel?...NO!!! ...I'm gonna let it shine... let it shine let it shine let it shine... :-) love and light and love and light and light that shines from the love inside :-)

#4 AGAMA

AGAMA

Open Your Eyes And Realize That We Are One

• Site Administrator
  • 5,094 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 July 2015 - 05:59 AM

New art image, eh?

Looks more like the make-up

artist for 'The Island of Dr Moreau"

wasn't quite finished yet...lol.

Interesting stuff, john...

Are you sure that you don't want

me to throw it over into the Twilight forum?

You were typing black-on-black, AFAIK,

and that's what makes the post so

difficult to physically see.

• Skywatcher and Juthro like this

#5 Juthro

Juthro

dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 7,147 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 July 2015 - 08:36 PM

Good to see you still kicking MJ.

From my recollection they all (kids in general) do that about that age, though most of the time you cant capture it on camera :)

Peace and love,
Juth
  • Mycomaniac2007 and TurkeyRanch like this

#6 TurkeyRanch

TurkeyRanch

Dancin' Deviant

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 5,930 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 July 2015 - 09:42 PM

So, can you travel for demonic removal, or do you need an exorcist to do a house visit?

I bet if you tried, you could exorcize it yourself, just make sure to have plenty of dry towels and maybe some DMT close at hand.
  • Mycomaniac2007, Coopdog and Juthro like this

#7 Skywatcher

Skywatcher

Twilight Walker

• 6,563 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 July 2015 - 10:01 PM

I can perform this over the internet for you mj. Be prepared for some severe screaming and full demonic exposure before we are finished.

You will need to place your possessed daughter in front of the computer. Now make her watch as you delete everything and all permissions to her facebook access. This needs to be complete, total removal is the only way. The demon is sly, do not forget the phone portal.

There will be much gnashing of teeth. Do not back down......

Facebook is the portal for this demonic possession. She will need a substitute. Books are good and real face to face communication. Expect it to take some time for her true persona to return........

• coorsmikey, Mycomaniac2007, TurkeyRanch and 1 other like this

#8 Soliver

Soliver

Deviant

• OG VIP
  • 3,212 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 July 2015 - 11:29 PM

I had a rodent infestation in my chickenhouse last year.  Can't poison 'em (dogs on property) and they were too smart for traps, so I ended up using a blowgun to nail 'em to the wall and then I bonked 'em in the head with a Coke bottle.  Terrible.

On the other hand, you could wrap the AC adaptor round of her wireless router with aluminum foil and plug it back in.  Won't kill the problem, just the symptoms, but it could be fun to watch.

:)

soliver

• TurkeyRanch and Skywatcher like this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!