• This topic is locked This topic is locked
69 replies to this topic

#21 apokalypse

apokalypse

Dr. Durgs

• Expired Member
  • 1,454 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 07:57 PM

mycotopia.net.          172800  IN      NS      aron.ns.cloudflare.com.
mycotopia.net.          172800  IN      NS      walt.ns.cloudflare.com.

You may consider dropping the TTL to something less than 48 hours. :) my nameserver was half way through refreshing!

and, hello again (been close to 4 years).  Thanks for fixing the site.

Edited by apokalypse, 25 August 2015 - 07:58 PM.

• MLBjammer likes this

#22 drmcnasty

drmcnasty

Resident Pervert

• OG VIP
  • 1,089 posts

Donator

Posted 25 August 2015 - 07:59 PM

I am really glad to see topia back on line and know that everything is ok.  Since I read this thread earlier some things have been bothering me though.  Zen this is not directed at you and i apologize for being off topic but i am addressing it in this thread because of comments in here.

I'm sure a lot of you people have heard me on this rant before but some people need reminders of what this is all about.  Psychedelics were never supposed to be a greed driven industry.  Psychedelics are about turning people on to beautiful, live changing experiences.  When I was introduced to the scene LSD was dirt cheap and more often than not mushrooms were free.  I have made it my personal goal to put these tools into the right hands and do my part to try and change lives.  I have always said that getting money involved in it just makes shit dirty.   Mah never asked to have all of this dumped in her lap and I'm sure it was overwhelming.  The ugly truth of the situation is that money was stolen from members of our community.  That really sucked, it was a black eye and a kick in the nuts to the community.  Had there not been money involved it wouldn't have been that big of a deal.  The upside to this is that members stepped up to make things right and that is the true spirit of things.  Since then i have seen shit go the way it's supposed to.  Thanks to the guys who truly understand this i have seen lots of print giveaways.  Coorsmikey is handing out prints non stop and Rictus started another spore ring.  Most of you guys are in the bathroom cussing while you're trying to wash spores off of your hands while others are digging for change in your couch so you can order a syringe.  Share the fucking love guys cuz the person that really needs a print will never forget the spirit.  

Hyphe, I really appreciate you sharing the jokes I haven't had a chance to read yet.  The server catching chlamydia is some of the funniest shit I have read in a while.  If people can't have a laugh at their own expense you will surely miss out on a lot of laughs.  I don't mind starting a post about dumb shit I have done so others can have a laugh with me and hopefully a lot of you have.  I really want you to help me understand what all of this is about.  I have noticed that you tend to get a raging hard-on for some people and have no issues waving that thing around on a public forum.  With the skills and knowledge that you have why do you choose to post these personal attacks on people instead of sharing what you know?  You are staff man, you should be moderating other peoples bullshit not stirring up you own.  It isn't just isolated to your attacks on Cue but i have seen you argue with a guy that posted the USDA guidelines on pasteurization.  Im not tryihg to call you out on this i just really don't understand whats going on.

Edited by drmcnasty, 25 August 2015 - 10:47 PM.

• MLBjammer, coorsmikey, roscoe and 2 others like this

#23 Juthro

Juthro

dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 8,620 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 25 August 2015 - 10:19 PM

I'm not sure why, as I am not very tek savvy, but I suddenly cant get back on the site with IE, it shows me the page that says the domain has expired. But I can get here by using chrome with the same laptop. So I am guessing it is on my end, but I would appreciate any advice on how to fix it.

BTW I was able to get on the site earlier today (just an hour or so ago) using IE. Any help would be appreciated.
  • MLBjammer likes this

#24 drmcnasty

drmcnasty

Resident Pervert

• OG VIP
  • 1,089 posts

Donator

Posted 25 August 2015 - 10:22 PM

clear your cache Juthro

•  

• AGAMA, Skywatcher and Juthro like this

#25 Juthro

Juthro

dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 8,620 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 25 August 2015 - 10:44 PM

Thanks Doc, I owe you a beer my friend :)
  • drmcnasty likes this

#26 drmcnasty

drmcnasty

Resident Pervert

• OG VIP
  • 1,089 posts

Donator

Posted 25 August 2015 - 10:48 PM

Glad I could help.  I know Roscoe is still not able to login either.

#27 Juthro

Juthro

dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 8,620 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 25 August 2015 - 11:04 PM

There was a moment just about 5 min ago that I couldn't get on with either chrome or IE, but I cleared my IE browser now and it seems to be working fine, but I don't know what happened with chrome. I feel like things are still changing that are out of my control. But I guess most of life is like that. :)

BTW I did not know how to clear my cache with out looking it up, so if there are any dummy's like me out there using IE, try control/shift/delete to bring up the menu.

Thanks again Doc, I really do owe you a beer or two.

BTW, I hope Roscoe gets it taken care of soon, I always enjoy and respect his view point.

#28 hyphaenation

hyphaenation

Former Staff

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 13,772 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 25 August 2015 - 11:12 PM

"Hyphe, I really appreciate you sharing the jokes I haven't had a chance to read yet. The server catching chlamydia is some of the funniest shit I have read in a while."

Hey DM, i think you may have misread what i wrote as jokes from me... They were written by Cue on another site which i read in the days that topia was down. My pointvthere was he was talking nasty about mycotopia when replying to someone asking whats up with the site. Mrs H gave the site chlamidia etc etc. Maybe you find that funny , I don't know, to each their own. What i was saying was i was suprised he still posts here but was shit-talking the site elsewhere with digs at hippie3, mrs hippie3 and Zen.

Ayhow just happy the site is back up and not really caring what nasty things Cue has to ssy about us.
  • roc, MLBjammer, Foster and 2 others like this

#29 Juthro

Juthro

dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 8,620 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 25 August 2015 - 11:29 PM

Ayhow just happy the site is back up and not really caring what nasty things Cue has to ssy about us.

I like Cue, or Pasta, or what ever name he wants to go by, I really do, and I count him in my list of friends.

While I find the jokes a little over the top (and I admit I have not read what he said for myself), I also truly respect the commitment he has shown on this site (and others) for sharing knowledge and teaching people how to grow. Not many have reached the level of sharing knowledge he has, at least IMHO.

He and Mrs H (who I also have the utmost respect for) have had a long history of antagonism to each other, and I see the jokes as another skirmish in that war.
  • Coopdog and drmcnasty like this

#30 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 15,023 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 25 August 2015 - 11:46 PM

OMG...so happy the site is up again! I've been down myself for a few days...broke my hand...typing is slow.

I inherited a tiny house build that has been a redo of a lot of it, as tear the rafters all off, redesign and rebuild them.  Today I got to the point where two thirds of it could be roofed.  I can't lift a sheet of OSB so I need help. Luckily, I had that strong young man from next door here to help today.  I was backing down a couple feet and hooked a heel on a root and went onto my back, hard.  I put my hands back to break the fall and I knew I hurt my wrist the second I landed.  It hurt bad but I decided to play through it while I had the help.  We got the OSB all on the completed rafters and the felt on that, but if it hadn't been for having gravity on my side, no way could I have driven nails or even the staple tacker.   It's far worse tonight.  Throbbing.  Thinking I wish I had some poppy pod tea. I could click the mouse after I taped it up and stay just below the pain threshold.  Typing is really hard to not typo.

• MLBjammer, Coopdog and drmcnasty like this

#31 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 15,023 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 25 August 2015 - 11:48 PM

Oh, as the name servers repointed, I was about last to not get in, and about last to get back in.  Must have been an East Coast thang.

• MLBjammer likes this

#32 Juthro

Juthro

dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 8,620 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 August 2015 - 12:10 AM

OMG...so happy the site is up again! I've been down myself for a few days...broke my hand...typing is slow.

I inherited a tiny house build that has been a redo of a lot of it, as tear the rafters all off, redesign and rebuild them.  Today I got to the point where two thirds of it could be roofed.  I can't lift a sheet of OSB so I need help. Luckily, I had that strong young man from next door here to help today.  I was backing down a couple feet and hooked a heel on a root and went onto my back, hard.  I put my hands back to break the fall and I knew I hurt my wrist the second I landed.  It hurt bad but I decided to play through it while I had the help.  We got the OSB all on the completed rafters and the felt on that, but if it hadn't been for having gravity on my side, no way could I have driven nails or even the staple tacker.   It's far worse tonight.  Throbbing.  Thinking I wish I had some poppy pod tea. I could click the mouse after I taped it up and stay just below the pain threshold.  Typing is really hard to not typo.

I am sorry to hear of yours and Cindy's misfortunes. I hope you both heal well, and quick.

Be careful out there.
  • MLBjammer and AGAMA like this

#33 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

Passenger

• App Administrator
  • 7,129 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 August 2015 - 12:32 AM

It's amazing all the crap I got done the last few days not having the site up. I am so glad we're back up because Mrs.Coors spends her time on Pinterest and finds all these things I have to build. I have now taken a screen shot of Topia so if it goes down I can pretend it's still up so I do not become a victim of Pinterest again.
  • Sidestreet, MLBjammer, bugs and 3 others like this

#34 drmcnasty

drmcnasty

Resident Pervert

• OG VIP
  • 1,089 posts

Donator

Posted 26 August 2015 - 12:34 AM

Alder I'm not exactly sure what what you have going on over there but you need to be careful. I man your age, running around in heels for the strong man next door can be dangerous. Safety first please because none of us want to see you getting hurt.
  • bugs and Coopdog like this

#35 Juthro

Juthro

dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 8,620 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 August 2015 - 12:39 AM

It's amazing all the crap I got done the last few days not having the site up. I am so glad we're back up because Mrs.Coors spends her time on Pinterest and finds all these things I have to build. I have now taken a screen shot of Topia so if it goes down I can pretend it's still up so I do not become a victim of Pinterest again.

ROTFLMAO!

I hear you brother, I had to take a couple of mussel relaxers tonight just help compensate the big dent I put the honey do list over the last couple of days....
  • coorsmikey and drmcnasty like this

#36 drmcnasty

drmcnasty

Resident Pervert

• OG VIP
  • 1,089 posts

Donator

Posted 26 August 2015 - 12:46 AM

That funny Mikey. When the server was down for the long update my media center pc had a page loaded with a potato dextrose agar recipe that I read over and over again for those three months. By the time topia was back up I had made that recipe my bitch.
  • coorsmikey and Juthro like this

#37 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

Passenger

• App Administrator
  • 7,129 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 August 2015 - 12:49 AM

ROTFLMAO!I hear you brother, I had to take a couple of mussel relaxers tonight just help compensate the big dent I put the honey do list over the last couple of days....

I feel for you brother! But is does feel good that I am not not the only one that suffers the Pintrest syndrome. However I should say that it is my own fault as the day the site went down I was quite willing to help her craft her pins. Then it just got out of hand after that. I did get a nice bonus though, she spent a whole day running mason jar through the dishwasher for me.
  • Juthro likes this

#38 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,864 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 August 2015 - 03:52 AM

Just got to say it I am so glad to see ya'll again! (Group hug) I kept getting a message that the domain had expired and was for sale, and I was wracking my brain trying to figure out how I could buy it to save it for us but money is tight as hell right now.

As for the shroomery, I was there years ago before I found topia and found it to be populaed by asshole teenagers and trolls and that holds absolutely no interest for me whatsoever. There is no comparison between what we have here and what they have there. This is a community of mutual respect and open hearts and when I thought it was gone I took that pretty hard. Too many awesome places gone over the years. This one means something to me, and as soon as I have a few extra bucks I intend to show some appreciation.

VERY happy to see this place up and running and Zen I want to shout out a huge THANK YOU for making it happen.

Peace and love to you all.

• MLBjammer, bugs, MycoDani and 1 other like this

#39 TheObserver

TheObserver

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 1,277 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 August 2015 - 04:28 AM

I am so glad Mycotopia is back up after the domain expired. I was wondering wtf happened. Some nasty rumors spread like wildfire. I was bummed out too but happy and relieved to be back home. Thanks Zen for what you do.
  • MLBjammer, MycoDani and AGAMA like this

#40 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 15,023 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 August 2015 - 09:16 AM

good morning.  typing with one finger -left hand.  working mouse with left too.  right fore-paw is useless appendage.

pretty sure i broke a bone in my wrist.  minimal swelling, no coloring up, but it itches.  it fucking hurts.  not what a. logs was planning.  all projects on hold.

i guess it's what i get for pretending to be somebody doing something.  ha ha ha.  thank you universe.  i could not be happier.

• Coopdog, AGAMA and Juthro like this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!