• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Fresh Brewed

Fresh Brewed

Seeker

• OG VIP
  • 1,236 posts

Posted 28 August 2015 - 06:28 AM

If you were traveling from the mainland US to Puerto Rico(a US territory) for vacation and would like to spend a day on a secluded beach enjoying mescaline, would YOU take some with you?

#2 Phineas_Carmichael

Phineas_Carmichael

Hooloovoo

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 2,947 posts

Posted 28 August 2015 - 07:46 AM

No. I would not risk bringing drugs into a US airport, regardless of the destination.

Mescaline on the beach in Puerto Rico is mighty tempting though...

#3 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

Distinguished Mad Scientist

• OG VIP
  • 4,029 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 August 2015 - 08:21 AM

only if you can diguise it as something else - such as "Milk of Magnesia" or something like that.  And put it in your checked luggage, not your carryon.

#4 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 13,821 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 August 2015 - 10:37 AM

Why did I think Puerto Rico was going to be another strain of cubes? 

#5 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

• OG VIP
  • 4,029 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 August 2015 - 12:12 PM

The original question "what do you know about Puerto Rico"... Well my wife and I went there for a vacation. They are quite lax about enforcement of laws. It's in many ways like any other carribian country, except you are still in the US. I saw a car with every window busted out (every window, windsheild too) belching smoke looking like it just barely won a demolition derby. It drove right by two parked cop cars. No problem. You drive on whatever lane you want. At each stop will be vendors selling plantane, baked goods, etc. Huge bottles of rum are dirt cheap and sold everywhere. Cock fighting is legal and one of the national sports along with baseball. I saw teens smoking doobs right out in the open. This was about 10 years ago. Probably even more lax by now.

It's also quite beautiful!

Edited by SteampunkScientist, 28 August 2015 - 12:14 PM.

#6 pharmer

pharmer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,985 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 August 2015 - 01:41 PM

If you're going - take some time to check out the rainforest near Carolina.

There are at least three climates on the island. I think its the west and south ends that are almost desert. Up by Carolina it's a mix of beaches near rain forest, and in the middle it's a bit higher above sea level, kind of temperate temps, and almost forested.

It's a cool place for sight seeing. Reminds me very much of the arid parts of Maui.

Also, seeing downtown San Juan at night is a MUST! It's an old style European/Spanish city which hasn't been made over too much with Gucci stores and other such atrociously out of place consumerist horseshit.

There's a cemetery there (right near downtown San Juan)  that's one the most scenic things I've ever seen. Inside a masonry wall and snugged up against the sea it's both improbable, mystifying, and beautiful. I suspect that a very fine photo can be had of it with the right weather and light conditions

As for transporting your goods - keep it small, pure, and very well concealed/camouflaged. But ask yourself this question - How much risk am I willing to take? Is it worth a few months in jail here or there? With the feds looking up your crevices?

Edited by pharmer, 28 August 2015 - 01:42 PM.

• SteampunkScientist likes this

#7 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

• OG VIP
  • 4,029 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 August 2015 - 01:57 PM

Your right pharmer! And the food! Cheap, plentiful, and delicious.

#8 Fresh Brewed

Fresh Brewed

Seeker

• OG VIP
  • 1,236 posts

Posted 28 August 2015 - 06:04 PM

Great info peeps! Have been considering taking my girlfriend to one of the small islands off the coast of Puerto Rico. Have considered an empty Visine bottle refilled with mescaline dissolved in water...my GUESS is that any drug dogs probably aren't trained to alert to mescaline...thoughts?
  • SteampunkScientist likes this

#9 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

• OG VIP
  • 4,029 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 August 2015 - 08:39 PM

They are looking for pot, cocaine, meth, and heroine.  Also, its a little known fact that ammonia stops a dog from being able to smell what is behind it.  Wipe your bottle down with ammonia when your done.

This gets me to thinking...

If mushies where dried and ground to a powder, and the powder was mixed with meringue like those hard white cookies you get at christmas... They could be shaped into packing peanuts and used to "protect" a stupid glass nick-nack.  No one ever suspects the packing peanuts!

Just a thought.  :biggrin:

Edited by SteampunkScientist, 28 August 2015 - 08:43 PM.

#10 Cue

Cue

Chat Head

• OG VIP
  • 8,304 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 29 August 2015 - 03:44 AM

US mail doesn't go through customs between the states and territory of Puerto Rico.

But you have TSA to deal with on a flight.

Just saying.

#11 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

• OG VIP
  • 4,029 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 29 August 2015 - 09:24 AM

Yeah... Mail it to yourself at the hotel you are staying at.
  • Cue likes this

#12 Ovoideocystidiata

Ovoideocystidiata

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 370 posts

Posted 10 November 2015 - 03:42 PM

you could always swallow it and dig it out of your feces,  that would probably be to best way to get it to your destination.

#13 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

Hippiecritical

• App Administrator
  • 6,680 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 November 2015 - 04:02 PM

post-105498-0-85434000-1447189311.gif

Attached Thumbnails

• image.gif

Edited by coorsmikey, 10 November 2015 - 04:16 PM.

• Cue likes this

#14 Ovoideocystidiata

Ovoideocystidiata

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 370 posts

Posted 10 November 2015 - 05:10 PM

post-105498-0-85434000-1447189311.gif

:confused:

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!