#1 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

Distinguished Mad Scientist

• OG VIP
  • 4,091 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 03 September 2015 - 08:31 PM

I have read some anecdotal references about Ps Azurescens causing a temporary paralysis. Has anyone here had this occur? I ask because I have some spores of these given by a good friend from another plane of existence. Wanted to check to see if this was bullshit or any truth to it. I searched the site a bit, but nothing really turned up.

Edited by SteampunkScientist, 03 September 2015 - 08:38 PM.

#2 Soliver

Soliver

Deviant

• OG VIP
  • 3,346 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 03 September 2015 - 08:33 PM

It's all so subjective ... a lot of things are "caused" by hallucinogenics.

Your experience may vary.

:)

soliver

• coorsmikey and SteampunkScientist like this

#3 Psylence

Psylence

Psychopharmacologist

• Expired Member
  • 386 posts

Donator

Posted 03 September 2015 - 08:37 PM

Ive read once or twice of someone just collapsing and not being there for a couple minutes on mushrooms, but theres no telling if it was from the shrooms or a pre existing thing. Ive never witness anything or heard anything word of mouth though.

• SteampunkScientist likes this

#4 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

Distinguished Mad Scientist

• OG VIP
  • 4,091 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 03 September 2015 - 08:39 PM

Good to see you around Sol, have not seen much of you lately.

Yeah, this was not during the trip, but afterwards according to the story. Just wanted to check it.
  • Soliver likes this

#5 Soliver

Soliver

Deviant

• OG VIP
  • 3,346 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 03 September 2015 - 08:55 PM

Good to see you around Sol, have not seen much of you lately.

Yeah, this was not during the trip, but afterwards according to the story. Just wanted to check it.

I know it ... work is picking back up and getting in the way of everything.  These elaborate pet-coffins and ornamental windmills won't build themselves, apparently, and there's the family and .... well, that's about it, as I don't maintain physical friendships (one more person to drive to the airport).

No telling about that story - odd shit happens to people all the time and we try and ignore it.  I'd move ahead as if everything were peachy and expect the best.

:)

soliver

• SteampunkScientist likes this

#6 niemandgeist

niemandgeist

You make me happy in a manic sort of way :)

• OG VIP
  • 2,703 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 September 2015 - 11:08 AM

I've read about/heard of people becoming 'paralyzed' or immobilized from just cubensis. It all depends on the potency, the dose, and how the individual reacts.

A good rule of thumb is to always start slow and small and work your way up over time. That might "waste material" or be frustrating, but hey, I've been around the block a billion times with many things and I can tell you unequivocally that it's better to take "not enough" than to take "way too much" and not be able to do jack shit about it!

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!