248 replies to this topic

#241 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 15,023 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 27 April 2020 - 01:10 PM

I was trying to find a good place for this. But if you have the time watch this. This is not meant to spread any “ones” views or anything like that. Just a holy shit, filter everything you read, hear and see.

[Direct Link]

It's posted here: https://mycotopia.ne...-8#entry1448904

#242 Choices

Choices

Mycotopiate

• Black VIP
  • 573 posts

Posted 27 April 2020 - 08:30 PM

Haha.

#243 August West

August West

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,842 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 27 April 2020 - 09:11 PM

And here: https://mycotopia.ne...hl=+this +video

#244 riseabovethought

riseabovethought

innerspace explorer

• App Administrator
  • 4,186 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 September 2020 - 10:33 AM

19 years later and we still cant admit 15 Saudis attacked us (by the official account), that GW, Cheney, et all [and therefore our government] were complicit (if not worse), and now we have something that even eclipses that behemoth scar on the back of humanity.  How much more can we take?  I submit that this precise lack of representation is at the core of global protesting taking place right now.  The rolling forest fire of this growing virus is now doubling its size and reach every 9 days, meanwhile actual forest fires are engulfing WA and OR and in Portland where the protest burns brightest, climate change comes to the center stage with winds picking up due to heat being up, creating a vicious deadly cycle sure to quicken humanities' many threats to our forefront of consciousness.  Again, it would seem that fear is what we have to fear most.  And our fellow humans, at the end of the day, present the greatest single threat of all. 

The many commonalities between this pandemic and 911 are hard to dismiss.

I found this interesting.

[Direct Link]

• mushit and Boebs like this

#245 Arathu

Arathu

Dirtmaker

• OG VIP
  • 6,215 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 September 2020 - 11:00 AM

I was gonna counter that but never mind.....I'll leave it at this.....beliefs, politicians, and diapers should all be changed on a regular basis for the exact same reasons.....

My observations......."Student" pilots did not take over aircraft with box cutters and expertly fly aircraft into minute targets.....hahahaha that's hilarious but to each his/her own BELIEFS......

Balance is ALWAYS happening.....

Peace yo!

A

#246 mushit

mushit

Shit Lover

• OG VIP
  • 2,252 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 September 2020 - 08:00 PM

19 years later and we still cant admit 15 Saudis attacked us (by the official account), that GW, Cheney, et all [and therefore our government] were complicit (if not worse), and now we have something that even eclipses that behemoth scar on the back of humanity.  How much more can we take?  I submit that this precise lack of representation is at the core of global protesting taking place right now.  The rolling forest fire of this growing virus is now doubling its size and reach every 9 days, meanwhile actual forest fires are engulfing WA and OR and in Portland where the protest burns brightest, climate change comes to the center stage with winds picking up due to heat being up, creating a vicious deadly cycle sure to quicken humanities' many threats to our forefront of consciousness.  Again, it would seem that fear is what we have to fear most.  And our fellow humans, at the end of the day, present the greatest single threat of all. 

The many commonalities between this pandemic and 911 are hard to dismiss.

Exactly!!

All you have to do is follow the money.  It is all about the all mighty dollar and control.

Instill fear amongst the masses and you will have control.

Keep that fear going and the masses will pay dearly to end it.

The only problem is the ones that are creating that fear are the ones benefitting.

Quite the system that has been created.........

• Arathu likes this

#247 riseabovethought

riseabovethought

innerspace explorer

• App Administrator
  • 4,186 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 September 2020 - 11:41 AM

Michael Moore has a podcast called Rumble and he put out an emergency podcast he called it, because of Bob Woodward's book revealing Trump's pride in saving the ass of the crown prince of Saudi Arabia who killed that American journalist and chopped him up into pieces.  Trump was so proud of saving his ass and Moore made the comparison of GW Bush also saving the asses of Bin Laden's family members as he flew them all out on private jets when the rest of the world was grounded, before anyone could be questioned or held responsible.  Is America the bitch of Saudi Arabia?  Are we bought and sold just like Trump and Bush?  And why are our leaders protecting them from us?  Is this another example of our lack of representation coming back to haunt us?  We are losing a 9/11 chunk of our American population each week to this virus.  Meanwhile we are being told its no big deal and masks arent really necessary.  Have we really sunk so low?  Before any of this, we were supposed to be the best at this.  Just like 9/11, prior to this, there were simulations exactly like the real thing happening.  I dont believe in coincidences, especially 2 such deadly coincidences.  Cant the US Military tell the difference between a simulation and a false flag attack? 

• Arathu likes this

#248 Arathu

Arathu

Dirtmaker

• OG VIP
  • 6,215 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 September 2020 - 07:11 PM

I dont believe in coincidences, especially 2 such deadly coincidences.  Cant the US Military tell the difference between a simulation and a false flag attack?

Trust me they KNOW the difference...............

All IS NOT as it seems or is supposed to be (whatever that may or may not be) IMHO.....then again it never really has been.....

But you'll just get called a paranoid conspiracy nut.....

I don't trust any of them at all....and I never will.......

I served my country and I'm still voting for Libertarians......for better or worse.....

A

Edited by Arathu, 14 September 2020 - 07:13 PM.

• riseabovethought and makinbones69 like this

#249 Arathu

Arathu

Dirtmaker

• OG VIP
  • 6,215 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 September 2020 - 07:35 PM

This is probably one of my all time favorite discussions that I've ever heard......if anyone has the time....

J. Krishnamurti - Brockwood Park 1983 - Conversation 1 with D. Bohm

[Direct Link]

A

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!