#41 ernestro

ernestro

minding matter

• Expired Member
  • 680 posts

Posted 10 October 2015 - 12:57 PM

....///.//

Larry Siverstein got the largest insurance pay out ever! $4.5B

Not to mention the 2.3 trillion missing Rumsfeld money- and the exact office tasked to investigate it gets hit directly?

https://www.youtube....8&v=n3xgjxJwedA

Of course, he pulled off a DOUBLE terrorist attack insurance pay out combo! ...since it was two towers...duhhh get yar towel straight :deadhorse:

... but, yeah, the one you mentioned not to mention...I spotted that one too. It was WAAAY too WAAAAY of course for me to not have a paradoxical logic system crash total mind fuck shutdown with a laugh out loud like an absolute NUT case schizo frantic particle anti-particle brain annihilation..

ignorance is bliss, as is knowledge of all.

#42 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• OG VIP
  • 10,735 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 October 2015 - 09:40 AM

A friend has this book: Where Did the Towers Go? Evidence of Directed Free-energy Technology on 9/11

And I read through some of it this past weekend. It's compelling to a degree that I didn't expect, and contained many, many photos I'd never seen before. I can hardly believe I'm writing this, but that book has the only explanation of ALL the strange things that happened that day (and beyond) that I've yet seen. The thermite explanation never seemed satisfactory. This one does, and based on what I've gleaned from contexts I'd rather not specify I'd say we've had the requisite technology for a while (i.e. before 9/11).

I'd like to hear a better explanation for what was seen in the photos of the "Toasted Car Park" (among other places; there's a chapter dedicated to it in the rather large book linked above and it's not even a long chapter), some of which are found here: http://www.librarian...g/carfires.html

Curiouser and curiouser...

And as our culture's most famous fictional detective points out: "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

• Myc, Arathu, Alder Logs and 1 other like this

#43 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• OG VIP
  • 9,881 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 October 2015 - 11:07 AM

Good link.  I've heard interviews with the author more than once, and have spent much time on her site. 

Noted the pic of the leaning parking meter, with caption speaking of many such parking meters.

I lit a cigarette on a parking meter

and I walked on down the road

It was a normal day...

~Bob Dylan, Talkin World War III Blues

#44 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

Distinguished Mad Scientist

• OG VIP
  • 2,722 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 October 2015 - 06:39 PM

Why if I had not already been told to move along, nothing to see here, I might be apt to think someone actually built Tesla's directed energy ray and used it in this area...

But that would be silly...

Edited by SteampunkScientist, 21 October 2015 - 06:40 PM.

#45 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• OG VIP
  • 9,881 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 October 2015 - 09:03 PM

I am sure that when Naval Intelligence was cleaning out his apartment, any notes on that would have been discarded.

• SteampunkScientist likes this

#46 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

Distinguished Mad Scientist

• OG VIP
  • 2,722 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 22 October 2015 - 05:26 PM

I am sure that when Naval Intelligence was cleaning out his apartment, any notes on that would have been discarded.

Yes, yes... Of course! Why, it was so nice of them to clean up like that! Poor maids at the Waldorf were overwhelmed I'm sure...

#47 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• OG VIP
  • 10,735 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 October 2015 - 10:56 AM

This is an entertaining (and brief!) synopsis of why so many people seem unsatisfied with the official explanation of what happened that day:

[Direct Link]

It plays like it's put together by people who got real tired of explaining the reasons for their skepticism over and over to people, so now they just send them a link to the video, lol...

• Il19z8rn4li1, Alder Logs and SteampunkScientist like this

#48 riseabovethought

riseabovethought

innerspace explorer

• App Administrator
  • 3,857 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 December 2015 - 03:38 PM

[Direct Link]

https://www.youtube....tion_2218097961

• Il19z8rn4li1 likes this

#49 Myc

Myc

El Jardinero

• App Administrator
  • 5,457 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 January 2016 - 09:56 AM

I have been doing some research and tripped over this interesting nugget :
http://www.metahisto...911solution.php

Just throwing it out there
  • riseabovethought likes this

#50 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• OG VIP
  • 9,881 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 January 2016 - 02:42 PM

I have been doing some research and tripped over this interesting nugget :
http://www.metahisto...911solution.php

Just throwing it out there

Well, against my nature not to read long pieces, I read it.  The "no plane" idea, replacing two of those planes with missiles, cannot answer the questions of the collapses, as no missile payload known could be asked to disperse throughout three buildings with the seen result, even though a missile at the Pentagon easily replaces a plane we never saw, creating an effect we could not expect.

I still think Judy Wood is onto something more.  Concrete and steel to dust cannot be expected, even at impossible free-fall velocities.

#51 oneeye1

oneeye1

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 312 posts

Donator

Posted 10 January 2016 - 04:18 PM

The whole 911 thing twists my melon big time.none of it makes sence

#52 Myc

Myc

El Jardinero

• App Administrator
  • 5,457 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 January 2016 - 04:32 PM

If I read correctly the author takes note of the inconsistency with what happened compared to what should be expected based upon actual accident investigations of demolitions and other collapses.

"What to make of the flagrant inconsistency between the official explanation, asserting that jetliners were used, and the physical evidence showing that jetliners could not have accomplished the damage evident at each location? For instance, that jet fuel does not burn at the temperature that can melt steel columns? That the floors collapsing in the way supposed would have slowed down and stacked into a pile of layered rubble, rather than disintegrated to dust at they descended at free-fall speed? That the damage at the Pentagon is inconsistent with the size and impact of a jetliner? That no wreckage, baggage, or bodies were found at the Shanksville site?"  (emphasis mine)

Not defending his work. He references Newtonian physics, which is fundamentally flawed (heh). However, we do have experience in super-structure collapses both planned and as a result of catastrophe. The rush to clean up the scene of the accidents was astonishing. Under any other circumstances, as of that of the miracle landing on the Hudson, the debris would have been carefully reconstructed and studied. Why no such efforts when neighboring buildings not hit by planes imploded (dis-integrated) in the same manner as the twin towers?

As an aside, I've read "Where Did the Towers Go?". Judy Wood has some seriously interesting evidence raising some further interesting questions.

• Arathu and riseabovethought like this

#53 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• OG VIP
  • 9,881 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 January 2016 - 05:12 PM

An inconsistency of WTC plane number two's fuselage  (the plane in the most extensive video recordings) with others in that same commercial fleet, and its having the fuselage of a military version of that same model of aircraft, has also been noted by researchers. 

• riseabovethought likes this

#54 August West

August West

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,243 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 January 2016 - 12:52 AM

Does anyone else think that, 'energy directed weapons', building 7, whether planes were missiles or 'how the buildings came down' is all kind of a waste of time? As I've said before, 50 years of 'back-and-to-the-left' and as far as the official story stands, Oswald is still a lone nut.

#55 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• OG VIP
  • 9,881 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 January 2016 - 01:08 AM

Oswald is still a lone nut.

No, I think that the Joint Committee On Assassinations determined that there were two lone nuts in Dealey Plaza that day.

#56 August West

August West

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,243 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 January 2016 - 01:18 AM

Oswald is still a lone nut.

No, I think that the Joint Committee On Assassinations determined that there were two lone nuts in Dealey Plaza that day.

Oh, well then, case solved.

• Myc likes this

#57 Myc

Myc

El Jardinero

• App Administrator
  • 5,457 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 January 2016 - 08:40 AM

I hear you August - It's just that I have a obsessive compulsion to beat dead horses.   :deadhorse:

Pearl Harbor was an inside job too. - Or at least, it was known the Japanese were coming and allowed to happen anyway.

If we would all just push back from the table and recognize that we'll never get a straight answer......

It will be a lot easier next time. There won't even be a need for a story. Instead, we'll just realize that whoever got shot was not in alignment with the powers in control. Y'know - like falling off the train platform and contacting the third rail - poor, clumsy sap. With no need for a "story", things will be much easier. Assassinations, murders, renditions - they should all have the same "wow" factor as gravity. 

"So you say another leader "fell off the radar" today? Well, I guess that'll teach him."

Besides, I always liked stories with dragons, elves, warlocks, wizards - and other much more cool stuff than stories about men in suits making rules. And I live to beat dead horses. I find the patterns the blow-flies make while fleeing for safety to be very entertaining.

• August West likes this

#58 August West

August West

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,243 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 January 2016 - 10:12 AM

Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying, 'Don't do this', or 'Don't ask that'. Questions are always good imo. Over time, it just seems like some questions are more effective than others. I would've liked to have seen the 'truth movement' concentrate more on things like the finance angle, both before and after the snuff film was shown. Just a personal preference is all.

#59 riseabovethought

riseabovethought

innerspace explorer

• App Administrator
  • 3,857 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 January 2016 - 12:35 PM

[Direct Link]

• Alder Logs likes this

#60 riseabovethought

riseabovethought

innerspace explorer

• App Administrator
  • 3,857 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 January 2016 - 03:40 PM

Ten reasons it was fake

[Direct Link]

Where are the passengers then?

[Direct Link]

Edited by riseabovethought, 11 January 2016 - 03:48 PM.

• Alder Logs likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!