• 3,848 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 November 2016 - 01:51 PM

Remote Control Planes May Be Key To 9/11

[Direct Link]

Calls Made From Actual Passengers 

At Exact Time And Just Before Impact

Help Confirm Plane Swap Theory; 

(One call was still active after the plane had already crashed).

[Direct Link]

Edited by riseabovethought, 19 November 2016 - 03:40 PM.

#142 riseabovethought

riseabovethought

innerspace explorer

• App Administrator
  • 3,848 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 November 2016 - 03:25 PM

Found this interesting about video editing.

I couldnt figure out - how could a plane go faster than it can actually go (450 and 500mph just before impact)?

Well, the answer is video editing.  If it was wired up in that 36 hour shut -down the weekend before 9/11, then it could have been covered up with editing, but its such a complex black op, seems like they'd be afraid of blowback, but I guess not.  Could they have really duped us, so well?  

[Direct Link]

[Direct Link]

Edited by riseabovethought, 21 November 2016 - 03:45 PM.

• Myc and Alder Logs like this

#143 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

Shiitake Novice 206 Logs

• OG VIP
  • 9,150 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 November 2016 - 04:15 PM

Now I see why some people say there were no planes.  Good work, Ace!

• riseabovethought likes this

#144 riseabovethought

riseabovethought

innerspace explorer

• App Administrator
  • 3,848 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 22 November 2016 - 12:51 PM

Yeah, now I get it too.  Its that glitch where the nose exits the opposite side of the building which could only possibly happen if it were superimposed in a video edit.  

I was reminded of This Corbett Report.. You might want to check it out if you havent seen it.

https://www.youtube....s-TVB2w&t=2168s

And Corbett recommends this one too (if you havent seen it)

[Direct Link]

Edited by riseabovethought, 22 November 2016 - 02:52 PM.

#145 riseabovethought

riseabovethought

innerspace explorer

• App Administrator
  • 3,848 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 22 November 2016 - 03:15 PM

Another of Corbett's recommendations, Another 19; The Legitimate 9/11 Suspects 

[Direct Link]

#146 riseabovethought

riseabovethought

innerspace explorer

• App Administrator
  • 3,848 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 25 November 2016 - 10:57 AM

Holy Shit!  This kept me up last night because its just fucking fascinating!  I couldnt understand the no plane theory until now.  And now I cant fucking believe it!  Please tell me what to think of this!!

[Direct Link]

Edited by riseabovethought, 25 November 2016 - 11:28 AM.

• Myc likes this

#147 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

Shiitake Novice 206 Logs

• OG VIP
  • 9,150 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 25 November 2016 - 05:26 PM

I have two full T-160 VHS tapes on my shelf that I started recording between the time of the Tower 1 and Tower 2 strikes.   The recording was done at the EP tape speed so the quality would not be the best, but it is 16 hours of network coverage, switching between several sources.    I have never watched much of what I taped since 2001.  

• Myc and riseabovethought like this

#148 Myc

Myc

El Jardinero

• App Administrator
  • 5,160 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 November 2016 - 10:35 AM

I just have some weird thoughts sometimes.

We know Pearl Harbor was an inside job - or at least, was permitted to occur.

Who was prosecuted for malfeasance?

What did we learn to prevent another such occurrence? 

Ok...Ok

We know the Edward R. Murrow building was an inside job - no way a moving van could do that type of damage to a building. 

Who was prosecuted?

What did we learn from Pearl Harbor to have prevented this?

ok..ok

We know that the "facts" don't add up when examining the official story in regards to 9-11. Looks like an inside job.

Who was prosecuted?

What did we learn from Pearl Harbor, Oklahoma City, The Big Bank Crash (and subsequent bailout), The World Trade Center Complex (nearly in its entire-ity)?

Answer key:

Who was prosecuted? - No One of any consequence.

What did we learn? ----- Buckle-up. We're in for a bumpy ride. 

#149 riseabovethought

riseabovethought

innerspace explorer

• App Administrator
  • 3,848 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 November 2016 - 12:28 PM

As they say, if we dont learn from it, we are doomed to repeat it.  I'd prefer not, but as long as treason isnt prosecuted over and over again, the leadership always gets a free out by blaming the underlings and appearing as if they merely allowed it to happen.  Then, all that is left to do is repeat, 'I do not recall,' over and over again if ever questioned.  No one can prove you offered money through top secret channels for editing and filming experts to do a project.  Anyone would be interested in making a buck, doing a job they know how to do, and signing a do -not- talk contract.  Happens everyday.  What I cant stop wondering too, is if there were no planes, all those people watching in person from below (and who never saw a plane thought they just missed it?) were over-ruled in their own heads by the media -hypnosis & hysteria and the only way this psy- op actually works is if the people buy it.  In retrospect, it seems like an awfully risky endeavor for the ones in charge to chance.  

How is it different than the justification for going into Iraq in the first place?  Remember? - It was because he gassed his own people!  He used chemical weapons against his own people!  But what happened to our people?  -They were trapped in there, burning alive, jumping out windows even, they were blown into a thousand pieces and blown a thousand feet away.  What about those brave firemen?   

To really look at this thing honestly, makes me wonder how we can trust our leaders ever again.  How can I pay taxes?  How can I pretend they wont do it again?  How can we go into any tall building -meeting or cubicle ever again (assuming like before that I couldnt possibly be melted by some unknown force, for the international war -machine to get its way)?  And if it was an international project, how can CIA (some of our smartest most patriotic people be still dropping the ball after 15 years?  (What are they doing thats more important?) 

Trump actually openly said that if we elected him, we would find out what really happened on 9/11.  I wonder how long he's in office before he finds out.  It obviously wasnt enough to sway Obama in any meaningful way, except to enable it more.  It might be enough for Trump.  At any rate, its a helpless feeling I'd rather ignore for now and just go back to sleep, awhile.  

I cant believe what they did to our own people, unless they dont associate with us, and see themselves as separate and better than us, which they do.  I cant associate with them either, and I will always see them as enemies.  Meanwhile they are all free and rich as fuck.  They should be hunted down, but its they, who do the hunting and its we who are hunted.  WTF?  I'm not sure if the younger more computer saavy next gen will be so forgiving.  I wish we'd smarten up, even if it is too late to stop it.  We could stop the next one by acknowledging what really happened here, and refusing to accept it.  They should at least be shunned for this, by society, in the most sincere way possible.

Edited by riseabovethought, 26 November 2016 - 01:20 PM.

#150 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

Shiitake Novice 206 Logs

• OG VIP
  • 9,150 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 November 2016 - 01:24 PM

We should not leave out the Battleship Maine or the Tonkin Gulf Incident.

"I've hired you to help me start a war. That's a prestigious line of work with a long and glorious tradition."

~Vizzini

gallery_131808_1351_98.jpg

• riseabovethought likes this

#151 riseabovethought

riseabovethought

innerspace explorer

• App Administrator
  • 3,848 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 November 2016 - 02:07 PM

Lets also not forget the Reishtag fire that Hitler('s SS men) false flagged their own people with, which led to the German people happily handing over all the power he wanted, to do his worst.  And it was mostly allowed what he did, by the powers that be, until he went against the central bank.  Big mistake buddy.  

https://redice.tv/ne...nd-nazi-germany

http://www.archive.o...ankers_djvu.txt

It makes me wonder if thats what inevitably actually needs to happen, for us to be free from the source of all this evil.  And we have the opportunity, by holding those responsible for this, responsible.  It would easily get us off the hook, if our business relationship with them has been proven far too dangerous and self- destructive to its people (i.e. 9/11 is proof of that).

If America nationalized their currency as Hitler did for Germany, they would effectively sever all ties with international bankers, the manipulation of their government and economy would cease, and they would live debt-free. Just as Hitler issued debt-free currency for Germany, Abraham Lincoln setup an interest free banking system in the United States when he was President, and he was murdered for it. Former US president Andrew Jackson issued interest-free currency, and two shots were fired at his head in an assassination attempt, but the shots misfired and he survived. John F. Kennedy issued interest-free currency during his presidency and we all know how he met his untimely demise.

After Germany’s public banking system was installed, world Jewry responded by declaring war on Germany, including a global boycott of German goods. Within two years, the German economy was flourishing with its new-found stable, and inflation-free currency.

Edited by riseabovethought, 26 November 2016 - 02:17 PM.

#152 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

Shiitake Novice 206 Logs

• OG VIP
  • 9,150 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 November 2016 - 04:33 PM

I was on a major corporate media forum of the organization known as NPR when 9/11 happened.  I drew parallels to the Reichstag Fire within the first 24 hours.  As you might imagine, I caught no small amount of flack for that utterance.   

#153 Myc

Myc

El Jardinero

• App Administrator
  • 5,160 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 27 November 2016 - 10:59 AM

I raised some eyebrows too. LOL

For some weeks leading up to these events, I was having an on-going, in-depth discussion with a co-worker.

We had, for some time, recognized the existence of a "cabal" or "shadow government".

We were discussing the real-life possibility of another Pearl Harbor.

Imagine my feeling of horror when I heard (in real time) of a second "plane" crashing into the WTC.

I never bought it. Not even during the seconds of hearing of the disaster. While the whole thing played out........I knew what was happening. The rush to accuse, the conviction of the accused within hours (and no trial), the rush to enact retribution......

So if anybody is righteously pissed - that would be me. My "opinions" were not well-received by (perceived) patriotic listeners. Everybody in my circle thought I was a warped cynic. I learned to shut up real quick and just feign disbelief along with the other lemmings. 

If you want to know real hell, it's realizing that you are among a narrow slice of all of humanity who understands what may really be happening. 

The release from that hell comes in the form of just not giving a fuck any longer. I just decided to drink wine from cups made of lead and to practice my fiddle playing. 

Edited to add:

I found some more discussion from the perspective of an airline flight attendant:

http://www.methodicalillusion.com/

While not endorsing her comments wholesale, I think there could be some interesting nuggets in the evidence presented.

Edited by Myc, 27 November 2016 - 11:05 AM.

• Alder Logs likes this

#154 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

Shiitake Novice 206 Logs

• OG VIP
  • 9,150 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 27 November 2016 - 01:08 PM

I followed the link, Myc, and found that the author, Rebekah Roth, has a four and a half minute introductory video for her YouTube channel where she said at 58 seconds in, "I did literally hundreds of thousands of hours of research."   I put in about three minutes of research to learn that at a minimum of two hundred thousand hours, and assuming an average of twelve hours per day doing nothing but her research, seven days per week, it would only have taken her 45.6 years to complete her research.  The average working hours per capita year is 2,087.  If one were to do that much, we're looking at 96 years.   Working 50 weeks of the year, and if you work a typical 40 hours per week, you have a total of 2,000 hours of work each year, she could knock it out in 100 years, even. 

Too bad to get off on such a wrong foot with her.   She may have a lot of good stuff in her three novels, but as a poor reader, I will probably miss it.

[Direct Link]

Edited by Alder Logs, 27 November 2016 - 01:26 PM.

• Myc likes this

#155 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

Shiitake Novice 206 Logs

• OG VIP
  • 9,150 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 27 November 2016 - 07:22 PM

I kind of figure this is the best thread for false flags in general.  I went into Portland, OR in about 2001 to hear Dr. Steven Greer in a downtown church when it was just UFO disclosure and not yet false flag disclosure.   He was also then, as he is now, a proponent of free energy technologies that are hidden from us being made public for the general betterment of human and planetary life systems.  I was hoping when I got to talk to him that I could get the needed time to lay out my gravity/energy ideas, but he was focused on insiders' info, and I was an outsider, just putting a lot of twos and twos together.  Anyway, here's the story of a false flag attack that he says will make 9/11 look like a walk in the park.   The only war these assholes will ever again be satisfied with is endless war.

On edit:  I guess this fits more into this thread when SAIC shows up in this video.

[Direct Link]

gallery_131808_1351_69407.jpg

Edited by Alder Logs, 27 November 2016 - 08:48 PM.

#156 riseabovethought

riseabovethought

innerspace explorer

• App Administrator
  • 3,848 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 November 2016 - 03:05 PM

Exploding Van With A Mural Of A Plane Crashing Into The World Trade Center On The Morning of 9/11/01

[Direct Link]

Edited by riseabovethought, 30 November 2016 - 03:06 PM.

• Alder Logs likes this

#157 riseabovethought

riseabovethought

innerspace explorer

• App Administrator
  • 3,848 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 December 2016 - 02:27 PM

This is the highest ranking General having gone public

about the many suspicious events surrounding 9/11,

implicating the White House as being complicit. 

[Direct Link]

• Myc, Spliff and Alder Logs like this

#158 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

Distinguished Mad Scientist

• OG VIP
  • 2,472 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 23 December 2016 - 08:11 PM

It appears that perhaps, while government itself is inept and inefficient, it provides the greatest sheild around those who are quite proficient at Machiavellian cloak and dagger.

Insulated under the covers of many layers of beaucracy, these people practice their dark arts of attempting to create a global order, one which they control. The ultimate tribalism with them as Cheif.

This struggle has always been part of humanity, but it's size is now global. In the past it might be one tribe trying to anniahalate (or assimilate) another, a rather local event. But now it's everywhere.

It is a behavior we must, as a species, shed if we wish to progress.

Edited by SteampunkScientist, 23 December 2016 - 08:12 PM.

#159 riseabovethought

riseabovethought

innerspace explorer

• App Administrator
  • 3,848 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 03 February 2017 - 02:59 PM

50 questions the media and the govt cannot answer about 9/11.

[Direct Link]

• Myc and Alder Logs like this

#160 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

Shiitake Novice 206 Logs

• OG VIP
  • 9,150 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 03 February 2017 - 11:26 PM

Just watched the full five hours. 

The three videos should form the base of a required high school course. 

This thread, a college course to be offered under many different majors.

• Myc and riseabovethought like this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!