August West

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,159 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 04 February 2017 - 12:44 AM

This is the highest ranking General having gone public

about the many suspicious events surrounding 9/11,

implicating the White House as being complicit. 

[Direct Link]

Against my better judgement on time management, I went back through this thread at a glance. When I came across this post I recognized the face of one, major general Stubblebine. I won't dredge anything up for you myself, but, based on my research,  I would take what Mr. Stubblebine says with a small mountain of salt (caveat being, I have not watched this video).

Also thought I'd add a little head nodding to this here learnin' thread...

Under Control

[Direct Link]

Edited by August West, 04 February 2017 - 01:06 AM.

• SteampunkScientist likes this

#162 Arathu

Arathu

Dirtmaker

• OG VIP
  • 4,375 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 February 2017 - 01:05 PM

I have Dr. Wood's book and have gone through it repeatedly. I let a friend borrow it right now and it's freaking him out.....................he's a news watching (but still intelligent and open minded as much as possible) American...........

I just want to say this............. I've used "conventional munitions" for real and I've directly seen the results..............it's a fucking mess. It leaves huge piles of stinking bloody rubble with people parts sticking out of it. I got duped by the "patriotic duty" bullshit and beliefs programmed into me and then I found out the HARD WAY what was going on (as in I lost many friends and all of my youth) before I was drinking age...........FOR WHAT???!!! There were no identifiable combatants to engage.........there was no "other side" to be clearly identified............and the whole thing is still a deadly blur of bullshit, confusion, and pain................and it ain't going away.............. 

I officially stopped watching TV after 9/11 because what I saw could not be explained and I knew it...I've never before seen mass turn to dust like that including all the people......what the fuck "burns" the door handles off of cars without damaging anything around it? What "burns" metal like engine blocks without setting fire to tons of paper? How the fuck are cars on the OTHER SIDE of Manhattan set "ablaze" in the same manner? Who knew of Hurricane Erin and her behavior and the Geo-magnetic anomaly or even talked about it? And on and on and on............ and then the whole mass of outraged humanity around me started beating war drums for the convicted mastermind BEFORE they even had a clue what the fuck happened let alone who dunnit! I still bet Osama is sitting in nice place in gated community somewhere in fucking Maryland USA sipping a cup of tea and laughing at us dumb asses..............

I had a dream and a series of visions (yes I'm wyrd as hell and I dream that I have conversations with storms, tornadoes, and other "things"),  way before 9/11, about alternative energy sources that would/could allow YOU and I collectively to simply stop participating in their "world order"..........I believe the energy stranglehold IS the problem personally........... and it came with the very same message that the mushrooms told me................ "DO NOT TRY TO GET RICH", "Don't sell anything for their money...........give it all away........change your values...........gold is heavy and debt is even heavier...........you humans have been running and hiding from your own salvation for ever"  Sadly I don't have the balls to jump into the freedom abyss just yet..................

My dream and visions involves harnessing the processes shown to us by the hurricane and tornado to harvest and use the natural terrestrial energy constantly present in the surrounding environment..............you want a cure for "global warming" start using the surplus just like a hurricane does...............one of those bad boys would basically run "perpetually" if it stalled offshore and were fed by the warmed ocean...............hell I drew the conceptual machine already................. 

This topic makes my soul CRY...................................and "they" know it and LIKE IT...................fucking assholes!

A

Edited by Arathu, 05 February 2017 - 01:07 PM.

• Alder Logs likes this

#163 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

Shiitake Novice 206 Logs

• OG VIP
  • 9,143 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 February 2017 - 03:22 PM

Don't take it too hard, Arathu, somewhere, somehow we, all of us, signed up to be witnesses of this fragment of space and time.  Entertain the possibility that we did it for positive purposes.  Don't invest everything in the appearances.  The body and mind can go into the grinder, but it doesn't necessarily take what powers them.   What beats the heart is still there when the pump is gone.

#164 Arathu

Arathu

Dirtmaker

• OG VIP
  • 4,375 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 February 2017 - 03:40 PM

I gave up on "reality"..............it's fucking bummer................I try to have a positive impact on things around me.............the tree's and rocks here at my acre will outlive this body.................

A

#165 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

Shiitake Novice 206 Logs

• OG VIP
  • 9,143 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 February 2017 - 11:42 AM

[Direct Link]

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!