20 replies to this topic

#21 riseabovethought

riseabovethought

innerspace explorer

• App Administrator
  • 4,335 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 September 2015 - 12:48 PM

So, in my limited knowledge Im thinking my new fancy rig heats itself up- so, logic would say if I just put it in there, it should heat and then all i need to add is the mixing and stirring. So, Im thinking after each session when its hot would be a good time to stir.  But i wonder how much to add to a tank and I wonder how long it will last.  

I feel like the safety of PG and VG is questionable.  I dont mind experimenting on myself in this regard, but I dont consider the fact that its in everything a good defense.  We just found out cigarettes are bad for us.  

I am still very cautious about this PG and VG.  I like the idea of using neither and the fact that it smokes up so fast isnt helping.  

Im a little afraid that I just took on a new expensive habit I didnt need, instead of just refining my old one.  Vaping straight herb still sometimes sounds better for many reasons.  I am trying, I like how long the battery lasts and I like the extra nicotine edge without the smoke.  I like the tastiness, I like the breath factor, but I am hoping when I add a thick extract, it will make the whole tank last much longer.  

Edited by riseabovethought, 07 October 2015 - 03:34 PM.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!