I made some chocolates with mushrooms mixed in, in june. I did one as a test when i made them, gave the rest away, but i kept one to see if there was a potency loss over long term. Just ate it up yesterday this is oct so 4 months old. They where still pretty good, there might have been a bit of potency loss but not alot. Kept them in the freezer the whole time.
Just thought i would share, didn't find any info on it when i was looking for it, sorry if its common knowledge here.
Ive had some pretty crappy mushroom chocolates at festivals always assumed it was because of potency loss from the chocolate, guess not!
Edited by Pan1, 09 October 2015 - 09:50 AM.