#21 Heirloom

Heirloom

Quantum Particle

• OG VIP
  • 4,631 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 October 2015 - 05:27 PM

can we not reverse this all, by putting "our people" into positions of power and elect those who will help change all this?
start at the grass roots level and go to the top.

pharmer most likely al gore would like to  tax us as we breathe out carbon dioxide.

I want to be free as you guys do.

a guy I know inherited 20 acre's of land , put up a tepee and the county sheriff came out to evict him and make sure he did not live there. they harassed him to no end...... it seems to me it was all about property tax $. this was land out in the country.

if we don't do something to stop this we are going to live in a place like the former ussr or north korea.

we have made some great strides forward in cannabis .... or are they just trying to pacify us?

Edited by Heirloom Spores, 13 October 2015 - 05:31 PM.

• SteampunkScientist likes this

#22 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

Distinguished Mad Scientist

• OG VIP
  • 4,029 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 October 2015 - 05:39 PM

Yeah, I lost it. Sorry everyone. Mods, please remove that comment.... And yes, forgiveness...never easy. Again, I shall try harder to watch that little devil "rage" inside...I have always had a bit of a problem with unfairness.
  • Heirloom likes this

#23 Heirloom

Heirloom

Quantum Particle

• OG VIP
  • 4,631 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 October 2015 - 06:22 PM

Steam I think we all have problems with the unfairness of the world , seems like you are just a regular guy. we men struggle with the idea of  fight the wrong's of the world. I think is part of being a man. Knights in shining armor. its part of our dna and social training.

no apology needed, we all have to hold back and have made a few posts we regret due to our passion for freedom.
we understand your anger , we feel it. other want to protect you. I can think of a mod who help protect me and I am so grateful.

as far as forgiveness you have, it but I am not sure you need it anymore than we all do.

that fire in you can be channeled to help us all.
peace bro  live by the constitution

• SteampunkScientist likes this

#24 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 13,832 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 October 2015 - 08:53 PM

can we not reverse this all, by putting "our people" into positions of power and elect those who will help change all this?
start at the grass roots level and go to the top.

if we don't do something to stop this we are going to live in a place like the former ussr...

As to the first of the quote, there's that old corruption thingy.  I think zoning and building codes are steeped in corruption, but they're good for commerce, eh?

As for the second one, we have been victims of all propaganda, all the time.  The docha was something that did not disappear in the soviet times.

It was estimated that in 1995 about 50% of Russian families living in large cities have dachas.

~Wikipedia

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!