Paradox
©
Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

A quick update on my life. Mostly good stuff but some psycho harassment stalker stuff.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 niemandgeist

niemandgeist

You make me happy in a manic sort of way :)

• OG VIP
  • 2,703 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 24 October 2015 - 09:38 PM

Hello, Mycotopia!

I've been mostly busy with my new job. It's going well. It's the first time I've been working for a legit on the books job in quite a while. I'm a month into it and it's still OK.

I managed to get this computer mostly working again. I still can't do some stuff and it does occasionally crash, but hey, at least there are workarounds.

I have to use an auto-saving file in Linux within Libre Office (Microsoft Office equivalent but free) to type stuff before I copy and paste it in case something crashes.

For the most part nothing crashes unless I try to play/stream video or Flash media. Also, Firefox keeps crashing but Google Chrome works just fine for some reason.

I'm saving up for a new, better PC.

It's nice to have money in the bank.

I'm still waiting on starting a new cube grow. Fortunately the new heating/AC unit is VERY effective, so much so I need to sleep in shorts in the Autumn and leave the window open so I'm sure they'll be happy whenever I feel ready to start them.

I'm experiencing some minor stress from a certain person, but I won't go into it publicly here. People are free to ask me about it in PM though. I may just PM some people to clue them in briefly on what is going on eventually, but it's being taken care of.

All I can say is that I like my privacy, people need to respect that I don't and won't always want to tell them everything, and when my boundaries and privacy are violated I get really concerned. Online stalking is also very uncool (Not here, but elsewhere. Had to delete social media accounts and create new ones under an alias where only trusted people know them.)

I decided to leave all of the Hericium out in the woods apart from a few small logs. It'll be FINALLY showering/raining soon so I'll go back there to check and hopefully pick some tasty mushrooms soon.

Getting ready to start a few grows but with those pre-colonized mushroom farm grow kits soon.

Been working on a drawing for Wharf and another person I can't quite recall the name of at this moment. Getting used to woodburning.

I may buy a graphics tablet where I can draw right into the computer in a few months also. Always wanted one of those.

I'm loving the Autumn, Halloween decorations, my jogging, hiking, walking, and exercise. I'm loving the cold. I'm loving getting paid to work in the cold, too.

I'm just a little bit upset that I met this really nice woman who I had a lot in common with that someone messed up for me and stuff. I don't know if she'll ever want to talk to me again so I'm just giving that woman a lot of time and space before I go “Hey! Remember me? Is it OK if we talk?”

But hey: More fish in the sea. More spores in the air. More mycelium in dead wood. You know how it goes.

I've been doing a lot of writing, too. Fiction and poetry. I'll have lots to post here soon I hope!

I'm OK, though! So nice to be saving up money and working and stuff.

I bought shrooms! OK, OK... They're crab-stuffed portobello mushrooms haha. Can't wait to eat them!

• prof_it_e, Alder Logs and wharfrat like this

#2 wharfrat

wharfrat

someone familiar

• App Administrator
  • 6,380 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 24 October 2015 - 09:58 PM

good to hear things are in the 'ok' range.. stay safe brother :hug:

#3 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 13,139 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 24 October 2015 - 10:43 PM

Keep an even keel thar, sailor.

#4 darci

darci

snarky butt monkey

• OG VIP
  • 1,166 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 18 December 2015 - 04:49 PM

Autumn is also my favorite season.

As I'm posting this, It's almost over!  I live in Arizona now, and the "winter" here is anything but.  It's just a tease of the seasons I remember back home.  However, the desert at night holds it's own mysteries.

The stillness of the night.  The innumerable eyes of heaven staring down upon you through the icy curtain of a sky full of winter chill, a calm moon serenely standing watch over souls surrendered unto dreaming.  A lonely fire smoldering nearby, and my body's longing to close the distance between myself and the one whose warmth provides an empire safe enough to hold all my love, forever.

We play games, the night and me.  To teach each other new arts of imagination, and to make them so vivid we question what is truly real.

Edited by darci, 18 December 2015 - 04:50 PM.

• Skywatcher likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!