30 replies to this topic

#21 Neptunechild

Neptunechild

Cactus Wizard

• OG VIP
  • 672 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 25 January 2016 - 04:49 PM

My first experience with amanita muscaria was when I smoked it.

I mixed it in a joint with tobacco, damiana and hash and it was therfore very easy to smoke.

Except for sweating and feeling dizzy I didn't feel any negative effects.

But yeah, I did this just once and never smoked mushrooms since then.

The ceremony with muscaria tea was much more intense, we took more of the mushroom and also had a different and better setting.

Greetings

• Jeepster likes this

#22 CatsAndBats

CatsAndBats

[^._.^]ノ彡 & /|\( ;,;)/|\

• OG VIP
  • 9,780 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 25 January 2016 - 04:51 PM

Pretty sure she did it with cubensis. My lungs have seen enough types of smoke, I'll wait for your report @neptune.

cheers

#23 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• OG VIP
  • 10,761 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 27 January 2016 - 01:34 PM

I had a woman tell me that she smoked them and got tore up from the floor up. She was a brainy type too, not one to lie I imagine.

She didn't get high off the mushrooms (if anything).

And regarding Amanita muscaria, I don't know much about the actives in that species but even if smoking them results in psychoactive effects it's still a bad idea due to the potential of contracting a nasty lung infection.

#24 roc

roc

Forum International Moderator

• 6,901 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 January 2016 - 03:53 PM

It's hard for me not to comment...

Don't waste your time or your shrooms!

• TVCasualty likes this

#25 OysterFarmer

OysterFarmer

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 756 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 December 2017 - 05:58 PM

Pretty sure she did it with cubensis. My lungs have seen enough types of smoke, I'll wait for your report @neptune.

cheers

Go to youtube and look up 'fantasy prone personality disorder'.  I'd bet your friend fits this profile.

I've got a checklist of bullshit stories people are prone to tell.  People smoking cubes and getting shit faced is on there.  Like if you and a bunch of friends are sitting around smoking pot and there is that one guy that is the expert on any given topic.  "Oh yeah well my dad worked in the government and I know all about that because"  That sort of person.  Mention Bigfoot and they are "Well there was this one time I was camping and......".

I've known lots of people in my pot head circles over the years who told me about smoking shrooms and getting sideways.  Funny thing is when I did it absolutely nothing happened.

Story tellers.  They are out there.

#26 CatsAndBats

CatsAndBats

[^._.^]ノ彡 & /|\( ;,;)/|\

• OG VIP
  • 9,780 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 December 2017 - 07:26 PM

cheers

Go to youtube and look up 'fantasy prone personality disorder'.  I'd bet your friend fits this profile.

I've got a checklist of bullshit stories people are prone to tell.  People smoking cubes and getting shit faced is on there.  Like if you and a bunch of friends are sitting around smoking pot and there is that one guy that is the expert on any given topic.  "Oh yeah well my dad worked in the government and I know all about that because"  That sort of person.  Mention Bigfoot and they are "Well there was this one time I was camping and......".

I've known lots of people in my pot head circles over the years who told me about smoking shrooms and getting sideways.  Funny thing is when I did it absolutely nothing happened.

Story tellers.  They are out there.

That's why I only get high with my cat.

• Myc likes this

#27 OysterFarmer

OysterFarmer

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 756 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 December 2017 - 08:05 PM

My cat's a liar too!  Always telling me his dish is empty then I get up, go over there, open the bin and there is food in his dish.  Then he looks at me.

• coorsmikey and CatsAndBats like this

#28 CatsAndBats

CatsAndBats

[^._.^]ノ彡 & /|\( ;,;)/|\

• OG VIP
  • 9,780 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 December 2017 - 08:29 PM

My cat's a liar too!  Always telling me his dish is empty then I get up, go over there, open the bin and there is food in his dish.  Then he looks at me.

gallery_147940_1513_38201.jpg

#29 Myc

Myc

El Jardinero

• App Administrator
  • 5,662 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 December 2017 - 10:20 PM

Dude, that's my cat !  I saw the sign and snatched it up right away. 

BTW, nice catarantula avatar. 

Edited by Myc, 28 December 2017 - 10:22 PM.

#30 PinkMenace

PinkMenace

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 418 posts

Posted 29 December 2017 - 06:46 PM

I vaped Bigfoot once and got shit faced.

Edited by PinkMenace, 29 December 2017 - 06:47 PM.

• OysterFarmer and Jeepster like this

#31 Jeepster

Jeepster

Mycotopiate

• Black VIP
  • 363 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 29 December 2017 - 07:08 PM

I vaped Bigfoot once and got shit faced.

LMAO!

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!