34 replies to this topic

#21 Neptunechild

Neptunechild

Cactus Wizard

• OG VIP
  • 672 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 25 January 2016 - 04:49 PM

My first experience with amanita muscaria was when I smoked it.

I mixed it in a joint with tobacco, damiana and hash and it was therfore very easy to smoke.

Except for sweating and feeling dizzy I didn't feel any negative effects.

But yeah, I did this just once and never smoked mushrooms since then.

The ceremony with muscaria tea was much more intense, we took more of the mushroom and also had a different and better setting.

Greetings

• Jeepster likes this

#22 CatsAndBats

CatsAndBats

This fucking guy.

• OG VIP
  • 10,898 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 25 January 2016 - 04:51 PM

Pretty sure she did it with cubensis. My lungs have seen enough types of smoke, I'll wait for your report @neptune.

cheers

#23 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• OG VIP
  • 10,796 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 27 January 2016 - 01:34 PM

I had a woman tell me that she smoked them and got tore up from the floor up. She was a brainy type too, not one to lie I imagine.

She didn't get high off the mushrooms (if anything).

And regarding Amanita muscaria, I don't know much about the actives in that species but even if smoking them results in psychoactive effects it's still a bad idea due to the potential of contracting a nasty lung infection.

#24 roc

roc

Forum International Moderator

• 6,915 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 January 2016 - 03:53 PM

It's hard for me not to comment...

Don't waste your time or your shrooms!

• TVCasualty likes this

#25 OysterFarmer

OysterFarmer

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 857 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 December 2017 - 05:58 PM

Pretty sure she did it with cubensis. My lungs have seen enough types of smoke, I'll wait for your report @neptune.

cheers

Go to youtube and look up 'fantasy prone personality disorder'.  I'd bet your friend fits this profile.

I've got a checklist of bullshit stories people are prone to tell.  People smoking cubes and getting shit faced is on there.  Like if you and a bunch of friends are sitting around smoking pot and there is that one guy that is the expert on any given topic.  "Oh yeah well my dad worked in the government and I know all about that because"  That sort of person.  Mention Bigfoot and they are "Well there was this one time I was camping and......".

I've known lots of people in my pot head circles over the years who told me about smoking shrooms and getting sideways.  Funny thing is when I did it absolutely nothing happened.

Story tellers.  They are out there.

#26 CatsAndBats

CatsAndBats

This fucking guy.

• OG VIP
  • 10,898 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 December 2017 - 07:26 PM

cheers

Go to youtube and look up 'fantasy prone personality disorder'.  I'd bet your friend fits this profile.

I've got a checklist of bullshit stories people are prone to tell.  People smoking cubes and getting shit faced is on there.  Like if you and a bunch of friends are sitting around smoking pot and there is that one guy that is the expert on any given topic.  "Oh yeah well my dad worked in the government and I know all about that because"  That sort of person.  Mention Bigfoot and they are "Well there was this one time I was camping and......".

I've known lots of people in my pot head circles over the years who told me about smoking shrooms and getting sideways.  Funny thing is when I did it absolutely nothing happened.

Story tellers.  They are out there.

That's why I only get high with my cat.

• Myc likes this

#27 OysterFarmer

OysterFarmer

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 857 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 December 2017 - 08:05 PM

My cat's a liar too!  Always telling me his dish is empty then I get up, go over there, open the bin and there is food in his dish.  Then he looks at me.

• coorsmikey and CatsAndBats like this

#28 CatsAndBats

CatsAndBats

This fucking guy.

• OG VIP
  • 10,898 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 December 2017 - 08:29 PM

My cat's a liar too!  Always telling me his dish is empty then I get up, go over there, open the bin and there is food in his dish.  Then he looks at me.

gallery_147940_1513_38201.jpg

#29 Myc

Myc

El Jardinero

• App Administrator
  • 5,921 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 December 2017 - 10:20 PM

Dude, that's my cat !  I saw the sign and snatched it up right away. 

BTW, nice catarantula avatar. 

Edited by Myc, 28 December 2017 - 10:22 PM.

#30 PinkMenace

PinkMenace

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 507 posts

Posted 29 December 2017 - 06:46 PM

I vaped Bigfoot once and got shit faced.

Edited by PinkMenace, 29 December 2017 - 06:47 PM.

• OysterFarmer, Jeepster and AcidT like this

#31 Jeepster

Jeepster

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 365 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 29 December 2017 - 07:08 PM

I vaped Bigfoot once and got shit faced.

LMAO!

#32 AcidT

AcidT

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 21 posts

Posted 31 January 2018 - 07:24 PM

hmm i extrackt my shit hash With acetone,and this is easily aplied to all kinds of vaping Oils.Allthough something weird happens when using acetone on shrooms instead of ethanol,methanol etc.But this solustion might be interesting to try in a vape pen.allthough it doesent seem active on/in same way as when ingested.But maybe vaping it will make it active.smoking shrooms straight up never did anything for me atleast.not amanitas or psilos.my 2 cents.

#33 PsyBearknot

PsyBearknot

Psyche-Killa

• App Administrator
  • 4,861 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 31 January 2018 - 10:47 PM

What do you mean or can you describe the something “weird” that happens to the mushroom by the acetone?

#34 OysterFarmer

OysterFarmer

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 857 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 February 2018 - 05:21 PM

I was watching a Hamilton's Pharmacopia the other day and they went to some mountains in the Ukraine where people harvested and got high off Muscaria.  One method was soaking it in vodka another was drying them and smoking them.

I think I'll try it this year just to see what the hub bub is but personally I think if there was much to it people would be doing it more often.  There are millions of broke ass school kids out there to experiment with this shit and you never hear anyone raving about it.

Something is very different about the muscaria though.  It seems to be quite a bit different than the cubes.  Seems to me its just something broke people do to ward off the depression they live under.  Amanita muscaria, hand sanitizer, mouth wash anything they can get their hands on.  I did some shots of moutwash on a dare before and while you can cop a buzz it isn't like I ever did it again.

Edited by OysterFarmer, 05 February 2018 - 05:23 PM.

#35 AcidT

AcidT

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 21 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 04:56 PM

No but i can Direct u to erowid.com and in the Research done With extracts.They did metanol ethanol,ethylethanol and acetone.For some not explained reason the acetone Wash was not active at all.That is what i Call weird as i use acetone for diffrent Things and Works just fine.i use vinegear though for my mushies.sorry for not having the URL ill have a look and see if i find it.if still wondering=)Im gonna have a  too try as i think it is active but just not in that state,and i find it pretty interesting.im no chemist or nothing.im all selv thaught so take what i say With a grain of Sources from other research

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!