#1 -=Zeus=-

-=Zeus=-

-= Still Kickin =-

• OG VIP
  • 1,938 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 October 2015 - 07:18 AM

Asking for positive vibes from my brothers and sisters of Mycotopia.  In less than 2 hrs I'll be in court to enter a plea of guilty for marijuana cultivation over 5 plants 1st offense, disorderly conduct 2nd degree, paraphernalia, and public intoxication.  I wont be sentenced until the end of next month.  

Peace...Z

• Coopdog and riseabovethought like this

#2 pharmer

pharmer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,985 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 October 2015 - 07:51 AM

good vibes broadcasting your way

you are clearly a menace to polite society. disorderly conduct in the second degree indeed. what did you do? say fart in front of the prosecutors wife?

#3 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 13,878 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 October 2015 - 09:41 AM

Sometimes bad things are good things. 

Be open to the workings of grace. 

Things are never what we think.

Sending love.

• Coopdog, riseabovethought and Heirloom like this

#4 Skywatcher

Skywatcher

Twilight Walker

• 6,953 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 October 2015 - 09:59 AM

Positive vibes are sent my friend. Hoping all goes well.

#5 riseabovethought

riseabovethought

innerspace explorer

• App Administrator
  • 4,068 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 October 2015 - 10:01 AM

You can do this.  Its another challenge.  We love challenges!  Just like all the rest you've faced head on.  You will face this head -on, too.  It will be okay.  

'Be open to the workings of grace.' - I like that.  Shine your goodness out for all to see.  We can all have a bad day.

Forgive yourself.  You will need to be on your own side.  

This too shall pass.

• coorsmikey, Coopdog and AGAMA like this

#6 Heirloom

Heirloom

Quantum Particle

• OG VIP
  • 4,631 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 October 2015 - 11:20 AM

sending my love , mercy and protection.

may the universe help you

#7 happy4nic8r

happy4nic8r

cyans rule!!

• OG VIP
  • 3,584 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 October 2015 - 01:21 PM

thank dog that's all they found. public intoxication, what the fuck is that? pubic intoxication, maybe.

Good vibes sent.

#8 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,732 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 October 2015 - 01:45 PM

Damn bro, I was wondering how all of that came out. I surround you in a blue bubble of protection and make you invisible to your enemies. Sending positive energy your way and to the judge as well so that he may find mercy for those fucked up circumstances and realize that this war on families (Not drugs) is doing much more harm than those few marijuana plants will ever do. Please let us know how it comes out and make sure you ask the judge for leniency no matter what happens.

• coorsmikey likes this

#9 -=Zeus=-

-=Zeus=-

-= Still Kickin =-

• OG VIP
  • 1,938 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 October 2015 - 05:43 PM

Thanks for all the well wishes and good vibes my friends.  I decided not to enter a plea today because I thought the plea deal stunk and my public defender had done nothing for me at all, other than showing up at court on the days I've had to go.  After reading the paperwork for the plea deal while sitting in the courtroom, and watching numerous cases before mine entering their pleas and hearing the recommendations of the state in their cases, not one of them was facing time on charges that were more serious than mine, including repeat offenders.  They were all getting diversion programs or probation and not facing jail time, but the best my defender could do was a plea deal to do a year in jail.

When she came back and called me out in the hallway to see if I understood the papers on the plea deal and to get me to sign them, I told her I couldn't help but feel that if I'd been able to hire a criminal defense attorney I wouldn't be looking at jail time on a first offense.  I told her how she never once had returned any of my phone calls, and how the only times we had talked was at the courthouse on days I've had to be there, and that I felt she was merely going through the motions on my case.   She more or less agreed with me, and said she had felt really bad about this one.  She asked if I wanted a postponement, and I asked her what that would do.  She said it would give her a chance to work on getting a better plea deal.  I asked her if she thought it was a good idea, she said yes.  You'd think she would have done this on her own, if she was any kind of lawyer at all.  I left the courthouse with a postponement today, she's supposed to call me with a new court date.

Since April 5th, Easter morning, my life has been totally turned upside down.  My mentally ill, soon to be ex-wife is the one that turned me in for cultivation.  She even bought me the damn grow tent I was using for Christmas this past year!  Due to the drug charge, I lost a $75,000 brand new,  completely free house that we'd been blessed with through a grant program in our little city.  There was a 5yr stipulation that if you got a drug charge you would be kicked out basically.  The house was on a 5yr forgiveable loan, never even would have to make a single payment, only had to keep the property up to shape and pay the taxes and insurance.  August marked 2 yrs that we had been there.  She is still in the house, and will be able to keep it.  

She has since regretted what she did out of anger to me, due to the fact I was in a manic episode at the time, and realizes she fucked up.  She's incapable of even keeping the property in shape, the yard has grass a couple feet tall in the side extra lot.  She can barely afford food, and has been borrowing money from people to keep her bills caught up.  Divorce proceedings are almost finalized, will be a single man before the end of the year.  

Most of my belongings are in storage where she put them, I no longer have a vehicle, and I'm living in an apartment above my brothers house.  She even tried to take my dog away from me in the divorce, but I got him back....bitch!!  I went from being secure in my surroundings to basically having nothing but a few belongings in this ordeal.  I'll be a senior citizen in a few months, mid 50's, and don't know if I have another comeback, so to speak, in me.  Whatever happens, I know I'll get through it, but at this time it's hard not to feel bitter about the way it went down and the reprocussions of it. I'm also on random drug testing as a condition of my bond.  Fun times.  

On the day of the bust, before it occurred, I suddenly realized what she was up to.  She had left in the truck, and taken my german shepherd with her.  She had never done that before, and it dawned on me that she was going to the police to turn me in.  I  immediately took some defensive actions that will make a helluva post in Storming the Gates!  More will be revealed...

Peace...Z

#10 happy4nic8r

happy4nic8r

cyans rule!!

• OG VIP
  • 3,584 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 October 2015 - 07:35 PM

I had a feeling that there was more to the story. Whatever state you are in, just wait it won't be illegal for long. Keep getting continuances, and wait them out. I'm not a lawyer and don't want to give legal advice, but you're on the right track.

#11 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,732 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 October 2015 - 08:08 PM

Well bro, glad you are not sitting in jail tonight! Wish there was some way to help your legal situation. Peace man...

#12 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

Hippiecritical

• App Administrator
  • 6,689 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 October 2015 - 09:28 PM

Zeus I remember you going through that time last spring, I remember thinking Wtf I going on with this guy and was worried about ya. I really appreciate seeing YOU back! That really sucks that things have turned out so shitty. But the optimist in me like the others above, thinks there is a better side to it. You will get past this and when you do you will be much wiser than you were. One good thing whether you realize it or not, you are now separated from someone that has deceived you and your trust. I once had a similar situation happen to me and I thought as if my life were over at the time, it turned out that it was just a beginning a better life. You will have to play the system though until you are free from those constraints. I appreciate you opening up and sharing as it adds some closure to seeing you go through a dark time. You have a lot of friends and family here.... Sending good vibes your way brother!
  • -=Zeus=- and AGAMA like this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!