46 replies to this topic

#41 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 13,904 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 September 2018 - 02:31 PM

It's an interesting idea that we are not "human" at all.   Just dipping into that expression for the moment.   I would say we're all much more, and at the same time, nothing at all. 

#42 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 13,904 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 September 2018 - 05:41 PM

I'm only fifteen minutes into this video, but Greg Jay's comments about the batshit crazy cosmologies and their black holes, big bangs, dark energy and matter; Wal Thornhill's laughing at the "ten dimensions" (there are only three, and to include time is to attempt to multiply apples times oranges) and all the mathturbatory antics of today's top cosmologists; are the same positions this dropout has come to independently.  

I know I go on like a broken record here, and like Jay, I am no mathematician, but, even at that, I wish I could sit down with  Jay and Thornhill and show them that huge problem that generates all the noise to signal in the sciences of cosmology and physics, which radiates both up the physical spectrum to galaxies and beyond, and down spectrum into the picture of building-block so-called particles, and the forces which are believed to bind and organize each:

Newton's Really Big Assumption:

F = G x m1 x m2 / r2

[Direct Link]

Edited by Alder Logs, 12 September 2018 - 05:48 PM.

#43 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 13,904 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 September 2018 - 11:31 AM

More Velikovsky readings from Greg Jay here. I read a little of Velikovsky's Saturn stuff in bits and pieces years ago. I am really appreciative of what Greg Jay has put in these two videos. No one has laid out David Talbott's vision of planetary alignments with Saturn in a way that I can make sense of yet, but I have no problem at all with envisioning Earth in orbit around Saturn whatsoever. And again, the fallout of space probes continues to pile up to support Velikovsky's vision of the natural history not being at odds with the mythological telling of our human story.

Saturn the Flood & Origin of the Oceans

[Direct Link]

The Worship of Saturn

[Direct Link]

#44 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 13,904 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 November 2018 - 12:32 AM

Wal Thornhill: Velikovsky’s Astrophysics | Electric Universe 2017 | Future Science

[Direct Link]

#45 pharmer

pharmer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,985 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 March 2019 - 08:42 AM

Alder, I found this quote today and thought of you and your alternate thoughts on certain matters:

“Science commits suicide when it adopts a creed” Thomas Henry Huxley (ardent early supporter of Darwin)

Accepted theories don’t simply die, asserts Nessa Carl, The Epigenetics Revolution “Instead, there is a prevailing theory which dominates a field. When new conflicting data are generated, the theory doesn’t immediately topple..It may get tweaked slightly, but scientists can and often do continue to believe in a theory long after there is sufficient evidence to discount it.”

• Alder Logs likes this

#46 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 13,904 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 March 2019 - 10:37 AM

I heard this one just this morning:

"The laws of physics are not laws that govern the nature of matter, they are laws that laws that govern the habits of mind."
~Rupert Spira

Edited by Alder Logs, 28 March 2019 - 10:39 AM.

#47 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

Distinguished Mad Scientist

• OG VIP
  • 4,030 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 March 2019 - 04:43 PM

Ye Olde Epi-Circle...

Let me know if anyone gets that...

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!