• prof_it_e, Coopdog and sedaeng like this

#2 riseabovethought

riseabovethought

innerspace explorer

• App Administrator
  • 3,704 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 December 2015 - 02:43 PM

There's a new way of slavery- we accept it and cooperate with it, almost as if we have no idea its happening...

Slavery in its old form is alive and doing quite well; better than ever actually by some definitions

https://mycotopia.ne...lly/?hl=slavery

Edited by riseabovethought, 11 December 2015 - 02:59 PM.

#3 Zwapa

Zwapa

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 215 posts

Posted 11 December 2015 - 03:23 PM

there are even ants who keep slaves , as we do. So why aren't we also kept by some unsee-able force? (sorry for the crappy english)

• riseabovethought likes this

#4 riseabovethought

riseabovethought

innerspace explorer

• App Administrator
  • 3,704 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 December 2015 - 04:17 PM

there are even ants who keep slaves , as we do. So why aren't we also kept by some unsee-able force? (sorry for the crappy english)

Oh yeah- i saw that once.  Ants farm livestock.

[Direct Link]

Edited by riseabovethought, 11 December 2015 - 04:17 PM.

#5 SillyCone

SillyCone

Wounded Healer

• OG VIP
  • 2,846 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 December 2015 - 04:19 PM

Of course we are... because we agreed to it. The world is a co-creation, there are no victims...

Another explanation as to how this happened, and why the voting system is not democratic and never was (voting = choosing the best = aristocracy) :

[Direct Link]

Edited by SillyCone, 11 December 2015 - 04:21 PM.

#6 catattack

catattack

Mycotopia's beast coast day shift helper. [^._.^]ノ彡

• OG VIP
  • 6,593 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 December 2015 - 06:28 PM

yes. thread closed.

Seriously, ants are so great. Top 3 in bugs.

#7 Ovoideocystidiata

Ovoideocystidiata

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 359 posts

Posted 12 December 2015 - 01:08 AM

you are only a slave if you choose to be.

• catattack likes this

#8 MycoDani

MycoDani

Myco Chick

• Site Administrator
  • 9,857 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 December 2015 - 01:25 AM

Think for yourself, question authority, think for yourself, question authority..... ;)
  • riseabovethought and Saphroziac like this

#9 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 1,983 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 December 2015 - 03:10 AM

Yes we are. They found a way to get us to sign on to it willingly but the yoke is still there and if you put it down you lose everything. It was a very well thought out and executed deception, but somehow we are all in on it. Kills my soul but I am yoked up till I die I think. No getting out of it at this point.

#10 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

Shiitake Novice 206 Logs

• OG VIP
  • 8,460 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 December 2015 - 10:42 AM

I was lucky, I had learning disorders.

• riseabovethought, SillyCone and daleystritzke like this

#11 prof_it_e

prof_it_e

(Pie).

• OG VIP
  • 211 posts

Posted 12 December 2015 - 11:41 AM

"To see the farm

is to leave it."

Aaarrgg..!

Oh well. That was very interesting. Not sure what the alternative is; seems there aren't all that many options.

• sedaeng likes this

#12 riseabovethought

riseabovethought

innerspace explorer

• App Administrator
  • 3,704 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 December 2015 - 12:01 PM

"To see the farm

is to leave it."

Aaarrgg..!

Oh well. That was very interesting. Not sure what the alternative is; seems there aren't all that many options.

What if we build our own farm, make it our own, make it self- sufficient, make it a profitable tax -paying business, & use it to feed, house, and protect our own?

Edited by riseabovethought, 12 December 2015 - 12:07 PM.

• prof_it_e and SillyCone like this

#13 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

Shiitake Novice 206 Logs

• OG VIP
  • 8,460 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 December 2015 - 12:26 PM

Ever inquire deeply into what is ownership? 

#14 Myc

Myc

Myc - o 'Topia

• App Administrator
  • 4,962 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 December 2015 - 12:36 PM

"To see the farm

is to leave it."

Aaarrgg..!

What if we build our own farm, make it our own, make it self- sufficient, make it a profitable tax -paying business, & use it to feed, house, and protect our own?

I actually had an idea I've been discussing with others.

Our economic system is based upon debt - the more debt we take on, the "better" the system performs.

Let us all access the limits of our available "credit" (debt)

Put solar systems on your house - and finance them

Buy tools and gardening items with which to "farm" the yard

Do what the banking system did:

Declare the middle class "too big to fail" and refuse to repay our "debt"

Theoretically, if you could get every house in the neighborhood to add solar....

In the event of an electrical grid disaster, there are some work-arounds which could enable sub-divisions and neighborhoods to be energy self-sufficient.

Then, we could get together, tear down any vacant homes down to the bare lot - and start community gardens. One residential house lot could easily support an aquaculture/ aquaponics setup by re-purposing the available utilities supplied to the lot.

My mind spins sometimes.

Why do we not play to end-game ....... right now? After all, we see it coming. A rational mind sees that this corruption cannot go on forever. Is it still corruption when you're playing by the house rules?

This could easily be agreed upon - neighborhood by neighborhood - door to door

A five year plan

At the end of which we tell the banks "thanks but we're too big to fail". That is all. What the fuck are they gonna do?

It's either that, or one day we wake up as actual slaves in our own country - as Greece has recently discovered.

• prof_it_e, riseabovethought, SillyCone and 1 other like this

#15 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

Shiitake Novice 206 Logs

• OG VIP
  • 8,460 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 December 2015 - 12:49 PM

The powers in Germany refuse to forgive Greek debt while they still pay the pensions of Spaniards who fought for Hitler.

In the late fall of 2011, the EU and Germany implemented a provisional government in Greece to deal with the extreme austerity mandated by the curators of the Euro. One of the key elements in this provisional government was the Greek neo-Nazi party - the LAOS party.

It should be noted that the citizens of Greece "the cradle of democracy" had no say whatsoever in this!

The German government pays about €100,000 ($109,000) annually in pensions to 50 surviving members and relatives of Spain’s Blue Division, the volunteer army that assisted Hitler’s invasion of Russia during World War II. Lawmakers disclosed this fact during recent discussions in Bundestag, Germany’s national parliament, prompted by questions from left-wing minister Andrej Hunko.

• Myc and riseabovethought like this

#16 Myc

Myc

Myc - o 'Topia

• App Administrator
  • 4,962 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 December 2015 - 01:17 PM

^^^MY POINT EXACTLY !!^^^

Riseabovethought,

I've been deliberately following every single video you've posted - everywhere. Been watching my man. 

The four horsemen was, perhaps, one of the most concise explanations I've seen.

They use history as a template by which to describe modern goings-on.

The only reason "the people" suffered through the collapse of Empire is because we were deliberately kept out of "the know" by people who were looting the system wholesale. 

Today, we have inter-communication and access to vast systems of information. 

If we think of "the people" as an army - the largest force on the face of the planet - we need not fire a shot or lift a finger. We can simply re-fuse to pay, let them "pull the plug" in an attempt at punitive action, and then we can get together toward the purposes of seeing to each other's well-being at the community level. Fuck-em just like they fuck us. Let's loot this motherfucker for the collective interests of the people before we look around and find that the water in the pot is boiling.

My .02

#17 riseabovethought

riseabovethought

innerspace explorer

• App Administrator
  • 3,704 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 December 2015 - 01:46 PM

Its becoming more profound, thats for sure

More of us- keeps them guessing, and that

buys us a little more time to figure out what

we can do, to save ourselves from plunder,

but end- game is certain, just as you said,

so why are we still cooperating, why do we 

allow the plunder to continue? We allow it.

Are we walking around like zombies in  

some sort of trance?  I understand their 

indifference, just not ours.  We must do 

something before its too late to survive 

at all.  Teach a man to fish, camp, and 

grow his own food; maybe you save him,

but allow him to legally buy and sell debt

on Wall Street, and you've doomed us all.

Theres something about dealing in debt

that therein lies a lesson for us to learn..

and learn well.  If a butterfly flaps its wings

the ripples in the air can cause a hurricane

Flap motherfucker flap!  There must be

something we can do to understand this

debt -dealing and somehow morph it into

something good before it devours us all.

Edited by riseabovethought, 12 December 2015 - 02:08 PM.

#18 Ovoideocystidiata

Ovoideocystidiata

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 359 posts

Posted 12 December 2015 - 01:58 PM

a lot of you have your own opinions but what is the point of us being here?  we are beings that exist.  most great civilizations have somewhat destroyed themselves while some learn from the past.  get all you can out of life while you can because we are all born to die.

#19 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

Shiitake Novice 206 Logs

• OG VIP
  • 8,460 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 December 2015 - 02:45 PM

What needs most to be known is, what is true.   Inquire at every second, for every concept.  Ask, is this real?  Ask, what am I? 

You want zombies?  I got your fucking zombies!  Personalities walking the Earth, desiring, demanding perceived conditions to change, when they have no idea of their own actual conditions.  Made up notions having made up notions.  How's that experience working out for any one of seven point five billion perception/assumption opinionators? 

We can't fix the world.  Not when no two are on the same page and no page stays the same anyway. 

It might well be safer to do nothing than something, until we answer each our most important questions. 

I am not a slave. 

I am nothing. 

Put me in chains and threaten me, beat me, whatever.  I do not change.  I see it is I, putting myself in chains. 

It is only your self-identification with your mind that makes you happy or unhappy. Rebel against your slavery to your mind, see your bonds as self-created and break the chains of attachment and revulsion. Keep in mind your goal of freedom, until it dawns on you that you are already free, that freedom is not something in the distant future to be earned with painful efforts, but perennially one’s own, to be used!

~Nisargadatta Maharaj

• prof_it_e, SillyCone and rainbowsmurf like this

#20 Zwapa

Zwapa

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 215 posts

Posted 12 December 2015 - 02:51 PM

maybe our minds are enslaved by something or somewhat. There are notes in history about a foreign entity, like a mold (eg cordyceps) or parasite. ok these are manifestations of an intention come into existence but if the prey on what the mold is thriving doesn't know about the mold or parasite, shall we know (or the majority of us?) if something is "eating" us?

• Cybilopsin likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!