The main reason why I made this thread is for people who are planning to make hashbutter aswel and are in search for a good recipe.
Most of the videos that I found are all about 7 to 14 g of weed on 1 stick (220-250g) of butter, depending on what quality the weed was and how strong they want the butter.
Well - I want some really hardcore potent butter, that's why I decided to put 15g of strong hash onto one stick.
But I also want a very good quality and something safe, that's why I take my own made hash (marroc style).
If you want to know how hash is made in marroco, check out youtube or other sources around the net.
My entire summer 2015 harvest was made into marroc and ice-water-washed black afghan hash this year.
So I know that I wont have dust, sand, henna or other unwanted stuff in my butter (and hash in general!!)
I've choosen marroc-style hash because it's free of water, dust or old/dry skin.
All stuff that can (or must in case of the water) be found in hash.
You can use any hash you want of course...
1. Cut your hash to dust, grind your weed to dust, cut your butter into cubes and then mix everything together into 1 glass bowl.
2. Take a pot which is a little bit smaller than the glas bowl and cook up some water.
3. Put the glass bowl into the pot with water and turn down the heat mid-way.
Some people let it like this for several hours, other for 30 minutes. I left the hash in the butter for 1 hour and then I filtered it.
4. If the water is boiling you'll have to check if you need to refil. If you keep the water at about 80°C it wont vaporize a lot and you can leave everything as it is.
5. Filter the butter and put it in the fridge or freezer over night.
You will have some hash sticking to butter, so this stuff must be potent. I have no idea how potent.
My best friends Eric & Kenny however, are very excited to test it tommorw, look how excited they look...
Trip report of the butter and how to dose and also a report on the left-over hash-butter-mix will follow tommorow :D
GREETINGS - BLESSINGS - LOVE