#1 dpwishy

dpwishy

A Fisher Of Souls

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 1,968 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 January 2016 - 08:02 PM

This is a very seriouse question, I know this can be seen as complete tin foil hat, but through my experiences this is a very real thing and is something I would like to talk about. What is electriciy? There seems to be a control function here, that electricity and our power system is used as a sort of first warning system against spirituality. Its going to be hard to talk about this without stirring up laughter, but this is real in my life and reality.

It first started out with kundalini type exerpeinces, once I would get to a certain state, black helicopters would fly over about 10 mins after these states were reached. This isnt some kind of paranoia, in fact, it got to the point where if I knew I reached a certain state consciouseness wise, I could literally go outside and wait for the copters to fly over. It got to the point where I would wait for them to fly over and give the finger as they did. Literally, every time a certain state was reached, a fly over would happen.

It got to the point where my guides/higher self would instruct me that in order to reach certain states safely, the electricity in my cabin must be turned off. I would also like to add, I have been shown that my cabin is a rarity, its not part of the electrical grid in the sacred geomitry sense. I was shown that there is a geomitry to our electrical grid that is used for control. Without getting to crazy, now, I cant have certain experiences without my power being turned off. My higher self literally wont allow it to happen. These states can only be reached or allowed to happen in an environment that is electricity free.. Either by turning it off or going into the woods.

I pose the question, what is electricity? What is the electrical grid and why is it set up in the geometry it is? These are real and serious questions to me, this is not some lunicey as its been proven to me. I literally can not get to, or shall i say, I am not allowed to reach certain states without turning off my power. There seems to be a control function here, a spiritual alarm system of sorts that tells others when people have reached certain states.

I know its easy to go off the deep end with these types of things, this is a serious question and inquiry. At the least, I have a feeling that many here have had high level spiritual experiences tha were accompanied by black helicopters. This is something that needs to be talked about....

In divine friendship,
your brother,
-wishy

Edited by dpwishy, 20 January 2016 - 08:27 PM.

• Skywatcher and SteampunkScientist like this

#2 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 12,773 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 January 2016 - 08:20 PM

Well, the thread title brought me here instantly.  I have much interest in the generic meaning of that title.  I can't say anything about your experiences though. 

What is electricity is a question I asked my father when I was a very small child.  He was a television repairman with his own business.  Here is the answer he gave me (though it might not be of any help here): 

Electricity is a force, known only by its manifestations.

I study and ponder the manifestations which I can observe and sense.  I believe I have fathomed much more of these than is currently known in the wider population.  The electric power we use is used in a relatively crude manner.   As a subtle force, much is not understood.  I believe these subtleties have faster than light, if not omnipresent, effects at distance.  I believe gravity is electric charge.  I believe all matter is structured electric charge. 

Edited by Alder Logs, 20 January 2016 - 08:20 PM.

• dpwishy, AGAMA and SteampunkScientist like this

#3 dpwishy

dpwishy

A Fisher Of Souls

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 1,968 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 January 2016 - 08:24 PM

I study and ponder the manifestations which I can observe and sense.  I believe I have fathomed much more of these than is currently known in the wider population.  The electric power we use is used in a relatively crude manner.   As a subtle force, much is not understood.  I believe these subtleties have faster than light, if not omnipresent, effects at distance.  I believe gravity is electric charge.  I believe all matter is structured electric charge. 

There seems to be a consciousness there also, I believe tranhumanism has a role in this in some way. 

In divine friendship,

your brother,

-wishy

#4 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 12,773 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 January 2016 - 08:32 PM

From the Oxford Dictionary page:

transhumanism: noun: The belief or theory that the human race can evolve beyond its current physical and mental limitations, especially by means of science and technology.

While I would say that no thing exists outside consciousness, I see that definition is only concerned with physical and mental. No spiritual outlook I might entertain would be so confined.  IOW, we are not our bodies and minds.  We have bodies and minds, therefore we are not these.

• coorsmikey likes this

#5 dpwishy

dpwishy

A Fisher Of Souls

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 1,968 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 January 2016 - 08:39 PM

From the Oxford Dictionary page:

transhumanism: noun: The belief or theory that the human race can evolve beyond its current physical and mental limitations, especially by means of science and technology.

While I would say that no thing exists outside consciousness, I see that definition is only concerned with physical and mental. No spiritual outlook I might entertain would be so confined.  IOW, we are not our bodies and minds.  We have bodies and minds, therefore we are not these.

`

I mean it in a way where, what is it that bridges human consciousness and machine in transhumanism?

Its the consciousness that resides in electricity. 

Humans integrating with maschines is nothing,

we are already doing it now.

Humans integrating with the consciousness of what runs them,

their life force of sorts,

is another thing all together.

In divine friendship,

your brother,

-wishy

Edited by dpwishy, 20 January 2016 - 08:45 PM.

#6 Myc

Myc

El Jardinero

• App Administrator
  • 6,328 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 January 2016 - 10:15 PM

I like the way your father described electricity Alder. That's perhaps the most honest definition I've ever seen. 

Electricity is a force, known only by its manifestations.

Check and check. It is a force. And we know it exists. After playing with it for a number of years, we've become quite handy at manipulating the force. But it's been very un-handy to question in a deeper sense what it really is.

As for interference with higher states of consciousness - I haven't really considered it.

I've done plenty of what I would call - deep informative meditation. Electricity didn't seem to get in the way in my personal case. I'm around it chronically. (Maybe that's what's wrong with me?)

I can't wear digital watches because I kill them when working in panel-boards and other equipment. I've watched it happen. The display just zeros-out numerically and then the screen goes blank a few seconds later. A former employer bought me a really, really nice one once. The first one died on the first day. He had it replaced and the second was dead in three days. He accused me of abusing them. LOL :)   

As for the helicopters, I've gotta wonder. I know that the earth's electrostatic field is monitored - much like seismic activity is monitored. After the use of a directed energy weapon on the twin towers, I would imagine perhaps that this field is monitored in order to make sure nobody else has one and is testing. See "Where Did the Towers Go?" by Judy Wood.

I've never really considered the field generated within a house - which would be nullified (to some degree) by turning it off. The conductors in the walls themselves could still be acting as an antenna or crude faraday cage.

I did, once, try to obtain a high-voltage lineman's carbon faraday suit with full hood and face shield.

Some years ago, I began to notice that I wasn't dreaming - or rather that I do not recall any dreams at all upon awakening. This has gone on (and continues) for quite a long time. Somewhere on the order of 16 - 18 years now. I wondered if it had something to do with cell-phone signals and other RF interference. I may whip out the tin-foil and give it a go sometime........ya know.......you just never know.

I don't think any of us have flipped our lid - or are off the deep end. (Although I do have my moments....)

Shit man, it's a mass hallucination and we're all having it. 

Perhaps we're just the ones who are bold enough to ask the childish questions. 

Try summoning the helicopters again and send up an EMP (Electrostatic Mental Pulse) rather than the bird? I sincerely can't imagine what I would do in your circumstances - but I do see my self standing outside flipping them the bird at least.

• coorsmikey, Skywatcher, Alder Logs and 1 other like this

#7 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 12,773 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 January 2016 - 10:26 PM

I know that the earth's electrostatic field is monitored - much like seismic activity is monitored.

This I have long assumed.  It is why I have had no intention to build a GFG (gravity field generator), or flying saucer drive, if you will.  The DoD wants to be the only kid on the block building these locally.  Anyway, GFGs create huge electrostatic fields.  A helicopter's rotor makes a pretty strong field as well.  If a copter is dropping you a cable, make sure it gets grounded before you grab it.

• Myc and Skywatcher like this

#8 Skywatcher

Skywatcher

Twilight Walker

• 6,356 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 January 2016 - 10:38 PM

IMO, there is definitely more to electricity than a simple power grid. It is well accepted now that areas of high EMF have physical and mental detrimental effects on most people to some extent, and far more pronounced effects on those who are "sensitive" in many interpretations of that word. (Myself included)

It is not too far a step for me to accept that Higher Consciousness and entities would want electric fields shut down because they interfere. I also have seen and experienced some entities that communicate with the aid of electric fields.

I experience electric fluctuations on a regular basis. Lighting that ceases to work for no discernible reason, yet begins to work again on another day. I have stopped fighting it and just accept there are more natural energies that override or negate electrical flow. I have not had the experience of black helicopters, but do notice a substantial increase in anomaly's and such when I do meditation and augary outside in the yard. Moreso if I am honoring any or all of the four points in the sacred circle.

I have attributed this to an increase of activity from the Fey, who are welcome here. Interestingly I think we have energy vortexes that naturally exist in many places, and also that these can be opened. The center of my circle in the yard existed I believe prior to my coming here. I have built on it and amplified it over the years, and it now uses a living tree at the center point. Any electric lighting or equipment is always subject to glitches within this circle. Its energy is positive, and that is the only intent I have put there. It is also extremely attractive to all living things, and those that exist outside this plane. 

On another note, why the common experience upon entering  OBE via paralysis, of experiencing inability to move, and/ or once  I can, having the lights not work? Virtually all my early experiences with this first step to OBE's were the same. Frozen, unable to move. A presence in the room, and no lights or electric devices would turn on. Is there a commonality here?

I am sensitive to EMF. As a result I need to minimise any electric devices where I sleep. I have also found Shungite to be very helpful.

Edited by Skywatcher, 20 January 2016 - 11:22 PM.

• coorsmikey, Alder Logs and SteampunkScientist like this

#9 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 12,773 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 January 2016 - 12:29 AM

It just occurred to me that when I was a kid, no mechanical watches I was given would last more than a couple days on my wrist.  They would just quit working.  Granted, they were always Timex which were the only watches most kids got, as these were the budget brand.  Once I found in the sand at the beach, a pink plastic cased Snow White watch with a broken band.  I kept it hidden in my pocket and it was the only watch that ever kept working for me.  I think it was because of the plastic case.  Something about me killed all the metal cased mechanical watches.  Later, when the first LEDs came out, I was finally able to wear watches and have them last. 

But, there is this other thing... I have always been mechanically inclined and am known as someone who can fix most anything.  But as a small kid, and even now, I can sometimes simply put my hands on an engine or other mechanical device that has malfunctioned and it can be spontaneously fixed.  Other people close to me have noticed this over the years and often ask me to "lay on hands" just in case...  I will tell people that I can fix about anything that hasn't got a computer chip in it.

• coorsmikey and Skywatcher like this

#10 Myc

Myc

El Jardinero

• App Administrator
  • 6,328 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 January 2016 - 08:19 AM

Ditto what you've said about building experimental electrical apparatus. I'm veritably sure that they're watching. 

Unmarked Helicopters - indeed

#11 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

Distinguished Mad Scientist

• OG VIP
  • 3,564 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 January 2016 - 08:15 PM

DP, I'm an electrical engineer by profession, but your question is a good one. I had an honest professor who's answer to that question was basically the same as Alder's dad's.

I can tell you this... Around high voltage power distribution centers, large generators, and Tesla coils, there have been many many reports of ghosts and spiritual creatures sighted. Coincidence? I don't believe in coincidence.

I have read reports of people experimenting with strange configurations of electrical devices, only to come back and find their labs/workshops destroyed. Sometimes they get warnings too. Could be bullshit. I routinely cause traffic lights to change, and road lights to go out. Again, it can all be poo pooed... But I think your conjecture about consciousness rings more true.

Hmmm. I don't think there is anything laughable about your question, I'll bet your not the only one either.

Edited by SteampunkScientist, 21 January 2016 - 08:19 PM.

• Skywatcher likes this

#12 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 12,773 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 January 2016 - 08:22 PM

I have read reports of people experimenting with strange configurations of electrical devices, only to come back and find their labs/workshops destroyed. Sometimes they get warnings too. Could be bullshit.

I think there have been too many such reports for it to all be bullshit.  John R. R. Searl comes to mind as one. 

#13 dpwishy

dpwishy

A Fisher Of Souls

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 1,968 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 January 2016 - 08:47 PM

Shit man, it's a mass hallucination and we're all having it. 

I am going to be blunt here, I hope it can be taken in the perspective that I am trying to help instead of attacking. I cant stress this enough. The mindset of "it's a mass hallucination and we're all having it. " really bothers me at some level. As it takes away from who you are and your experiences. At some level , you believe this is something we are all co-conspiring in, to contribute to some mass delusions.  Out of everyone in this site, I think you are in a position to understand this the most, but I must stress, these outlooks  really hurt our cause. I mean this not in an attacking way, but a self reinforcing way. For you to realize your worth, to realize your experience and hold them as truth and not a "mass hallucination". You have been given something very special, I would argue its the highest form of human expression. To see a soul at that level, to receive those thing and call it a mass hallucination hurts me at some level. Not for what it does to me, but for the fact that you are willing to take away from your own self worth. That you truly dont' believe in yourself and the grace that was given via experience. Not a book, not words told to you, but actual first hand experience. 

I am going to be serious here and put my self on the line. I dont know if anyone noticed, but I lingered here for the last 2 months before a single post, online every day. I kept having a inner dialogue that told me that my place is here, that the things I talk about will be received in a higher manner now and I must come back and share.  I literally had no way to break the ice, if I may be honest here, its these types of conversations that were used against me in the past administration wise. I literally didnt know how to break the ice  without  others thinking I was stirring the pot and then after 2 months of watching the boards, this sub forum was created and I saw it as a sign or rather an invitation to continue. 

Everything I have written here has been my truth, no lipstick on a pig, no exaggerating. Its my truth. I take this very seriously as I had no road map to follow. Its my hopes and by documenting my path the way I do, I KNOW there are countless here in the same confusion I was in. My written path may lead some astray, may not convey truths the right way, but im trying to leave it as I had nothing for my self. Although what I leave may be imperfect, its my best "try" at giving something I never had. When I see someone like you, at such a high level, writing mass hallucinations in multiple threads. Its been heavy on my heart for it seems that you doubt what you have experienced. If you can take anything from what I have written, what I have shared. Its to show that you are not crazy, that you are more than sane. This is not a hallucination and you are expressing yourself at the highest level possible. Please see this, please give yourself the self worth and admiration you deserve. The admiration I give you.....

I mean nothing negative by this, I know words can be taken many ways. I hope you see how special you are, how special your experiences have been and own them with pride. Calling it a hallucination takes a away from that pride as it gives the notion of an illusion or something you made up. Let history be your judge, let the human experience be the compass and see that you have always been on track. Don't let anyone take that away from you.

love you, brother.

In divine friendship,
your brother,
-wishy

Edited by dpwishy, 21 January 2016 - 08:55 PM.

• coorsmikey, Skywatcher, wharfrat and 1 other like this

#14 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

Hippiecritical

• App Administrator
  • 5,655 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 January 2016 - 10:14 PM

Welcome Back DP! I am really enjoying this thread and am trying to collect my words together so I can ad my experiences. Most of all though, I am glad you have found your way home and found a place your are comfortable sharing.
  • Skywatcher likes this

#15 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 12,773 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 January 2016 - 10:50 PM

I feel like I might be coming late to the discussion if it goes back into some history here.  For one, I don't do much reading of long posts, especially if I can't seem to pick up the thread.  For another thing, I have a really crappy memory, even if I had read the up line.  So between my poor recall and reading ability, I just go mostly for the nuts (no pun intended) and bolts. 

As I have already stated, "I have much interest in the generic meaning of that title," and, "I study and ponder the manifestations which I can observe and sense." 

My entry into the phenomena of electricity was begun as a kid with my technician father.  I went on to be one of the very few high school dropout electronics technicians in the US Navy, back when the school for that was nearly one year long, and theory and circuit troubleshooting was still taught, and done (pre-modular, or "black box," which shortened the school greatly and dumbed down the graduate technicians).  

Something that occurred to me years ago was this, every electrical appliance in our living and work spaces that has a power transformer presents the possibility of an invasion of sorts into these spaces.   The old tube based electronics such as CRT televisions presented a substantial current path, even when switched off.  The on/off switch only breaks one side of the AC line.  The inductance and capacitance of the components connected to, and through, the power transformer's coils will have a sort of resiliency via the coils' inductance, even with one side of the line interrupted.  If these circuits were tuned to ELF signals, like brain waves, then it is within possibility that these apparently open circuits offer a path from the grid to, how shall I say it, fuck with our minds. 

Perhaps with the advent of LED TVs and smart fucking everything, and with the obsolescence of the once necessary electron tube anode voltages in tens of kilovolts (except for what maybe still in your microwave ovens) my old hypothetical meanders are now mostly moot.  Today, they bombard our nervous systems and gray matter with pulsed microwaves at frequencies so high that they weren't even imagined when I was a tech.   These multiple GHz freques could still be modulated at ELF freques.  And we live in the noise.

Edited by Alder Logs, 21 January 2016 - 11:37 PM.

• dead_diver and Skywatcher like this

#16 Skywatcher

Skywatcher

Twilight Walker

• 6,356 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 January 2016 - 11:33 PM

I am going to be serious here and put my self on the line. I dont know if anyone noticed, but I lingered here for the last 2 months before a single post, online every day. I kept having a inner dialogue that told me that my place is here, that the things I talk about will be received in a higher manner now and I must come back and share.  I literally had no way to break the ice, if I may be honest here, its these types of conversations that were used against me in the past administration wise. I literally didnt know how to break the ice  without  others thinking I was stirring the pot and then after 2 months of watching the boards, this sub forum was created and I saw it as a sign or rather an invitation to continue. 

Everything I have written here has been my truth, no lipstick on a pig, no exaggerating. Its my truth. I take this very seriously as I had no road map to follow. Its my hopes and by documenting my path the way I do, I KNOW there are countless here in the same confusion I was in. My written path may lead some astray, may not convey truths the right way, but im trying to leave it as I had nothing for my self. Although what I leave may be imperfect, its my best "try" at giving something I never had. If you can take anything from what I have written, what I have shared. Its to show that you are not crazy, that you are more than sane. This is not a hallucination and you are expressing yourself at the highest level possible. Please see this, please give yourself the self worth and admiration you deserve. The admiration I give you.....

I mean nothing negative by this, I know words can be taken many ways. I hope you see how special you are, how special your experiences have been and own them with pride. Calling it a hallucination takes a away from that pride as it gives the notion of an illusion or something you made up. Let history be your judge, let the human experience be the compass and see that you have always been on track. Don't let anyone take that away from you.

love you, brother.

In divine friendship,
your brother,
-wishy

Wishy, I want you to know I did notice you here, yet saying nothing. I personally kept hoping you would post, and begin again some of the enlightening subjects I remembered from you.

I suggested it was time to drop the restriction on any religious or spiritual discussions here. I did this because I know there are many members here to whom the subjects are more than just important, myself included.

The request was agreed to by all levels. We all want to see open discussion on these previously restricted subjects IMO because we are Spiritual beings. These subjects deserve more respect and serious dialogue, not just tossed at twilight zone.

I am personally thrilled with the level of respectful dialogue already shown. Myc has been an advocate for this change in the rules as well,and I think you have explained your wish to help others well. I see no negativity here.

It is for people here like you, and so many others here as well, that I wanted these subjects opened. There is so much to share, and knowing that others have shared experiences helps us all to know and accept there is so much more than we may have been told to accept as truth. 

Thank you for sharing so much. Thank you to everyone for sharing here and throughout this site thas is indeed a community of like minded individuals.

• Myc and SteampunkScientist like this

#17 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

Distinguished Mad Scientist

• OG VIP
  • 3,564 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 January 2016 - 11:42 PM

Perhaps it's not such a bad idea to create a full farday sheilded meditation room, by that I mean not a cage, because even very fine copper mesh can be penetrated by ultra high microwaves, but a solid foil room, walls floor and ceiling. Would not have to be any bigger than a closet. I would even ponder using a pyramid shaped room.

DP, I have been attempting kundalini exercises for awhile, and now I'm intrigued about having shielding when doing it. I am aware of the possible dangers if incomplete kundalini sticking at certain points, and causing issues, so this idea of shielding all electromagnetic energy is interesting.

Edited by SteampunkScientist, 21 January 2016 - 11:42 PM.

#18 dpwishy

dpwishy

A Fisher Of Souls

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 1,968 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 22 January 2016 - 09:33 AM

I hope I didn't come off as mad or projecting any kind of negativity. Words are tough to convey emotion. To make a long story short, I think there are some very special people here and I just want them to fully embrace who they are without doubt. I hope that didn't come off wrong.
  • Myc, Skywatcher and SteampunkScientist like this

#19 Myc

Myc

El Jardinero

• App Administrator
  • 6,328 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 23 January 2016 - 10:22 AM

LOL - I was concerned that I had caused offense - none intended - none taken.

I just don't think that much of myself - It surprises me when others express that they think highly of me.

I pull on my pants pretty much the same way as everyone else. And on bad days, I have to have someone else put my socks and shoes on me (and tie my shoes).

I'm still trying to figure this all out. So to keep it simple, a brief history for comparison.

I was born - just like everyone else. My mind was a blank slate. 

After being dragged to church, sent to school, and being raised around only high-school educated adults....I just picked up on their ideas - adopted them as my own. Deep philosophical discussion was completely foreign to my social group. Questioning the bible in my house - in the wrong light - was grounds for an ass-beating. I didn't even know other religions existed until I went to school - and then, only other judeo christian religions. 

As I got older, I found that there were a number of other peaceful religions out there - and they weren't 'devil worshipers' or inherently 'evil'. But I had been taught this for years - anything other than the King James bible was basically devil worship. 

How does an indoctrinated mind overcome these things?

Drugs are bad. This was drummed into my head from the earliest possible age.

But when I actually took them, they weren't bad at all. To the contrary, they were quite wonderful. (Except that I turned out to be a serious abuser of anything which altered the way I felt.)

Then, I learned to help myself by learning to cultivate various things. Once I quit chasing drugs ...... their importance diminished. For this reason, I advocate that drugs not be "illegal" for personal use.

Basically, my entire life has been composed of real risks. Keep in mind that I've been taught that I'm going to hell on two counts now - for using drugs, and for looking into other religious ideologies. Twice damned for thinking outside the box.

So when I met god and his angels while using DMT, you can imagine the psychological conundrum. 

The only way I was able to process and integrate these experiences is by comparison to a new family's experience (you folks). I still struggle sometimes. 

Are You tripping?

Am I tripping?

Or is this finally the Truth?

I AM - but am I?

Do we just go around and around and around - born a blank slate, struggle from the ooze to find oneself only to die and have one's memory wiped again at re-birth? 

I have a tough time thinking about these things. 

The bible is really clear about creation - but leaves a lot of shit out ..... like.....what are angels? Where is their creation story? What is their purpose? Why would an omniscient being - seeing all/knowing all - need helpers? Where did this 'lord of the flies' who goes to and fro upon the face of the earth come from?

Keep in mind that you were raised to only use the King James version to try and answer these things. Gnosticism and Ancient Mysteries are the tools of the devil.

So I decided to take a look - since I'm damned anyway (according to my family's belief system). Just like smoking DMT for the first time, looking into alternative spiritual explanations is a real risk.

I hope that helps provide some clarification.

Just so you know, I have a bit of an irreverent sense of humor. 

If I were a father, I cannot imagine that I would allow my infant child to use the "stumble-upon" method of learning how to live hoping he would get lucky enough to find an obscure internet website visited by compassionate strangers. On the other hand it seems that Our Father thinks that this is a viable way to learn. 

I guess sometimes you gotta break a few eggs to make an omelette eh??

With no clear set of instructions - no absolute Truth..........it's all really just belief/faith.......Is it not?

edit:

Perhaps a better way to think of this. You've encountered a group of open, un-capped wires in an electrical junction box. Are they "hot" or are they not? With no electrical meter, you have to treat the wires as if they would kill you. Or, you can just reach out and grab them to see what happens. I have a meter - I don't like finding stuff out the hard way.

Edited by Myc, 23 January 2016 - 10:30 AM.

• Skywatcher and Alder Logs like this

#20 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 12,773 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 23 January 2016 - 11:01 AM

To quote my late best friend's father: "Education is expensive, however you get it." 

To start with, if one thinks about it, every description of what is is going to be incomplete and a glancing blow at best.  So, why not just drop them.  Holding any of them to some high position is perhaps the worst form of idol worship, and is a proven disharmony and war generator.  There are infinite objective manifestations of the creative powers of Great Mystery, our objective selves being one of these for each of us.  And yet, there is within ourselves, the subjective perceiver of all that we see, and we might see even farther with our helpers. 

Have we seen it all?  Let's just keep watching it and reserve ultimate judgment, eh?   What is to be learned by concentrating on ourselves as that perceiver?  Who are we when acting as if that is what we are, having left aside whatever conditioning to which we were initially subjected?   We know that was really just one flavor of bullshit, yes? 

• Myc likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!