#2 invisibilitysyndrome

invisibilitysyndrome

SEE?

• OG VIP
  • 1,270 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 22 January 2016 - 07:36 AM

I wanna say something witty but I just got morestupider for just watching that :ohmy:

• morfin-56 and Juthro like this

#3 Juthro

Juthro

dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 4,284 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 22 January 2016 - 01:57 PM

And while Sarah was endorsing "The Donald", her son, Track, was busy beating up and threatening to kill his girlfriend back at the family home.

http://www.adn.com/a...t-bit-different

I couldn't make this shit up if I tried.....
  • Skywatcher likes this

#4 riseabovethought

riseabovethought

innerspace explorer

• App Administrator
  • 3,765 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 22 January 2016 - 04:41 PM

There's them family values they're always insisting we dont get about them.   :blink:

But is the other side the answer?  Probably not.

[Direct Link]

Edited by riseabovethought, 23 January 2016 - 12:18 PM.

• Skywatcher likes this

#5 hyphaenation

hyphaenation

Former Staff

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 13,175 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 22 January 2016 - 05:59 PM

I can see her point that her sons violent behavior is Obama's fault............Not.
  • Skywatcher and mjroom like this

#6 riseabovethought

riseabovethought

innerspace explorer

• App Administrator
  • 3,765 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 23 January 2016 - 12:28 PM

Would it be a political coup if the people actually were represented at some point in America?

The irony isnt lost on me, that these public servants have taken over those they once served.

Might Trump upgrade the white house and do everything possible to give whatever he can 

to his own business -interests like GW did, like Haliburton, et all?  At least Trump 

probably wont false flag us in our workplace for $$$$$$$.  He's 

ruthless but not that ruthless, right?  Hillary wouldnt either.

Now isnt that a nice feeling? They probably 

wont kill us. The bar has been set low.

I wouldnt hope for much more

than that.  Which rich

fat cat's gonna get

even richer?

Edited by riseabovethought, 23 January 2016 - 01:08 PM.

• Myc likes this

#7 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

Shiitake Novice 206 Logs

• OG VIP
  • 8,679 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 23 January 2016 - 01:32 PM

I trust no one.  Believe no one.  Especially Comb-over and Killery.  Never forget who becomes their bosses the second they are sworn in.   An effective honest president wouldn't last two days beyond instituting his/her first meaningful change.   I say this knowing it is only a snapshot of what is the current political reality.  This could change, it's true, but I don't know how or when, beyond us all changing, bottom to top, motel maid to chairman of the Fed.   All efforts toward overt organization will be co-opted.   It comes down to you and me, being incorruptible. 

• riseabovethought, Seeker2be and sedaeng like this

#8 MycoDani

MycoDani

Myco Chick

• Site Administrator
  • 9,857 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 23 January 2016 - 11:05 PM

That made me laugh so hard!

That women drives me crazy because her voice goes in octaves that are just not humanly normal.
  • coorsmikey and Alder Logs like this

#9 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

Shiitake Novice 206 Logs

• OG VIP
  • 8,679 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 24 January 2016 - 12:04 AM

Yeah, Dani, her voice affects me the same way, but it is so funny that I have had to watch it about five times now. 

Edited by Alder Logs, 24 January 2016 - 12:05 AM.

• MycoDani likes this

#10 August West

August West

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,095 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 24 January 2016 - 12:09 AM

Hillary wouldnt either...They probably wont kill us. 

Clinton Body Count. FWIW.

And, it's not murder, but...

[Direct Link]

#11 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

Distinguished Mad Scientist

• OG VIP
  • 2,234 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 January 2016 - 12:15 AM

Well, we all know Killery is actually a Reptillian, so.... Yeah that voice. And her human morphing skills aint too good either. ;)

Edited by SteampunkScientist, 30 January 2016 - 12:15 AM.

#12 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

Shiitake Novice 206 Logs

• OG VIP
  • 8,679 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 January 2016 - 12:17 AM

If elections could change the system, they'd be illegal. 

• dead_diver and SillyCone like this

#13 SillyCone

SillyCone

Wounded Healer

• OG VIP
  • 2,846 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 01 February 2016 - 03:50 PM

Who holds the gun ?

The soldier/policeman or the president ?

Who works in the weapons factory and builds the actual gun ?

The CEO and the investors or the worker ?

The people create this reality, while holding the clowns accountable.

Nothing will change until we collectively understand that the "bad guys" aren't at the top, but at the bottom of the pyramid.

Without the roots, there is no apex.

They are ROFLTAO at the top of the pyramid, guys, driving Ferraris and eating organic (grown by whom ?), while the masses build their luxury cars + houses and eat GMO from Monsanto at McDonalds.
I'd do the same if I was part of the "1%". (which is closer to 0.00001%, btw)
We're just too stupid to open our eyes and see the reality for what it is : our creation.

Voting isn't a democratic process, and has never been.
Voting hoping something will change is as useful as trying to solve an algebra equation by chewing bubblegum.
The politicians aren't incompetent, everything works exactly as intended for the ones putting the politicians in power : investors.

Edited by SillyCone, 01 February 2016 - 05:26 PM.

• MycoDani, Myc, Alder Logs and 1 other like this

#14 riseabovethought

riseabovethought

innerspace explorer

• App Administrator
  • 3,765 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 01 February 2016 - 04:17 PM

But all that dumbness- equals a lot of jobs; a whole industry larger than many states, many nations even, get to prosper and thrive because of this circus.  The least funny part of the whole circus though- the tragedy of it all - its something we really need, The People really need representation, yet... dont get it, over and over again.  How long can the lies continue before all -out revolution comes?  You can only kick your dog for so long before he bites you.  & some dogs... bite sooner & harder.. than others. :chucks:

Edited by riseabovethought, 01 February 2016 - 04:25 PM.

#15 SillyCone

SillyCone

Wounded Healer

• OG VIP
  • 2,846 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 01 February 2016 - 04:28 PM

In my view, the politicians and bankers are God too.

There are no victims.

They're doing exactly what's needed for the people to wake up.

If television started to tell the truth tomorrow, the people wouldn't want to believe it.

Lucifer (the one who brings the light, lux means light in latin) is an angel of God too.

In a dual Universe, the darkness is needed for the light to exist.

Behind every fear, there is love.

Also, a revolution won't change anything either : we'll just chose other people and put them back at the top, taking decisions for us because we're too lazy to take our own responsibility in the creation of our lives.

What's happening in society is just a projection of our inner working. The ruling class acts exactly the same way our egos do inside of each and every one of us.

What's needed for this to change is an evolution in consciousness. And it's happening. Faster and faster every day. We'll get there. Or not. And then we'll come back and start over anyway, till the end of time. This is all just a game.

Edited by SillyCone, 01 February 2016 - 04:35 PM.

• MycoDani, Myc, riseabovethought and 2 others like this

#16 MycoDani

MycoDani

Myco Chick

• Site Administrator
  • 9,857 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 01 February 2016 - 07:44 PM

Very true Silly and well said!

I totally think the game is rigged from the start if you ask me. It's already been decided years ago. Whether we vote or not is irrelevant. Revolutions will be squashed with violence, movements stopped, and the good turned into scapegoats or pariahs. What I constantly think about is how can we win against the uber rich and powerful. I just don't know how we can do it?! So many people don't want to look outside their little worlds and wake up!

So yea I'm taking ideas as to how we can beat these asshats and have a better society. While I'm still on this plane. So yea with a deck so heavily stacked it's hard to see the light sometimes.

#17 SillyCone

SillyCone

Wounded Healer

• OG VIP
  • 2,846 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 01 February 2016 - 08:31 PM

If you want to win, you're still at war...

Be at peace, and you'll see that everything is perfect as it is, and that the outside world is just a projection from your inside world.

Wanting to change the outside is madness.

You don't have that kind of power.

The only thing you can change is on the inside.

Everybody is just living his own experience, living the consequences of his own choices.

You want to live free ?

Just do it.

And don't look left or right. Don't let your inner peace be disturbed by the need of attention from the outside. Don't watch TV, don't care about what politicians and public figures do...

Live for yourself. And accept the consequences of your choices, accept that everything you're going through is there to teach you a lesson : be who you really are.

Live, love life.

Don't feed the demons by being scared of them.

If you have some trouble staying on the path in troubled times, just ask our friends the mushroom spirits.

Do what you want, for no other reason than because you love it.

And the Universe will give it to you.

It is as simple and as complicated as that.

Edited by SillyCone, 01 February 2016 - 08:35 PM.

• MycoDani, Myc, Tenderfoot and 4 others like this

#18 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

Shiitake Novice 206 Logs

• OG VIP
  • 8,679 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 01 February 2016 - 09:54 PM

If you want to win, you're still at war...

Exactimundo! 

See who wants to win, within you.  We can be so many different pictures of a person, all of them changeable as soon as the next microsecond.  These picture persons can start being seen as soon as they are watched for.  When you see them, as their virtual selves, see that none of these changeable ones are you, who is seeing it, and realize you have always been this seer.

Edited by Alder Logs, 01 February 2016 - 09:58 PM.

• SillyCone likes this

#19 hyphaenation

hyphaenation

Former Staff

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 13,175 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 01 February 2016 - 11:04 PM

I'm not a Cruz fan, but its nice to see a fellow Canadian win the Iowa caucus...

#20 MycoDani

MycoDani

Myco Chick

• Site Administrator
  • 9,857 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 02 February 2016 - 10:45 AM

Why is it wrong to want to stop things that are wrong in the world. If I just live peacefully and don't pay attention to what's going on in this world is how atrocities happen. It happens everyday. When I said winning I didn't mean it in a sense of beating these super elite and making the playing field level. That's not my point. What I'm saying is winning in the sense that you don't get brainwashed or become a person who super important to themselves and is not caring to others as well as oneself.

I feel we should be helping others. Some of it though seems apathetic in a way to me. Please tell me where I'm wrong?

Yes, the best place to start is with oneself but shouldn't the fruits of that labor be shared so to speak?

"Politics is the art of controlling your environment." HST

We are all creating reality collectively all the time so all is in flux. But I feel just focusing on the self can be a tad selfish.
  • SillyCone, Alder Logs and SteampunkScientist like this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!