4 replies to this topic

#1 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 8,161 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 February 2016 - 03:35 PM

Ive had a bit of a prob with anxiety latley i was good for a long while but when winter hit it was back
But i heard my dad and brother have been having anxiety problems that are interfearing with work
Since ive had prior experience i told them to breath is the number one thing you can do to calm down with anxiety we tend to hold our breath so let it out practice breath in threw nose ant out threw the mouth
My bro is seeing a therapist this is good for him he found a good one for him and its helping he also started taking a chinese herbal "calm es" i take the same one it works like a lorazopam but u do not get used to it haveing to take higher and higher doses till you need a break its much better than that :)

https://m.youtube.co...h?v=7hc9t4CMekc

I just heard this song it makes light of what people think of us and the whole you need to make money thing that can stress us all out ;)

My oldest boy has anxiety too i showed him this song and i think he likes it
I like music that is in the now on what we are feeling thinking ;)

Hope u stressed out people like it as much as i do
  • Skywatcher, Juthro and wharfrat like this

#2 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 13,415 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 February 2016 - 03:29 PM

That link didn't work, but I think this is the one it was trying to link:

[Direct Link]

Isn't the stress just the difference between what our minds think should be, and what they think is? 

I find that when I look at what my mind is thinking about anything, it's really not what actually is happening.  What is happening is thought, and the thought can be anything, but it's made of nothing.  Guesses and interpretations.  Presumptions and projections.  My mind might need some attention, but it hardly deserves much respect.  It will bloody think anything!

We don't need to get our minds right.  We need to get right about our minds. 

My best friend gave me

the best advice

He said each day's a gift

and not a given right

Leave no stone unturned

leave your fears behind

And try to take

the path less traveled by

That first step you take

is the longest stride

Edited by Alder Logs, 08 February 2016 - 03:38 PM.

• Myc, wildedibles, Skywatcher and 1 other like this

#3 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 8,161 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 February 2016 - 02:27 AM

Thanks again buddy :)

And ya u got it right expectations of what will happen always gets my anxiety going i think about how something will go a thousand times over before it actually happens and its always different than what i think its gonna go ;)

This type of thinking is good when hunting in the woods we need to think all options out when hunting for food or running from bears or something like that but in todays world it easily becomes a time when u cannot shut your brain off

Fear is something to draw apon to think clearly so we dont make a mistake climbing a mountain something like that not in todays world when we have to go to the dr
  • TheObserver, Skywatcher and Juthro like this

#4 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 8,161 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 March 2016 - 09:20 PM

http://www.m.webmd.c...azosin-for-ptsd

My doctor and therapist talk about my health i really like this option if i forget to tell the one but can explain it better they can exchange notes and get to the core of my health......
Anyway i havent discussed flash backs with my dr but the therapist told him and he recomended that blood pressure pill to stop flash backs it can even help nightmares
I told my dr that anti depressants dont wrk right for me and hes respecting that but recomended a chinese herbal combo calm its been working well if i get too upset it calms me down it also gently helps me sleep.

I discussed my mushroom use with my therapist for my flash backs Amanita muscaria was used to overcome flash backs as it dosnt stop them it gives u the courage to explore them and the feelings assoiated with them
You have to be willing to work on it and have propper suport to get threw this hard time as they can become worse when working on them
My flashbacks have gotten less and they do not last as long so i stoped using the mushroom but i still get these flashbacks just fewer so i will give this med a try my blood pressure could use a bit of help anyway

This med works by blocking adrenaline i may have too much at times causing too much anxiety etc.....
  • Skywatcher and Juthro like this

#5 TheObserver

TheObserver

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 1,265 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 May 2016 - 11:01 PM

I get this sort of anxiety too and it can really consume me. I worry a lot about where I'm going and I want some better as far as my work goes. I am stable and I have a roof over my head but I get severe anxiety about employment mostly. It just overwhelms me when I wake up and I need to just breathe and wake up.
  • wildedibles and sillyrabbitcubiesR4us like this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!