Paradox
©
Fisana

Photo
* * * * - 3 votes

Building a Solar Setup this year YIPPY!!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#41 Myc

Myc

El Jardinero

• App Administrator
  • 6,495 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 01 August 2016 - 06:21 PM

Way thanks for the reply. 

My plan is to go the "legitimate" route just to get established. Everything blessed by the utility and city, etc.....

No neighbor nastiness to worry about. 

Sorting through all the paperwork and making decisions as to where to purchase/ what to purchase - like a kid at Christmas.

Mine is going on the roof. It will not be optimally mounted for aesthetic purposes so I'll have to allow for some inefficiency.

I like the tracker idea - very awesome - but I cannot afford to give up the back yard space. I need it so I can turn it into a bigger garden next year.

Slowly, but surely, I'm catching up with you my friend. Won't be long. Maybe a couple of years and I hope to be cropping all of my food from the (former) yard. 

Keep on keepin' on 

• Il19z8rn4li1 likes this

#42 Il19z8rn4li1

Il19z8rn4li1

Green Thumb Blue Thumb

• Expired Member
  • 3,659 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 01 August 2016 - 09:06 PM

Way thanks for the reply. 

My plan is to go the "legitimate" route just to get established. Everything blessed by the utility and city, etc.....

No neighbor nastiness to worry about. 

Sorting through all the paperwork and making decisions as to where to purchase/ what to purchase - like a kid at Christmas.

Mine is going on the roof. It will not be optimally mounted for aesthetic purposes so I'll have to allow for some inefficiency.

I like the tracker idea - very awesome - but I cannot afford to give up the back yard space. I need it so I can turn it into a bigger garden next year.

Slowly, but surely, I'm catching up with you my friend. Won't be long. Maybe a couple of years and I hope to be cropping all of my food from the (former) yard. 

Keep on keepin' on 

yea, its unfortunate that the 2 neighbors dont really get along to well... BUT slowly and surely they are starting

to release the key to life.... "theres no point in giving a shit"  lol hahaha

Im excited for you brother man :) 

• Myc likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!