25 replies to this topic

#21 fungi2bwith

fungi2bwith

cat-monkey

• OG VIP
  • 1,457 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 03 January 2017 - 03:11 AM

@steampunk, it is crazy....sincerely nuts, yes....you have no idea....or maybe you do.....but seriously....good shit right there...

be careful with seed(especially this source), as mycodani points out. These aren't your average seed....I start out with 1.75 cups of seed to 1.75 cups of cold water and .25 cups of white grapefruit juice(these seeds will definitely upset your stomach with water alone)....shake vigorously and filter....consume liquid slowly.....will be tan to light brown and tastes bitter/horridly earthy....

I use these only when in extreme pain....unless you are a frequent opiate user, these are quite the experience....

Edited by fungi2bwith, 03 January 2017 - 03:24 AM.

#22 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

Distinguished Mad Scientist

• OG VIP
  • 2,465 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 03 January 2017 - 11:07 AM

I have used opiates only very rarely, and with a prescription.  And they made me depressed (we are talking some variant of hydro or oxy) so my preference is to be overly cautious with these substances.

#23 happy4nic8r

happy4nic8r

cyans rule!!

• OG VIP
  • 3,440 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 03 January 2017 - 09:31 PM

I use them whenever I can. They are quite enjoyable in small doses, not so much in large. I have had the displeasure of kicking without help as well, and that was enough to not ever go back there again.

The poppies are slowto give up much, so are self limiting, but if you had a large enough field and a lot of free time there is potential for trouble. It's all good until you run out, then that fishook comes out and you're pretty much fucked.

I have never tried the tea from seeds, but I remember this post and grew a few during and after which I could now post pics of since I no longer have that residence. It seemed a modicum of caution at the time to not post felony pics.

The pods and stems are good for me. It takes a couple of pods, seeds removed, and a couple of stems to make 2 to 3 cups of good tea. 

#24 Nosferatu89

Nosferatu89

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 43 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 12:42 PM

This is pretty cool, good on you finding some with that kind of potency. I will have to refrain as I am an ex-heroin addict of 10 years and am currently taking methadone the right way.  Still very cool, one day I'd love to be a poppy farmer.

#25 pharmer

pharmer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,454 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 January 2017 - 12:50 PM

I use them whenever I can. They are quite enjoyable in small doses, not so much in large. I have had the displeasure of kicking without help as well, and that was enough to not ever go back there again.

The poppies are slowto give up much, so are self limiting, but if you had a large enough field and a lot of free time there is potential for trouble. It's all good until you run out, then that fishook comes out and you're pretty much fucked.

I have never tried the tea from seeds, but I remember this post and grew a few during and after which I could now post pics of since I no longer have that residence. It seemed a modicum of caution at the time to not post felony pics.

The pods and stems are good for me. It takes a couple of pods, seeds removed, and a couple of stems to make 2 to 3 cups of good tea. 

Unscored or otherwise blatantly not-being-processed pods/plants ain't illegal. Besides, if you're just showing pictures of stuff you found growing near the place you go to buy car parts.....

• Heirloom likes this

#26 happy4nic8r

happy4nic8r

cyans rule!!

• OG VIP
  • 3,440 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 January 2017 - 08:45 PM

yeah well, that was not the case. 

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!