[Direct Link]

• Juthro and CatsAndBats like this

#42 Liquidmetal22

Liquidmetal22

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 29 posts

Posted 10 March 2016 - 03:00 PM

Catattack YOU NEED TO PUT UP SOME OF YOUR GRAFF XD ILL DO MINE IF YOU DO YOURS HAHAHAH

#43 entheonaut

entheonaut

Mycophage

• Expired Member
  • 100 posts

Posted 11 March 2016 - 03:16 PM

Entheonaut was a term I thought up about 12 years ago when I first became aware of entheology and entheogens. 'Naut' is Greek for Sailor, and 'Entheos' roughly translates to 'the Divine/God Within;' ergo, an Entheonaut is someone who uses entheogens to explore (sail through) the Divine or Spiritual realms within oneself. As a junior herbalist with a history of experimentation, I thought the name was suitable. (Apparently, I wasn't the first person to come up with this neologism, I found it on another site shortly after I thought of it~~it's source was anonymous and the post was recent, leading me to believe I was in synchronicity with someone on that). 

• Skywatcher, Alder Logs, SteampunkScientist and 6 others like this

#44 Shadow_Wing

Shadow_Wing

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 533 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 March 2016 - 04:09 AM

Hmmm....never thought I'd have to explain this......my name is quite simple to grasp...............I study demonology and deal with paranormal shit in my life...... my name only seemed befitting as to who I am.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baphomet

I always found it interesting that some of the earliest studies into the "occult" were those of the Kabbalists (Jewish mysticism).  

#45 Jenniferjupiter

Jenniferjupiter

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 273 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 March 2016 - 08:34 AM

So I think Alder logs pointed out that My name reminded him of the Donovan song "Jennifer Juniper" and I think that rhyme of a name always stuck with me. Except I'm a bit farther out than Juniper! Why I chose Jupiter! When I think back to the beginning of my awakening back in high school. I remember lying outside in the quad, in the grass.. probably after lunch and I was high.. listen to my walk man.. At the time I might have been listening to Donovan, or the Velvet Underground. or even some Dead, Reading my High Times Mag or some Keroac or some Burroughs.... I always have said since my parents did not LIVE in the 60's how they could have I have had to do it for them! LOL 20 years later...now 20 + years later than the last later!  Is it a mid life crisis??? LOL after 25 years of mushroom dreams.. The fungus called and I answered. I am on a mission to help people wake up.

• Heirloom , SteampunkScientist, MycoMisfit and 2 others like this

#46 whitethumb

whitethumb

poisoned beauties

• OG VIP
  • 1,045 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 March 2016 - 08:35 AM

Here's 15 pages of stories from the past, not sure how many people from back then still check in, but the stories are still interesting and mine's stuck in here somewhere: https://mycotopia.ne...-are-you-blank/

damn that thread brings back many memories. i guess my name means what a green thumb is to botany, a whitethumb is to mycology. :)
  • CatsAndBats, SteampunkScientist and MycoMisfit like this

#47 Heirloom

Heirloom

Quantum Particle

• OG VIP
  • 4,631 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 March 2016 - 10:48 AM

My name came from Heirloom seeds passed from person to person and handed down over generations. The best fruits and veg's are heirloom varieties.  Non hybrid/gmo , the kind you can save seeds from  and grow year after year forever.

I believe that spores and mycelium can be preserved for future generation much the same way, giving or trading with others.

• Skywatcher, Alder Logs, SteampunkScientist and 1 other like this

#48 Shadow_Wing

Shadow_Wing

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 533 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 March 2016 - 02:01 PM

I always have said since my parents did not LIVE in the 60's how they could have I have had to do it for them! LOL 20 years later...now 20 + years later than the last later!  Is it a mid life crisis??? LOL after 25 years of mushroom dreams.. The fungus called and I answered. I am on a mission to help people wake up.

I knew there was a reason I liked you. :)  You're my kind of hippy.  Always answer the call of the wild.... whether shroom, or bud, or plant, or rock...... tree, or bush, or whatever calls to you. when it calls to you.... answer.  Then you will have the wisdom to help others hear that calling as well.  

• Heirloom and Jenniferjupiter like this

#49 Shadow_Wing

Shadow_Wing

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 533 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 March 2016 - 02:09 PM

Star wars galaxies online. Didn't know a name so it generated one. I liked Sade so it stuck. Now I kind of do Sade_Kush707

When I first saw your name I thought of the musical artist "Sade".  I've been a fan of her's before she was popular.  But when I read your reason for the name, I was blown away; because I am a major Star Wars fan.  I was 9 when the first one came out in 1977.  I still have all the figures, cards,. ships, etc.  I even have several lightsabers, and an original prop of Han Solo frozen in Carbonite.  Too cool.   Thanks for sharing. 

#50 Cindysid

Cindysid

VIP Member

• OG VIP
  • 790 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 18 March 2016 - 09:45 PM

Mine is pretty obvious, or so I thought.   I still have people who think I'm a guy!  Cindysid = Cindy's id....real imaginative...huh?  Haven't been around for awhile, but great to see that many of my dear friends are still here.  I love you guys!

• Skywatcher, Alder Logs, Heirloom and 2 others like this

#51 wharfrat

wharfrat

someone familiar

• App Administrator
  • 6,394 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 18 March 2016 - 09:54 PM

Mine is pretty obvious, or so I thought.   I still have people who think I'm a guy!  Cindysid = Cindy's id....real imaginative...huh?  Haven't been around for awhile, but great to see that many of my dear friends are still here.  I love you guys!

so glad to see you too, we miss you dearly :hug:

• Alder Logs likes this

#52 Sicshroom

Sicshroom

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 318 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 18 March 2016 - 10:51 PM

Mine comes from 2 of my favorite bands I've used it as an online handle for probably half my life. (Sic)-slipknot, shroom-mushroom head
  • Heirloom and MycoMisfit like this

#53 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

Distinguished Mad Scientist

• OG VIP
  • 4,017 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 March 2016 - 07:37 AM

Mine comes from my love of the Victorian sensibility in machines, science fashion, the occult, eroticism, etc. From brass gears to brassieres, from top hats to test tubes, from labcoats to corsets, from the alchemical experiments to the consciousness expanding world of psychedelics seen through welding goggles, it all has a certain mad science ascetic that fits my personality.

Have you ever seen a beautiful woman properly corsetteted in a steampunk outfit? Mmmmmm.....

And science.
  • Skywatcher, Heirloom , Sicshroom and 1 other like this

#54 Heirloom

Heirloom

Quantum Particle

• OG VIP
  • 4,631 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 March 2016 - 11:15 AM

Sicshroom , slipknot is from my area used to be a local band, much to say about this but in another place.
His opiate pain Dr. went on trial here.

#55 Jimmyco

Jimmyco

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 March 2016 - 03:55 PM

Mine is pretty obvious as well. They call me Jim. New to this forum and love to see the names

#56 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

• OG VIP
  • 4,017 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 March 2016 - 04:27 PM

Went back to that thread TV posted. Made me a bit melancholy to see all the folks who no longer visit or who have moved on from this reality. Still funny and insightful. TV dropped a TV on his dick.... :)
  • Heirloom likes this

#57 roc

roc

Forum International Moderator

• 7,968 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 March 2016 - 06:54 PM

Same shit different day... thanks for digging this out TV!

Posted 02 September 2007 - 05:27 PM

I'm Roc because I used to be Rochester and needed to shorten things up for personal reasons.

Yes I partied in Rochester for a couple of years in the late 60's and managed to live thru it so hence the nym Rochester.

I'm probably the only old guy here that saw Zepplin at a state fair, Cheech & Chong at a local bar, and smoked weed at the War Memorial with Alice Cooper. Did I tell ya about a time in K.C. when we bought them big pickels and spelled out MOTHERS for Frank and Juicy Lucy... back in the day I was.

• TVCasualty and Heirloom like this

#58 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

• OG VIP
  • 4,017 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 March 2016 - 07:46 PM

Roc, are you talking Rochester NY? I grew up in the fingerlakes!
  • roc and DawgPhish76 like this

#59 roc

roc

Forum International Moderator

• 7,968 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 25 March 2016 - 05:46 AM

1970-1972 and all that mattered was drugs, sex and rock-n-roll!

Lake Ontario right off Lake View Drive...

Edited by roc, 25 March 2016 - 05:47 AM.

• SteampunkScientist, Jenniferjupiter and DawgPhish76 like this

#60 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

• OG VIP
  • 4,017 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 25 March 2016 - 06:20 AM

1970-1972 and all that mattered was drugs, sex and rock-n-roll!

Lake Ontario right off Lake View Drive...

Mainly all that still matters! :)
  • roc likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!