Paradox
©
Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

Amanita Muscaria. Two experiments and a death.

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Neptunechild

Neptunechild

Cactus Wizard

• OG VIP
  • 499 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 07 March 2016 - 06:53 PM

Just made a post here and felt like starting a new topic for this.

The two experiments are written down here. The "death" will follow in a week or two, I'm not ready to talk about it.

The Report is very short, I hope it's ok nonetheless. I'm not an experienced writter, bear with me. Ok here we go.

First experience, 2 mid-sized A. Muscaria caps, dried.

Male 22 years old, +/- 85-90kg weight.

Set: Very nervous because I've read lots of bullshit about this mushroom.

Excited because I waited for these moment for a long time.

Brave because I thought I'm a cool guy for trying it.

Setting: I choose my home because I love to trip at home, no matter what substance.

Even though the mushroom smells like grilled chicken when you burn it, the taste is bitter and disgusting. I always make small parts and mix it into a smoothie or something. I have not felt any effects for the first 90 minutes but then felt a light body buzz. Light visuals have appeard and I felt like I'm way too big for my room. Everything started to look out of proportion.

Confusing mindset but very calm. No nausea and no vomitting. Increased saliva production, huge pupils.
Body temprature started to rise and sweat covered my entire body. It felt like a mild toxication but after smoking a single hit of a Joint, I started to feel much better. The body feeling which was demanding and inelegantly, started to get "fluffy". I felt like I'm sitting on a wave and started to move like that. The optics were very mild like I have them when I eat 1g of magic mushrooms.

After about 5-6 hours, all symptoms disapeared and it left me with a clear mind.

I have dreamd vivid that night, but I do not belive that it was because I ate the shrooms. The dreams were not much different from what I dream regulary so I think there were no noticeable effects on my dream state.

---

Three years pass,

Second experience, 4 mid-sized A. Muscaria caps, dried.

Male 25 years old, +/- 85-90kg weight.

Set: Excited as always when I prepare myself for a psychedelic journey.

VERY tired. It was 1am and my plan was to fell asleep very fast.

Setting: I choose my home because it felt right the last time.

1 Avocado, 1 Mango, 1 Apple and 4 caps of A. Muscaria were mixed together into a shake and I drank it while I was smoking a Joint. This time it took only 1 hour for the first effects. My vision started to change dramaticaly and with increased speed. When I eat P. Cubensis or P. Semlienceata, I always have a sudden and powerful impact on my body as the first sign of the trip. With A. Muscaria the body feeling changes slowly, comparable to micro doses of MDMA (20-50mg). But what I saw, what was once my bedroom, changed to Alice in Wonderland within minutes. Only DMT has managed to change my optics faster than this.

At first I was lying on my bed and had my eyes closed. This was about an hour after I ate it. Very colorful fractals of light started to emerge from the vast emptines that I was beholding at first. But as the seconds passed, my vision became more dramatic. I can not compare the visuals to DMT, LSD or any other psychedelic that I have consumed, because the visions seemed to be determined. I felt like being trapped in a Kalaidoscope of dreams that I had and situations from my past. And I lost track and could not make a difference from being awake or not.

And then the most awesome and gruesome thing happend.

The CEV (Closed-Eye-Visuals) became real. I was trapped in a dream-like situation.

I must tell you that I grew up very close to a village that was bombed down by the U.S. & Nato for several months.

I did not expect to remember dreams that I have forgotten, and I wished so bad I would have never remembered.

Kids that grew up with me and never reached the age of 10 were standing before me in my visions, asking: "Hey, Neptune! You survived the war! We knew that we have to keep hope, that this war would end and we could live in peace. But what are you doing out there, in europe? Why did you leave us? Are you doing well?". Fuck that was really a dramatic moment in my life.

The visions were a mix of stuff that really happend in my original village where I grew up. But there were also things that could not be real. As I started my conversation with my dead childhood friends, the sand became purple. The trees turned to green laser-like beings and the sky was nothing more than fire. I realised that I am sleeping and this was my first and only lucid dream that I ever had.

The dream seemed to be endless. At first it was easy to handle because all that I had to overcome were my feelings towards my dead friends. This was a long time ago and I've had accepted that I have survived, and they did not. But my dream started to became gruesome as soldiers reached my village and started to burn down our gardens, which we were depending on and killing our animals. I felt all that pain again that my family and friends had to live through and I realised that I have to wake up this instant because it was too much to handle.

Amazingly easy to wake up. I was nervous and thought at first that I will simply not wake up and that this is what I have to go through in my experience, but that was not the case. Just as fast and easy as I've fallen asleep, I woke up. I cried for 15 minutes and called my mom and were talking about our time back there.

The rest is to personal so I don't want to share it.

The entire experience lasted a little bit longer then the first one..After 8 hours I fell asleep for good and I've dreamed amazingly beautiful things for the future to come. The dreams were not lucid but very vivid and I could recal 5 dreams in that night. 4 were in the future and one in the present.

The time from my conversation with mom to me falling asleep were spend with my ex-girlfriend. I actually never told her my background and felt like this was the right moment. She helped me a lot to stay calm. I was very very confused but calm all the time.

2 Years later.

Third experience, 7 mid-sized A. Muscaria caps, dried.

Male 27 years old, +/- 85-90kg weight.

This happend 2 weeks ago and I'm not ready to talk about it.

The only thing I can say is, this time I took it at a remote place outside in the nature in the swiss mountains at the lake. It was the most amazing day of my life.

----

WARNING: A.Muscaria can destroy you. NEVER start with moderate or high doses as you have no idea how the concentration of the alkaloids is in the mushroom. I recommend 2 mid sized caps for the first experience, because most of my friends and me didn't feel enough after 1 cap.

My trip report seems to be gentle and easy, but this is because of mind setting. I've had my 100+ Acid trips and lots of mushrooms trip to. DMT has been consumed dozens of times and also other psychedelics like 2CB and Salvia. I have had 2 badtrips in my life. For some odd reasons, I am able to handle my mind even when my friends start to freak out. There were some experiences where friends were hospiltalized and I felt like eating more and more.

Psychedelic adventures are very individual, don't think that you will have similar experiences like me. I wrote this down so that you see what is possible, what can happen to other people, in this case me, when the mushroom is eaten.

GREETINGS . BLESSINGS. LOVE.

Be safe!

Edited by Neptunechild, 07 March 2016 - 07:42 PM.

• whitethumb, prof_it_e, Coopdog and 9 others like this

#2 Sade

Sade

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 413 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 March 2016 - 09:19 AM

Yep. I love me some amanita muscaria but know it is a part of a dangerous family. I recently am taking a tolerance break. Also I have yet to take a very high dose. Treading very careful with that one.
  • wildedibles likes this

#3 Jenniferjupiter

Jenniferjupiter

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 273 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 March 2016 - 08:16 AM

Wow Neptune! thanks for the reports. I only tried A muscaria in a tea form back in the 90's when I lived in Prague (it was not a great trip) BUT what i did find with A muscaria that I really enjoyed.. is I would cut the red skin off the cap, you know when it's dry it peels off, and cut it into little squares and put them in a bowl on top of some pot and smoke it.. It was really nice, and I remember after doing it walking down to the tram stop with my walkman on and riding the trams listen to Mantras through Prague.. in a dream like/awake state. All the colors were intensified and It was another level of being high, that I did enjoy. maybe give that a try.. You sound quite experienced to me in the pscychonaut realm so I don't know what it would do for you, but alsways fun trying something new! I'm also an extreme light weight when it comes to any substance.. I'm very sensitive, so less is always better for me.

• Skywatcher, Alder Logs, Neptunechild and 1 other like this

#4 Neptunechild

Neptunechild

Cactus Wizard

• OG VIP
  • 499 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 March 2016 - 06:53 PM

Wow Neptune! thanks for the reports. I only tried A muscaria in a tea form back in the 90's when I lived in Prague (it was not a great trip) BUT what i did find with A muscaria that I really enjoyed.. is I would cut the red skin off the cap, you know when it's dry it peels off, and cut it into little squares and put them in a bowl on top of some pot and smoke it.. It was really nice, and I remember after doing it walking down to the tram stop with my walkman on and riding the trams listen to Mantras through Prague.. in a dream like/awake state. All the colors were intensified and It was another level of being high, that I did enjoy. maybe give that a try.. You sound quite experienced to me in the pscychonaut realm so I don't know what it would do for you, but alsways fun trying something new! I'm also an extreme light weight when it comes to any substance.. I'm very sensitive, so less is always better for me.

I left my very first experience beside which was also by smoking it. Smoking the mushroom left me with a very light body but heavy head buzz and light visuals, like you mentioned "Intensified colors and another level of being high". I was at the lake and the patterns on the water seemed very strange and unnatural. I spend two hours by the lake listening to The Doors and it felt like the music is coming from inside of me and not my headspeakers.

The experiences were I ate them were way more intense on my conciousnes, so I concentrated on these 3 experiences I had.

I should have mentioned that I smoked it before, I did actually somewhere on Mycotopia but can not remember where.

Greetings

Edit: 300th post , hoorray!

Edited by Neptunechild, 16 March 2016 - 06:54 PM.

• wildedibles, SteampunkScientist and DawgPhish76 like this

#5 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

Distinguished Mad Scientist

• OG VIP
  • 2,395 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 29 May 2016 - 06:32 PM

Just read you posts Neptune, and I have to say is wow! What you lived through as a child is unimaginable to me. I grew up in a wonderful home with a great family and we were never in want... we weren't rich by "American" standards I guess, but in truth we were very rich. No one ever dropped bombs on us, no one killed my friends in front of me. We always had enough to eat. I grew up in the naïve illusion that everyone lived as I did.

I must always remember to count my blessings for they are vast, and I am so glad you are in a better place now! Thank you for reminding us just how bad it can get, and more importantly just how good. Perhaps that was the purpose of your vision.

Peace and prosperity my friend!

Edited by SteampunkScientist, 29 May 2016 - 06:33 PM.

• wildedibles, Skywatcher, Neptunechild and 2 others like this

#6 DawgPhish76

DawgPhish76

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 17 posts

Posted 27 July 2016 - 08:01 PM

I've read everything from eating wet a musc. And drooling on the floor.... to eating dried, or drinking a tea, but in my short myco life, have never heard that smoking it has any benefit until this thread....I'm guessing smoking would produce more of a micro dose?

#7 Neptunechild

Neptunechild

Cactus Wizard

• OG VIP
  • 499 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 October 2016 - 05:59 AM

It is time to share my most intense experience.

Third experience, 7 mid-sized A. Muscaria caps, dried.

Male 27 years old, +/- 85-90kg weight.

It took me several months to understand what happend. But I don't know how I should share something with you, that I can not write down in words. Sure I can tell you about the optics...the colours, the amazing mandalas but also about the horrible fact that I saw myself die.

Over and over again I was dying. By overdosing, by accident and by murder. I yelled to myself, watch out! Watch out Kid!! But I still died, over and over and over and over...for many hours, death and dying was the only thing that I felt.

With a dose, that was enough to kill me indeed. Did I die maybe? And came back to life?

I can not tell. And I was alone, there is nobody to tell me what happend that night in the alps.

I ate the mushrooms after I was sitting by the fire for the entire afternoon.

I burned some calea, amanita and blue lotus by the fire.

I prayed to the elder ones, the dead ones and the young ones.

My biggest pray went to my ancestors, for them to guide me through the experience like they already guided me through my entire life.

I wished for wisdom that I could share with my kids and theire children to come, so that the scions of my life may be guided through their life by me and the mushroom. For may they live a wonderful life and bring joy to all beings around them.

I ate the dried caps pure without any liquid. I chew and chew and felt how my lips get numbed.

My mind was telling me to stop. I felt like shit while eating and after 30 minutes I was not able to speak.

My mouth went totally numb and the saliva was running out like nothing.

Skin get's cold, I start to freeze and realise that I have a very increased saliva production.

But I can not keep it in or swallow it, so I looked like a dog with rabies.

Laughter from another dimension reached my ears and it was getting colder and colder.

The energy that I felt from the trees and the sky was getting questionable.

I felt like a bug in the seconds before he gets crushed.

Panic! I run towards the chalet by the lake too isolate myself from the outside world..

I think this happened an hour after eating.

I sit in the middle of the floor, darkness surrounds me and the situation and my skin gets tense.

I am not able to move myself and my stomach is killing me.

The pain overcomes me and I start to cry whilst I puke out the mushrooms.

"Salvation"...That was my thought because I thought the trip is over.

After the puking I lay down. I messed my pants so I took them of.

While I was doing so I felt the urge to be naked and I got rid of my clothes.

Laying on the floor I feel how my soul is leaving my body.

My body temprature is falling. I am shivering and losing a huge amount of saliva every minute.

"Water..Water..Everywhere but yet not a drop"! I was thirsty but I left everything outside.

I knew that I can never again leave this place.

Everyone I knew was dead.

The warming fire was dead.

My ancestors were dead and left me alone.

I hear voices. I hear frequencies.

I do not understand a word, but it is haunting.

I'm in fear to lose my life and I start to pray to the universe.

"I'm coming home...I am sorry to leave all of you, but I'm going home.."

I close my eyes and hear my heartbeat.

Du-Dum. Du-Dum. Du-Dum....Du...Dum.......Du....Dum....Dum.........Du......Dum.....

Game over.

I'm dead.

Mom. I love you.

I'm swimming. I don't know where because everything is black, but I'm diving and swimming in an endless energy made of nothing.

I am the king of nothing.

My thoughts are in my childhood.

I witness different lifes. Maybe old ones I lived. Maybe the life of alive beings.

I see a body in the distance and swim to it. I discovere myself. Eating quicksilver and dying.

Getting murdered by a headshot. Hanging on a rope. Aging 100 years in an istance.

Is this my fate? To witness my own death for eternity?

"NO! Please god please! Anything but this! - I tried to merit more love and not my evil karma! I can not deserve this!"

I behold my dead body for a last time and I'm sucked in the empty eyes that bewitched me.

I'm drowning..Covered with liquid and everything is very tight.

What's going on here? I'm dead! It's ok! Leave me be...

The blacknes vanishes as light emerges from the future.

I see light...I move towards the light as it's getting warmer and warmer.

I take a deep breath...The first one in my life...in my new life.

I wake up frightened from an horrid dream, screaming my lungs out! I was quite and dead for too long.

I'm here...I want to live! Screaming and yelling I realised that the experience was over.

The sunlight reaches me from the scrathes in the wood and I get out of the chalet.

My skin is pale white. My hair and body is wet.

I spring into the lake, drink lot's of water and meditate for a couple of hours.

That's all I have to tell.

Peace and love be with all of you

Edited by Neptunechild, 13 October 2016 - 06:05 AM.

• Skywatcher, Saphroziac, Zwapa and 3 others like this

#8 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

Distinguished Mad Scientist

• OG VIP
  • 2,395 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 October 2016 - 02:38 PM

Wow Neptune! That is a crazy, awesome, highly significant trip! I wonder if the death's you saw were all the various parallel realities we exist in? Could you have gone to the "aleph" point of your life where you are able to see each reality simultaneously? I wonder... in that case it would not be so much a "former" life but a parallel life.

I think it's interesting that you prayed for life, but shown your own deaths... and in this you were given the ultimate contrast. Your experience actually underscored the life you have right now!

Thank you for sharing this very personal but powerful trip report!

Edited by SteampunkScientist, 13 October 2016 - 02:40 PM.

• Skywatcher and Neptunechild like this

#9 Neptunechild

Neptunechild

Cactus Wizard

• OG VIP
  • 499 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 October 2016 - 05:47 AM

Namaste

Thank you! I don't think that I saw the future but most likely the past or present. It'sfrithening to think that I saw multiple realities at once, because death was the prime experience.

Maybe it was the big dying for me and my soul in different galaxies at once. Maybe I was vitnessed by them also dying.

Whatever I saw, it happened on multiple levels: here, in the past, somewhere in the universe.
I was sentenced to death and am given life back again.

I witnessed near-death experiences with DMT earlier, but this was real death. And death is horrible, try to avoid it by own choice ubtil the reaper gets you....

I lost most of my fear for death, but I know that my real death will be more intense than this!

Blessings
  • Gnomesayin likes this

#10 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

Shiitake Novice 206 Logs

• OG VIP
  • 9,018 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 October 2016 - 08:32 AM

Maybe it's best to view it all with some detachment and not take any of it personally.   My body will die and I hope to be there, aware as what does not die.  

When I did my overdose on freshly picked A. m., after surviving that terrible sick in something like real time, it seemed I lived lifetimes over the next few hours. 

Edited by Alder Logs, 14 October 2016 - 08:36 AM.

• Neptunechild likes this

#11 Neptunechild

Neptunechild

Cactus Wizard

• OG VIP
  • 499 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 October 2016 - 09:22 AM

The sensation of hours lasting for decades stayed for many hours. Divine and horrendous is what the trip was.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!