197 replies to this topic

#181 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 6,941 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 March 2017 - 07:53 AM

Thanks for letting me know what they are I thought they would be quarts .......are they simular to quarts?
They are beautiful :)

https://en.wikipedia...enite_(mineral)

It's gypsum wilde....so it's very soft and warm....with plenty of water involved.....CaSO4ยท2H2O ......surely the heat and super saturated mineral water builds these pockets of crystals.

Even though they look similar in some cases, the quartz crystals are way harder....... SiO2

A

Haha so your telling me thoes are the same thing they use to make dry wall :)

Yes Mother nature is way better at dry wall mudding then we are ;)

#182 Skywatcher

Skywatcher

Twilight Walker

• 4,767 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 March 2017 - 10:03 AM

http://www.healing-c...e-crystals.html

Since Selinite is one crystal I consider a "must have", for its wonderful properties of clearing away negativity, and flooding with the divine white light, can you imagine the vibe in this cavern?

Thank goodness the environment in this cave is so inhospitable.

Otherwise there are people who would gladly blast it apart and sell the pieces......

I have no doubt there are cavernous formations of much harder quartz and mineral formations, hidden deep within the Mother Earth, but they remain hidden from easy view, other than to the senses of the third eye and our astral wanderings...........

I personally believe that power areas and vortex sites, most likely have some natural kind of crystal correlation, either in the makeup of the surface layers, or deep beneath. Whether the vortex points or even the earth grids are the result of the crystal formations, or if the vortex or grid point is responsible for the crystal formation, I do not know. But anyone who has been in a vortex point and felt the energy can relate this to the energy we feel from crystal formations. Indeed, a vortex point can be constructed with knowledgabe crystal grid placement and intent.

Edited by Skywatcher, 14 March 2017 - 09:36 PM.

• Arathu and wildedibles like this

#183 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

Shiitake Novice 206 Logs

• OG VIP
  • 8,625 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 March 2017 - 11:24 AM

gallery_131808_1351_66703.jpg

• PsyBearknot, Arathu, wildedibles and 2 others like this

#184 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 6,941 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 March 2017 - 11:52 AM

Crystals and divine white light I believe that :) ........ One reason we go crazy over crystals the vibes that we totallly dont understand totally yet ;)
  • Skywatcher likes this

#185 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

Distinguished Mad Scientist

• OG VIP
  • 2,209 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 March 2017 - 12:05 PM

Mr. Tesla was an astoundingly perceptive human being...

• wildedibles likes this

#186 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 6,941 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 March 2017 - 03:41 PM

Here is some info on this crystal in Traditional Chinese Medicine

http://www.chinesehe...enite-crystals/
  • Skywatcher likes this

#187 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 6,941 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted Yesterday, 04:43 AM

https://www.theweath...n-canada/80597/

The Canadian sheild reviels 4.6 billion year old earths crust .....thats some old rocks :)

Edited by wildedibles, Yesterday, 04:46 AM.

• Skywatcher likes this

#188 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

Shiitake Novice 206 Logs

• OG VIP
  • 8,625 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted Yesterday, 10:35 AM

C'mon, Wilde, we can't have Skye adding the Canadian Shield to his collection.

• PsyBearknot, wildedibles and Skywatcher like this

#189 Arathu

Arathu

Dirtmaker

• OG VIP
  • 3,390 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted Yesterday, 11:13 AM

stoned_001.jpg

Today my stone is kinda brown, found in a creek bottom, it looks to me like someone "worked" this........ 

A stone bird head perhaps.................it definitely has a "feel" to it....

A

• PsyBearknot, wildedibles and SteampunkScientist like this

#190 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 6,941 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted Yesterday, 11:55 AM

C'mon its a stone :) .....LMAO ....but I'm not even tryin to put that in my pocket ;)

That brown stone does look worked I agree ....... Is it heavy it looks like there is weight to it ?

Edited by wildedibles, Yesterday, 12:16 PM.

• Arathu likes this

#191 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 6,941 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted Yesterday, 04:11 PM

Canada Rocks :)
http://www.cbc.ca/be...hield-1.4028576
  • Skywatcher likes this

#192 Skywatcher

Skywatcher

Twilight Walker

• 4,767 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted Yesterday, 06:23 PM

Don't worry Alder, I will be quite satisfied with a small piece...............................

I am obsessed with ancient material from the earliest crustal formation. To date, the ISUA banded iron, deposited as a result of the first formation of life, at 3.8 billion years old is my oldest terrestrial piece.

Meteorites of course are far older material, from the formation of the solar system, and perhaps not even from this solar system, and have very strange energy.............

So now I see I will need to obtain a piece of this Canadian Shield material......

Want to take a little walk with a pick Wilde? 

• PsyBearknot and wildedibles like this

#193 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

Shiitake Novice 206 Logs

• OG VIP
  • 8,625 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted Yesterday, 08:01 PM

The Canadian Shield holds great interest to me, and I was lucky enough to see some of that country.  It is evidence of the last axis shift, when the terrestrial pole was probably in the Davis Straight.   I don't trust ages that get put on anything.  I will believe, old, but when they pretend to know years, over a few thousand, it's all wild-ass guesses.  But, experts have to sound like experts, eh?

You see what I did there, switching to speaking Canadian?

• wildedibles and Skywatcher like this

#194 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

Distinguished Mad Scientist

• OG VIP
  • 2,209 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted Yesterday, 10:01 PM

Alder, what are you talking "aboot". :)
  • wildedibles likes this

#195 Arathu

Arathu

Dirtmaker

• OG VIP
  • 3,390 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted Yesterday, 10:56 PM

That brown stone does look worked I agree ....... Is it heavy it looks like there is weight to it ?

Yep...it's pretty dense...probably not something I would just carry around frivolously.......

My practical mind says it looks like a die or something, perhaps to make straight arrows for example...........

The artist says it's a bird's head............

Spirit says it's probably both...........

What ever it is it's pretty neat......found in a local creek while panning

Some other views of it.

small_GEDC0085.jpg    zoom_marking_.jpg

small_GEDC0086.jpg    zoom_eye_.jpg

A

Edited by Arathu, Yesterday, 11:18 PM.

• wildedibles likes this

#196 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 6,941 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted Today, 01:04 AM

The Canadian Shield holds great interest to me, and I was lucky enough to see some of that country.  It is evidence of the last axis shift, when the terrestrial pole was probably in the Davis Straight.   I don't trust ages that get put on anything.  I will believe, old, but when they pretend to know years, over a few thousand, it's all wild-ass guesses.  But, experts have to sound like experts, eh?

You see what I did there, switching to speaking Canadian?

Thanks AlderLogs it means alot that your learning the language XOXOXOX

"The Canadian Shield holds great interest to me, and I was lucky enough to see some of that country.  It is evidence of the last axis shift, when the terrestrial pole was probably in the Davis Straight.  "

I would like to hear more about this :)

I'm not sure I trust dating rock eirther but if they can learn the layers they might know more then what is just here in Canada.....Rocks and minerals have certian properties right ....hey its kinda finding a use for algerbra ;) lol

Don't worry Alder, I will be quite satisfied with a small piece...............................

I am obsessed with ancient material from the earliest crustal formation. To date, the ISUA banded iron, deposited as a result of the first formation of life, at 3.8 billion years old is my oldest terrestrial piece.
Meteorites of course are far older material, from the formation of the solar system, and perhaps not even from this solar system, and have very strange energy.............

So now I see I will need to obtain a piece of this Canadian Shield material......
Want to take a little walk with a pick Wilde?

:) lol anytime .....The banded iron ...they have some of that in an article found in Quebec too I will see if I can find it now its neat ....they found fossils in this old rock too ....same stuff found on the Ocean floor living in volcanic hot water areas

I don't go into Quebec but I know the rock here in Northern Ontario is old too........I understand what happened to make mountains but the exposed rock around me I dont get totally .....dug out by glaciers .....but did we kinda buckel here when the plates push together on eirer side of us??
...Some of the exposed rock around this area is amazing I love walking up these huge rocks in the summer cooling by the river ;)

#197 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 6,941 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted Today, 01:08 AM

Yep...it's pretty dense...probably not something I would just carry around frivolously.......

My practical mind says it looks like a die or something, perhaps to make straight arrows for example...........

The artist says it's a bird's head............

Spirit says it's probably both...........

What ever it is it's pretty neat......found in a local creek while panning

Some other views of it.

attachicon.gifsmall_GEDC0085.jpg   attachicon.gifzoom_marking_.jpg

attachicon.gifsmall_GEDC0086.jpg   attachicon.gifzoom_eye_.jpg

A

I would agree that it has a double purpose too ....I dont know how tomake arows but that stone looks like it help alot :)
I see a bird clearly ....you got lucky finding that stone anyway :)

#198 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 6,941 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted Today, 01:15 AM

About the banded iron Skye mentioned.....

http://www.cbc.ca/be...uebec-1.4004545

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!