280 replies to this topic

#21 PsyBearknot

PsyBearknot

Psyche-Killa

• 4,306 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 01 April 2016 - 04:25 PM

Steam
It's a site called Creepy Hallow. It's all about "spirit""keeping" light and dark magick
It came up when I searched moss agate and fearries.

So you order a bracket or stone or "vessel" and it comes with your very own being attached to it

#22 Skywatcher

Skywatcher

Twilight Walker

• 5,257 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 01 April 2016 - 05:24 PM

Any spirit, locked in a container or enslaved against their will, is not one you want. I find they are far more inclined to help if left free and asked nicely (and at times offered a kindness without any demand, only gratitude) This is only in regard to Fae, or earth and tree spirits.

I do not engage Jinn, and have no interest in tricksters or hidden price tags.

• PsyBearknot and SteampunkScientist like this

#23 Skywatcher

Skywatcher

Twilight Walker

• 5,257 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 01 April 2016 - 11:22 PM

This has been a crystal of use lately. Aragonite is a good solar plexus stone, and seems to help bring out buried memories that need to be dealt with. This is also a good grounding stone for me, and helps with stress and anxiety. Aragonite is found in many forms.One of my other favorites is a fossilized Ammonite, which has alot of the Aragonite and other minerals that create opalescent fire,

This is my Star Cluster

post-126525-0-22509000-1459570917.jpg

Aragonite 2.jpg

Aragonite Star Clusters... 'The Conservationists's Stone' 
Aids Earth Healing and Emotional Healing

Aragonite Star Clusters may be called the conservationist's stone, as their vibration encourages conservation and caring for the earth.

They are excellent crystals to aid with healing the earth, and they are said to clear blocked ley lines and aid geopathic stress, in the area where they are located.

These lovely crystals are potent aids to assist the healing and balancing of the emotional body, and help you to overcome stress and anxiety.

Because of their structure, they send light out in a variety of different directions, to create an outcome of heightened light and energy in their surroundings.

They may relieve anger and resentment, and they are known to help you if you have anxiety, stress or other negative emotional feelings.

What Are Star Clusters... Where Are They From?

These stones were named after the spot where they were first discovered, in Aragon in Spain, and this is the major place where the Star Cluster type are found. Deposits of Aragonite have been found in Britain, Spain, Mexico and Namibia. 

The star clusters are sometimes sold as Aragonite Sputniks. Aragonite stone comes in a variety of different colors, including pink, brown, white and Blue Aragonite

These are quite different to the Aragonite Star Clusters in structure, color, and metaphysical properties.

Why Would You Use It

This is a strong stone to heal the earth, and to heal you, both emotionally and spiritually. It resonates strongly through the base chakra and the earth chakra to release excess energy, and spiritual grounding into Mother Gaia.

The vibration of these stones aids you to feel a stronger sense of support and connection to the earth. The energy of Aragonite Star Clusters will balance and support your lower chakras, and provide you with a feeling of stability within your life.

These stones have an excellent vibration for allowing you to feel more grounded, fully present and centered. They may aid you to be more patient and to be more content about your life circumstances.

Using them is one of the useful methods to relieve stress, and when you are generally having difficulty coping emotionally with the circumstances of your life, these stones may be particularly helpful.

Edited by Skywatcher, 01 April 2016 - 11:26 PM.

• PsyBearknot, wildedibles and SteampunkScientist like this

#24 Skywatcher

Skywatcher

Twilight Walker

• 5,257 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 01 April 2016 - 11:47 PM

I have so many stones and crystals I use every day. Some I use in combination for Chakra work, some for meditation, some are in grids for different energy work. It will take me a long time to go into each individually. I will continue to do so a bit at a time. I also have stones I cannot identify with 100% accuracy, but that does not lessen their usefulness as the energy can be felt. This is a stone I have been using to keep sleep states restful for several nights. It has a gentle and calming field around it, and has been helping as I need to get several nights in a row of undisturbed sleep. It did not photograph well, but I believe it is a Gypsum formation, either in a natural formation, or perhaps a fossilized coral.

gypsum.jpg

Here are a very small portion of my crystals and stones, I suppose some could say I am obsessed. I have collected stones since I was 8, and over the years they add up. I also inhereted a large number of stones, fossils, minerals, and crystals from my Grandfather, who also used them as more than pretty pieces to look at.........................

These are some of my most regularly used.

post-126525-0-32778400-1459572357.jpg

post-126525-0-48858400-1459572336.jpg

post-126525-0-39742900-1459572324.jpg

post-126525-0-30872800-1459572309.jpg

Dresser top.jpg  

Chakra plus.jpg    Chakra 2.jpg

Healing and meditation.jpg

Edited by Skywatcher, 01 April 2016 - 11:50 PM.

• wildedibles, SteampunkScientist, Pan1 and 1 other like this

#25 PsyBearknot

PsyBearknot

Psyche-Killa

• 4,306 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 02 April 2016 - 02:03 AM

Wow,

Thanks for sharing.
So many beautiful color combinations.

#26 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

Distinguished Mad Scientist

• OG VIP
  • 2,726 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 02 April 2016 - 04:44 PM

Wow Skye! That is quite a collection, that star cluster is amazing.

Is one of these an alter spot? I can understand if not, and you don't want to share that, of course.

Edited by SteampunkScientist, 02 April 2016 - 04:45 PM.

#27 Skywatcher

Skywatcher

Twilight Walker

• 5,257 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 02 April 2016 - 05:24 PM

Wow Skye! That is quite a collection, that star cluster is amazing.

Is one of these an alter spot? I can understand if not, and you don't want to share that, of course.

This is about 1/10th of my stones.

I was not comfortable showing my dedicated altar, as there are specific grids and personal items there. I also did not feel it would be in my comfort zone to share my protection grid. I'm sure you understand. They are things I have dedicated with purpose and intent, and they are working for me, but my partner knows not to touch those places.

All of these in the above pictures have personal and sacred value to me as well, but they are not areas where I object if someone picks up a stone to look at it, so I felt a picture share was OK too.

I consider all my stones "tools", but am not secretive or overly possessive of them. In fact it seems they tend to come to me and be with me while I have need, but when a stone is needed or would go to someone else, I let it go where it is led.

You would think with this attitude, that I was perpetually changing stones, but I form stong bonds with some and they have been happy with me for a very long time. In the same manner, I select the stone that "calls" to me to carry for the day and work with. I seldome know why when I pick it up, but don't question the instinct that draws me to that particular stone on any given day. It usually becomes apparant during the day why that was an appropriate choice.

I am also not beyond carrying or wearing more than one stone.

• wildedibles and SteampunkScientist like this

#28 Skywatcher

Skywatcher

Twilight Walker

• 5,257 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 April 2016 - 10:25 PM

I have been finding myself attracted to higher energy stones lately, especially blue and violet. I was given this stone by a friend and have been spending a lot of time with it lately. The Iolite is color changing in different light, and fluxes from deep blue to violet. I actually made this into a pendant so I can wear it next to the skin. It has a very balancing effect, and I would consider it an angel stone, as I feel a stronger connection to the divine with it.

post-126525-0-41899600-1460517926.jpg

Iolite is the most beautiful blue crystal with just a tinge of purple. Iolite is most effective on the Third Eye Chakra and the Crown Chakra. This crystal helps make your spiritual growth painless and eases your journey. It balances the yin and yang of all of your bodies, helping you to achieve balance. Iolite also allows you to release any discord so that you may attain spiritual growth. It can help you have visions and ensures their accuracy. It allows you to live in the moment, enjoying things as they come to you. Iolite also allows you to access inner knowledge that has remained hidden up until now.

More info on this stone is here:

http://www.healing-c...com/iolite.html

Iolite sized.jpg

Edited by Skywatcher, 12 April 2016 - 10:28 PM.

• PsyBearknot and SteampunkScientist like this

#29 PsyBearknot

PsyBearknot

Psyche-Killa

• 4,306 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 April 2016 - 08:55 AM

What's this. It said "time to say hello!"image.jpeg

Edited by PsyBearknot, 13 April 2016 - 08:56 AM.

• wildedibles and Skywatcher like this

#30 Skywatcher

Skywatcher

Twilight Walker

• 5,257 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 April 2016 - 10:08 AM

What's this. It said "time to say hello!"

This is an interesting blue lace agate.

http://www.healing-c...lace-agate.html

This particular stone has a lot of crystaline drusy internally, and a band formed of iron oxides for the orange color. The blue appears more blue/gray, which is not uncommon. Agates have some of the greatest variation of color and formation. This in my opinion makes each one unique. If they call to you and say hello, they will be helpful.

• wildedibles likes this

#31 PsyBearknot

PsyBearknot

Psyche-Killa

• 4,306 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 April 2016 - 12:56 PM

Nice. Another stone to help communication and people understanding what I am trying to communicate. Most needed this week!

#32 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• OG VIP
  • 9,882 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 April 2016 - 02:07 PM

I got me a "sex stone" on Ebay.  I tried and tried to identify what mineral it was.  Turned out it was just a fuckin' rock.

• wildedibles, SteampunkScientist and Redneckdork like this

#33 PsyBearknot

PsyBearknot

Psyche-Killa

• 4,306 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 April 2016 - 03:33 PM

I got me a "sex stone" on Ebay.  I tried and tried to identify what mineral it was.  Turned out it was just a fuckin' rock.

[Direct Link]

• SteampunkScientist likes this

#34 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

• OG VIP
  • 2,726 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 April 2016 - 04:16 PM

Love the Iolite Skye, I would think it would make a great tiara type adornment where the stone could be made to sit right over the third eye.

Edited by Skywatcher, 13 April 2016 - 05:35 PM.

• Skywatcher likes this

#35 Skywatcher

Skywatcher

Twilight Walker

• 5,257 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 April 2016 - 08:58 PM

Love the Iolite Skye, I would think it would make a great tiara type adornment where the stone could be made to sit right over the third eye.

I do laying on of stones during Chakra work at times. I have used the Iolite in the 3rd eye position with very good results.

I honestly have never considered making a Circlet, which is what I am guessing you were describing. I have to say I am intrigued by the idea. I have done wire wrapping for several years, and could see something with a Celtic or Elven design being something I would enjoy making. Granted, it is not something I would wear to go shopping at Stater Brothers, but there are times I would be comfortable with this, and find it enhancing. Maybe something like this....................

circlet 3.jpg   circlet.jpg   circlet 2.jpg

• PsyBearknot, wildedibles and SteampunkScientist like this

#36 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

• OG VIP
  • 2,726 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 April 2016 - 09:29 PM

Circlet! Could not think if the word.

#37 PsyBearknot

PsyBearknot

Psyche-Killa

• 4,306 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 April 2016 - 09:50 AM

Today's vibrational energy is being grounded by snowflake obsidian

image.jpeg

A stone of purity, Snowflake Obsidian brings about a balance to body, mind and spirit. Snowflake Obsidian helps to keep centered and focused when any type of chaotic situation (office, commute, home, etc.) presents itself. Snowflake Obsidian can remove negativity from a space or person with ease.

Volcanic in origin, Snowflake Obsidian helps to draw emotions to the surface and to examine harmful thought patterns. A good choice for past life work, Snowflake Obsidian heals old karmic patterns and helps in examining harmful thought patterns. Snowflake Obsidian promotes a sense of calm and inner centering which readies one for a deep meditative state.

Physically, Snowflake Obsidian is associated with the skeletal and vascular systems, and is said to support smooth skin.

In general, Obsidian is a very grounding and protective stone. It is used as a great cleanser of negative energies, helping to remove not only negativity experienced in the environment, but also that of one's own emotions, such as anger, jealousy, greed, resentment, etc. Obsidian is often used for healing and releasing energy blockages, and has a tendency to work quickly to move truths to the surface to be resolved.
  • Skywatcher likes this

#38 Skywatcher

Skywatcher

Twilight Walker

• 5,257 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 03 May 2016 - 11:40 PM

I remain finding myself drawn to blue stones lately. Aware that I have some past life issues surfacing, I have been useing the Covallite both for meditation, and dream work. Covallite is a copper compound, and has a deep blue iridescence. It has many uses, and also is good for cancers, which I will be having removed later this month. The dream work has been interesting. To much comming forward to be clear yet, but it has been placed beside me for several nights now, combined with my other dream stones.

covallite.jpg

This is a stone I was strongly attracted to, before I knew any of its properties. It is a strong stone, and very multi use. Dreams are a state I use often for self discovery and healing old wounds. This seemed a good choice to help.

http://www.healing-c.../covellite.html

• PsyBearknot likes this

#39 Skywatcher

Skywatcher

Twilight Walker

• 5,257 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 03 May 2016 - 11:43 PM

Psy,

If you find you need to speak for work with some frequency, you should look into a few more stones. Chrysacola would be a good one for you..............................

chrysocolla-gem-217348a.jpg

http://www.healing-c...hrysocolla.html

Edited by Skywatcher, 03 May 2016 - 11:51 PM.

• PsyBearknot likes this

#40 Skywatcher

Skywatcher

Twilight Walker

• 5,257 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 May 2016 - 12:26 AM

I on occasion like to work with this one. This is a nickle/iron meteorite from the great meteor crater in Arizona. Some people are not comfortable with meteorites in general. I find myself irresistably drawn to them.

I cannot supply details on how I got this, but will go so far as to say a very powerful magnet on a monofiliment line tied to someones belt while taking a liesurly stroll in the desert near the crater was involved. This piece has some cool melt edges.

I find its energy amplifying of the entire auric field. I also have interesting dream/meditations, sometimes not earthly when working with it. I do need to be in the mood however, or perhaps it is this otherworldly metal that needs to be in the mood to work with me?

Canyon Diablo Nickle/ iron Meteorite (about 1 1/3" long)

post-126525-0-65989300-1463289969.jpg

Nickel-Iron Meteorites are almost completely metallic, being composed of blended nickel and iron. These meteorites are composed of the same material that forms the Earths core, and they may come from the cores of destroyed planets or the planet forming bodies called planetesimals. These meteorites can be sliced and etched, revealing patterns of cross-hatched lines, called Widmanstatten figures. These meteorites, in ancient times, were considered as a prized source of metal for making weapons.
Nickel-Iron Meteorite's high vibration intensity activates the kundalini channel along the spine. Nickel-Iron Meteorites are powered with the energies of the stars. Nickel-Iron Meteorite facilitates great awakenings and changes take the leap supported by the cosmic energies of Nickel-Iron Meteorite and enjoy the journey. Nickel-Iron Meteorites helps one develop patience on the spiritual path. Nickel-Iron Meteorites helps one find the spiritual in the most mundane of daily tasks and the enjoyment of the structure of routine in ones life. Nickel-Iron Meteorite is helpful in seeing projects through to completion. Nickel-Iron Meteorite bring emotional balance and help one develop and understand wisdom that come from emotional experiences.
In crystal body layouts or healing grids, Nickel-Iron Meteorite stimulates the third-eye and crown chakras preparing one for inner vision and spiritual awakening. Placed on the root chakra, Nickel-Iron Meteorite awakens the kundalini energies and provides a good source of grounding. When placed on the Solar Plexus chakra, Nickel-Iron Meteorite stimulates the right action honoring the gifts of spiritual awakening and transformation.
The energy of Nickel-Iron Meteorite combines well with Moldavite, Libyan Gold Tektite, and Tibetan Tektites.

canyon diablo meteorite.jpg

Edited by Skywatcher, 15 May 2016 - 12:27 AM.

• SteampunkScientist likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!