#421 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 8,079 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 18 September 2018 - 01:39 AM

https://mycotopia.ne...1456_890587.jpg

I am lovin this cluster of amathyst crystals ...... would this be called a flower cluster??

This one ws bringing me much energy in the last few days :)
  • Skywatcher likes this

#422 PsyBearknot

PsyBearknot

Psyche-Killa

• App Administrator
  • 5,437 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 18 September 2018 - 06:21 AM

I'm glad to see I haven't totally derailed this thread's focus.   Maybe I need to find or start the thread where we could discuss the nature of consciousness, and leave the stones to these stoners, providing they have the stones for it.

You are always welcome to share on any thread I have my friend ! This discussion just strengthens our conversation here!
  • wildedibles, Skywatcher and Alder Logs like this

#423 Skywatcher

Skywatcher

Twilight Walker

• 6,564 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 18 September 2018 - 08:08 AM

I am lovin this cluster of amathyst crystals ...... would this be called a flower cluster??

This one ws bringing me much energy in the last few days :)

beautiful cluster Wilde !

Yes, it would be a flower cluster, but also a large Elestial. Fantastic colors !

gallery_121976_1456_890587.jpg

• wildedibles, MycoBabe and SteampunkScientist like this

#424 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 13,135 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 18 September 2018 - 08:53 AM

I heard somewhere a long time ago (too long to remember where) that an amethyst cluster if put in the fridge allows you to set the thermostat a little higher to save some energy.  I had a cluster in my fridge for years and wasn't sure it was doing anything.   Maybe it was, and maybe it wasn't.   Does anyone else know anything about this?  Or was I being gullible?   

Actually now, I think I remember where I heard it.  I think it was at a pretty large dowser's convention in Oregon.   I got out of there without buying a fancy pendulum. 

• wildedibles and Skywatcher like this

#425 birdoffire69

birdoffire69

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 25 posts

Posted 18 September 2018 - 10:25 AM

I heard somewhere a long time ago (too long to remember where) that an amethyst cluster if put in the fridge allows you to set the thermostat a little higher to save some energy.  I had a cluster in my fridge for years and wasn't sure it was doing anything.   Maybe it was, and maybe it wasn't.   Does anyone else know anything about this?  Or was I being gullible?   

Actually now, I think I remember where I heard it.  I think it was at a pretty large dowser's convention in Oregon.   I got out of there without buying a fancy pendulum. 

Are you referring to water dowsing? as in "witching" the art of finding water underground with divining rods?

• wildedibles and MycoBabe like this

#426 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 13,135 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 18 September 2018 - 10:43 AM

Yes, mainly, but it was all forms of divination.

Haha.  I just had to check and the amethyst cluster is still in there.  I guess it's been in there for 16 years.

Edited by Alder Logs, 18 September 2018 - 10:48 AM.

• wildedibles, MycoBabe, Skywatcher and 1 other like this

#427 Skywatcher

Skywatcher

Twilight Walker

• 6,564 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 18 September 2018 - 11:21 AM

Alder, if you have had an amethyst cluster in you refrigerator for 16 years and had to look to see if its there..................

You might want to clean inside the refrigerator a bit more often. What else is hiding behind that box of baking soda?

I have never heard of Amethyst (or any other crystal) having the ability to effect temperature just with it being present or not, but I am curious what the basis for this belief would be. I need to do some research now to sate my curiosity.

• wildedibles and Alder Logs like this

#428 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 13,135 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 18 September 2018 - 11:36 AM

No, it's just a memory issue.  I gutted that [used] fridge when I got it to keep a 15.5 gallon keg of ale in it.   Then my brewpub went to a metric keg and I had to redesign the shelves for that.   Then my doctor took away the ale and I retrofitted shelves from my neighbor's dead fridge to use the space.   Through all of it, I have had a wooden shelf at the bottom that the various kegs sat on, as like most fridges, there is a sloped bottom rear to make room for the refrigeration plant, and no keg would sit on the bottom.  There is a space under that wooden shelf that I don't use for anything much, and the crystal was under there.  I started wondering where that crystal cluster was and remembered that it might still be under that shelf.  

Since my doc changed my diet, I use way more perishables like fresh fruits and veggies.   Nearly no processed foods.  So, there is a huge turnover of space use each week now.  The fridge is usually about empty every Friday when I go to town for provisions. 

Edited by Alder Logs, 18 September 2018 - 11:39 AM.

• MycoBabe likes this

#429 Skywatcher

Skywatcher

Twilight Walker

• 6,564 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 18 September 2018 - 04:05 PM

Well, this is as close as I could get to mechanisms, or attributes with Amethyst, that could effect temperature. Not spelled out in so many words, but i can see better how placing a cluster in the refrigerator has plausible reasoning. (at least to me)

https://www.globalhe...thyst-gemstone/

#430 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 8,079 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 18 September 2018 - 05:13 PM

well many crystals absorb negative energies from our computers and wi fi etc so why not help in the fridge too!!
Quartz and Lithium and other mentals are used in electronics everyday ..... aspestos and mica used in insulation etc.....
...some crystals are conductive and some are insulating etc.... its not far off thinking it help us on the electricity bill
  • Skywatcher likes this

#431 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

Distinguished Mad Scientist

• OG VIP
  • 3,876 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 18 September 2018 - 09:08 PM

Yes, mainly, but it was all forms of divination.

Haha.  I just had to check and the amethyst cluster is still in there.  I guess it's been in there for 16 years.

Damn Alder, how long has that cheese whiz been in there! :tongue:

#432 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 8,079 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 18 September 2018 - 09:27 PM

https://www.majestic...a-elestial.html

very fitting this layering effect is on many of my crystals along with etching and the triangles on some of them

angelic experiences with these stones too ....last trip I used these stones to help me with enities .... and hd an angelic expeience and feeling of family ansestors looking over my shoulder with love and guidance instead of the shadows that are usually around few trips b4 that with no stones being used to help the trip along .... oh cant forget the fairys too lol triping my hubby and youngest kid in a funny way for not sharing ;)

Edited by wildedibles, 18 September 2018 - 09:31 PM.

• MycoBabe and Skywatcher like this

#433 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 8,079 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 22 September 2018 - 08:33 PM

Black .... I found this the other day in the garden and wanted to show a friend ..... I found this one long ago and just found it in the garden after my friend mentioning he liked a mica .... so here we go....

gallery_121976_1455_1116200.jpg

Edited by Skywatcher, 24 September 2018 - 05:57 PM.

• MycoBabe and Skywatcher like this

#434 Skywatcher

Skywatcher

Twilight Walker

• 6,564 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 25 September 2018 - 03:31 PM

post-126525-0-02909300-1537907459.jpg

This Black Mica (Biotite), has found its way into my pocket almost daily for over a week now. It has a wonderfully grounding and protective quality, keeping negative energies from overwhelming and making them recognisable for their true nature. I seem to be "peeling back layers" right now, so this has been appropriate and beneficial for me to be working with.

BIOTITE

Biotite is a potassium iron magnesium aluminIum silicate hydroxide fluoride mineral that belongs to the mica group.
This stone occurs as black to brown and yellow with weathering, it has a vitreous to pearly lustre. The crystals are transparent to translucent. 
The cleavage sheets are flexible and elastic, meaning they can be bent and will flex back to original shape.
Biotite can be found in Canada, Sicily and Russia.

Biotite is sometimes called "black mica".

The soft, shiny and reflective layers that make up biotite reflect the many layers of consciousness present within life. These layers are voluminous and ever-changing such as: victim consciousness, blame, inhumanity, ego, forgiveness, growth, joy, nature, desire, creation and love.
Biotite provides us with reflective qualities so that we can recognise the flaws of our humanity while staying heart centred so that we can love what we see here. It helps us to see situations in complete detail, highlighting areas of the greatest importance.
Biotite has a wonderful energy to use when looking at yourself, as it allows you to see that what you see in others, is what you choose to see in yourself, this allows us to eliminate patterns we do not like and embrace the ones we do. The clearer our vision becomes the more unified we are as the veil of separation disintegrates.
Biotite enhances flexibility in all situations, helping us eliminate anger, tantrums and nervous energy. It helps release energy blocks within the body and align the chakras. Biotite can be used for clarity in visions.

Black Mica Biotite 3.jpg   Black Mica Biotite1.jpg

Edited by Skywatcher, 25 September 2018 - 03:32 PM.

• wildedibles and MycoBabe like this

#435 Skywatcher

Skywatcher

Twilight Walker

• 6,564 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 02 October 2018 - 05:14 PM

Convoluted Sheet Quartz

I recently acquired this most interesting Quartz formation. I was attracted immediately, and for some reason, the void spaces and gaps seemed filled with energy. I got a really reassuring feeling from this piece, so I brought it home........

I worked with it for a day and a night before I looked it up.

The convoluted sheet quartz forms when in a liquid state, it flows around another crystal formation, usually tourmaline, but in this case, Green Diopside. As the environment changes, the original Diopside was eroded away, leaving the impression shape intact, as a hollow or void. This one still has areas of the Green Diopside embedded in the quartz sheets. It forms in layers, making sheets of crystal, not the usual faceted form.

I dreamed even more intensely than usual the first night, and had some parts where I became lucid, and felt like I should remember this scene............

The crystal was beside my bed, as that seemed where I wanted it. I was surprised today when I looked this up to see the metaphysical qualities included dreamwork.................

I should have known, (or I guess I did)

post-126525-0-09099300-1538518045.jpg

Metaphysical Properties of Convoluted Sheet Quartz

The Convoluted Sheet Quartz easily converts negativity into positivity. This crystal is also excellent for removing cords sent to you by others and also sends positive energy to the sender at the same time.

It can help you come into your own, bringing in the energy of the Universe to help you. Convoluted Sheet Quartz can be used to help you locate your kundalini and to locate and remove blockages of same. This crystal is helpful during astral travel and helps the silver cord remain "healthy" and viable for ease of return to your body. It helps you see and understand what the true intention of others is.

Convoluted Sheet Quartz will help you not only have vivid dreams but will also help you remember them. This crystal is particularly good at attracting dreams concerning your past lives to you. It will aid you in getting at the truth of the matter, of any question you may choose to ask during dreams or meditation.
Sleeping with this formation in ones environment can facilitate the vividness of dreams and the enhancement of the recall of the same- the actual detail becomes lucid and unclouded in the mind; it is similar to recalling the scene that one has just experienced; having sufficient time to record the dreams is no longer a problem.

Convoluted Sheet Quartz can help to remove unwanted implants and will transmute the implants into positive energy. If your view of the world is distorted, this crystal can help you to see it clearly. 

It is useful in multi-directional energy distribution; it appears that the energy, which is directed inward toward the central forces of this mineral, separates and returns at double the intensity. It brings forth a polarizing prismatic energy, which engenders a spectrum of energy to clear and activate all the chakras." The cavities in the quartz are like a black hole filled with white light, for transmutation of any negative to positive.

In addition, when removing the ethereal cords, which have been sent to ones chakras and attached by others, the formation can be used for the gentle removal of the cords and for sending positive energy to the transmitter of the cords.

Convoluted sheet quartz 1.jpg   Convoluted sheet quartz 4.jpg

Edited by Skywatcher, 02 October 2018 - 06:38 PM.

• PsyBearknot, wildedibles, MycoBabe and 1 other like this

#436 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 8,079 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 04 October 2018 - 05:45 AM

that is beautiful .... very interesting shape

#437 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 13,135 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 02 November 2018 - 10:20 AM

post-131808-0-34047400-1541172027.jpg

a stone for today.jpg

Edited by Alder Logs, 02 November 2018 - 10:21 AM.

• PsyBearknot, wildedibles and SteampunkScientist like this

#438 Skywatcher

Skywatcher

Twilight Walker

• 6,564 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 November 2018 - 10:20 PM

Pyrolusite

post-126525-0-49995500-1542424798.jpg

I actually sought for this metallic crystal for some time, based on what I knew of its properties. I have found it now when I need it more for its healing aspects, and have learned more about its metaphysical properties since acquiring it.

Pyrolusite is a magnesium formation in a fine needle like crystal that forms in fan structures. It is found in combination with many other mineral compounds, and more rarely in a pure crystal formation, coating a matrix stone.  I wanted the pure crystal form so it took awhile to find. In the few days it has been here, it has at times felt like a sponge vortex, pulling in, and more often like a very peaceful positive emitter, calming. I will learn more as I live with this but it was bought for and placed in the bedroom.

These are some of the basic properties, but the link goes to the place where I first read about it in detail, and decided I needed that......

https://www.gemexi.c...ones/pyrolusite

Pyrolusite

“The Stone of Confidence and Transformation”

Pyrolusite is very useful in clearing the environment of negative energy wherever it is placed by clearing the air of any negative energy and dispelling all psychic attacks derived from any source. When this stone is near one’s aura it automatically strengthens their aura to repel
negativity. It also provides a barrier around the intentions of those who inhabit the lower frequencies of the Astral World. As you can see, this stone has wonderful protection properties. So, it would be a great idea to place one within your home, bedroom, or in the place where you meditate, as this will make sure to keep the energy within the atmosphere in a state of pure zen.
Pyrolusite balances and clears the aura. It embraces the holder to have the courage and confidence to stand their ground with what they believe in.

Metaphysical Properties:

Can undue mental influences
Dissolves emotional manipulation
Promotes a strong-willed determination
Enhances mental clarity
Offers support during deep emotional healing
Has the ability to transform and restructure energies
Enables one to stay true to their beliefs
Helps get to the bottom of problems
Releases disease and energy blockages within the emotional body
Transmute negative thoughts and expectations into positive ones
Stabilizes relationships

Healing Properties:

Treats Bronchitis
Regulates Metabolism
Strengthens Eye-Sight
Strengthens Walls of Blood Veins
Transmutes Disease
Heals Energetic Disturbances

Pyrolusite metalic crystals on matrix  2.jpg

Edited by Skywatcher, 16 November 2018 - 10:23 PM.

• wildedibles, MycoBabe and OldBear like this

#439 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 8,079 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 18 November 2018 - 01:05 AM

post-131808-0-34047400-1541172027.jpg

LMAO Thanks for that Alder :)

attachicon.gifa stone for today.jpg

• PsyBearknot and SteampunkScientist like this

#440 MycoBabe

MycoBabe

Mycophiliac

• VIP
  • 92 posts

Posted 28 January 2019 - 04:53 AM

Pyrolusite

post-126525-0-49995500-1542424798.jpg

I actually sought for this metallic crystal for some time, based on what I knew of its properties. I have found it now when I need it more for its healing aspects, and have learned more about its metaphysical properties since acquiring it.

Pyrolusite is a magnesium formation in a fine needle like crystal that forms in fan structures. It is found in combination with many other mineral compounds, and more rarely in a pure crystal formation, coating a matrix stone.  I wanted the pure crystal form so it took awhile to find. In the few days it has been here, it has at times felt like a sponge vortex, pulling in, and more often like a very peaceful positive emitter, calming. I will learn more as I live with this but it was bought for and placed in the bedroom.

These are some of the basic properties, but the link goes to the place where I first read about it in detail, and decided I needed that......

https://www.gemexi.c...ones/pyrolusite

Pyrolusite

“The Stone of Confidence and Transformation”

Pyrolusite is very useful in clearing the environment of negative energy wherever it is placed by clearing the air of any negative energy and dispelling all psychic attacks derived from any source. When this stone is near one’s aura it automatically strengthens their aura to repel
negativity. It also provides a barrier around the intentions of those who inhabit the lower frequencies of the Astral World. As you can see, this stone has wonderful protection properties. So, it would be a great idea to place one within your home, bedroom, or in the place where you meditate, as this will make sure to keep the energy within the atmosphere in a state of pure zen.
Pyrolusite balances and clears the aura. It embraces the holder to have the courage and confidence to stand their ground with what they believe in.

Metaphysical Properties:

Can undue mental influences
Dissolves emotional manipulation
Promotes a strong-willed determination
Enhances mental clarity
Offers support during deep emotional healing
Has the ability to transform and restructure energies
Enables one to stay true to their beliefs
Helps get to the bottom of problems
Releases disease and energy blockages within the emotional body
Transmute negative thoughts and expectations into positive ones
Stabilizes relationships

Healing Properties:

Treats Bronchitis
Regulates Metabolism
Strengthens Eye-Sight
Strengthens Walls of Blood Veins
Transmutes Disease
Heals Energetic Disturbances

New one for me!! I like it

Edited by PsyBearknot, 31 January 2019 - 05:34 AM.
correcting comments

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!