• Please log in to reply
455 replies to this topic

#441 MycoBabe

MycoBabe

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 86 posts

Posted 28 January 2019 - 04:58 AM

I am lovin this cluster of amathyst crystals ...... would this be called a flower cluster??

This one ws bringing me much energy in the last few days :)

beautiful cluster Wilde !

Yes, it would be a flower cluster, but also a large Elestial. Fantastic colors !

gallery_121976_1456_890587.jpg

Not sure if you ever got an ID on this... I'm always late... However, not Amethyst.. looks more like flourite

Edited by PsyBearknot, 31 January 2019 - 05:33 AM.
corrected comment and spelling

#442 MycoBabe

MycoBabe

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 86 posts

Posted 28 January 2019 - 05:01 AM

Convoluted Sheet Quartz

I recently acquired this most interesting Quartz formation. I was attracted immediately, and for some reason, the void spaces and gaps seemed filled with energy. I got a really reassuring feeling from this piece, so I brought it home........

I worked with it for a day and a night before I looked it up.

The convoluted sheet quartz forms when in a liquid state, it flows around another crystal formation, usually tourmaline, but in this case, Green Diopside. As the environment changes, the original Diopside was eroded away, leaving the impression shape intact, as a hollow or void. This one still has areas of the Green Diopside embedded in the quartz sheets. It forms in layers, making sheets of crystal, not the usual faceted form.

I dreamed even more intensely than usual the first night, and had some parts where I became lucid, and felt like I should remember this scene............

The crystal was beside my bed, as that seemed where I wanted it. I was surprised today when I looked this up to see the metaphysical qualities included dreamwork.................

I should have known, (or I guess I did)

post-126525-0-09099300-1538518045.jpg

Metaphysical Properties of Convoluted Sheet Quartz

The Convoluted Sheet Quartz easily converts negativity into positivity. This crystal is also excellent for removing cords sent to you by others and also sends positive energy to the sender at the same time.

It can help you come into your own, bringing in the energy of the Universe to help you. Convoluted Sheet Quartz can be used to help you locate your kundalini and to locate and remove blockages of same. This crystal is helpful during astral travel and helps the silver cord remain "healthy" and viable for ease of return to your body. It helps you see and understand what the true intention of others is.

Convoluted Sheet Quartz will help you not only have vivid dreams but will also help you remember them. This crystal is particularly good at attracting dreams concerning your past lives to you. It will aid you in getting at the truth of the matter, of any question you may choose to ask during dreams or meditation.
Sleeping with this formation in ones environment can facilitate the vividness of dreams and the enhancement of the recall of the same- the actual detail becomes lucid and unclouded in the mind; it is similar to recalling the scene that one has just experienced; having sufficient time to record the dreams is no longer a problem.

Convoluted Sheet Quartz can help to remove unwanted implants and will transmute the implants into positive energy. If your view of the world is distorted, this crystal can help you to see it clearly. 

It is useful in multi-directional energy distribution; it appears that the energy, which is directed inward toward the central forces of this mineral, separates and returns at double the intensity. It brings forth a polarizing prismatic energy, which engenders a spectrum of energy to clear and activate all the chakras." The cavities in the quartz are like a black hole filled with white light, for transmutation of any negative to positive.

In addition, when removing the ethereal cords, which have been sent to ones chakras and attached by others, the formation can be used for the gentle removal of the cords and for sending positive energy to the transmitter of the cords.

i need to relearn how to post pics.... but wait until i show you my water eaten quartz...love it!! ... not many ppl understand me..lol

Edited by PsyBearknot, 31 January 2019 - 05:33 AM.
edited to help comment show correct

• Skywatcher likes this

#443 MycoBabe

MycoBabe

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 86 posts

Posted 30 January 2019 - 11:09 PM

IMG_0386 (1).JPG

My beautiful selenite slab... self charger and and  carries a very high vibration.

• PsyBearknot, wildedibles, Skywatcher and 1 other like this

#444 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 13,069 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 31 January 2019 - 12:03 AM

Is that a Buddha shroom?  I love that. 

post-122398-0-61151000-1548907714.jpg

• MycoBabe likes this

#445 MycoBabe

MycoBabe

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 86 posts

Posted 31 January 2019 - 08:50 PM

Shamanic dream stone.

I have been looking for one of these for a while. It's not that it is hard to find, but you want one that pulls you in, like a miniature world, a deep underwater portal to dreamtime. I have practiced a form of journeying with similar method for years. This one finally caught me, or came to my attention.

But I waited to see if it called to me as well. I decided to get it within 24 hours as it was pulling strongly to me, and I found myself seeing into it before I even had it in my hand. Once I had it, I can feel its willingness to work with me, and as is most often the case with me and stones or crystals, I am not sure who found who, but have no doubt it is the right one for me. I have cleansed it, and programmed it to assist me with all dream states. It draws me in, but I will wait until morning to use it in the morning meditations. It may not wait until then as it will be beside me tonight while I sleep. I have already used it for a short period today, and found it a wonderfully enhancing tool to shift attention. I got to the desired state much more quickly than usual.

Shamanic dream stone

post-126525-0-00458600-1466824428.jpg

attachicon.gifshamanic dream stone 1.jpg  attachicon.gifshamanic dream stone 3.jpg  attachicon.gifshamanic dream stone 4.jpg

Properties

These stones have all the amazing qualities of clear quartz plus the additional vibrations of their different inclusions: Chlorite (the green parts) & iron. “Lodolite” is not a proper mineralogical term so don’t go spouting that off to your local mineral dealer. “Lodolite” comes from the Greek languange & means “muddy stone”. These are mined in the famous Minas Gerais region of Brazil. They can also have smokey quartz, phantoms, rutilated quartz  as well as flourite and other inclusions of different color.

Its energy is very gentle & soft & makes a great crystal for gazing, daydreaming, lucid dreaming, meditation & for Shamanic journeying. They’re like a portal into another dimension. They also help you connect with your animal spirit guides, and these dreams in this state are full of lessons, understanding, and journeys to other realms. Just be open and allow the dream to unfold. 

Crystal dreaming

1. Gaze into the stone; letting your eyes go out of focus…using “soft eyes”, allow yourself to drift into all the inclusions

2. Slowly close your eyes & allow the stone to guide you on a personal journey. See where it takes you.

3. Once you drift into the dreamtime world, you can seek answers or look with purpose. 

Did I miss the name?  OMG  I am in love! ... I have  been attracted to the Moss Agate recently for this exact reason.... If you are still looking lmk.... But that is quartz!  i have never seen inclusions like that..Sorry... I need one! lol'  They are doing request auctions in Tucson this month

• wildedibles, Skywatcher and Alder Logs like this

#446 MycoBabe

MycoBabe

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 86 posts

Posted 31 January 2019 - 08:53 PM

What do you use them for after that?

Selenite is one of those stones that everyone should have at least one of. It is gentle but strong. retains no negativity, and helps clear negative from any objects or people. It is a great focuser of light in all ways. I use Selenite in the plate form, to clear residual negative energy from stones I was working with and jewelry. I use a palmstone to help clear and activate my own energy systems. The combination of Selinite in one hand, and a Shungite palmstone in the other creates a "Harmonizer ", which allows light to flow through you, ground you deep with energetic roots, and cycle the energy back through, clearing and activating all the Chakras, making you feel both energized and grounded. 

Selenite should not be cleaned with water, as it is soft and disolves, or will pitt. It does love moonlight !!!!

More complete info is here:

http://www.healing-c...e-crystals.html

I usually use them as wands during Reiki to open up the chakras and all that fun stuff!

Edited by PsyBearknot, 01 February 2019 - 12:51 AM.

#447 MycoBabe

MycoBabe

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 86 posts

Posted 31 January 2019 - 09:02 PM

Is that a Buddha shroom?  I love that. 

post-122398-0-61151000-1548907714.jpg

no... I wish! Of all the Mushroom collectables I have, I do not have a crystal mushroom yet... That is kinda hard to believe... usually everything i have is mushrooms of some sort...   I am protecting that selenite slab.... I just got kinda screwed out of my crystal retail business... I showed my boyfriend all of the secrets, and the next thing i knew I was out.... He will receive his Karma in time tho....   However.. I fear with me gone, he will most likely not be able to sell the last 3.... so inevitably he will break them up bc he will profit more that way.... At least I saved one.... 

When I was photgraphing this and some of the other stones, I was actually embarrassed at the number that I have.... I have been collecting time I was 10 tho.... and some are for sale.... some.. hehe... Even though he double crossed me, I did acquire a lot of items that i maybe wouldn't have. 

#448 Skywatcher

Skywatcher

Twilight Walker

• 6,521 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 31 January 2019 - 10:10 PM

Shamanic dream stone.

Did I miss the name?  OMG  I am in love! ... I have  been attracted to the Moss Agate recently for this exact reason.... If you are still looking lmk.... But that is quartz!  i have never seen inclusions like that..Sorry... I need one! lol'  They are doing request auctions in Tucson this month

MycoBabe,

I have used this both with intent, or passively every night since I found it. I also use it to shift perception. I at times believe it not only assists in the dream state, and with recall, but at times actually generates the dream visions from far deeper sources, and past lives.

It is called shaman dream quartz, but it is actually a quartz crystal with various other mineral inclusions. Some times the price will be jacked by adding the "shaman" to the name. You may actually find more by searching out "Inclusion Quartz".

What the inclusions are made of obviously flavor the crystal, but the more important part is finding one that draws you in to it. 

#449 Skywatcher

Skywatcher

Twilight Walker

• 6,521 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 February 2019 - 12:20 AM

Two new ones for me...........

Black Quartz- Morion

This one was a crystal I just could not put down. Feelings of deep grounding, and a protective field radiating around me. I brought it home and looked it up. This one came from Russia, but Tibet is also a good source. Morion is a very dark/ black rare type of smokey quartz. 

post-126525-0-09522700-1549688815.jpg

Some additional info gleaned of the interwebs:

As your spiritual awareness increases, there will be inevitably be encounters with lower entities/energies. Black Quartz is a leading stone in shielding you from these impure vibrations. Its protective qualities expand beyond these energies, as it purifies the space it is in. It is great to use in crystal grids, making a home in the corner of your home. It is said that this crystal carries the vibration of "OM", the Universal voice of the world. It cleanses meridians by dissolving any blockages when worn, and has the same effect in the home. It raises the consciousness of its owner, shining a light on the many dimensions in the Universe and within ourselves. This is a great stone for your tool kit to promote protection, purification and spiritual growth.

Like all quartz, Black Quartz will have a transparent component, although it is primarily tinted black, or dark greens or greys thanks to material trapped within its inclusions.

Black Quartz expands the aura, improving your sensitivity to your own energy and the energy of others. It enhances natural psychic abilities, making it a trusted tool for experienced and beginning meditators. It is a great partner for deep meditation and can help you to feel lighter, healthier and balanced.

Black Quartz is a powerful stone of spiritual protection. Sleeping with Black quartz protects one from lower astral energies and disturbing dreams. It can energetically purify and cleanse one's living space. In addition, Black Quartz can activate, balance and clear blockages in all Chakras and Meridians. 

https://meanings.crystalsandjewelry.com/tibetan-black-quartz/

Green Datolite

This one was purchased to help me with recall, which has suffered a bit in dreamwork as of late. It is in combination with quartz crystals, which amplifies the properties of any crystal. The green resonates with the heart Chakra, which is where I like to center....

post-126525-0-33610600-1549689585.jpg

More complete info:

Datolite helps with problem-solving and also helps increase our memory, especially our ability to remember things that are important. This crystal allows our heart to grow closer to our loved ones, and this crystal will also pull us closer physically (physical distance) to those we love. Datolite helps to accept the change that occurs in our lives and to know that "this, too, shall pass".

White Datolite will cleanse and recharge all of the Chakras. This crystal helps with both diabetes and hypoglycemia. Green and pink also resonate with the heart chakra.

These crystals resonate well within the higher chakras, and the way their energy works at the crown Chakra makes them very effective to improve your memory, and their stimulus of this area may also encourage growth of your psychic gifts.

They are known to be particularly helpful to aid you to remember details of things that are important.

The vibration of these stones may assist you to recall smaller details and to then differentiate between what is important and what is minor and trivial and should be dispensed with. 

In general these are helpful stones to aid you to deal with changing life circumstances, and they may be particularly helpful when life seems to throw unexpected situations your way.

https://www.healing-crystals-for-you.com/datolite.html

black quartz morion.jpg

datolite with quartz.jpg

Edited by Skywatcher, 09 February 2019 - 12:22 AM.

• wildedibles and SteampunkScientist like this

#450 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 8,034 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 07 March 2019 - 10:13 AM

Labradorite

labradorite_bleue_top_1_madacascar.jpg

https://www.crystalv...dia/labradorite

I found this one in my home collection caalling to me and I found out the perfect timing spring on its way and well I needed the spiritual protection :) I love the Northern Lights ansestor spirit part :)

I have been medtating and have been having dreams / vissions and a pesky past life thing Ive been working on maybe this will help :)

The protection / knowing the truth part is important ....

.....go Canada it was found in Labrador Canada first I think it was 17...something ;) The Natives have had it before this

Edited by Skywatcher, 10 March 2019 - 06:03 PM.

• Skywatcher likes this

#451 Pan1

Pan1

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 520 posts

Posted 05 April 2019 - 11:30 AM

had an idea for this last night. drilled one of my little selenite wands and made it a necklace. it drilled super easy.

IMG_0315.JPG

the athame i posted up a few years ago that i was carving and i said i was going to work on and get a better shape, well never worked on it again until last night and just wrapped the handle in black hemp twine and finished off the wrap by drilling the end and putting in a stopper knot. could of used a few more feet of twine, could have used a couple more rows and i could of tied a nicer stopper knot. but still really happy with it.

IMG_0314.JPG

that big selenite wand is the next project going to carve it into a magical wand, may be an ongoing project for a while as i pick up the tools and skills to do what i want.

IMG_0316.JPG

• Skywatcher and SteampunkScientist like this

#452 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

Distinguished Mad Scientist

• OG VIP
  • 3,838 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 April 2019 - 11:37 AM

What sort of drill did you use Pan? just regular high speed steel, or masonry?

#453 Pan1

Pan1

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 520 posts

Posted 05 April 2019 - 02:22 PM

just a regular two speed drill on high. wood bit 5/64 was the size i pulled from my kit that looked about the right size for the twine, if i needed bigger i would start similar size and work up.. just let the drill to the work, selenite is super soft very easy to work with. necklace took like ten seconds.

• Skywatcher and SteampunkScientist like this

#454 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

Distinguished Mad Scientist

• OG VIP
  • 3,838 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 April 2019 - 02:30 PM

Okay, so selenite must be like soap-stone.  so what would you use if you were to say, try to drill through quartz?

#455 Skywatcher

Skywatcher

Twilight Walker

• 6,521 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 April 2019 - 04:46 PM

Okay, so selenite must be like soap-stone.  so what would you use if you were to say, try to drill through quartz?

Selenite is a 2 on the hardness scale, and can actually be pitted and eroded by water.

Quartz is 7 on the hardness scale, so pretty hard. To drill it you need a sharp carbide drill bit, and water or oil to keep the stone and the drill bit cooler. Go slow and don't press too hard. Also some quartz have internal fracture structures, which will be visible from some angle. Look for these and try not to go right through a fracture line in the same direction as the planes follow, go through them in a direction that is straight across. The fracture lines are the weakest structure in the crystal, and a drill bit going right between the fracture line will usually split the crystal apart.  

• wildedibles, SteampunkScientist and Pan1 like this

#456 Skywatcher

Skywatcher

Twilight Walker

• 6,521 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 23 April 2019 - 09:55 PM

A couple new ones......

Midnight Lace Obsidian

post-126525-0-66372400-1556073600.jpg

This is an unusual obsidian. It looks like all black obsidian until you hold it to the light. It then shows bands of light and dark. Like all obsidians, this is a protective stone, and clears negativity. The Midnight lace also helps you distinguish between light and dark energies, and all the shades in between. I was attracted to this originally for its property of shielding your energy from outside negative influence, especially helpful against people in crowds, or energy vampires.

I have since felt more properties coming through. Not surprising to me as I have long had an attraction to obsidians, being a stone with fire energy, and a very strong connection to the Earth.

https://www.ravencry...IAN_df_106.html

Manganocalcite

post-126525-0-74075500-1556073631.jpg

This stone is a calcite with magnesium. I was recommended this one to work with inner child issues. Once in hand, it has a wonderful soft energy. It feels feminine and gentle, but also strong. I believe it has an angelic connection as well. It feels like one that would help with restful sleep, next to the bedside.....

https://www.healing-...no-calcite.html

midnight lace obsidian.jpg   midnight lace obsidian flat.jpg

manganocalcite palmstone.jpg

Edited by Skywatcher, 23 April 2019 - 10:56 PM.

• wildedibles and SteampunkScientist like this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!