• Please log in to reply
161 replies to this topic

#41 Pan1

Pan1

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 354 posts

Posted 10 June 2016 - 01:38 PM

Thought I would post this up an amethyst cluster back encased in 24k gold, necklace locally mined here in thunderbay.

Going to try and hit an amethyst mine here in the next day or two before I leave, maybe get some good pics up for you guys.

Attached Thumbnails

• tmp_2599-IMG_20160608_201546626682746.jpg
  • tmp_2599-IMG_20160608_2015561292156479.jpg

• PsyBearknot and Skywatcher like this

#42 PsyBearknot

PsyBearknot

Psyche-Killa

• 3,654 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 June 2016 - 08:37 AM

Yes please post pic's of the mine!
  • Skywatcher likes this

#43 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

Distinguished Mad Scientist

• OG VIP
  • 2,009 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 June 2016 - 10:35 PM

I cannot supply details on how I got this, but will go so far as to say a very powerful magnet on a monofiliment line tied to someones belt while taking a liesurly stroll in the desert near the crater was involved.

Ha ha! I love it!

Yeah... park rangers are not too keen on this sort of thing... the fact is there are individuals who have become quite wealthy finding and selling meteorites...

Edited by SteampunkScientist, 11 June 2016 - 10:37 PM.

• Skywatcher likes this

#44 Pan1

Pan1

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 354 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 04:02 PM

Sorry psybear the mine I went to wasn't pic worthy so I didn't bother taking any, and I'm not going to try for a second the road in was pretty bad on a bike.

What I did pic up was a cluster of red amethyst only found here in thunderbay.

And a piece of labradorite not found in thunder bay.. Going to try my hand at scrying again. Both prices for 15 buck.

Sorry if the pics are crap all I have is my phone.

Attached Thumbnails

• tmp_4766-IMG_20160612_163409-1301837561.jpg
  • tmp_4766-IMG_20160612_163544-882033660.jpg

• PsyBearknot, Skywatcher, Juthro and 1 other like this

#45 Skywatcher

Skywatcher

Twilight Walker

• 4,644 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 24 June 2016 - 10:17 PM

Shamanic dream stone.

I have been looking for one of these for a while. It's not that it is hard to find, but you want one that pulls you in, like a miniature world, a deep underwater portal to dreamtime. I have practiced a form of journeying with similar method for years. This one finally caught me, or came to my attention.

But I waited to see if it called to me as well. I decided to get it within 24 hours as it was pulling strongly to me, and I found myself seeing into it before I even had it in my hand. Once I had it, I can feel its willingness to work with me, and as is most often the case with me and stones or crystals, I am not sure who found who, but have no doubt it is the right one for me. I have cleansed it, and programmed it to assist me with all dream states. It draws me in, but I will wait until morning to use it in the morning meditations. It may not wait until then as it will be beside me tonight while I sleep. I have already used it for a short period today, and found it a wonderfully enhancing tool to shift attention. I got to the desired state much more quickly than usual.

Shamanic dream stone

post-126525-0-00458600-1466824428.jpg

shamanic dream stone 1.jpg  shamanic dream stone 3.jpg  shamanic dream stone 4.jpg

Properties

These stones have all the amazing qualities of clear quartz plus the additional vibrations of their different inclusions: Chlorite (the green parts) & iron. “Lodolite” is not a proper mineralogical term so don’t go spouting that off to your local mineral dealer. “Lodolite” comes from the Greek languange & means “muddy stone”. These are mined in the famous Minas Gerais region of Brazil. They can also have smokey quartz, phantoms, rutilated quartz  as well as flourite and other inclusions of different color.

Its energy is very gentle & soft & makes a great crystal for gazing, daydreaming, lucid dreaming, meditation & for Shamanic journeying. They’re like a portal into another dimension. They also help you connect with your animal spirit guides, and these dreams in this state are full of lessons, understanding, and journeys to other realms. Just be open and allow the dream to unfold. 

Crystal dreaming

1. Gaze into the stone; letting your eyes go out of focus…using “soft eyes”, allow yourself to drift into all the inclusions

2. Slowly close your eyes & allow the stone to guide you on a personal journey. See where it takes you.

3. Once you drift into the dreamtime world, you can seek answers or look with purpose. 

Edited by Skywatcher, 24 June 2016 - 10:29 PM.

• PsyBearknot, -=Zeus=-, wildedibles and 3 others like this

#46 Juthro

Juthro

dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 4,117 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 25 June 2016 - 02:00 PM

That is an amazingly cool crystal, Skye!
  • Skywatcher likes this

#47 Skywatcher

Skywatcher

Twilight Walker

• 4,644 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 25 June 2016 - 04:17 PM

I have looked at over 50 of these quartz with multiple mineral inclusions. There were many that were quite beautiful, but this is the one that felt right. I specifically wanted one with faceted sides, because every single facet presents a different window view into the crystal. I am finding this one of my favorite dream stones, more for the waking dream state and meditational shifting to altered perception where the other side of the veil becomes more apparent.

Gazing into one window, and drifting into another world, makes this much easier to do with this tool, than with only eye focus. The meditational state I use for augary has made reaching this state of mind a familiar practice, but I am liking the "new flavor" this crystal gives, and it seems I get there quicker. 

Another angle

post-126525-0-72843000-1466824998.jpg

Edited by Skywatcher, 25 June 2016 - 04:19 PM.

• PsyBearknot, wildedibles, Juthro and 2 others like this

#48 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

Distinguished Mad Scientist

• OG VIP
  • 2,009 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 25 June 2016 - 08:22 PM

Like a terrarium inside solid crystal! As Spock would say, Fascinating!
  • Skywatcher likes this

#49 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 6,808 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 27 June 2016 - 09:29 AM

gallery_126525_1349_13459.jpg

http://www.healing-c...lepidolite.html

This one is my fav latley oh man it has many storys already and I have only had it a few months now :)
when I was waiting for this stone to come from a friend the package decided to go on its own way lol let me explain ;)
It was sent from the very south of the U.S. to northern Ontario and well it should have came right to me adress was ok we have sent many thngs back and forth and well everything else had no issues gettig to me but this package went wway out west to Alberta before getting back to Ontario ........ I felt that this stone wanted to travel your country and mine before resting with me ;) ......well the teachings that stood out for me and the sender at this time was patience and if was very helpful in early spring for this

wen i finnaly got this stone I held it close for depression as winter is hard on me especially this last winter it was really hard getting threw the winter blues the litium in this stone is helpful for me and even my dr was telling me that he might get me to take lithium I told him about the stone as he is an open dr to this type of thing and he let me try the stone first and it did help this way......lithium stones are very nice to have in the bath tub cause they help you get wht you need from the stone in the water

evry few days or so when I feel it needs to it sits in my window soaking up the sun and moon......hum some stoness need a cleaning with salt water but as I have a bath tub with it and I use salt in the tub I feel this is all that is needed to cleans this stone ;)

I have used this stone the last few hikes I have went on and the meanings or teachings of this stone that are sticking out right now is its helping you to connect with my spiritual guides better in fact I seen my fav spirit animal yesterday wearing this stone after doing something I was very afraid of but did it anyway to better over come my fears and this is a helping teaching from the great turtle ;)

the other teaching of this stone that is comming to me is "This is an excellent stress relief stone, as it contains lithium. It has a positive vibration that stimulates positive coincidence or synchronicity." more coincidences are coming to me I like when this happens its like a sign you are on the right path :) doing something right if everythig seems to click into place :)

one more to mention is its healing and ballancing nature this is something I am in need of right now and I do feel like I am getting better not just cause of the stone but I am ready for healing and making all the right choices to help that happen ;)

I am trying to get my storys organized in my herb quest thread this stone has much to do with my herbal teachings and I will explain more in there soon as i get my brain organized ;)

a special thanks to Skye for his help with stones he has shown me much of thier ways :) I have always been interested in stones picking them up as I walk oh shiney :) oh thats a pretty one oh over there thats a nice one too ;) who says that stones dont have legs ;) they just use ours :) and they help us by teaching us their ways ;)

Edited by Skywatcher, 27 June 2016 - 10:00 AM.

• PsyBearknot, Skywatcher, Alder Logs and 2 others like this

#50 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 6,808 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 27 June 2016 - 09:43 AM

wow Skye that is one beauty you got there :) It looks like a minature forest in there the mountains the trees with fall colors and the sky it does look like another world in there............ You help so many of us Im very glad this beauty found you to help you with your dreaming :)
  • Skywatcher, Alder Logs and Juthro like this

#51 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

Shiitake Novice 206 Logs

• OG VIP
  • 8,225 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 27 June 2016 - 03:12 PM

I don't know, Skye, as pretty as that crystal is, it looks to me that some trichoderma got in there.   Henh.

• PsyBearknot, Skywatcher and Juthro like this

#52 PsyBearknot

PsyBearknot

Psyche-Killa

• 3,654 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 27 June 2016 - 06:24 PM

gallery_126525_1349_13459.jpg

http://www.healing-c...lepidolite.html
This one is my fav latley oh man it has many storys already and I have only had it a few months now :)
when I was waiting for this stone to come from a friend the package decided to go on its own way lol let me explain ;)
It was sent from the very south of the U.S. to northern Ontario and well it should have came right to me adress was ok we have sent many thngs back and forth and well everything else had no issues gettig to me but this package went wway out west to Alberta before getting back to Ontario ........ I felt that this stone wanted to travel your country and mine before resting with me ;) ......well the teachings that stood out for me and the sender at this time was patience and if was very helpful in early spring for this
wen i finnaly got this stone I held it close for depression as winter is hard on me especially this last winter it was really hard getting threw the winter blues the litium in this stone is helpful for me and even my dr was telling me that he might get me to take lithium I told him about the stone as he is an open dr to this type of thing and he let me try the stone first and it did help this way......lithium stones are very nice to have in the bath tub cause they help you get wht you need from the stone in the water
evry few days or so when I feel it needs to it sits in my window soaking up the sun and moon......hum some stoness need a cleaning with salt water but as I have a bath tub with it and I use salt in the tub I feel this is all that is needed to cleans this stone ;)
I have used this stone the last few hikes I have went on and the meanings or teachings of this stone that are sticking out right now is its helping you to connect with my spiritual guides better in fact I seen my fav spirit animal yesterday wearing this stone after doing something I was very afraid of but did it anyway to better over come my fears and this is a helping teaching from the great turtle ;)
the other teaching of this stone that is comming to me is "This is an excellent stress relief stone, as it contains lithium. It has a positive vibration that stimulates positive coincidence or synchronicity." more coincidences are coming to me I like when this happens its like a sign you are on the right path :) doing something right if everythig seems to click into place :)
one more to mention is its healing and ballancing nature this is something I am in need of right now and I do feel like I am getting better not just cause of the stone but I am ready for healing and making all the right choices to help that happen ;)
I am trying to get my storys organized in my herb quest thread this stone has much to do with my herbal teachings and I will explain more in there soon as i get my brain organized ;)
a special thanks to Skye for his help with stones he has shown me much of thier ways :) I have always been interested in stones picking them up as I walk oh shiney :) oh thats a pretty one oh over there thats a nice one too ;) who says that stones dont have legs ;) they just use ours :) and they help us by teaching us their ways ;)

That's awesome your Dr let you try working with the stone, even better that you and the stone were able to work together for your improvement.

Also 2nd'ing your comment on Skye! I can not tell you how much I appreciate the ability to have a "down to earth" conversation about topics that aren't so "down to earth" so to speak! Just simple conversation unlike the lady at the new age store who went in to an Octive high airy dolphin voice spreading magical fairy dust while twirling and proclaiming the goddess has chosen me...so not my style!
(Not knocking anyone of airy dolphin vocals who have fairy dust fascination...just SO NOT my style!)
  • Skywatcher likes this

#53 Pan1

Pan1

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 354 posts

Posted 30 June 2016 - 04:16 PM

Thought I would post this up, bought some selenite rods in banff. In other words I bought gypsum. Thought the stores here would be way over priced but they are not. Bought the little guys for 5 bucks a piece and bought the big ones for 15 a piece. Some sand paper and a dusk mask and I sand them into neat wands, as far as I know I'm the only one I've ever seen do this but it is easy to do. Post pics as a get them done after I get home.

Don't know some connections won't let me up load pics.. I'll try and find another one before my phone dies.
  • PsyBearknot likes this

#54 Pan1

Pan1

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 354 posts

Posted 01 July 2016 - 02:33 PM

There a connection that let's me upload... Just picked up another two of the smaller rods.

Attached Thumbnails

• tmp_2452-IMG_20160630_14162160112692.jpg
  • tmp_2452-IMG_20160630_141655-1876560353.jpg

• Skywatcher likes this

#55 PsyBearknot

PsyBearknot

Psyche-Killa

• 3,654 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 01 July 2016 - 02:37 PM

Will be cool to see those turn out.

What do you use them for after that?

#56 Skywatcher

Skywatcher

Twilight Walker

• 4,644 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 02 July 2016 - 10:28 AM

What do you use them for after that?

Selenite is one of those stones that everyone should have at least one of. It is gentle but strong. retains no negativity, and helps clear negative from any objects or people. It is a great focuser of light in all ways. I use Selenite in the plate form, to clear residual negative energy from stones I was working with and jewelry. I use a palmstone to help clear and activate my own energy systems. The combination of Selinite in one hand, and a Shungite palmstone in the other creates a "Harmonizer ", which allows light to flow through you, ground you deep with energetic roots, and cycle the energy back through, clearing and activating all the Chakras, making you feel both energized and grounded. 

Selenite should not be cleaned with water, as it is soft and disolves, or will pitt. It does love moonlight !!!!

More complete info is here:

http://www.healing-c...e-crystals.html

Edited by Skywatcher, 02 July 2016 - 10:29 AM.

#57 Skywatcher

Skywatcher

Twilight Walker

• 4,644 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 02 July 2016 - 09:09 PM

Just because this is so awesome, Selenite can grow some big crystal formations. This cavern in Mexico is reputed to be the largest crystal formation found, and it happens tp be Selenite...............

Can You imagine the vibe in this place? Those are people in the orange heat protection suits .

post-126525-0-94773300-1467511777.jpg

Read more and more pictures here:

http://www.tourismon...tal-cave-mexico

Crystal-Cave-of-the-Giants.jpg

Edited by Skywatcher, 02 July 2016 - 09:11 PM.

#58 Pan1

Pan1

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 354 posts

Posted 03 July 2016 - 11:57 PM

I don't really use the senenite wands I make for much, but that might change. I usually give them away to people who like them. And I never know how there going to turn out, I just start sanding and the wans is already in there, I just take the extra away.
  • PsyBearknot and Skywatcher like this

#59 rainbowsmurf

rainbowsmurf

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 130 posts

Posted 05 July 2016 - 03:25 PM

attachicon.gifIMG_20160331_211239.jpg

I have no idea what this is, but the creamy mint green and licorice black stripes gives me a sense of peaceful ambition... A sense of guidance I guess. Anyone hazard a guess? I got it at a metaphysical shop awhile back, but don't remember what they called it.

It looks like the amonzite the Things bought for me from Glastonbury. It is linked with truth and balance and looks a bit like a mint humbug!

• Skywatcher likes this

#60 Skywatcher

Skywatcher

Twilight Walker

• 4,644 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 23 July 2016 - 12:41 AM

This is the first, and probably only time I will be able to work with, and design with this quantity of crystal. This is a 10' x 7' slab of brazilian Quartzite. The picture does not do it justice, but the entire slab is crystaline flow patterns of translucent, pale matrix. almost onyx looking quartz, with silver/grey veining that is very subtle. The stone was instantly attractive to both myself and my partner, and radiated a quality of stability in times of change to us both. Something we both need right now.

The Quartzite slab will be used for countertops in both bathrooms, and a large seating area in the shower. There will be a good amount left over, enough to make a good sized top piece for an outdoor altar top. This crystaline material drew me in, leaving no question if it would work with me. The decision was made as soon as I looked up its properties, and they confirmed what we both had felt.

I am just now going into a new round of medical attempt, to do something to fix the neural and bone damage in my neck. I have found myself strugging to maintain any positive gains, and drifting back into a sense of futility after a year and a half of working with this chronic pain and loss of feeling in hand and foot.

This is the kind of reinforcement I and my partner need, to hang on to the positive changes and overcome what has held me back and down for too long now.

Quartzite

Quartzite stabilizes positive changes by anchoring them in the fabric of your physical and subtle bodies. It helps prevent you from slipping back to your old state after you undergo any uplifting change, such as a healing or spiritual experience. Quartzite helps the body establish a new state of balance that includes the beneficial change. When you are experiencing rapid changes, Quartzite also helps you maintain your perspective and overall balance by regulating your rate of change.

post-126525-0-01673000-1469252487.jpg

taj mahal full slab.jpg

Edited by Skywatcher, 23 July 2016 - 12:42 AM.

• wildedibles, Alder Logs and Juthro like this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!