• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 Thadaios

Thadaios

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 26 posts

Posted 18 March 2016 - 11:59 PM

Whats up Everybody I just wanted to see if anyone has Experimented with DMT or especially 5MeO DMT and what your experience was like ? I am gonna be coming into some soon and I would like to hear some peoples experiences . I have done research into in and am always preparing mentally to do it but the time quickly approaches :) Let me know !

• Neptunechild likes this

#2 Neptunechild

Neptunechild

Cactus Wizard

• OG VIP
  • 673 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 March 2016 - 02:24 AM

I will have my 28th session this thusday as a tripsitter and have consumed it twice as much.
DMT is the most gentle psychedelic I've consumed and no matter how big the dose was or how challenging the experience itself, I always felt very safe while tripping. I do know of people who have felt intense pains (physically) but I never did, neither did the 27 people I've send on a trip.

It's very hard to tell you about the experiences themself.

Sometimes it feels like it's forbidden to talk about it, especially if you go far away in your trip and meet "them".

Sometime I feel like it's a waste of time to talk about it because one can not understand what DMT is, if never consumed.

Here is a short and simple trip report from me (original post here on Mycotopia DMT - A long therm relationship?

"

My first experience was through a bong, I took a 80mg hit.

Immediately, I started to have the most intense hallucinations I could have ever imagine.

I did some crazy combinations when I was younger, more naiv and stupid especially, were I took 650yg acid, 5g cubensis and 2-3g of mdma through the entire night. I still laugh at myself when I think back and remember once special question I had to ask to myself: "Why am I still in alice in wonderland after 32 hours".

10-15 seconds after I inhaled the DMT: "Ha! Deja-Vu! - I know this place, I am back home again" / Simultaneously I thaught also / "This is not possible, I never had a near-death experience, I was never dead, I never took DMT, how can I know this place?" It's very hard to realize now, that I had 1000 thaughts at the same time, I was asking questions and getting answers simultaneously..My eyes stayed open for the first 2 minutes, I was sitting on my terrace, late summer, beautiful wetter. My nightshades, cacti and herb were suddenly glowing. Not only did they move and change colours/directions/structures, they diassapeard. I had the empy pots before my eyes, were the seeds germinated again infront my eyes and the plants started to grown until they've died. Past/Present/Future and the absence of time.

I was amazed by my visions and I closed my eyes. Fractals of light started to fly at me, increasing the speed and being more dramatic.

Epic pictures of caleidoscopic, never-ending, yet, determined visions. The visions start to become more clear behind my closed eyes.

The first eyes are witnessed, they are orange-red, there are, trillions out there and they morph into something that starts to "talk" to me.

The rest will be written as a trip report in the future.

All I can say is, how DMT changed my life?

I smoked DMT because I wanted to change some things in my life, and I felt that I gave everything I could but did not manage to do it right.

Inside my brain, there were all the questions and answeres that I needed to embrace my life, and it worked.

I was never addicted to synthetic drugs or any natural drugs, but If I could get something for free (mdma, cocaine, 2cb, you name it) I usually never said no.

The urge to buy more of it never overcame me, because I knew that these substances can not offer me anything since I do not need them as a medicine and many of them don't really have a value. -- Then there was a point were I said to myself before festival for example, that I do not want to take anything except for my sacred ganjah but when cocaine, acid, speed etc. was offered, I took it. Feeling shit about it the next WEEKS, MONTHS...later.

There are no words to describe what DMT changed in my head, or made me able to see. All I can say is it was mighty, frightening and strong enough to keep me clean of everything that I do not want to take ever since. It's just turned off. Someone offering cocaine? No thx. Ketamine? No. Speed? No. Alcohol? No to everything except for 100% natural products, that was my goal for a long time and I am living that way for almost 2 years. And I feel wonderful.

DMT took away my fear of death and let me realise how much I love life.

All my life I was sure, that I will end my life at the very moment I overcome my fear of death and this pointless life.

I am not afraid of dying, but I am afraid that I have maybe wasted too much of my life thinking that I only live to die as soon as I am able to do it.

I had a really fucked up and complicated relationship to a family member that I haven't really talked with for almost 15 years. Our relationship is healing wonderfully.

I found my inner middle point, I don't know how to describe this. This is the hardest point actually from all of my dmt experiences.

There were, maybe 20 or 30 seconds in the trip, where I heard and saw nothing. 

No thoughts, no voices, no body, no emotions, there was nothing present except for my inner being.

This was the moment were I knew that something inside died me, and when I wake up from this trip, a new life will start, and it did.

First of about 10 times I smoked it. I do however, plan to take it more often. And I will consume DMT, Changa, Ayahuasca and Yopo until the day I die. 

Sometimes more, sometimes less.

Many years I asked myself why that I am the way, that I am. If I am doing it right, what changes I have to overcome before my future will shine the way I want it to be."

Greetings

• Coopdog, Saphroziac, wharfrat and 4 others like this

#3 Thadaios

Thadaios

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 26 posts

Posted 25 March 2016 - 01:33 PM

Incredible , Thank you so much for sharing that with me ! I understand it is probably very hard to put that experience into words but its received ! I am going to be having my first experience sometime within the next two weeks ,just waiting for it to be made. I am very curious about entheogenic plants but have only little experience with only cubensis mushrooms and not large doses either. I have taken a lot of blotter and LSD though and had my mind stretched in different ways through my trips all of which i can say were perceivably beneficial. Right now I have 12 jars of Thailand Pink Buffalo cubensis Pinning so I am pretty excited for that too !! I will go into my DMT experience with an open mind open heart and ready for whatever it brings ! I do not necessarily have a problem I am facing , I am at a good point in my life I'm 19 and have a 1yr old son and still with the mother I am happy with where I am but curiosity pushes me too try these plants in the manner I know my ancestors have done for however long we have been here . I am just ready to experience what is unexperienced I suppose. Like I said I am getting into the use of Entheogens and i think you just brought up 2 that i have not heard of : Changa and Yopo. What are these and can you share any of your experiences with these as well ? Man I would Love to hear !! 

It is Good to connect new minds ; Peace and Love be with You !

Edited by Thadaios, 25 March 2016 - 01:42 PM.

• Neptunechild and SteampunkScientist like this

#4 Neptunechild

Neptunechild

Cactus Wizard

• OG VIP
  • 673 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 25 March 2016 - 02:43 PM

Namaste

I have no experiences with Yopo but after I smoked Changa for the first time, Ieft crystal DM'T for good.

I like the fact that I can create my own blends and change the taste and also the influence of the plant spirits (Changa with Salvia D. for example is amazing).

Changa has a more calm atmosphere but you travel as far as on crystals.
Live beings like plants, mushrooms and animal are more alive with changa than with the crystals, at least for me.

Try it and you will understand I can not tell you the difference, you have to feel it.

DMT changed and saved many souls, including mine.

Greetings

• Thadaios likes this

#5 Thadaios

Thadaios

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 26 posts

Posted 25 March 2016 - 05:33 PM

Namaste,

I will look into both of those especially the Changa ! Salvia D. is another I have been wanting to try out for some time it was one of the first ones I learned of . Iboga is another one that I am really interested in experiencing  and also peyote ; although I am sure there are so many others I do not know of as well . I'd like to try many of the plants out there. I know what you mean about the plants spirits influence , that is what made me turn away from acid altogether. The fungus was so much more natural feeling and spiritual than the LSD and i do not like the feeling my body gets on it so I stopped using that and other things as well. No pills ,alcohol , cocaine or anything although Ive never been one to do them but tryed all of em . Just interested in what Nature has to offer . When I do get to take the DMT i'll write a Trip report and share it ! Sometime next week probably , and I will be smoking it !

• Alder Logs, Neptunechild and SteampunkScientist like this

#6 Neptunechild

Neptunechild

Cactus Wizard

• OG VIP
  • 673 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 25 March 2016 - 05:53 PM

You're on a good path. I don't drink and I stoped using all drugs except for tea, weed, kratom, shrooms and DMT since then. And chocolate. I love that stuff.

About once a year I drink a poppy tea but it's our (my friends) winter solstice ritual. And here and then I try something new like Kanna last year, but didn't since then.

DMT tought me not only how to hear my inner voice but follow it's guiding input.

Edited by Neptunechild, 25 March 2016 - 05:54 PM.

• Alder Logs, SteampunkScientist and Thadaios like this

#7 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 12,763 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 25 March 2016 - 05:58 PM

I think that like I gave was more for the Namasté and your avatar pic than the post, Thadaios.  

Welcome aboard and Namasté.   gallery_131808_1351_639.gif

Edited by Alder Logs, 25 March 2016 - 06:03 PM.

• Thadaios likes this

#8 Thadaios

Thadaios

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 26 posts

Posted 25 March 2016 - 07:13 PM

You're on a good path. I don't drink and I stoped using all drugs except for tea, weed, kratom, shrooms and DMT since then. And chocolate. I love that stuff.

About once a year I drink a poppy tea but it's our (my friends) winter solstice ritual. And here and then I try something new like Kanna last year, but didn't since then.

DMT tought me not only how to hear my inner voice but follow it's guiding input.

Hey chocolate is great !! I am actually waiting on some kratom to come in but really have not lookd into it much is it a relaxing herb or euphoria producing ? Those that Ive heard it from didnt know much either about it. Also The Kanna is new to me as well !  Thank you I believe so too , Life is good when seen with open eyes and an open heart . I am really looking forward to my first experience with it ! I did a little looking into the Changa you were talking of  , and if i understand right, it is a blend of herbs ? If so did you blend yours yourself ? This is something im very interested in now and am willing to try to blend myself 

#9 Thadaios

Thadaios

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 26 posts

Posted 25 March 2016 - 07:16 PM

I think that like I gave was more for the Namasté and your avatar pic than the post, Thadaios.  

Welcome aboard and Namasté.   gallery_131808_1351_639.gif

Thank you Alder Logs , Its wonderful to have made it here ! Peace be with Jah , 

Namaste   :meditate:

• Alder Logs likes this

#10 Heirloom

Heirloom

Quantum Particle

• OG VIP
  • 4,574 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 March 2016 - 10:38 AM

I remember doing Cohoba  years ago , not much to say as you need to experience it to understand. I went to a place in beyond describing.

Now you brought this up I want to get more.

• Thadaios likes this

#11 Thadaios

Thadaios

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 26 posts

Posted 27 March 2016 - 03:57 PM

I remember doing Cohoba  years ago , not much to say as you need to experience it to understand. I went to a place in beyond describing.

Now you brought this up I want to get more.

That is another new one to me I will look into that as well , thank you !

#12 Heirloom

Heirloom

Quantum Particle

• OG VIP
  • 4,574 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 27 March 2016 - 04:11 PM

As I was seeking a source , they claim it can be smoked and tastes like plastic. High DMt content . to be active the
seeds need to be gently roasted , ground up and mixed with lime at 3:1 , I thought I would use hydrated lime. burns like heck when blown up the nose. Too little lime and you get little to no effect.

I have be unable to find it ready to go as my brother had, he always had better connections than me.

I got the cohoba from my brother the last time I did it , I was a bit scarred and have not done it again.

• Thadaios likes this

#13 Saphroziac

Saphroziac

Hotbrained Dyanamitard

• OG VIP
  • 611 posts

Donator

Posted 30 March 2016 - 12:29 AM

I used DMT to quickly and efficiently re-connect with the heaviest psychedelic state of consciousness conceivable. I ask then questions, and they remind me once again what my  Intention is.

Is it fear based? 

What am I afraid of?

Why? 

What do I need to do to conquer it?

Love.

It is like surrendering to death when I do it but when I keep pushing forward it is a very welcoming and warm experience. 

LOVE IT!

Will do again.

Favorite psychedelic tool by far.

• Neptunechild, SteampunkScientist and Thadaios like this

#14 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

Distinguished Mad Scientist

• OG VIP
  • 3,562 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 31 March 2016 - 08:54 PM

About the third hit, that sudden "quietness" hits you. The multicolored Aztec field forms a tunnel through which you are now zooming. If you can still see the environment around you (and that depends on the strength of your hits, and what "they" want you to see) it all takes on a new life. The instances of time separate, and you see them go by like translucent sheets of 4 dimensional tissue paper. You may stay right there where you are sitting, or you may go to alpha centuri, or both.

Your ego mind at first start running through a gazillion scenarios attempting to understand what is going on, then it begins to tell you that you may be dying, then it just gives up.

At this point, you are capable of all psychic powers, telepathy being formost in that you will start hearing the thoughts of others if you wish. You can do magick!

You may be given a lesson to learn, or be shown great and terrible things. You may have acute sexual desires that cannot be put into human language...

You will seemingly spend a million years here, then....suddenly the mundane comes rushing back. And only 10 minutes went by.

You may opt to do another hit 45 minutes later when the tolerance wears off. I caution you. Sometimes if you do this your next trip may be a nightmare. And sometimes that nightmare may visit you days or weeks later, just to see if you were paying attention.

That's been my experience. I've done it 8 times.

Edited by SteampunkScientist, 31 March 2016 - 09:03 PM.

• Neptunechild and Thadaios like this

#15 Thadaios

Thadaios

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 26 posts

Posted 03 April 2016 - 08:22 PM

Namaste and Thank you all for sharing with me ! I should be going tomorrow to pick mine up because it is now done being made. Ill go into it with good vibes and an eagerness for my experience . Truly sounds like an amazing life-changing decision and thats something Im ready to take on .  :meditate:

• Neptunechild and SteampunkScientist like this

#16 Plant

Plant

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 130 posts

Posted 06 July 2018 - 06:12 PM

I have some yopo seeds, and they are a powerful little plant for sure, but I am still trying to figure out what to do with it. I toasted and smoked it, and it works but the nausea hit me so hard I don't know if I can just smoke toasted seeds like that again. What is causing the nausea? The active substances themselves, or an impurity? Also, what is this "lime" people mention so much? I searched on Ebay and came up with only a couple of results: a fertilizer that was listed as 11% magnesium and 22% calcium(but what is the remaining substance in this powder?), and pickling lime which is calcium hydroxide.

#17 Samwise

Samwise

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 81 posts

Posted 27 September 2018 - 06:36 AM

I've had a fair bit of experience with N,N-DMT over the years in vaped freebase, changa, ayahuasca and homebrewed pharmahuasca forms. I've had some very beautiful, profound, amazing and terrifying experience along the way, including one particular vaped breakthrough experience which was a very profound experience for me (I go into more detail in the linked report below).

https://www.dmt-nexu...g=posts&t=31081

Last year I had two breakthrough experiences with 5-MeO-DMT in the form of vaped Bufo alvarius toad secretion (100mg, a high dose vaped each time under the supervision of a Mexican facilitator). The second experience I would consider the pivotal spiritual event of my life thus far (more detail in the linked report below). It is important to emphasise that while both substances have "DMT" in their chemical name, when it comes to the brain, chemistry is an exact science, and they are wildly different compounds. Both are very powerful and short lasting psychedelics when vaped. N,N-DMT tends to be produce incredibly visual experiences, with interdimensional type content, and entities are commonly encountered (although I've yet to meet them myself). 5-MeO-DMT is a far more potent and powerful substance, and tends to produce experiences of unity, oneness, cosmic consciousness, merging with infinity/eternity/light/God)...a whole different order of experience (based on my own experiences). Ego loss on 5-MeO-DMT is near guaranteed at a breakthrough dose, where there is no distinction between the experiencer and what is being experienced, while on N,N-DMT there often tends to be an observer present experiencing what it unfolding.

https://www.reddit.c...ctions_on_5meo/

I have some yopo I've yet to sample...curious to explore this sometime in the near future.

Edited by Samwise, 27 September 2018 - 06:38 AM.

#18 darci

darci

snarky butt monkey

• OG VIP
  • 1,161 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 October 2018 - 07:22 PM

My friend Thadaios,

I could tell you experiences here just fine, and maybe they would be interesting to you,

But I'd rather ask, why do you want to do DMT?

I think,

Maybe it is because the world as you see it has run out of credulity, maybe?  Ah well, who said capitalists or scientists or newspeople really know what's going on?   Does the roller coaster not seem fun anymore?  Are you feeling like something somewhere needs addressing?  Is there something in the back of your mind hinting at a greater mystery?  You've thought about religion, schooling, the advice of friends and family ... they all have a certain meaning in you.  Does your family know everything?  Does anyone?  Who knows...who reeeely knows,right?

Do you want to know?  It's not easy to see.  I promise that.

Begin if you know that you're ready.  It won't be what you expect, that is probably certain.  Haha!

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!