#1 dpwishy

dpwishy

A Fisher Of Souls

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 1,968 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 25 March 2016 - 09:29 PM

My quote on the bottom of all my posts come from A course in miracles, those words start the text.

I think today, when understood, may be one of the most holy and amazing days of the year. For in this day, the sons of God were given freedom. Because this path was lived for us, we don't have too. I did not write these words, it comes from A course in miracles chapter 6, section 1, titled "THE MESSAGE OF THE CRUCIFIXION"

--------ACIM 6:1 ------

For teaching purposes, let us consider the crucifixion again. We have not dwelt on it before, because of its fearful connotations. The only emphasis we laid upon it was that it was NOT a form of punishment. Nothing, however, can be really explained in negative terms only. There is a positive interpretation of the crucifixion which is wholly devoid of fear, and therefore wholly benign in what it teaches, if it is properly understood. The crucifixion is nothing more than an extreme example. Its value, like the value of any teaching device, lies solely in the kind of learning it facilitates. It can be, and has been, misunderstood. This is only because the fearful are apt to perceive fearfully.

I have already told you that you can always call on me to share my decision and thus MAKE IT STRONGER. I also told you that the crucifixion was the last foolish journey that the Sonship need take, and that it should mean RELEASE from fear to anyone who understands it. While we emphasized only the resurrection before, the purpose of the crucifixion and how it actually LED to the resurrection was not clarified at that time. Nevertheless, it has a definite contribution to make to your own lives, and if you will consider it WITHOUT fear, it will help you understand your own role as teachers.

You have reacted for years AS IF you were being crucified. This is a marked tendency of the separated ones, who always refuse to consider what they have done TO THEMSELVES. Projection means anger, anger fosters assault, and assault promotes fear. The real meaning of the crucifixion lies in the APPARENT intensity of the assault of some of the Sons of God upon another. This, of course, is impossible, and must be fully understood AS an impossibility. In fact, unless it IS fully understood as only that, I cannot serve as a real model for learning.

Assault can ultimately be made ONLY on the body. There is little doubt that one BODY can assault another, and can even destroy it. Yet if destruction ITSELF is impossible, then anything that is destructible cannot be REAL. Therefore, its destruction does NOT justify anger. To the extent to which you believe that it DOES, you must be accepting false premises AND TEACHING THEM TO OTHERS. The message which the crucifixion was intended to teach was that it is not necessary to perceive ANY form of assault in persecution because you cannot BE persecuted. If you respond with anger you must be equating yourself with the destructible, and are therefore regarding yourself insanely.

I have made it perfectly clear that I am like you and you are like me, but our fundamental equality can be demonstrated only through joint DECISION. You are free to perceive yourselves as persecuted if you choose. You might remember, however, when you DO choose to react that way, that I WAS persecuted as the world judges, and did NOT share this evaluation for myself. And because I did not share it I did not STRENGTHEN it. I therefore offered a DIFFERENT interpretation of attack, and one which I DO want to share with you. If you will BELIEVE it, you will help me to TEACH it.

We have said before,“As you teach so shall you learn. ”If you react as if you are persecuted, you are TEACHING persecution. This is not a lesson which the Sons of God should WANT to teach if they are to realize their own salvation. Rather teach your own perfect immunity, which IS the truth in you, and KNOW that it cannot be assailed. Do not protect it yourselves, or you have believed that it IS assailable. You are not asked to BE crucified, which was part of my own teaching contribution. You are merely asked to follow my example in the face of much LESS extreme temptations to misperceive, and NOT to accept them falsely as justifications for anger.

There can BE no justification for the unjustifiable. Do not believe there is, and do not TEACH that there is. Remember always that what you believe, you WILL teach. Believe with me, and we will become equal as teachers. YOUR resurrection is your re-awakening. I am the model for rebirth, but rebirth itself is merely the dawning on your minds of what is already in them. God placed it there Himself, and so it is true forever. I believed in it, and therefore made it forever true for me. Help me to teach it to our brothers in the name of the Kingdom of God, but first believe that it is true for YOU, or you will teach amiss.

My brothers slept during the so-called “agony” in the garden, but I could not be angry with them because I had learned I could not BE abandoned. Peter swore he would never deny me, but he did so three times. He did offer to defend me with the sword, which I naturally refused, not being at all in need of bodily protection. I AM sorry when my brothers do not share my decision to hear only one voice, because it weakens them as teachers AND as learners. Yet I know that they cannot really betray themselves OR me, and that it is still on them that I must build my church.

There is no choice in this because only you can BE the foundation of God’s church. A church is where an altar is, and the presence of the altar is what MAKES it a church. Any church which does not inspire love has a hidden altar which is not serving the purpose for which God intended it. I must found His church on you because you who accept me as a model are literally my disciples. Disciples are followers, but if the model they follow has chosen to save them pain in all respects, they are probably unwise NOT to follow him.

I elected, both for your sake AND mine, to demonstrate that the most outrageous assault, as judged by the ego, did not matter. As the world judges these things, but NOT as God KNOWS them, I was betrayed, abandoned, beaten, torn, and finally killed. It was perfectly clear that this was only because of the projection of others, because I had not harmed anyone and had healed many. We are still equal as learners, even though we need not have equal experiences. The Holy Spirit is glad when you can learn enough from mine to be re­awakened by them. That was their only purpose, and that is the only way in which I can be perceived as the Way, the Truth and the Light.

When you hear only one voice you are NEVER called on to sacrifice. On the contrary, by enabling yourselves to hear the Holy Spirit in others, you can learn from their experiences, and gain from them WITHOUT experiencing them yourselves. That is because the Holy Spirit is one, and anyone who listens is inevitably led to demonstrate His way for all. You are not persecuted, nor was I. You are not asked to REPEAT my experiences because the Holy Spirit, Whom we SHARE, makes this unnecessary. To USE my experiences constructively, however, you must still follow my example in how to perceive them.

My brothers and yours are constantly engaged in justifying the unjustifiable. My one lesson, which I must teach as I learned, is that no perception which is out of accord with the judgement of the Holy Spirit CAN be justified. I undertook to show this was true in a very extreme case merely because it would serve as a good teaching aid to those whose temptations to give in to anger and assault would NOT be so extreme. I will, with God, that none of His Sons should suffer.

Remember that the Holy Spirit is the communication link between God the Father and His separated Sons. If you will listen to His Voice, you will know that you cannot either hurt or BE hurt, and that many need your blessing to help them hear this for themselves. When you perceive ONLY this need in them, and do not respond to ANY other, you will have learned of me, and will be as eager to share your learning as I am. The crucifixion CANNOT be shared because it is the symbol of projection, but the resurrection is the symbol of SHARING because the re-awakening of every Son of God is necessary to enable the Sonship to know its wholeness. Only this IS knowledge.

The message of the crucifixion is perfectly clear:
“Teach ONLY love, for that is what you ARE. ”

If you interpret the crucifixion in any other way, you are using it as a weapon for assault rather than as the call for peace for which it was intended. The Apostles often misunderstood it, and always for the same reason that makes anyone misunderstand anything. Their own imperfect love made them vulnerable to projection, and out of their own fear they spoke of the “wrath of God” as His retaliatory weapon. Nor could they speak of the crucifixion entirely without anger because their own sense of guilt had MADE them angry.

There are two glaring examples of upside-down thinking in the New Testament, whose whole gospel is ONLY the message of love. These are not like the several slips into impatience which I made. I had learned the Atonement prayer, which I also came to teach, too well to engage in upside-down thinking myself. If the Apostles had not felt guilty they never could have quoted me as saying, “I come not to bring peace but a sword.” This is clearly the exact opposite of everything I taught.

Nor could they have described my reactions to Judas as they did if they had really understood me. They would have realized I COULD not have said, “Betrayest thou the Son of Man with a kiss?” unless I BELIEVED in betrayal. The whole message of the crucifixion was simply that I did NOT. The “punishment” which I am said to have called forth upon Judas was a similar reversal. Judas was my brother and a Son of God, as much a part of the Sonship as myself. Was it likely that I would condemn him when I was ready to demonstrate that condemnation is impossible?

I am very grateful to the Apostles for their teaching and fully aware of the extent of their devotion to me. Nevertheless, as you read their teachings, remember that I told them myself that there was much they would understand later because they were NOT wholly ready to follow me at the time. I emphasize this only because I do not want you to allow ANY fear to enter into the thought system toward which I am guiding you. I do NOT call for martyrs, but for TEACHERS. No-one is “punished” for sins, and the Sons of God are not sinners.

ANY concept of “punishment” involves the projection of blame, and RE-INFORCES the idea that blame is justified. The behavior that results is a LESSON IN BLAME, just as all behavior teaches the beliefs which motivate it. The crucifixion was a complex of behaviors arising out of clearly opposed thought systems. As such, it was the perfect symbol of conflict between the ego and the Son of God. The conflict is just as real now, and its lessons, too, have equal reality WHEN THEY ARE LEARNED. I do not need gratitude any more than I needed protection, but YOU need to develop your weakened ability to BE grateful, or you cannot appreciate God. HE does not need your appreciation, but YOU do.

You cannot love what you do not appreciate, and FEAR MAKES APPRECIATION IMPOSSIBLE. Whenever you are afraid of what you are you do NOT appreciate it, and will therefore reject it. As a result, you will TEACH REJECTION. The power of the Sons of God is operating all the time because they were created as creators. Their influence on EACH OTHER is without limit, and MUST be used for their joint salvation. Each one must learn to teach that all forms of rejection are utterly meaningless. The separation IS the notion of rejection. As long as you TEACH this, you still believe it. This is NOT as God thinks, and you must think as He thinks if you are to know Him again.

In divine friendship,
your brother,
-wishy

Edited by dpwishy, 25 March 2016 - 09:41 PM.

• Myc, Skywatcher, Alder Logs and 1 other like this

#2 Myc

Myc

El Jardinero

• App Administrator
  • 6,712 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 March 2016 - 08:56 AM

That's an excerpt from what looks to be some promising reading.

I've never looked into much of this stuff simply because many of these accounts start with, "I talked to God and He told me to tell you.....(insert monologue)".

From my reading of the Bible, it is my understanding that it has all been said. Nothing can be added. There is also cautionary text warning against those who claim to know the mind of God. Any text which suggests anything other than a direct communion with God is (IMO) dangerous and leads to potential misguidance.

We were commanded to "seek ye first, the Kingdom of Heaven within"

This tells me that we all have access to the Divine - no barriers - no need for an emissary or go-between - no special language or handshake required.

Come one, come all, be still and know. This means to dismiss the character of self (paraphrased). Often the simplest, most difficult feat of man. Paradoxic in its simplicity and complexity. Hush the moronic character voice of mind personality - quiet that babbling inner child which rambles endlessly and speaks useless and frivolous things - then, you may know the Mind with practice and loving personal discipline. The Mind is unavailable to the un-worthy. The pass-phrase or secret knock cannot be simulated. Your heart is the identifier. Once accessed, the Mind supplies what you need to know - there's no need for a "teacher" - one just knows. 

As a teacher, you can only show someone the door. The student has to supply his own key and choose to enter. No person can be led through that door - they must do it themselves or remain (impossibly) on the other side until they're ready at the personal level. No room for Jonestown gurus in this setup. 

• Skywatcher and Alder Logs like this

#3 pharmer

pharmer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,864 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 March 2016 - 11:06 AM

one just knows

who needs a pass key when he gives himself an All Areas Pass? How is this any more or better than accepting scripts or sermons, or assertions second hand?

If the assertions can't be proven they can't be known. Until then they are just conjectures and wishes.

If I were king there would be no talk of Himself, or religion in general, without first providing the proof. No proof - no idle chat, no collections plate, no dogma, no second third fourth fifth hand ad nauseum assertions "known" to be absolutely true. Sunday mornings are stuffed with this stuff.

Also no crusades or jihads or purging "holy" lands of wrong genes. No tribal wars to extinguish unapproved superstitions.

A new morality would have to supplant the old religions but I'd wager we'd get along just fine without our invisible friends.

I mean, how many times has this discussion been had in the last year? Last century? Last millenium? Since the last ice age?

and still no proof

but an awful lot of one just knowing and that knowing somehow at odds with the guy next to him just knowing too.

it's all so funny and frustrating to watch

and in all that red text up there not one mention of the most likely reason for the execution. That Jesus pissed off the local people who just knew and He didn't kowtow to the Roman invaders. Jesus wasn't the only man crucified, ya know? Tens of thousands of people were crucified in several countries taken by the Romans. Yet ONE is special. The rest are unmentioned unless in context of Him. In all fairness that should be included in the "Message"

Edited by pharmer, 26 March 2016 - 11:14 AM.

• riseabovethought likes this

#4 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 13,418 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 March 2016 - 12:16 PM

If one does one's own inquiry with due integrity, one might learn what it is that one truly 'knows.'   One might come to see what can actually be proved.   For myself, I see how little, even if classifiable as 'fact,' can truly be said to be 'known.'   All perception of the phenomenal can do is lead to assumptions.   Though assumptions can be stubbornly and righteously held, when push comes to push, not but assumptions they be.   I will submit here that what creates issues of separation are things not known, but assumptions, asserted as knowledge.  One must lay down a lot to see one's own divinity, not pick something up.  

I think what was quoted in red was not anything about reason.   In inquiry we ask: who and what wants or demands a knowledge propped upon reason?   The rational mind?   The one who has self identified as a rational thinker?   Taking this limitation, the same limitation is put before our vision, like colored glass.   We project a world and perceive that world.   There is a saying in spiritual circles: I do not see the world as it is. I see the world as I am

Edited by Alder Logs, 26 March 2016 - 12:20 PM.

• Myc likes this

#5 Myc

Myc

El Jardinero

• App Administrator
  • 6,712 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 March 2016 - 12:30 PM

I completely agree with your opening statements. You've actually sorta helped make my point.

In a world of personal recognizance, there is no need for "leadership" when everyone looks to be accountable at the level of every individual. I realize this doesn't exist any more than any other ideal or perfect construct - like "democracy" and other notions. So you're correct in saying there would be no religion, no wars, ....a new morality would prevail because we are all self-deceived characters of the One Spirit. 

I once stood, frustrated, on the outside too. Rarely do I darken the doorstep of any religious business facility - a.k.a. church. And then, only to honor someone else - wedding, funeral, etc. It is kinda overlooked so I say it regularly - the Bible is a book written about the Hebrews, by the Hebrews, for the Hebrews. The reason Jesus was so important (and railroaded into execution) was because he was bucking the system. He was telling people of their Divine right to have direct communion with the Father. This eliminated the need for the "church" and they stood to lose their power and standing. So they wrote him into their story and veiled his actual message behind some really deep allegory and double entendre. These guys were literary geniuses of deceit - which is another reason they were so pissed at this Jesus fellow. He knew their book better than they did. LOL

As for the proof. 

The only proof I can deliver is in the form of my changed self. This is only evident to me at the personal level - and my immediate social group/family. For you to properly evaluate this proof, you would have to have known me at the day-in, day-out progression - which is, obviously, impossible. That's why gurus never really work because they get caught-up in assuming a new character of "savior". Notice how in the stories, Jesus always tried to get people to do their own thinking. So that we would have no need of a guru. (It's a DIY program)

As for the crucifixion - it was foretold. Regardless of the mechanism, the action was slated to occur. Jesus was a symbol. God Himself, suited-up like us, offering Himself as the final sacrifice. Meaning, no more go-betweens, no more need for "religion" or violence in the name of.......

Instead, the church just cleverly side-stepped the whole message, went into cahoots with their captors (Roman Empire - Constantine), twisted the message of the Bible to suit their needs, established a biggie whopper of a church empire.............See what churchianity gets you? Er, I mean religiousity......

#6 Zwapa

Zwapa

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 261 posts

Posted 26 March 2016 - 01:47 PM

alder said :There is a saying in spiritual circles: I do not see the world as it is. I see the world as I am.

cannot agree more .... even for the blind

#7 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 13,418 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 March 2016 - 03:22 PM

...gurus never really work...

Is this truly known?

When I was thinking I had found my first guru, I threw the I Ching about it and got this hexagram (with no changes):

From Wilhelm Baynes I Ching:  Hexagram 50, Ting, the Caldron:

gallery_131808_1351_4326.gif

THE JUDGMENT

THE CALDRON. Supreme good fortune. Success.

While THE WELL relates to the social foundation of our life, and this foundation is likened to the water that serves to nourish growing wood, the present hexagram refers to the cultural superstructure of society. Here it is the wood that serves as nourishment for the flame, the spirit. All that is visible must grow beyond itself, extend into the realm of the invisible. Thereby it receives its true consecration and clarity and takes firm root in the cosmic order.

Here we see civilization as it reaches its culmination in religion. The ting serves in offering sacrifice to God. The highest earthly values must be sacrificed to the divine. But the truly divine does not manifest itself apart from man. The supreme revelation of God appears in prophets and holy men. To venerate them is true veneration of God. The will of God, as revealed through them, should be accepted in humility; this brings inner enlightenment and true understanding of the world, and this leads to great good fortune and success.

In the Hindu tradition, which I am somewhat familiar with, the guru, if true, brings the disciple into oneness with him or herself.   The relationship is a little like that with a shaman.   My guru points me to self inquiry which, as it has proceeded, shows me that I and the guru are one.  

=====================================

Mooji relays a story of a spiritual seeker who, after much sadhana (or spiritual practice), finally stands at the door of God and knocks.  

"Who's there," rumbles the voice of God?!?  

"It is I, Lord."

"Go away! There is no room for two in here!"

Crushed, the seeker returns to his sadhana, deeply contemplating what has happened.   Later he arrives again at God's door and knocks.

"Who's there?"

"It is You, Lord."  

The Door opens.   "Come in."

Edited by Alder Logs, 26 March 2016 - 04:02 PM.

#8 pharmer

pharmer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,864 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 March 2016 - 04:07 PM

but, guys, don't you see it?

all these concoctions have one thing in common

they start from the assumption that God is and then build outward from there

always with the assumption that God IS

and never once with proof

one would not accept this kind of presentation from a mutual fund salesman, or Ponzi specialist, or a guy at your door selling pots and pans and each believer usually can find a way to discredit another form of belief system for this self same slippery thinking

what I don't understand, and find the most frustrating, is that most cannot keep it to themselves but MUST evangelize their own personal narrative

Don't get me wrong, please. I"m ok with people believing in what ever they want and on the eve of many peoples' happiest day wouldn't consider keeping them from it.

What I believe is this: people who can't accurately describe all the mechanisms occurring inside a single cell cannot hope in a billion years to understand that which animates the Entirety. To pretend otherwise is a fools errand and simultaneously monstrously arrogant

which just gave me an idea for another thread.......

Edited by pharmer, 26 March 2016 - 04:09 PM.

• sedaeng likes this

#9 dpwishy

dpwishy

A Fisher Of Souls

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 1,968 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 March 2016 - 05:19 PM

but, guys, don't you see it?

all these concoctions have one thing in common

they start from the assumption that God is and then build outward from there

always with the assumption that God IS

and never once with proof

God isnt a concept, its an experience.
There is no proof needed for those who have experienced it.

Nor will there ever need be.

Those who believe in a faith because of their upbringing, culture, what they have told or what sounds right. I put none of these in this category. If we have not had the experience of, then we must not stop. Once we have this experience, no proof is needed. Its not about a personal narrative, if it was, we could believe any. I dont know how much more to explain it other than its not a concept but an experience. These are two different things all together.

I stopped trying to prove anything as there is no proof, I also stopped trying to share my belief with others and have concentrated on just talking about what belief is. Any objection I have seen here, including a previous comment made by someone else about "it had to do with Jesus pissing every one else off", comes from ego, which is actually the exact opposite perspective this was written under. Alder logs said it perfectly when he said something like "In inquiry we ask: who and what wants or demands a knowledge propped upon reason? The rational mind? The one who has self identified as a rational thinker?". Every question you have posed has no basis but in a rational mind that can not grasp or understand this lesson or meaning what so ever, nor was ever created too. In fact, it was created to be an enemy of. If it does, it spins it via the mind of ego. "How can this be? Isnt this the case?" There has to be an A to meet the B and then to C and so forth. This is not how the divine works, this is not how god works. This is not how reality works. Try to play this rational game for as long as possible and we all will come to find it leads us NO where. We eventually find brick walls that only emotion and experience can penetrate. I understand your skepticism, believe me. Its just the way you are going about trying to solve it, is impossible. It always will be and was forever meant to be. 

I think the question that must be asked is, if we havnt had this experience and cant say for sure it DOESNT exist via the self, then it may be a worth while goal to go after and try to prove or disprove to yourself via experience. We must ask ourselves, have we really put in the work it takes? The spiritual, the ethical, the meditation, the right living in all aspects to truly know? If not, how can we say either way unless we have put in that effort and failed? I ask this to anyone as I KNOW if this effort is put in and truly committed too, God is not a concept but an experience. And this is not about some people have something and others dont. What it is about is, this is why we came here and if we have not had this experience, maybe this should be our true goal in life.

I agree religion has it wrong, as religion arises from an ego that needs to share THEIR experience with another ego. This is not how the experience of God is. Notice how the Buddha never talks of God or the experience of.  He literally gives the art and method to attain god but allows the user to experience god as it comes to them. Religion is taking this experience and saying this is the only way it happens, which is a grave mistake.

I dont mean this as anything personal but its more a reply to your question about proof. If we even have to ask where the proof is, I think its a sign that we never really looked inside ourselves to begin with. We may have peaked, but maybe not put in the true effort it takes to get a real glimpse. I used to think it wasnt fair as some people are just more aware or rather can have these experiences more easily without some of this work needed. It took me a while to realize and step back and bear witness to all the past life work they have done to get here.  It never just happens, it will always take work. But never be discourages by those who seem to put in no work and get it easy, as I can promise there is no true shortcut and the work is done somewhere, sometime. The goal is try to pick up where you stopped last life and continue, and this is WAY harder than it seems as everything is designed for you to forget and not continue. These experiences of God karmaically may not even be possible to attain in one life and may take may lives work, but the point is to have a steady focus life after life so true progress can be made. Once this experience happens, nothing else in life, in reality, will matter. We will find that drugs, money, food, all these material things to be a substitute to fill this hole we always had, the hole where god belonged. If it wasnt real, if it wasnt tangible, then no one would give up what is REAL for something that "isnt" nor cant be seen.

I have a lot more to write about this thread but this is a good place to start.

In divine friendship,

your brother,

-wishy

Edited by dpwishy, 26 March 2016 - 05:51 PM.

• Alder Logs likes this

#10 pharmer

pharmer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,864 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 March 2016 - 06:44 PM

for the record, I take no replies personally or antagonistically. I like where this thread has been and is likely to go.

we have some real wordsmiths here.

in the end we will all have done our exercise routine on this topic, scratch our heads at the impenetrability of each other, and recoup our strength for the next exercise session. such is the nature of these discussions.

• sedaeng likes this

#11 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 13,418 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 March 2016 - 07:44 PM

Anything you can say about anything, is NOT the thing.  It's only ABOUT the thing.

As it seems from my experience, there is a brain mind and a heart mind.  The brain mind thinks in words, quantifiers, and images.  The heart mind thinks in silence.  Which of these is not intelligence? 

There is a shortcut.   The shortcut is an urge inside the heart mind to be its truth.  Truth: or in Sanskrit: Satya, means, "that which Is."   Just as it has been said by Lao Tsu, "the Tao that can be told is not the eternal Tao," all of the brain's millions of symbols paint pictures that are only there for the perceiver to interpret.  The brain mind longs for better interpretations, the true interpretation.   Such is an imagination at best.  And yet, the thing that wants to know is relentless in its mission, though doomed to failure.  That which Is is all that needs to be discovered.   It's hiding here, right behind what we think is.

The cleverest word-smithing cannot do it. 

If one surrenders to the shortcut, and goes to the heart, one finds what was always here all along.  This is the greatest cosmic joke on us as the ego, or personal identity we have been conditioned to think of ourselves as being.   As St. Frances of Assisi has said, "What you are looking for is what is looking."  As Mooji says, "We are like fish in the ocean, dying of thirst."  The waking dream of this human life is in believing all our beliefs.   What Is is here all the while, waiting to be seen when the beliefs about what Is are laid down.  When one's dream is seen for what it is, it is crystal clear why so many of us are lost in the dream.   It is conditioned into everyone from Day 1 to feel and be something made up.  

We are all taught to identify with that body and brain mind.   Say your first word and brace your developing personal self for parental praise and approval.  You are on your way as a separate point of perspective, acting under your personal name.   You learn to say, "I am ___________."   As identity, you start collecting gold stars next to your name, or the imprints of failures to perform and get strokes.  The dream is overwhelming, and we all go through it.   Some will awaken, as awakening is always here to be had.   Awakening comes when one feels and sees the artificiality of the dream and finds the urge for transcendence of one's own bullshit story.  As soon as the awakening begins, it begins to become clear that all are blameless for having been dreaming.  What we might have been judging as evil behavior is but the unawakened self acting out of its conditioning.  

And so, what I write is my satsang, as I live it now.  Memories of what came before, stories of how what happened, are only facts at best, and not necessarily applicable to any other being.    Each must and will find their own way, dreaming or waking to themselves, as is their way, their tao.   When their tao becomes the Tao, the separation will be seen to have never been.   There will be no words for It, but in the silence, nothing more is needed.   All becomes love and peace, as all is seen to be beyond even the concept of perfection.   There is nothing to do, and no doer.   There is only that which Is. 

Edited by Alder Logs, 26 March 2016 - 09:24 PM.

• ElPirana and Moonless like this

#12 Moonless

Moonless

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 158 posts

Posted 22 July 2019 - 03:53 PM

Thank you

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!