#1 pharmer

pharmer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,798 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 March 2016 - 04:20 PM

In the religion I was brought up in

we were told that upon Death we'd leave our body and our soul/spirit would meet with a judgment from that which created all things and that at this judgement we'd have to account for our lives and make a case for why we should enjoy a happy eternity.

let's ignore for now the damnation part of that same message (knowing that some belief systems don't include it)

what is your pitch to the Divine/Your Maker/God/insert all other names ?

how do YOU make your case for kindly treatment?

• prof_it_e likes this

#2 pharmer

pharmer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,798 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 March 2016 - 04:40 PM

I'll start.

"Well, this is a surprise. May I digress for a short time and say what a fine anteroom you have here?

If the truth be told I spent my adult years pondering the questions and answers that might transpire at this meeting and yet I find my self unprepared as this situation is nothing like I pictured it

My life? I have harmed a few, something I am ashamed of, and helped many more which I'm not proud of. It just seemed like the right thing to do to help a fellow traveler with some creature comforts or to comfort their anguish when it came calling.

Belief in God?  Not so much. You gave me a functional brain and a curiosity like a rash. I searched and learned but never assumed. Assuming the unproven simply does not work for me and I'm guessing you can understand that. I'm also guessing that you have not, all my years, needed for me to prostrate myself before you and wet myself like a puppy. I don't see that as being part of what constitutes the Divine, which, by the way, is how I have perceived you in the times that I did allow for the existence of something Divine. Something so great that it could not be understood by the simple likes of me.

My way of dealing with these big questions was to accept the possibility of Divinity while finding no evidence of it other than during a few Ayahuasca experiences, and THANK YOU for that. And standing here in your parlor I'm thinking the revelations of the Aya experience were correct and this eternity thing is to be desired.

I have also long assumed that you provided all the energy and put life into the Entirety and  let Nature do the rest. Rights and Wrongs seem to be the province of humans and we're much better at one than the other and we're slow to learn and quick to ignore when it's convenient. I have tried to do right.

That's it. I could talk for another hundred years but not say anything substantially different. I hope I have not offended in my rants with fellow humans about their blind faith but that's me, as you made me. For me curiosity has been better than anchored  belief of what could not be proven and has been so muddied by human hands.

until this moment

If need be.... I'm asking to see the wonders not available to spirits bound to flesh

and now that I'm here....to be a productive part of the whole of Divinity

and, if it's possible, can I take pictures while I'm here? It seems now that you gave me the gift of being good with a camera."

Edited by pharmer, 26 March 2016 - 04:48 PM.

• coorsmikey, prof_it_e, Skywatcher and 2 others like this

#3 Myc

Myc

El Jardinero

• App Administrator
  • 6,536 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 27 March 2016 - 09:35 AM

I'm thoroughly convinced that I have met and communicated with the Divine.

Much like yourself, I had quite a speech prepared.

In the presence of the Divine, my speech simply evaporated. My eloquent words vanished - I was like the frog in the Warner Bros. cartoons - "croak"

My heart was known. I needed no words of justification or defense - nor did I need to call attention to my altruism. It's all written upon my heart and was read in a single breath. There could be no concealing of thought or motive - it was as if my mind were connected to Itself.

I could definitely talk for another hundred years and still say nothing substantially different. Fortunately, the Divine doesn't deal in words (the tools of deceit).

• Hash_Man, coorsmikey, prof_it_e and 5 others like this

#4 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

Distinguished Mad Scientist

• OG VIP
  • 3,876 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 29 March 2016 - 09:20 PM

I believe I may say something akin to Timothy Leary's last words:

..."of course!"

#5 flc

flc

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 April 2018 - 09:23 AM

The first time I met with what I believe to be Source Conciseness (God or the Divine) no words were needed or required and no judgement was made and I reached a level of understanding that is difficult to convey.   

• coorsmikey, Alder Logs and Justintime like this

#6 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 13,135 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 April 2018 - 10:58 AM

In those memories where we might see an image of ourselves not being what we would want as an identity, we were never that.  When we meet the Divine, where but where we are, would it be?   Who meets who?  As my master would say, "it's closer than intimacy."

• Myc and Justintime like this

#7 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 2,138 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 April 2018 - 12:28 PM

Had one of those wake up and cant move scenarios recently. I had had them before and spoke with a Taoist monk about it. He said rather than become angry, ask who is there. Open up conversation. He told me that a lot of the time its an ancestral spirit or guide of sorts. So I did. I asked aloud...Who's there? I was answered with..."Who do you think?"

I tried to roll over to see who it was. A serious low voice.... I couldn't move and became angry, I said   "Im gonna chew your face". That didn't help as the voice was gone. I forgot in an instant how to behave. Fear I guess...

But I thought about the voice and couldn't think who it could have been. It was on my mind and I asked aloud for the person to not approach my like that. just show yourself, don't trip me out...

A few days later I fell asleep in a chair. I don't know who else here gets this but I know it happens to others in this world, I opened my eyes or what felt like my eyes only they aren't. I have spirit eyes, they open while my physical eyes are shut. It happens unexpectedly every so often. Some may call it the third eye but that doesn't really make a good name for it as you still see as with two eyes.

When I do this I see a reality very similar to this one, but its different. Some call it the mirror world or the Aluna.

Anyway I open my eyes and I see this woven cloth as I'm looking downwards. Its the color of hemp cloth, undyed. My eyes slowly follow upwards. Theres a gold line on the cloth hem containing writing or symbols. So get to the persons face. Really tall, like head would have hit the doorway. Its this dude, wispy beard, shoulder length hair. Sort of golden glow around him. Felt familiar. Looking at me like...Eyebrows raised, bit surprised? Or didn't want to frighten me. We stared at each other for a few seconds before I jerked back in surprise. Opened physical eyes with a big "WTF?!". I need to stop doing that, I asked him to show himself. I hope he comes to visit again. He seemed really cool, powerful.

• Hash_Man likes this

#8 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 13,135 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 April 2018 - 03:14 PM

Can you imagine that it's another version of you in the all-that-is?    See who the reactive one is, and how real he or it is.  If you see him/it, or hear, or inhabit, try to find the seer, hearer, the one who seems to be, and then, notice that something has seen all these aspects.  Who or what is seeing, feeling, seeming to be, that?   If it's still your knowing of it, it's you.  But, what are that you's attributes, beyond only awareness?  

I am you as you are me and we are together!  Coo coo ca choo!

• Justintime likes this

#9 Spooner

Spooner

Horney Toad

• Black VIP
  • 2,752 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 April 2018 - 07:40 PM

"Well Devine, what a special treat it is for you to finlly meet me in person, what do you need help with?"

Edited by Spooner, 26 April 2018 - 07:41 PM.

#10 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 13,135 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 April 2018 - 08:32 PM

Yes, some things are sacred!

divine+john+waters.jpg

Edited by Alder Logs, 26 April 2018 - 08:34 PM.

• onediadem, Myc, Spooner and 1 other like this

#11 onediadem

onediadem

Insidious Drivel

• OG VIP
  • 14,906 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 27 April 2018 - 01:39 AM

Omg, Divine.. One twisted somethin somethin lol.

• Alder Logs, Spooner and Justintime like this

#12 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 2,138 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 27 April 2018 - 09:23 AM

Ahhahaha! Alder, I thought of that just before I scrolled down to see your post :biggrin:

Edited by Justintime, 27 April 2018 - 09:24 AM.

#13 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 2,138 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 27 April 2018 - 10:04 AM

Alder, in seeing a similarity as in, was this a projection of myself? Well obviously the character I saw looked like JC. I would guess that was the embodiment of the Logos. I have been working diligently for the betterment of humanity and the bees. That is my prime concern as well as making some money while I'm at it to finance future projects to improve life for myself and others.

While I work I am joined by a quiet voice within that is very helpful. Sometimes subtle, sometimes a hard task master but always with pure intention. I have made it aware plenty of times that I know it is there. At times it can be gone for days until I realize that it isn't interested in my personal life all so much as my projects.

Microcosmically speaking, my project has a lot in common with the resurrection. I finished it over Easter and a force wouldn't allow me to sit still until I had anchored it in this reality and taken steps to make sure it survived come what may. If fish were knowledge then yes that is another similarity.

I want a hot rod too or at least a Victory Eight Ball Hammer motorbike in metallic violet hehe. Maybe not...

I believe in that initiate called Jesus Christ. But not in the cheesy way some people do. I believe in me too. Maybe JC believes in what I'm doing.

Actually I met a version of myself recently. I was about twelve years old and showed myself my matrix style kung fu moves. Annoying kid, couldn't get him off me. He did a handstand on my foot and jammed his foot under my arm so I couldn't get away. Little smart ass haha! Peace

#14 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 13,135 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 27 April 2018 - 11:15 AM

I came here to chew bubble gum and kick false identity's ass, and I'm all out of bubblegum.

The funny thing about this is, false identity has no ass.  In Truth, false identity has nothing to hang an ass on.  As they say, "there's no there there."

Luckily, I finally got to see They Live.  I can die now and know I haven't missed it.  Now I am here in the alley asking you to take off your glasses.  What's it going to take?   Ain't going to be no knock down, drag out, extended scene.   Things are just going to take their natural course.   If ya gotta have a muscle car and a V twin thumper, so be it.   It might take that and more to know what's true and what isn't.   If this has been discovered up front, there's no reason the goods can't have a turn in the play anyway... but it won't matter because, knowing what these are, and aren't, there won't be any attachment.  If your hotrod gets crashed, you'll think, "shit happens," and move on.   The knowing of Self manifests through life in its completeness.  

All of what is perceived, through the senses, or in the form of thought, has no being until it has arisen in awareness.    Awareness is the home ground.   When we know ourselves as that, before all perception, it becomes more apparent what is our relationship to the perceived.    Words begin to fail.   Our points of perception are ours, as individual points.   At once they are seen as limited to our body, and then, can even be seen as looking back on the body, as if omnipresent.    The big time visions can be blessing or curse, depending on whether they are allowed to just be, or if they are claimed by the ego as its achievements.    How would any embodiment of the Logos handle it?

I have been working diligently...

And if it's not by our works?   If you've got any heartfelt endeavors underway, hang in there.   Nothing is wasted.   We come to see truth by seeing the whole spectrum.   If an act is true, it is yet only an act.   It's a hard one, here in the duality, to know that all that is is the Divine.   Only an ego would try to use this to take license to make it serve itself.  

We are the True Oneness, immersing in the duality of manifestation, playing a game of hide and seek.  There is only one outcome when we enter into time, and that is to once again find the timeless.   Individuation is a pretend game.   Something about our charade will always be just not quite on.   We will eventually say, "enough!"    The attraction of our true being is the pull that endures through everything.  There is only that which is.  What's not, never was. 

The discovery of truth is in the discernment of the false.
You can know what is not.

What is - you can only be.
~Nisargadatta Maharaj

What you are looking for is what is looking.

~St. Francis of Assisi

Edited by Alder Logs, 27 April 2018 - 11:27 AM.

• Justintime and DonShadow like this

#15 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 2,138 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 27 April 2018 - 12:49 PM

Be nothing, become everything. Like attracts. Reality is your mirror. Nobody understands you better than you. Know thyself. I am just a conduit for the energy to make manifest it's will on earth so be it.

I want to give these visitors they're personal identity. We are all part of the one source at it's root perhaps, yet still...if I lived in a room full of mirrors and all that I could see was me....not afraid of oblivion....I might hang my sword and assume other me's would get it done. Get what done? Its all perfect. The desire to "Fix it" just a little, is this my dissatisfaction with divine plan. Its supposed to be out of whack. Its supposed to cause struggle and hardship. Perfect is too easy. The hard road is easiest to travel on. Just become the road. Chameleons know don't they...

So, Im lacking energy right now. Late night. What if where we came from is so blissfully perfect that we come here to experience that which is not...Is beauty really found in perfection? What is perfection? Oblivion.....Clueless me. I only know what Ive seen and heard without a doubt. My separate reality. I don't know. I am a fool.

#16 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 13,135 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 27 April 2018 - 02:07 PM

A good question: what is known?  What is truly as we think it is?   

"I don't know" does not point to a fool.   I think Socrates has made this point.  

There's a freedom in not worrying our pretty little heads.   Nothing is lost in being.   Enjoy.

===================

We gotta get you one of these:   30-AwardImgIcon-1454170358.png

Edited by Alder Logs, 27 April 2018 - 02:08 PM.

• Justintime likes this

#17 pharmer

pharmer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,798 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 29 April 2018 - 02:06 AM

"Well Devine, what a special treat it is for you to finlly meet me in person, what do you need help with?"

In that spirit - "Well, Divine, someday you're going to be famous and you'll wish you'd had your picture taken with me. Smile...."

• Myc, Spooner and Justintime like this

#18 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 2,138 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 29 April 2018 - 09:16 PM

Thankyou Alder.  This site holds much divinity for me.

[Direct Link]

#19 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 13,135 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 29 April 2018 - 11:42 PM

So, Im lacking energy right now. Late night.

I hear that.  I had dental surgery last Wednesday and I still am out of it.   Must be something amiss with this body thing.   It's been costing me sleep and making eating tough too.   Mooji says that there has to be some resistance in life to help us work up our spiritual muscles.   If things are too easy, we might not get off our asses.   I have to get in touch with my dentist first thing tomorrow.   I am not going to give up the body on purpose. 

Here's one I like, said to remove obstacles:

[Direct Link]

This contains a version of it I really love:

[Direct Link]

Edited by Alder Logs, 29 April 2018 - 11:50 PM.

• Justintime likes this

#20 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 2,138 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 April 2018 - 05:34 AM

I have been lucky, I have teeth seemingly resistant to decay. That doesn't stop plaque build up so I still have to brush them, naturally.

I found that xylitol, a natural sugar made from birch bark and other organic materials actually heals cavities. I found a toothpaste that has xylitol as its sweetener.
A friend of mine chews garlic when he has a toothache.

If you're having trouble chewing food, try eating chia seed soaked the night before in water. Very easy to drink down, mostly pure protein. Will make you feel full for hours and give you much energy.

Boron is another element to look into. It makes bones very strong. Dr Rex Newnham was the person
responsible for discovering the link between absence of boron in ones diet and arthritis, osteoporosis, bone degeneration.

Love those.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!