30 replies to this topic

#21 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 12,933 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 April 2018 - 10:31 AM

I think what I am up against, after waking up at two and going online to research is this, I have what's called "a dry socket."  It's from an extraction of an upper eye tooth that was loosing its root and could not be saved.    It broke off leaving the end of the root, which had to be fished out and the surgery required numerous stitches.   Apparently the clot didn't hold and the pain is said to be caused by exposed bone.   I got up and took a syringe and flushed it with H2O2 solution.   It seems a bit better today.  

I am 71 with a long dental history, now down to 12 teeth, with only 6 working.  Two crowned bicuspids on the upper right, and one crowned bicuspid on the upper left are the only teeth to have lowers to work against.   So, that horse has already bolted, even if the gate is now closed.   No worries, these few teeth that are left only have to last until the end of the world.  :-)

#22 pharmer

pharmer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,723 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 April 2018 - 11:31 AM

any signs of infection Alder? that'd slow you down.

#23 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 12,933 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 April 2018 - 12:42 PM

any signs of infection Alder? that'd slow you down.

Not really.  There was a taste of infection before the tooth was taken out, which is no longer there.  I think it's just that now the body will have to create a layer of tissue over that exposed bone.  It looks like if I go to the dentist, they will put an artificial pack in the socket and administer antibiotics, which I avoid.    I think I will give it one more day right now.   Symptoms of dry socket are ear aches and general pain at the site and away from it.  I have this.  I like to trust my immune system first when possible.  Like the spiritual muscles, I think the immune system needs some work to stay strong too.  I stay away from the sawbones whenever I can.   If I see I need a bone set or an amputation, I might want to check in with them.    I guess that's why I hang here with so many fellow self-medicators. 

#24 Spooner

Spooner

Horney Toad

• Black VIP
  • 2,752 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 April 2018 - 01:23 PM

To paraphrase POGO,

We have met the Devine, and she is us.

• Myc and Justintime like this

#25 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 2,091 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 April 2018 - 10:36 PM

White yarrow flower tea would help I think for infection/inflamation. Comfrey root tea would help too I think for bone healing. Honey.

42 Earth years.

Divinity in the eye of a flower.

#26 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 12,933 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 April 2018 - 11:44 PM

We have lots of comfrey  root here.  The yarrow probably hasn't more than just sprouted.   Yes, comfrey root is probably a great idea. 

I was given a sheet with all the acupressure points for teeth and jaw issues by my naturopath/acupuncturist that I have been working.   I have been treating the socket today with Uncle Harry's Tooth Ache Relief (clove, cinnamon, & oregano oils) and a tincture of prickly ash.  It is working great for the pain.  I made a pot of poppy pod tea and drank about five cups through the day.   This is the best I have felt at this time of day since this began.  Will treat the socket one more time before bed.   I have also been using three nerve pain homeopathic remedies (hypericum, symphytum officinale, & arnica montana)  that the doc had me get before I started the round of dental work (three porcelain crowns, two extractions, and a partridge in a pear tree).  

Edited by Alder Logs, 30 April 2018 - 11:55 PM.

• Justintime likes this

#27 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 2,091 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 02 May 2018 - 12:27 PM

The last time I had a gum infection I couldn't sleep as my jaw was pounding. I got up and swigged on a bottle of wine I had in my fridge. Three in the morning till daybreak. The alcohol killed off the infection.
Used to work on a winery. Had to pump fermenting wine from the bottom of the fermenting towers to the top. Most of it ends up in China, so I would bless it. Just say the prayer for the Conquering Lion of Judah into the vat and spit into it hehe, resonance of the prayer carried in my spit. One drop. So that would bless it. always wondered if any people were exorcised while drinking it.

Actually, I self taught myself how to get rid of negative attachments recently.

I was getting really angry all of the time, my face was contorting whenever I had to think hard about anything. My left shoulder kept raising up in some contorted fashion and something was trying to guide my thoughts into ego. Show pony crap, megalamaniacal stuff. But I pulled up short of it all and thought about who I was. Upon realizing that this wasn't me at all I looked within. I sensed these energies that attach to anyone who has any power. I have my spiritual power and know where I'm heading. So these things try to attach and take the reigns, still trying to live their former existences through people still alive.
The reason these politicians become so cold and evil, drunk with power. Old Roman Emperor spirits still hankering after power.
So I sized this energy up. I sensed it as more than one, maybe ten. I looked at them inwardly like a pissed off lion. It worked very well. I wasn't sure exactly where they were until I felt this black cloud rise off my heart and move upwards out of my body, felt almost like a burp coming up out of me. Only took a minute for the whole to play out. Feeling much clearer now, looser in my body, calm, no negativity no anger. Only heartfelt desires.
These things live off the heart pulse, electric bio field. But they need people to have the negative sentiments/emotional outbursts or manic, they feed the thoughts subliminally, very subtle so much so that one may think these are their own thoughts. One must remember who they are. Know thy self as the man said. It makes a lot of sense to me now.
  • Alder Logs likes this

#28 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 12,933 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 02 May 2018 - 12:44 PM

Today I woke up (late) with little pain.  I have a comfrey root plug in the tooth socket.  I have been changing it for a fresh one after about 8 hours.  Comfrey has some chemical that is the same as the body uses in healing. At least I read that or heard it at some time.   Still sipping the poppy pod tea as well.  It's keeping me pretty sleepy.

• Justintime likes this

#29 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 2,091 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 02 May 2018 - 12:59 PM

Smiling...Happy you're mending Alder.

#30 pharmer

pharmer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,723 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 02 May 2018 - 08:59 PM

Dear Revered Senior Member,

I'm made nervous by persons of advanced youth discussing health issues in the Meet the Divine thread. Glad to hear you're mending. Now cut that out.

:hug:

• Myc, Skywatcher, Alder Logs and 2 others like this

#31 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 2,091 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 03 May 2018 - 12:37 PM

My first meeting with the Divine actually happened when I was nineteen. I had already read all of the Carlos Casteneda books. I found a book belonging to my parent called "Numerology and the Divine triangle" Faith Javane and Dusty Bunker. A brilliant book of numerology based on The Rider Waite tarot. It changed my life. I noticed that the energy teachings corresponded to the teachings of Don Juan closely in terms of energy accumulation. So I followed its subtle directions and other contents eagerly. I stayed up all night plotting my year and month, name numbers as well as birthdate. As dawn approached the energy built. I began to remember myself, my chosen quest before I came here. My higher self connected, some angelic part of my being on a higher plane perhaps. All at once like an internal earthquake, incredible feeling. A spontaneous kundalini awakening. So much psychic phenomena ensued. Every day that I awoke after felt like the first day on Earth. So pure in feeling. Spiritually cleansed by the internal fire. Dreaming in white fog often. A rumbling voice like thunder speaking to me but never remembering except the last words of " YOU WILL DO IT!" Gosh bossy! Never have been able to remember what I was supposed to do. Voice made me feel like when you're outside and lightning hits nearby, know that feeling?
I know how to get that feeling, energy back. It isn't easy but it can be done with a strong will. Must write the whole experience out one day...
  • Skywatcher likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!