30 replies to this topic

#1 Il19z8rn4li1

Il19z8rn4li1

Green Thumb Blue Thumb

• OG VIP
  • 3,658 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 March 2016 - 11:45 AM

ok everyone, its been over a month and numerous withdraws before I felt comfy enough

to share this website.

https://coince.com/?u=C9631150

You deposit bitcoin and they give you interest on your deposit.
Payout is hourly with compounding options.
Daily payout is 3.6%
lucrative yes, but whatever... Ive been getting paid.
1 bitcoin turned into 2 bitcoins after a month.

you can deposit as small ass amount first to test it for yourself, thats what I did.
The catch is when you withdraw your investment(close slot) is when the website
charges you 5%, so you gotta let the investment sit for 2-3 days, to make up enough for what they
5% fee is. That only applies to when you CLOSE A SLOT(investment) when your wanting to
pull all your funds out.  But they dont charge you for withdrawing any profits. 

I tested it out with 10bucks for a few days, then jumped up to 100, then well... im taking
risks now lol. 
I made all my initial investments back and still getting payouts. 

just throwing it out there for those that are interested in bitcoin.

EDIT 1-

Keep in mind, Bitcoin is still very volatile and a really high risk venture.
As for all investments though, be sure to keep this one in the forefront of your
mind.

So be warned, even though im getting paid... doesnt assure that something wont happen in the future.

Edited by Myc, 14 July 2016 - 07:48 AM.
link edited at originator's request

• Zen_, Sidestreet, bugs and 2 others like this

#2 Juthro

Juthro

dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 4,389 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 March 2016 - 03:39 PM

That's pretty cool, Numbers. But I'm admittedly a big conservative, scaredy cat with my discretionary funds.

Thanks for sharing it though, I'm going to have to do some looking now....
  • Il19z8rn4li1 likes this

#3 Il19z8rn4li1

Il19z8rn4li1

Green Thumb Blue Thumb

• OG VIP
  • 3,658 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 31 March 2016 - 11:37 AM

That's pretty cool, Numbers. But I'm admittedly a big conservative, scaredy cat with my discretionary funds.

Thanks for sharing it though, I'm going to have to do some looking now....

no sweat off my sack broski :P 

Just posting it up to share with everyone what success I have been getting.

I have just been using pocket change funds.

Every day I just put my change in a jar, then at the end of that week, I count the change then deposit it

into the Bitcoin site.

so far, I have had 2 deposits double in 22 days.

I then pulled those funds out and put them into my bank account where it cant be taken back. 

Its pretty crazy lol...

BUT, those that are in the know with how banksters make their money and what fractional banking is...

understand that banksters have been receiving 900%+ returns off OUR FUNDS from the beginning of the

banking systems some hundreds and hundreds of years ago...

noone bats a fucking eye though at them making those kinda returns...

yet the pawns of the world have to accept the tiny 2-8% returns...

F that... 

lol ill risk what I can, for high risks usually = high rewards.

Kinda basic economics

I got another site that has been working for me too, the return is only 2% daily though for 90 days, so you get

180% return on your investment,

so 100 bucks will turn into 180 after 90 days. 

im checking to see how the affiliate program works and if if refer someone, do they SEE MY NAME and what not..

Im testing that out now..

if I dont see my name when I refer myself, Ill share the link to this other site im using too.

you know the saying.. dont wanna keep all eggs in 1 basket. 

• Zen_ and Juthro like this

#4 Il19z8rn4li1

Il19z8rn4li1

Green Thumb Blue Thumb

• OG VIP
  • 3,658 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 July 2016 - 09:50 AM

Well everyone,

I've been scammed 2 times in my path of testing out websites and what not and I have found 1 legit one :)

Total lose in scams was 350 clams, nothing too bad. 

BUT, the site I got now that has been my first site Ive used so its the longest running one with

lots of feedback and I have been getting paid the entire time.

For the last.. 65-70 days though, I have been compounding my account so that I can get a

higher daily pay out.

Im almost at 100 clams a day, only like 7 days left till i hit 100 bucks a day!!

At which point im going to withdraw each week... 2 days worth and reinvest the remaining 5 days. 

so the compounding will still be rocking hard.

I have 3 of my friends that joined the site and they are doing the same thing.

Each of them just started with 340 clams s othey get 10 bucks a day so they have been

reinvesting lately.

Told them that their accounts will double in some 36 days if they reinvest DAILY and keep up on it. 

The site has went through a few changes through the months, but they have been for the better.

3% daily payout for 60 days, 180% return instead of 2% for 90 days, all they did was make the investment

faster.

Here is what my account looks since February this year and with a total of $550 of my personally

deposits.  I have pulled out the $225 that it shows and put that in my hands, so im only

risking like $300.

Capture.PNG

• Zen_ likes this

#5 riseabovethought

riseabovethought

innerspace explorer

• App Administrator
  • 3,814 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 July 2016 - 10:03 AM

I found this interesting

We could start a mining company.

[Direct Link]

• Spooner likes this

#6 Zen_

Zen_

Timelord

• Founders
  • 4,951 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 July 2016 - 10:46 AM

So, if I get the math... if one were to deposit $2,000 USD, within 6 months, at 90% profit per month, one would walk away with ~$94,000 in 6-months if left alone and zero withdrawals? (re-invest earnings) Less the 5% cash out, would leave close to ~$90,000 total?

So if one were to deposit $2,000 USD and "cash out" every 6-months, a realized income potential of ~$180,000 per year would be had? That. Seems. Not possible.

Better still, drop $2,000 USD and leave it sit, untouched, for 12-months, at 90% per month, you would return ~$4,205,298? That can't be right.

Did I math right?

• Juthro and Heirloom Spores like this

#7 Il19z8rn4li1

Il19z8rn4li1

Green Thumb Blue Thumb

• OG VIP
  • 3,658 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 July 2016 - 01:05 PM

Did I say its lucrative and it is to good to be true and that I'm still in denial about it... lol

And your math is a little off... here let me explain.

With the coince site...you make your investment and that's X dollars for 60days at 3% a day...

If you used 100 dollars...left it in without compounding(reinvesting), after 60 days the account will have 180 dollars of withdrawable funds...notice I said withdrawable.

(To clear up my first post, I made a mistake with some of that post and mixed up the sites I had...coince is the one that I have, only one and only one that's paid out consistantly. I had Myc change the link because that was the biggest mistake and the old link was dead from a site that scammed me.
I'm a risk taker...)

Now...since that account will have 180 in it...you will not receive your original 100 investment back...since your paid that back within the 60 day period, first 34 days gets your ROI, rest of duration is profit.

Now If you do what I'm doing, compounding my account, then you'd be taking your account balance and reinvesting it back as a new investment...so then instead of it sitting in the account balance it will become an investment and pay a daily 3%

So you do that with 100 bucks...next day you get paid 3 bucks and you reinvest it...the day after now is paying you 3% on 103...not 100..since you added another investment into the coince account.

So...doing it that way....your active investment amount will double like...every 35 days I think...which in turn will be doubling your daily payouts....

So...for what I'm doing...I'm not concerned about my total active investment per say as much as I am concerned about my daily payout goal...which for me..is 100 bucks a day...is want this site to pay out 100 clams a day.

So I need 3334 bucks in my active investment to get 100 bucks a day.

I'm not concerned about what money it CAN or claim to generate....what I'm concerned about is it generating at least 100 bucks a day..because then I'll withdraw 3 days a week for 2 weeks and I'll have all my personal funds back and if it still legit and paying out..then..fucking right...that's sweet..

But I still don't believe it...

Because with a 5k investment...anyone can live very very well only withdrawing 2 days of the week and reinvesting the other 5 days, that's almost 1600 a month you can pull out forever...and it will only increase if you keep up with the reinvesting of the 5 other days...

It's lucrative...too good to be true...but I wouldn't be sharing it if I haven't been using it myself for this long...crazy right? Lo ol

#8 Il19z8rn4li1

Il19z8rn4li1

Green Thumb Blue Thumb

• OG VIP
  • 3,658 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 July 2016 - 01:07 PM

I think people do that math and get discouraged because it's so intense but arw also being blinded by that...

I'm not viewing this as though the site will be up forever...I'm viewing this as the site will not last till the end of the year....

I'm 8 days away from being $300+....all from just checking my phone and moving funds from account to investment lol...

#9 Zen_

Zen_

Timelord

• Founders
  • 4,951 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 July 2016 - 10:30 AM

Probably relevant. http://digiconomist....sessment-coince

• Spooner likes this

#10 Il19z8rn4li1

Il19z8rn4li1

Green Thumb Blue Thumb

• OG VIP
  • 3,658 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 July 2016 - 12:40 PM

yea, about as relevant as the BTC Im withdrawing.

They just updated the site again and now it has autocompounding options, so you dont have to log in daily

to reinvest, just log in to make withdraws.

Like i said numerous times... its high high risk and its too good to be true FOR SURE... and im still 

in denial even after I have withdrawn many times.

Dont you worry yourself lol.. ill be keeping this updated and ill be sure to let everoyne know when the site crashes

or closes...

IM SURE IT WILL HAPPEN... so again, its not like im expecting this puppy to last forever... its just seemed to work for me

so far and Im not risking any more funds of my own but instead using their money to generate daily payouts. 

Its lucrative lol  but hell.. if i make a few hundred bucks for pressing a few buttons on a website.. ill take it... because

the risk to reward is still very much worth it in my eyes...

2800 clams is where my account is currently sitting

• Zen_ likes this

#11 Il19z8rn4li1

Il19z8rn4li1

Green Thumb Blue Thumb

• OG VIP
  • 3,658 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 July 2016 - 02:39 PM

5 months to the DAY since I joined this BTC investment site.

Here is a ... 10 day update i think.. from last time I posted a screenshot.

tomorrow finally starts and im only 2 days from achieving my goal, at which point

I must then reconsider my standing and set myself a NEW GOAL to reach.

120 clams a day its paying out now. 

so ill be pulling out 240 clams in the next 2 days, then reinvesting 5 days

then pull out 2 reinvest 5.. etc...so on and so forth.

I got 5 friends that had 340 expendable clams to invest with, join the site for themselves and

1 of them already doubled his investment at 27 days, the rest are almost there. 

They know not to start withdrawing anything until 70-80 days, at which point

they then can do as I am doing, pulling out 2 days putting back 5. 

Capture.PNG

#12 Il19z8rn4li1

Il19z8rn4li1

Green Thumb Blue Thumb

• OG VIP
  • 3,658 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 29 July 2016 - 10:12 AM

So...

We have success everyone :)

first full day withdrawal of 100+ clams has been pulled out. 

Capture.PNG

Capture1.PNG

If its a scam... what the fuck ever baby because im getting paid lol 

now should others jump on the bandwagon??? id say FUCK YEA, ikf you got

funds that you CAN AFFORD TO LOSE lol. 

otherwise... just buy yourself some BTC and sit on them.  They will be 20k each in the

future :P 

Edited by Il19z8rn4li1, 29 July 2016 - 10:20 AM.

#13 Il19z8rn4li1

Il19z8rn4li1

Green Thumb Blue Thumb

• OG VIP
  • 3,658 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 04 August 2016 - 02:44 PM

Capture.PNG

still working solid.

im at 100% ROI  and 100% into profits now. 

210 clams a week and after 1 month it turns into over 250 clams a week :) 

as you all can see, ive been posting screenshots of my updated dashboard thingy.

man.. i just think to myself... "if I only wasnt a pussy 5 months ago and just deposited 5,000

into the account, id have all my investment back with a weekly profit of over 900 CLAMS!!!! "

MEH ... oh well... ive made it to this point and im getting FREE BTC!!!!  

Edited by Il19z8rn4li1, 04 August 2016 - 02:46 PM.

#14 Il19z8rn4li1

Il19z8rn4li1

Green Thumb Blue Thumb

• OG VIP
  • 3,658 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 August 2016 - 09:21 AM

update.

Still going strong.

Capture.PNG

#15 Il19z8rn4li1

Il19z8rn4li1

Green Thumb Blue Thumb

• OG VIP
  • 3,658 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 August 2016 - 11:12 AM

just a reminder.

I know no one is going to attempt to try 'this to good to be true' site...but I just wanted to 

remind everyone that this site is NOT recommended and that its THE HIGHEST RISK IN THE WORLD.  lol

#16 Heirloom Spores

Heirloom Spores

practitioner

• OG VIP
  • 3,312 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 24 March 2017 - 03:03 PM

Il19z8rn4li1 you must be a bitcoin millionaire by now.

I came across this looking for threads on bitcoin.

I am kind of excited as I set up an account today, though the fact that my wallet has zero bit coins
should temper my excitement.

I like the idea of a currency free of governments and banks that can be transferred instantly
anywhere in the world.

I have often thought that a new currency was needed but I thought gold and other metals. However
transferring gold to a seedbank in another country would be risky and slow.
I could see police wanting to sieze gold.

The only seizure of bit coins was from the dark web site Silk Road as far as I know. They seized an account belonging to Mt.Gox in Des Moines Iowa in a Veridan bank account.

Anyone use bit coin? Is paper money any safer than virtual money?

This can be discussed here or in another thread.

Edit - I thought this might be of interest.

" When the FBI first seized the coins in October, they were worth about $6 million; they're now worth four times that. This is a bust that keeps on paying off. The proceeds will go to the U.S. Treasury.

As for the over 144,000 bitcoins seized from Ross Ulbricht, who is alleged to be Silk Road founder Dread Pirate Roberts, they will remain in the FBI's very large wallet for now.

"Ulbricht has filed a claim in the civil forfeiture action, asserting that he is the owner of the Bitcoins found on his computer hardware, and contesting the forfeiture of those Bitcoins," notes the Manhattan U.S. Attorney's press release. Ulbricht is facing drug, computer hacking and money laundering conspiracy charges; he claims that he is not the creator of the Silk Road, but that the over $100 million worth of Bitcoin found on his computer does belong to him.

Edited by Heirloom Spores, 24 March 2017 - 03:08 PM.

#17 onediadem

onediadem

Insidious Drivel

• OG VIP
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 03:34 PM

Ok. I am interested. Heirloom, I will be watching this. Sort of confused about where to do this. Can you post a link please so I can do more research?

• Heirloom Spores likes this

#18 Heirloom Spores

Heirloom Spores

practitioner

• OG VIP
  • 3,312 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 24 March 2017 - 05:08 PM

onediadem glad to see interest, I hope to learn more from others.

https://www.bitcoin....getting-started

Then choose a wallet - they are free - make some passwords and a name - open an account.

From there you can fund your account, buy bitcoins , receive them , spend them ,cash out for your
favorite paper money , buy gold , food , housing,..ect

This is a new economic system. I am not promoting them , I just want to here more on bitcoin,
good and bad.

"Bitcoin is different than any currency you’ve used before, so it's very important to understand some key points. Unlike government issued money, that can be inflated at will, the supply of bitcoin is mathematically limited to twenty one million bitcoins, and that can never be changed.

Bitcoins are impossible to counterfeit or inflate. You can use them to send or receive any amount of money, with anyone, anywhere in the world, at very low cost. Bitcoin payments are impossible to block, and bitcoin wallets can’t be frozen. Short of turning off the entire world's internet, and keeping it turned off, the Bitcoin network is unstoppable and uncensorable.

While Bitcoin brings unparalleled freedom, it also requires increased user responsibility, but the rewards are well worth your time. "

Edited by Heirloom Spores, 24 March 2017 - 05:10 PM.

#19 tailsmcsnails

tailsmcsnails

mycochimp

• Gold VIP
  • 358 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 25 March 2017 - 01:35 AM

hi, I use btc as in I buy fractions of a btc and then use it to buy stuff.  It's pretty easy but obviously if you want to obfuscate the path between yourself and the transaction you lose money at every step as everyone who touches the btc takes a cut.

So say you buy a BTC (I've only bought small fractions of one at a time), you lose a small amount when it's transferred to your wallet (IIRC), because each of the miners who confirms the calculation gets a minute kickback.  Then when you spend it, the same thing happens.  There are services called 'tumblers' that basically launder the transfer so the feds can't trace a coin back to you, and they also take a fractional %.  So it's lossy but hey so is conventional banking.

What I know about using BTC I mostly learned on the Reddit forums r/bitcoinnoobs and r/Btc4Everyone.  You should also learn about using an OS like Tails and the TOR browser if you are buyiing anything extra legal with your BTC.

#20 Il19z8rn4li1

Il19z8rn4li1

Green Thumb Blue Thumb

• OG VIP
  • 3,658 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 29 March 2017 - 11:35 AM

Hello everyone.

Sorry... ive been super busy these past months and year... VERY... retirement at 35 is in sight :P 

Working is for the BIRDS!!! lol  I dont log on often... so just bare with me if i dont respond timely.

I haevnt read the posts above yet.. but I will soon. 

Yes, I have finally received some great energy from the universe and I have finally gotten a big break with my ventures in cryptos.

That COINCE website did turn out to be a ponzi scheme... but as I told everyone... ITS A HIGH HIGH HIGH RISK... 

I personally... only made a few hundred bucks from that site.   I ventured into those kinda sites.. as a pure HIGH RISK

endeavor merely to test the murky waters of the more SHADY crypto stuff.

Needless to say... Noone I know lost any money with that site and actually everything made a hundred or so bucks from it because

I told them all to do what Im doing, when I was doing it... Either PULL OUT or NOT lol.

BUt yea... AFTER that, I really dived into reading and learning about what each currency has to offer and what tehy are all about and

how large their following and support and dev teams are.

Currently... my biggest break yet... was with DASH about a week or 2 ago...

Bought DASH at 50 bucks... within 3 days it jumped to 113 bucks... Not bad and I was fucking stoked... because I swapped out

95% of my BTC for DASH just because that jump... so yea.. I doubled up :)   Yes i was very pleased... but at the end of the day...

the funds i gained.. are merely funds that are going toward a means to an end...

I will be one of the worlds biggest influences on the way of producing mass quantities of QUALITY FOOD... that is my goal with all of this. 

Here are my current crypto stands.

coins22.JPG

The last 5 coins on that list.. I hold THOUSANDS OF EACH of them...  They are only CENTS per coin currently. 

The potential gains HUGELY OUTWEIGH the Initial Risk.  

I use bittrex.com exchange to purchase all those coins.

I plan on having individual wallets for each coin so as to hold onto them myself, not the exchange.

Zclassic is going to hard fork into Zclassic AND ZEN COIN.

ZEN coin isnt out yet... but soon its going to be released.

People want privacy...

people want FAST TRANSACTIONS

people want DECENTRALIZED

people want an EASY ACCOUNT ADDRESS system....

Ether.... 

Dash...

(Ether and Dash... I believe, are both working on a DNS style address system... so that we can use

actual HUMAN READABLE addresses as oppose to that damn 34 alphanumeric address..., so your grandma

should be able to use these with ease...THATS HUGE imo... these cryptos are def NOT USER FRIENDLY...)

Zen Coin...

ZClassic...

Pivx....

StealthCoin

are all coins that supposedly handle all of those and fixes all of the problems BTC has.

Largely... the privacy and SPEED of confirmed transaction are the big problems that BTC has

yet to fix... and frankly... ETHER and Zen coin and DASH have high chance of replacing BTC or

making a VERY VERY SOLID foot hold. 

I dont know how to read code... so Im only able to do reading and searching all over the interwebs..

learning about how popular these cryptos are getting.. and ill be honest... anyone that thinks they

are not getting popular... hum... maybe you should read some more lol

at the end of the day though people.. you gotta understand that these cryptos are only as valuable as they are

useful...

if they are hard to use... they wont be valuable in the long term.   They are also a VERY VERY VERY VERY NEW

technology... and people quickly jump to the conclusion that BTC is some how a MATURE tech...

YEA RIGHT.. lol   Shits very immature still at best.. this is why other cryptos are jumping into the mix... they are

fixing some fo the down falls that BTC has.

BTC will def NOT go away.. but what I believe... BTC and one of these other listed coins I posted above

will become the MAIN headliners. 

remember though... this is all high risk.. they are investments... there is volatile moves.  

I dont know shit though... im just a guy that is giving his opinion about his personal investments...

im not exaggerating when I say that im HEAVILY HEAVILY HEAVILY invested into cryptos.

Im currently at a 50/50 investment in Silver and Cryptos... which used to be 80/20... but I have lots

and lots of confidence in the cryptos, and the risk to reward is just too good to ignore.

If your able to buy 50 bucks worth of a BTC or ETH... i would do it personally and hold onto that baby. 

using Silver as an example...  (remember im only 28yrs old... so majority of what I say here doesnt

raelly apply to older people like 60+)

If you spent only 2% of your yearly income on silver NOW...... being around 30 yrs old... you easily

have 50+ years left of life...a lot can happen in 50 yrs and frankly.. the US dollar IS NOT GOING TO LAST

for another 50 yrs.. NO WAY... NO WAY!!!! Read a god damn book... read some real stories of the world...

look at the actual data and facts that the official websites disclose publicly and make your own decision.

But... say you make 100k ... you buy 2k worth of silver... thats 2%... and will get you, at CURRENT PRICE OF SILVER,

roughly 100 toz of silver. 

when the dollar crashes... you will see gold and silver prices reflect their REAL WORLD VALUE and not their

currently fabricated manipulated value.  

usdebtclock.org

silver is easily worth 800 bucks...

so.... that 2% 2k investment can very quickly turn into 80% or 80K of your 100k income. 

a 2% investment... will assure you are nearly 100% protected from any form of econ collapse.

There will be another crash.. and it will be HUGE...

the stock market is at 20k...

Its WAY HIGHER than it was in 2008... like double the size already...

US debt = 20 TRILLION currently...

CURRENTLY the US Govt has passed the debt ceiling and is still trying to kick the can down the road...

but the road ends with a cliff.. and we are about to kick that can right over that cliff...

the amount of US fiat paper currency in circulation is CRAZY!!!

Look at China's housing market currently.. its pretty intense lol 

take with this what you want... lol   

I just tell people... wtf is 2 pennies worth of silver out of your god damn DOLLAR.. the risk is NOTHING to buy silver now.

(granted... you can quote me... but silver is at about 18 bucks per toz right now... but Silver is going to have a HUGE
DROP soon... within this year or next year... it will drop to 14 bucks... any lower than 14... you wont be able to

buy PHYSICAL silver because pwople wont want to sell it.... so to be able to buy silver for less than 20 bucks.. is a

STEAL!!!!!

I can say this with DAMN CERTAINTY because of the COT.. Commission of Traders. 

This is PUBLIC knowledge and you can look it up yourself.

but the current strong position the COT reports is a MASSIVE SHORT STANDING ON SILVER.

Watch the movie, "the big short" to get an idea what shorting stocks and commodities is all about... it will make your

mouth fall straight thru the ground and OUT of this Flat ass earth lol. :P,

PS, the earth is flat lol hahhahahahahahah, DOWN is OUT... UP is IN hahahah, had to toss that perfect bit of personal

nonsense in there) 

Starts at the end of the video.  But... ive been saying the same shit FOR YEARS!!!!!

Its only blowing the balloon up BIGGER and BIGGER. that baby can only stretch so far... !!!

https://youtu.be/P4_1pwsm5LY?t=25m

Edited by Il19z8rn4li1, 29 March 2017 - 11:44 AM.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!