#61 Heirloom

Heirloom

Quantum Particle

• OG VIP
  • 4,373 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 August 2016 - 01:08 PM

This is not the dream I expected as I had another problem  in mind.

I had been reading much on oil , and thought I need to grow a lot more to have a medical dose every day.
This obviously took precedent subconsciously .

I look forward to other interpretations , though I believe only You can interpret a dream, though others might have insight into a dream helping a person.

I believe dreams are mostly about the here & now. Sometimes they reveal the future.

I believe talking about dreams is very useful and a practice used thousands of years ago to understand each other and see the future.

We all have access to fantastic power.

I got to go

• Coopdog and Skywatcher like this

#62 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

Distinguished Mad Scientist

• OG VIP
  • 2,722 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 August 2016 - 05:31 PM

Perhaps what the dream was showing is that the light of the sun produces the best and most abundant supply of the oil?
  • Heirloom likes this

#63 Skywatcher

Skywatcher

Twilight Walker

• 5,251 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 August 2016 - 09:03 PM

Interesting Heirloom. The objects in this dream may be symbols, for something more important to you in your life. The importance of the lighting system to you could be referencing the symbolisism of "Light", and especially sunlight. Light and Sunlight is often a reference to matters of a spiritual matter. Ask yourself if it was the system, or the recreating of sunlight that was most important to you in the dream.

Also of importance is your brother and your mother. Think about what they symbolise to you. Mother figures are for most people nurturing and guidence in some form. I think it is important to look at the fact that your mother was encouraging you to use or persue the symbology of sunlight. Does any of this perspective seem true to you?

Our personal symbolic references may vary for each individual. Sometimes though, it is more what the objects symbolise that has meaning, moreso than the actual objects or people.

Edited by Skywatcher, 06 August 2016 - 09:27 AM.

• Heirloom and SteampunkScientist like this

#64 Heirloom

Heirloom

Quantum Particle

• OG VIP
  • 4,373 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 August 2016 - 09:23 PM

Awesome insight Sky, my mom did encourage me to pursue the light / a spiritual light.  I believe the dream was more about the spirit life than new technology. My mom encouraged me to get the anger and hate out of me, to seek peace and forgiveness. I have come a long way in these past years.  I think she would be pleased. I can't say I have made it but I am on my way.

Its funny in some way I knew my mom had cancer before she found out, I never mentioned it to her as I was afraid of all this drama and of course the end results.

Talking about this has given me insight and peace. Thank you all.

• Skywatcher and SteampunkScientist like this

#65 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

• OG VIP
  • 2,722 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 August 2016 - 08:29 AM

I think Sky hit it on the head! Frankly see both practical and spiritual aspects after re-reading your post. Remember Tesla invented many of his greatest devices in this way, it's interesting you mention him as well in a round about way.
  • Heirloom likes this

#66 Heirloom

Heirloom

Quantum Particle

• OG VIP
  • 4,373 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 August 2016 - 09:03 AM

yea Steam many advances came from dreams in lots of different fields. I don't doubt that the oil was an important part of my dream, a  representation of healing.

On a tanget has anyone had problems with dreams that resulted in hitting someone or punching a dresser or kicking .

I kicked my dresser last night during a dream. In my dream there was a bull with big horns and I could grab the bull by the horns but I was not strong enough to overpower the bull.. I was jumping over a fence to avoid the bull. Then I woke up having kicked the dresser .

In the last month I have had 3 experiences of my body acting out , kicking, hitting. I had this happen a ling time ago and knew it was due to a stress in my life. My sister in law visiting. That time I reached out and broke an item I valued on my dresser. I recognized enormous rage in my dream at that time.

I am getting some fear from this happening, as I am afraid of it going further and ..who knows.

I have been taking ambien and Xanax at night. The time this happened years ago I was not taking any meds.

Thank to all this is an interesting thread

EDIT: my father inlaw had problems his body acted out while asleep, he thought they were a result of being a POW in North Korea.

I do not believe I am under that kind of stress though.

Edited by Heirloom Spores, 06 August 2016 - 09:09 AM.

#67 Heirloom

Heirloom

Quantum Particle

• OG VIP
  • 4,373 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 07 August 2016 - 07:10 PM

The symbolism of my brother and our relationship  is very difficult to put in a way that does not offend peoples spiritual sensibilities.
I will allow no harm to come to him as he will allow no harm to come to me. We would kill to save the other. I have tears as I write this as we don't want violence we both seek peace. We survived together.

I know the answer to my last dream posted , I am fighting a force greater than I , and I need help.
 I know where to get this from the other dream I posted - from the spirit world I need to draw the power.

Thanks for this thread which has helped me so much and others past and to come.

namaste

• Skywatcher likes this

#68 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,114 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 07 August 2016 - 09:18 PM

I dreamed that I had a tumor under my rib cage only weeks before I went in for some imaging and they found a growth on my gall bladder in the exact place that I had dreamed of it so I listen to my body when it is trying to tell me something. As for acting out while you are dreaming, my wife and I sleep with a big pile of pillows between us as I tend to thrash about while dreaming. I have bruised my hand thrashing around like that and wiped everything off of my bedside table without even realizing I did it and woke up startled at the noise it made.

As for that lighting system I read of a lighting system that was supposed to revolutionize the lighting game, and one two inch round bulb could light up a football stadium or an entire warehouse using reflectors. It used sulfer (Spelling?) and was super bright. I wonder what ever became of that.

• Heirloom likes this

#69 Skywatcher

Skywatcher

Twilight Walker

• 5,251 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 07 August 2016 - 09:49 PM

Not only can we learn, understand, and accept our own true selfs, our desires, fears, and needs, from understanding the symbolism and the emotional attachments from our dreams, we can seek answers from our higher self, and access a higher level of consciousness through dreamwork. We can become comfortable with our self, and embrace the whole of our being, the dark and the light, as it is, without any need for self judgement.

My own subconscious seems to delight in using layers of symbolism in my dreams. Sometimes it is so complex it appears baffling at first. I have gotten reasonably adept at condensing this stream of symbols to their true essence.

I think e can all do this.

The techniques I learned, to pick out the main symbols and the associated emotions, and free associate until I have a better understanding of all these symbols true representations for me, has helped me see through the subterfuge my mind plays out in the dream state. I find that the meaning is usually not so complicated, and actually quite simple most of the time.

When I need to seek answers to problems or access higher collective consciousness, I program myself to do this through the dream state. I also use a form of this dreamstate in different ways while not sleeping. It takes practice to turn off the waking state distractions, and there are more than a few ways to do so.

I would consider Alder's awake thread a most excellent source of description of more on this state of clarity.

#70 Heirloom

Heirloom

Quantum Particle

• OG VIP
  • 4,373 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 August 2016 - 02:26 PM

I will look in to Alders Awake thread,

I wanted to mention why I have such an anger for my sister in law, was she thought it was ok for my son to join the Marines . I have to hide my bong , and my books when she comes. I live in fear of her and him turning me in!

She would never allow her sons to join the military but is  ok for mine, now my son receives a check every month. He hates her and her husband and I  say to them why did your sons not serve America?

I know why they were filthy rich, no moral values and thieves,
that think they should control others lives for the persons own good, and cowards.

I have dealt with cowards who ran away not able to face the difficulty of life , they ran away while I sat and held the hand of the dying. The told me they could not handle it, I never called them a coward when they ran away.

The difficulty to hold the hand of a person dying , you want to leave but you can't leave them alone !
so you stay as hard as it is. I stayed because I could not leave a person to die alone.

I am nothing! but these cowards could not even do that.

Edited by Heirloom Spores, 08 August 2016 - 02:44 PM.

#71 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

• OG VIP
  • 2,722 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 August 2016 - 09:31 PM

Its called "the sulfer plasma ignition lamp" you can Google it and there are videos too.

Heirloom, I continue to be profoundly amazed at what you have survived through.

Edited by SteampunkScientist, 08 August 2016 - 09:33 PM.

• Heirloom likes this

#72 Heirloom

Heirloom

Quantum Particle

• OG VIP
  • 4,373 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 August 2016 - 03:42 PM

any of us could survive, if we had to. I am glad it was me and not somebody else, as hard as it was.

My dad tried to kill me when I was 14 to make my mom come back. my mom drove head on into a trucj=k to try to kill us all.

I go forward a step and then backward , I still try to get free of my personal problems.

I wake up to screaming every day, and struggle to not drink while I don't care about her getting up and getting high . I buy or grow.

I dreamed last night of a project I was working on and she was sitting on my project an could help it work or fail. The project failed due to a loose wire.

She had to go off on me when I said people who don't know how to use a gun should not have one or try to use them. She went shooting yesterday with my sister and had to call me to instruct them how to use a gun my sister had a 9mm jammed and my wife told her to pu;ll the trigger I said NO.

When she brought it up this morning I gave a safety lesson and refused to clean guns.  She went beserk and so I went to buy alcohol. I stopped seeing a few Doctors as if I can't follow their instructions no need to see them.

I told both of them if you were in combat you would die, I could hand you an m16 but you are smart enough to shoot it!

Neither one should have a gun for their safety and other safety. nightmares.

I am wacko out and need to go heal my self .  sorry I feel so ashamed , forgive me. I am taking a break as you see I need one.

• Coopdog likes this

#73 Heirloom

Heirloom

Quantum Particle

• OG VIP
  • 4,373 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 August 2016 - 04:34 PM

Steam  you know Life can not be stopped,  we can survive anything.

I needed to say that I have even been sexually assaulted and  not ashamed because fighting 5 guys is not fun
many who harmed me wished they never knew me.

The Universe loves me, and has given me much, I can ask for anything and receive it.

I am careful of what I ask for now. I rarely call for death of anyone.

I often wonder is it the Universe or the government doing this , I was in MK Ultra and they owe me.

I need to get lost for a while. sorry I messed up this thread

• Coopdog likes this

#74 Heirloom

Heirloom

Quantum Particle

• OG VIP
  • 4,373 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 August 2016 - 08:51 PM

I spent some time unable to sleep. slept 12 hours at least this time. Out of sleeping pills and Xanax.

I dreamed of grinding rocks to dust to eat them.

I dreamed of a plane flying overhead crash landing in a tree, I went to it helped remove the plane and flew it
I flew several flights. I took pics of the plane to build one for myself. A simple plane I can still see in my mind.

I suppose I have wanted to be free to fly, I think I can build it.

• Coopdog, Skywatcher and Alder Logs like this

#75 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,114 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 August 2016 - 10:26 PM

No worries on the thread. These things are what fuels your dreams, and your waking thought process. Hang in there my friend. You should buy your wife or GF a book called "In the Gravest Extreme" by a guy named Massad Ayoob. I have bought a dozen different copies and gifted them to people considering buying a gun for self defense. It very graphically details the Mental, moral, spiritual, legal and real life aspects of using a gun for self defense. It is also a very good and well thought out read for anyone considering taking the responsibility of carrying a gun. It has made a difference for quite a few people I have known. Some continued on the path of self defense and some decided not to, but at least they did it in a more informed manner.

Peace and be safe my friend.

• Skywatcher and Alder Logs like this

#76 meyer

meyer

Its better to burn out, than fade away...

• OG VIP
  • 1,014 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 August 2016 - 06:38 PM

Late to party here... bookmarking this for some late night reading, I have been very interested in this topic, can't wait to see what everyone has cooking here.

#77 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,114 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 18 August 2016 - 01:18 PM

Wow I had a weird one this morning. Starts off a friend from work and I had to pass by three thug type kids hanging outside the locked door of a large business building that I had a name tag to get in to. We passed by with no problem but after I had walked a little ways I turned around to make sure they did not get in on my name tag. Sure enough they were coming up behind us, now with masks on. Two of these guys were young, the third much more serious. One of the young ones flashed a pistol under his jacket and I immediately pulled my pocket pistol which is a small .380 with a very heavy trigger pull.

In waking life I am recovering from carpal tunnel surgery and this came through in my dream as I was unable to complete the trigger pull as they were running up on us. I used my middle finger as my trigger finger and shot two of them, neither one too seriously but then I had the laser on the chest of the bigger guy and he stopped and put his hands up. My friend was in shock and just backed against the wall saying "Oh shit!"

So the dream fast forwards and my friend is all conflicted about this whole thing. For me it was a no brainer, three masked and armed thugs running at me, I hadn't even hesitated. My friend wanted me to go with him to a place he knew of where it could all be sort of "rewound" in a way. Not knowing what he meant I followed him. We went to this place that was like a small auditorium with a raised stage at the opposite end about 3 feet high with three people behind desks up there observing about 30-40 people who were all laid out on blankets with pillows and some had their smoking implements or drinks and it all appeared to be a very relaxed atmosphere. I did not know what the hell was going on but it looked interesting. We went to the front where there were chairs around a sort of curved table with a railing and about a dozen people sitting there right in front of the three people on the stage.

We were passed a drink which everyone took a sip from, as if it were an Ayahuasca ceremony or something. Shortly thereafter the guy next to me threw up in a coffee can, and spilled it on me. I pushed him away angrily, and demanded to know where the restroom was. One guy on stage pointed vaguely to his right, when the female next to him touched his arm and shook her head, and pointed behind them off the side of the stage instead to a different bathroom.

As I went through the doorway into this bathroom, reality started to bend and change. I found myself unable to really clean myself up right, so I ventured back to the front where I saw my friend sitting there slouching and obviously off in another world. I wondered what he was experiencing as I made my way across the wavy stage and took a seat on the floor instead of where I was before, and pulled him down to the floor next to me. I sat there and relived the shooting scene but from the wide eyed perspective of my friend, and I guess he relived it from my own perspective. I don't remember waking up from that, but I still felt justified in what I had done I simply had experienced his feelings from that traumatic event.

This was such a detailed and vivid dream. A lot of my dreams are all over the place, with scene replacing scene several times. This one was linear like I was living it all over again. The human brain is a strange thing indeed.

Edited by Coopdog, 18 August 2016 - 01:18 PM.

• SteampunkScientist likes this

#78 Oriononthehorizon

Oriononthehorizon

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 30 posts

Posted 16 December 2016 - 10:53 PM

Last night I had a dream where there was a man, a woman, and myself standing in front of a mirror. We were looking at me. My face had a mechanical appendage where the mouth is. Now the point of this was that I was meditating, and through this, I was changing my brain wave pattern. Usually when I get this feeling of my brain wave pattern changing, I start to fly or become lucid. This time though, what happened is the mechanical appendage attached to my mouth would open, a camera would appear in my mouth, and it would take a picture of the woman's, man's, and my own reflection in the mirror. Each time this happened, it felt very pleasurable. This went on until it seemed like I had got the process down pat. That was about it.

I think it was about seeing things as they truly are, not having the perceptions clouded by identity. Maybe the man and woman represent my male/female polarity. Maybe the three of us represent the id, ego, and the superego. Or maybe even me, myself, and I, or just some other unconscious aspects of myself. I'm inclined to think the male/female polarity, as a balanced aspect of my being. Then when I got into the state that I usually go lucid in and it took a picture, that was symbolism for when I'm lucid, that true words would activate my mouth, and I would observe reality as it is.

The camera also made me think of this: just as the idea that each being is the eyes of the world, the eyes of that universal consciousness many call God, and the universe is becoming aware of itself via this, that when we see it as it truly is, "God takes a picture."

I would love to hear other interpretations, ideas, opinions, observations, etc. on the dream and concept.

#79 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,114 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 17 December 2016 - 01:11 AM

That is an odd one for sure. I think you have got as good of an interpretation of it as I could come up with. Very interesting! I have been having Dream Theater in living color for quite a while now. I think it is because I have cut way back on the pot smoking, but my brain is in high gear all night long. Too many odd dreams to even begin to go in to and they are varied and as odd as hell. That is a very interesting dream indeed!

#80 Skywatcher

Skywatcher

Twilight Walker

• 5,251 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 December 2016 - 10:07 PM

I think it was about seeing things as they truly are, not having the perceptions clouded by identity. Maybe the man and woman represent my male/female polarity. Maybe the three of us represent the id, ego, and the superego. Or maybe even me, myself, and I, or just some other unconscious aspects of myself. I'm inclined to think the male/female polarity, as a balanced aspect of my being. Then when I got into the state that I usually go lucid in and it took a picture, that was symbolism for when I'm lucid, that true words would activate my mouth, and I would observe reality as it is.

I would love to hear other interpretations, ideas, opinions, observations, etc. on the dream and concept.

I think each individual is the most qualified to interpret your dream. As the dreamer, it is your own symbolism. My interpretation would denote what the dream would mean to me.

I think you have hit it pretty well Orion.

To see a mirror and your reflection would seem to me to show inner self examination. I think you have nailed the man and woman as aspects of your own self.

The mouth with a camera is more tricky for me.

To see a mouth in your dream, might signify a need to express yourself or talk about an issue that's bothering you. 
To see a camera in your dream could signify a desire to freeze the moment, or maybe remember that instant. Alternatively, it may indicate a need to focus on a particular situation. This is in your dream connected to your mouth, which may also be a reference to words you say or have said.

I do think what seems correct to you is the most likely meaning. I just threw a few of my own symbolic interpretations out there to givee you some alternate perspective to consider.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!