#81 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,008 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 January 2017 - 07:04 PM

Had an amazing dream about the wife and I went to a sort of psychedelic commune somewhere in the SouthWest. Someplace where it was flat as a pancake with fields of wheat. We got there and there were lots of cool people, and all sorts of goodies available. I had my own acid though and didn't partake of anything at first because I did not think I could trip around all those people. It was busy and kind of loud and a lot going on at once. There was a music circle with people playing guitar, tambourines, drums, and things, and then the hostess showed us our room, and it was amazing. A trippers paradise and so we dropped and went with it.

We went for a walk as the sun was setting and it was the most amazing visual sunset. There were kids of about 10-14 playing all over the place and even they were on psychedelics like mushrooms or whatever and it reflected in their dreamy looks. It was amazing and my trip was coming on hard in my dream. I went back to the house and there were an assortment of guitars and I picked one up and played my heart out, dancing and playing. The lasers were amazing and the entire group had chilled to my own groove and our energy levels seemed to find a level where everyone was on the same groove. It was an amazing dream.

Man I wish there was a place in the world like that to go for vacation. That would be amazing.

• Myc, Arathu, Skywatcher and 1 other like this

#82 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

Distinguished Mad Scientist

• OG VIP
  • 2,233 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 January 2017 - 12:21 AM

Coop, perhaps that was a vision, and not a dream? I say this because I have had similar dreams...And I'm willing to bet so have several others on this forum.

Man, I can see it clearly in my mind, damn I want to go there now!

Perhaps we are to bring this to being? It would have to be on some tropical island I would think, like Belize or Jamaica. Not sure.

Edited by SteampunkScientist, 10 January 2017 - 12:22 AM.

• Coopdog and Arathu like this

#83 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,008 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 January 2017 - 04:09 AM

Man it needs to be. I agree. How the law can make you a felon for doing what people have done since time immemorial is way beyond me. They don't want a thinking populace is my impression of it all.

• SteampunkScientist likes this

#84 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

• OG VIP
  • 2,233 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 January 2017 - 07:46 AM

Man it needs to be. I agree. How the law can make you a felon for doing what people have done since time immemorial is way beyond me. They don't want a thinking populace is my impression of it all.

Dammit! Out of likes but yes!!!

#85 Arathu

Arathu

Dirtmaker

• OG VIP
  • 3,429 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 January 2017 - 08:48 PM

Dammit! Out of likes but yes!!!

I have visions all the time and lucidly dream as often as I can (although when I do I don't get any rest and I've been accused of being places that "I" wasn't...... :biggrin: ) My visions see this becoming reality on a global scale. It is the events leading up to that state of being that twists my guts into knots...............

• Skywatcher and SteampunkScientist like this

#86 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

• OG VIP
  • 2,233 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 January 2017 - 11:39 PM

Day by day, night after night
Blinded by the neon lights
Hurry here, hustlin' there
No one's got the time to spare

Money's tight, nothin' free
Won't somebody come and rescue me?
I am stranded, caught in the crossfire
Stranded, caught in the crossfire

Tooth for tooth, eye for an eye
Sell your soul just to buy, buy, buy
Beggin' a dollar, stealin' a dime
Come on can't you see that I
I am stranded ,caught in the crossfire
I am stranded, caught in the crossfire

I need some kind of kindness, some kind of sympathy oh, no
We're stranded, caught in the crossfire

I think Stevie captured the same thought here...

Edited by SteampunkScientist, 13 January 2017 - 11:39 PM.

#87 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,008 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 January 2017 - 05:43 PM

Out of likes but excellently said. :)

#88 Arathu

Arathu

Dirtmaker

• OG VIP
  • 3,429 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 January 2017 - 07:21 PM

Exactly...what Coop said!

#89 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,008 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 March 2017 - 01:17 PM

Had a disturbing long and involved dream last night. Dreamed my wife and I were coming home in a big van, and saw that there were people camped all along the highway that comes out to our little town. Traffic stopped, and we discovered we were there long term. A bomb or some other unnamed event had taken place in our town, and we were quarantined out of it.

Time went by, and we had set up our own well equipped camp, as I had all sorts of things in the van to camp with. I used to keep everything I needed in my car to survive, not so much anymore. (Maybe a hint from my subconscious to get my shit together again) At any rate, a barter system was established, and we adjusted somewhat. At some point we made a night time mission through the guarded barriers and got some more essentials from the house. (including my cacti and goodie box) This helped us get a few more essentials we needed.

People tried to grow vegetables and they were all mutated. Someone made a lot of booze and home made wine and many people got sick. At some point I was boiling up some cactus tea in order to evaluate our situation from a higher standpoint. Man I forget a lot of the details, but marauding gangs began to come through and we were making preparations to end those fuckers next time they swept through there, including military police. We had many more guns than they thought we did. It was a strange dream indeed. Hygiene went out the window and everyone was rank and miserable. Never did find out what exactly happened to have us barricaded out of our town.

• Arathu and Skywatcher like this

#90 Arathu

Arathu

Dirtmaker

• OG VIP
  • 3,429 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 March 2017 - 01:52 PM

I wish I could say that I haven't seen things like this in vision and dreams too..........................two nights ago (not actually nights for me but sleep periods) I dreamed I was playing cello for most of the night, which was a soundtrack for a series of scenes like you describe and worse..............not so much in the "survivor" category but tons of bones in the surface dirt. No authorities left at all.................

I pray it's just sub conscious "speech"...........

A

• Coopdog and ChimX like this

#91 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

• OG VIP
  • 2,233 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 March 2017 - 04:20 PM

Hmm. If this becomes a phenomenon on the forum, we should probably take note of it.
  • Coopdog, Arathu and Skywatcher like this

#92 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

Shiitake Novice 206 Logs

• OG VIP
  • 8,665 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 March 2017 - 07:26 PM

[Direct Link]

• Coopdog, Arathu and SteampunkScientist like this

#93 Skywatcher

Skywatcher

Twilight Walker

• 4,774 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 18 March 2017 - 10:15 AM

Hmm. If this becomes a phenomenon on the forum, we should probably take note of it.

In my mind, it already has. I have dreams almost every night along this theme. I simply quit writing about it here. 

What differentiates these dreams for me, is they feel like I am watching them, like they are a movie almost. I sometimes am both a part of the scene, and watching it from a remote place, if that makes any sense.

I have different scenarios that change. Outside in more remote , protected areas, and inside huge complex structures and/ or prison like places. Sometimes there are people who know me, and that I do not recognise. The only person in any of these dreams I know is my partner, who is not always present.

The main repeating factors are, a group of people (survivors?), both large or small,

some sort of police force or guards, which are not necessarily human,

the threat or fear of being captured, or helping those who are captive escape while there is time?

And lastly, and not in every dream, there are large, concrete complexes of buildings. These are control points for the others, guarded, and not safe at all.

The word "Thermonuclear" is often associated, and I have more than once been the deliverer of a destruction device to end this threat, although I have never seen the success of these "missions". Building 5 keeps repeating as the worst of the threat. I now believe it contains a constructed portal of some sort.

Sorry if this all sounds like a paranoid delusion to anyone. I believe it is real, and coming soon or perhaps already happening somewhere. My best weapon is that I seem to be able to slip around, unseen or not physically touchable, and can so far avoid being caught by whatever guards, at least so far.......

• Coopdog, Arathu and SteampunkScientist like this

#94 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

Shiitake Novice 206 Logs

• OG VIP
  • 8,665 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 18 March 2017 - 10:25 AM

My only such dream was when I was in the navy some fifty years ago.  I still remember that I was with one other person, and we were on a rise, a long way from a city, and we saw a missile pass overhead and the mushroom cloud rise over the city.  

There was a time when my bunk in the Forward Torpedo Room was cozied right up against a green tubular fish with an A-bomb inside it. 

Nurse, get your pad, the boy's insane.

Edited by Alder Logs, 18 March 2017 - 10:25 AM.

#95 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,008 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 18 March 2017 - 03:38 PM

Skywatcher, I had forgotten that we have similar dreams. I also had pretty much quit documenting all of mine here. I will throw in last nights as it is still fairly fresh in my mind.

I was in a huge building in the city, obviously the home of a very well to do person who had two floors of an entire high rise building as their private home. There were a few people about, a juvenile male kid, about ten or twelve, a few servants. It was some sort of festive occasion as it appeared to be like Thanksgiving or something with lots of food piled on one big table. I was standing looking out at the city below, when a HUGE craft appeared overheard outside the big wall of windows. It was shaped like a Tricorn hat roughly triangle shaped but with rounded points and the edges bending towards the center, gray with black tips on the ends of the three tips. Suddenly as it was very close it was struck from above, and the entire bottom of it exploded downward at the city below.

Two of the three points were oriented towards where we were, and I stood in awe as they came towards and crashed very near to us. I turned to the kid and said, "We have to get out of here!"

"We can't get out now." he said matter of factly. "This place automatically locks us in and closes us off from the street in case of an emergency outside."

I frantically started trying to figure a way out so we could get down to the street and looked and looked, finding all sorts of odds and ends, but nothing that would open the doors to the stairwell or the elevator shaft. Found myself at a different window on the next floor up looking down on a scene of chaos down below and noticed that the windows were an inch thick and that we really were trapped in here. I went looking for the kid again and found him in a game room with toys all over the place and he was sitting playing a shoot em up video game with a huge plate of food.

Looks good I thought and went and perused the huge table full of all sorts of decadent foods, and came back with a armful of plates of delicious sliced meats and delicate crackers, and a piece of cheesecake two inches thick. He pushed a button and the wall behind the TV opened up revealing another wall of windows and I could see smoke rising up from below out there as we sat and ate. He played video games and I played with some sort of drone with a remote control and we were rather subdued and eating to our hearts content as the city burned below....Must have went to bed hungry lol

Edited by Coopdog, 18 March 2017 - 03:40 PM.

• Arathu, Skywatcher and SteampunkScientist like this

#96 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

Shiitake Novice 206 Logs

• OG VIP
  • 8,665 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 March 2017 - 10:18 AM

I was just looking at the calendar to see what day was going to be the start of spring and noticed that the equinox happened at 3:29 am, local time, and I immediately remembered a dream I had, which could have been around or at that time.  In the dream I was taking eggs out of a carton and standing them on their ends on the kitchen counter.   This is something that can be done on the equinoxes and something I have done myself.   Interesting to see my dreaming state in tune with the planet like that.   I don't usually remember dreams, but apparently something in awareness does. 

• Arathu, Skywatcher and SteampunkScientist like this

#97 Arathu

Arathu

Dirtmaker

• OG VIP
  • 3,429 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 March 2017 - 10:38 AM

And here comes the synchronicity and parallels again..........I dreamed of being inside multiple eggs, literally living pysanky, standing them up......was that you helping me?

This is getting crazy!

The robins are back, the vultures are back, flowers coming up......Easter is here and it's almost time to plow......She's awake and making coffee man!

Happy Spring HOLYDAY!

:biggrin:  

Edited by Arathu, 20 March 2017 - 10:41 AM.

• Skywatcher, Alder Logs and SteampunkScientist like this

#98 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,008 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 March 2017 - 05:03 PM

Had a powerful dream last night that a Black Cougar came running at us, and I suddenly realized it was not full grown, but still a juvenile. I squatted down and held out my hand, and it stopped 4 feet away from me, and hunched down as well, staring at me, but not overtly hostile. I sort of rubbed my fingers together saying come on now...

It edged up to me, it's hackles on it's neck up. I let it nuzzle my hand and get my scent and slowly scratched his jaw and ear. He came up and rubbed on me like a big house cat, and I started to scratch his lower back. He started wallowing all over, purring deep down inside his big chest and sucking up the attention. He licked my hand and his tongue was like sandpaper. We got up and attempted to walk away in case mama was around, but he seemed to be on his own, and stayed right with us, darting between my feet as I walked. It seemed I found a companion in him...

Odd but very powerful dream, and not the first time I have dreamed of a similar experience.

#99 Skywatcher

Skywatcher

Twilight Walker

• 4,774 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 March 2017 - 08:56 PM

Odd but very powerful dream, and not the first time I have dreamed of a similar experience.

By similar, do you mean a black puma has come to you before in dream? Any dream with a powerful reaction to an animal is important. At the very least I would say you formed a very strong and powerful alliance. You felt in the dream that this was a new companion (your words). I would suggest this was far more, and would be greatly surprised if this large powerful cat does not continue to appear to you, in waking as well as dreaming. A most excellent ally to have...............

What a black leopard means and symbolises to me would only be my personal interpretation. What is far more important is what your own symbolism shows you about all this animals strengths, and the nature of this encounter........

What a cool dream.

#100 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

• OG VIP
  • 2,233 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 March 2017 - 10:38 PM

I second what Skye said, very cool!

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!