#81 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 1,969 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 January 2017 - 07:04 PM

Had an amazing dream about the wife and I went to a sort of psychedelic commune somewhere in the SouthWest. Someplace where it was flat as a pancake with fields of wheat. We got there and there were lots of cool people, and all sorts of goodies available. I had my own acid though and didn't partake of anything at first because I did not think I could trip around all those people. It was busy and kind of loud and a lot going on at once. There was a music circle with people playing guitar, tambourines, drums, and things, and then the hostess showed us our room, and it was amazing. A trippers paradise and so we dropped and went with it.

We went for a walk as the sun was setting and it was the most amazing visual sunset. There were kids of about 10-14 playing all over the place and even they were on psychedelics like mushrooms or whatever and it reflected in their dreamy looks. It was amazing and my trip was coming on hard in my dream. I went back to the house and there were an assortment of guitars and I picked one up and played my heart out, dancing and playing. The lasers were amazing and the entire group had chilled to my own groove and our energy levels seemed to find a level where everyone was on the same groove. It was an amazing dream.

Man I wish there was a place in the world like that to go for vacation. That would be amazing.

• Myc, Skywatcher and SteampunkScientist like this

#82 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

Distinguished Mad Scientist

• OG VIP
  • 2,001 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 January 2017 - 12:21 AM

Coop, perhaps that was a vision, and not a dream? I say this because I have had similar dreams...And I'm willing to bet so have several others on this forum.

Man, I can see it clearly in my mind, damn I want to go there now!

Perhaps we are to bring this to being? It would have to be on some tropical island I would think, like Belize or Jamaica. Not sure.

Edited by SteampunkScientist, 10 January 2017 - 12:22 AM.

• Coopdog and Arathu like this

#83 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 1,969 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 January 2017 - 04:09 AM

Man it needs to be. I agree. How the law can make you a felon for doing what people have done since time immemorial is way beyond me. They don't want a thinking populace is my impression of it all.

• SteampunkScientist likes this

#84 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

• OG VIP
  • 2,001 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 January 2017 - 07:46 AM

Man it needs to be. I agree. How the law can make you a felon for doing what people have done since time immemorial is way beyond me. They don't want a thinking populace is my impression of it all.

Dammit! Out of likes but yes!!!

#85 Arathu

Arathu

Woodlover

• OG VIP
  • 2,673 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 January 2017 - 08:48 PM

Dammit! Out of likes but yes!!!

I have visions all the time and lucidly dream as often as I can (although when I do I don't get any rest and I've been accused of being places that "I" wasn't...... :biggrin: ) My visions see this becoming reality on a global scale. It is the events leading up to that state of being that twists my guts into knots...............

• Skywatcher and SteampunkScientist like this

#86 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

• OG VIP
  • 2,001 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 January 2017 - 11:39 PM

Day by day, night after night
Blinded by the neon lights
Hurry here, hustlin' there
No one's got the time to spare

Money's tight, nothin' free
Won't somebody come and rescue me?
I am stranded, caught in the crossfire
Stranded, caught in the crossfire

Tooth for tooth, eye for an eye
Sell your soul just to buy, buy, buy
Beggin' a dollar, stealin' a dime
Come on can't you see that I
I am stranded ,caught in the crossfire
I am stranded, caught in the crossfire

I need some kind of kindness, some kind of sympathy oh, no
We're stranded, caught in the crossfire

I think Stevie captured the same thought here...

Edited by SteampunkScientist, 13 January 2017 - 11:39 PM.

#87 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 1,969 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 January 2017 - 05:43 PM

Out of likes but excellently said. :)

• SteampunkScientist likes this

#88 Arathu

Arathu