#101 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,080 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 27 March 2017 - 12:56 PM

Another one was about a young black leopard. I know it was a leopard because I could see it's spots in it's fur. It was hiding in a hollow tree, and my mom was there, and she went to reach in and pick it up. I told her, "Hey that is not some housecat! Leave it alone!" She was all indignant but as we walked away, the mother came on scene and luckily for us we were leaving.

I have had quite a few dreams involving totem animals and they are all powerful dreams. I started to write about my interpretation of this dream, but it strikes me personal, so I will leave it for your own. My dreams are getting ever more interesting. This morning I dreamed about being in the South West somewhere wandering around a big military installation which was mostly under ground lol. Odd as I have only even been through that area once when I was young and didn't see anything military then.

• Skywatcher likes this

#102 Skywatcher

Skywatcher

Twilight Walker

• 5,064 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 27 March 2017 - 11:35 PM

I started to write about my interpretation of this dream, but it strikes me personal, so I will leave it for your own. 

I understand this.

I also have no doubt that what meaning you are learning from these dreams is of great value. I do know the feeling when given powerful self realizations, that to speak of them may de-value this in some way.

Dreaming can have so many different levels. I am of the belief that not all dreams are dream at all, just as not all states we call awake are actually awake. The veil between is very thin in areas, and from my own experience we can be in both at the same time, or perhaps that is another state altogether. The beautiful thing is we do not have to define it clearly to go to any of these states and learn or act................... 

• Coopdog and SteampunkScientist like this

#103 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,080 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 March 2017 - 01:38 AM

Yes sir and I agree. Since I came to a lucid dreaming state, I often wonder which reality or if any of them is the "real" one. I have come to the solid belief that we are quantum creatures and that our consciousness is working in many realities, or layers of reality and that they are all slightly different. I have often wondered if at some point we achieved time travel, and if we did, every time we go back in time if we changed reality and caused a split or fork and from that moment on we had two realities, each one evolving along the timeline created if that makes any sense whatsoever.

My belief systems have been really getting a shaking up lately. Funny how it always seems to be evolving. I guess that is a direct result of the pursuit of these off the beaten path studies.

• pharmer, Arathu, Skywatcher and 1 other like this

#104 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

Distinguished Mad Scientist

• OG VIP
  • 2,523 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 March 2017 - 06:28 AM

My belief systems have been really getting a shaking up lately. Funny how it always seems to be evolving. I guess that is a direct result of the pursuit of these off the beaten path studies.

Beautifully stated!

I would submit that "death" is when we stop evolving and growing in this way.
  • Coopdog, pharmer and Skywatcher like this

#105 Arathu

Arathu

Dirtmaker

• OG VIP
  • 4,624 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 02 April 2017 - 09:10 AM

Beautifully stated!

I would submit that "death" is when we stop evolving and growing in this way.

And I will submit that "death" can be beaten, actually that isn't even close to accurate as there's nothing to beat and no competition involved, in just this manner as well..........I know I'm going for it..............personally I don't want this pain in the ass ego for any eternity............

The waking ego consciousness, to me at least, is a functional state for interaction with Mother Earth in the three dimensions on the surface. I call it "The Rock Mover" (take that as abstraction but with purpose) and should probably not be assigned any deeper importance than that. I see no reason to limit my perceptive and experiential bandwidth to just some state the consensus delusion calls "sober" and "productive"............In who's eyes and delusion is that a truth?

The truth is "I AM" 

A

• Skywatcher and Alder Logs like this

#106 Arathu

Arathu

Dirtmaker

• OG VIP
  • 4,624 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 23 April 2017 - 04:02 AM

OK....I got a visit from hawk-eagle-owl-man...............all night long that didn't speak a word.......he just looked at me..........piercing but almost a friendly manner.......

He kept "flying" around from post to post in a large yard somewhere and shape shifted between the various raptors......

So I was rudely throwing snowballs at him, I haven't even begun to understand why yet (probably the rebellious youth still inside) and he just kept coming closer and closer looking at me..........

I never managed to hit him even once, not even close and now my shoulder actually hurts.....hahahahah (and I can drill a catchers mitt from center field).......

In manlike form with dark shades on, which he took as he stopped very close and again just looked, his hair and beard was black and white mixed with a shape that created a raptor "suit"..........

I clearly said "Man you look just like an eagle" and he turned and fluffed his hair......just like a bird does, not with hands, morphed between all of those shapes.....and went back to humanoid form........

Made an interesting face and stared into me............I could feel it..........

Awesome dream visit..............

A

• Coopdog, Skywatcher, Alder Logs and 1 other like this

#107 Skywatcher

Skywatcher

Twilight Walker

• 5,064 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 23 April 2017 - 09:50 AM

Sorry Buddy, was that you? I didn't mean to be rude.

I was just trippin on that redheaded elf, hoppin around on all those rocks like another bird. Moving around was fun and those snowballs melted before they even got close, maybe you missed that...................

That and enjoying having so much hair again. I thought I was a hawk the whole time, but my attention was not really focused on my form so much as enjoyment..............

Later in the night I went on to a forested temple, with a crystal heart and center ring, and stayed in owl form until the ocean beings wandered into the temple center. I then found myself in Human form and was placing the crystal key into the lock to open the pathway to the water world, so we could all return.

• Coopdog, Arathu, Alder Logs and 1 other like this

#108 Arathu

Arathu

Dirtmaker

• OG VIP
  • 4,624 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 23 April 2017 - 03:19 PM

That's crazy.........I'm a hell of shot and could not understand why my snowballs were not hitting their mark..............hahahahahaha..............melting.......I did not see that but it makes sense.....

They were disappearing.......melting.........of course.............Far out!

:biggrin:

• Skywatcher, Alder Logs and SteampunkScientist like this

#109 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

• OG VIP
  • 2,523 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 23 April 2017 - 07:18 PM

I was testing my latest steam powered laser, shooting at snowballs... ;-)

Skye is in no condition to be hit in the beak with a snowball when he's in his bird form.

Edited by SteampunkScientist, 23 April 2017 - 07:19 PM.

• Arathu likes this

#110 Skywatcher

Skywatcher

Twilight Walker

• 5,064 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 24 April 2017 - 09:06 AM

All jocularity posted above aside Arathu, this was an important dream.

I could share the symbolisms of Hawk, Owl, and Eagle, but those would be my own symbolisms. What is really important is what those raptor birds, and that they are all birds of prey, would mean to you.

You may ask yourself, what would all or any of these raptors wish to teach or show me? In the dream, the intense attention of this morphing being was one of great interest, but not a threatening nature. Reflecting on the question of what you could learn from these visitors will bring you better clarity of understanding.

I believe your rebellious youth was indeed what expressed itself by the throwing of snowballs. not actually a harmful weapon, but more of a playful, but cool repelling that was not effective.

It was indeed an awesome dream visit, one that should inspire a deeper look at the lessons and teachings that Owl, Eagle, and Hawk would like to share with you.

I have myself been taught much about the respect and relationship of predator and prey by Hawk. He is not unlike you, and only takes what is needed. I believe from your dream there was an air of mutual respect exchanged, with an offer of perhaps more.

(I was in fact a Hawk for a while in dream that night, and my image of you engaged in a snowball fight with a man/bird was humorously enjoyed, and I could not help myself)

• Arathu and SteampunkScientist like this

#111 Arathu

Arathu

Dirtmaker

• OG VIP
  • 4,624 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 June 2017 - 10:28 AM

All jocularity posted above aside Arathu, this was an important dream.

I could share the symbolisms of Hawk, Owl, and Eagle, but those would be my own symbolisms. What is really important is what those raptor birds, and that they are all birds of prey, would mean to you.

You may ask yourself, what would all or any of these raptors wish to teach or show me? In the dream, the intense attention of this morphing being was one of great interest, but not a threatening nature. Reflecting on the question of what you could learn from these visitors will bring you better clarity of understanding.

I believe your rebellious youth was indeed what expressed itself by the throwing of snowballs. not actually a harmful weapon, but more of a playful, but cool repelling that was not effective.

It was indeed an awesome dream visit, one that should inspire a deeper look at the lessons and teachings that Owl, Eagle, and Hawk would like to share with you.

I have myself been taught much about the respect and relationship of predator and prey by Hawk. He is not unlike you, and only takes what is needed. I believe from your dream there was an air of mutual respect exchanged, with an offer of perhaps more.

(I was in fact a Hawk for a while in dream that night, and my image of you engaged in a snowball fight with a man/bird was humorously enjoyed, and I could not help myself)

Since then I have had very close encounters with all three Raptors which are in fact native here in the wild "waking consensus reality state" for lack of a better term...............

Like the relationship I'm continuously evolving with runes I'm trying to gain insight and communication without jumping into someone elses interpretations of what it means.........

All three are speaking to my vision, not to mention the significance of the number three (as one) itself...........the interactions also evoked three separate streams within me simultaneously........

Powerful is an understatement Brother........ :hug: For example.........this ancient symbol (which IS NOT a racist symbol any more than swastika is (and it isn't racist either)) is a valknut. It is 3-6-9 in 1 

Odin-Villi-Ve, Urthr-Verdandi-Skuld, Triglav, Eagle-Owl-Hawk, Above-Between-Below, Branches-Trunk-Roots, Maiden-Mother-Crone, Boy-Man-Elder, Upper world-Middle world-Under world, and oh my how the triples keep coming and bubbling up with visions too........... 

712px-Valknut-Symbol-borromean.jpg

Man I'm going to wind up with another tattoo....I'm sure of it.......... :hug:

An ancient stone from Sweden........

Sacrificial_scene_on_Hammars_(II).png

By Sacrificial_scene_on_Hammars_(I).JPG: Berigderivative work: The Man in Question (talk) - Sacrificial_scene_on_Hammars_(I).JPG, CC BY-SA 3.0, https://commons.wiki...p?curid=6560287

Edited by Arathu, 08 June 2017 - 10:44 AM.

• Coopdog and Skywatcher like this

#112 Arathu

Arathu

Dirtmaker

• OG VIP
  • 4,624 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 June 2017 - 10:36 AM

My older brother, who is not in his old body any more, was in my dreams last night...........he kept riding a bicycle into high voltage power lines and then we would ride on train to work in some industrial plant and it would repeat itself but different bicycle, different power lines, different train cars, different industry..............Each time he would ride the bike right into the power lines with a massive electrical arc-flash and then roll around on the ground but not be killed........of course he's already dead now, at least his old body died.........hahahahahaha..................man how is a guy supposed to get any sleep?

Bird's of prey, talking mushrooms, dwarves and all sorts of underground dwellers, and now crazy dead older brothers..................I think I need some of those plants you have Skye..........hahahaha

A

• Coopdog and Skywatcher like this

#113 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,080 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 June 2017 - 11:36 AM

Interesting this thread should pop up as soon as I log in. Maybe my crazy dreams of last night were meant to be recorded. First I dreamed of being in a landscape like back home in Ohio. Climbing around on rocky terrain and canoeing down a river with frequent stops and there were Copper Heads and Water Mocassin's all over the damn place. They didn't both me but made my faceless male companion very nervous.

2nd I dreamed of a house that I was paid to do something in, that was absolutely infested with bigass aggressive rats. I tried shooting them but as all I had was a .22 it was rather ineffective and ended up stomping and crushing them all over the place. Very long and detailed dream with lots of components, including a big open room with all sorts of cool and interesting stuff in it that was being damaged by the rats.

3rd, I dreamed I went to a park by a river with a guy I just met recently and only met one time. We were making our way towards a baseball game going on, and found a few patches of whitish but magic mushrooms that I had never seen before. My buddy however was from around here and said "Oh yeah, those are the kind allright, but we don't want to eat some here do we?" To which I answered, "O hell yes we do! We're at the park, we can stay here for a few hours no problem!" So we both ate a few BIG handfuls, and proceeded to the ballgame. As we sat there to watch, we were invited to play, and though I am not a ball player, we said yes, but before we actually got to, someone asked if that was my van over there, and could I possibly take them, (The whole team) somewhere first?

I started to make excuses like hey I just ate several ounces of magic mushrooms, but it seemed important, so I said yes and we all started across the big field towards my van, when all the sudden the world turned into a cartoon, and I could see big patches of color gliding on the river, and big blocks of color on the roads, which I assume my hallucinating mind had made out of cars. I also realized that all my money was fake money and I was broke as hell. I realized I was not going to be able to drive anyone anywhere, and I woke up grinning from ear to ear as if coming down from a strong but positive trip.

Interesting night last night!

Edited by Coopdog, 08 June 2017 - 11:37 AM.

• Arathu and Skywatcher like this

#114 Skywatcher

Skywatcher

Twilight Walker

• 5,064 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 June 2017 - 06:34 PM

I'm sure this is going to sound whacked, but I have been having some really weird dreams for the last few weeks. I do not feel these are my dreams, it is like I am picking up or experiencing somebody else's dreams.

I told you this is going to sound like I'm cracked........

These dreams are people I do not know, and the dreamer reacts to situations in ways I never would. I do not feel like I am in the dream, more like I am watching a movie, detached.

Example from last night,

There is a person in some kind of vehicle. It seems like a car but is some kind of cross between a van and a bubble. There is a woman who is ill somehow, and the scene shifts to a strange apartment/ complex with tenants or residents. I do not know or recognise any of them. The woman is now on the ground in a room, and she is not breathing well. I watch as she just sort of Deflates, like a skin shell, into the carpet. The people in the area seem oblivious and just ignore this. Everything shifts and I am watching some guy go down open stairs.It looks like a metal stair in a factory. There is a shadow following him. It is not his shadow, it is separated. There are animals running around in the building but I do not know what they are. They are mostly horse size, but some kind of predator. The guy enters a room and grabs a woman with black hair that looks battered. The room is full of about 8 or more other people. I can feel a kind of rage but I can't act. He kills her, a slaughter with a lot of blood. He throws pieces of her out the door into the stairwell to be eaten. I am weirded out, but not there to do anything, just watching.

I wake up very nauseated and grossed out. I feel like what the F was that? I have to get up awhile to clear my head.

There are lots of these kind of dreams lately, where I feel like I am watching but not there. They are not all gruesome scenes like that one, but sometimes just complete nonsense. Unconnected short scenes that skip from one into something totally different, with people and places that don't seem to make any sense. I wake up feeling uncomfortable, disturbed, with no explanation. I feel like I was just forced to watch a program I would not ever watch.

Nothing weird is going on in my life right now. I have never had dreams with gory blood bath scenes and they disturb me. I find if I get up and shake it off, the rest of the night will be normal dreams.

Edited by Skywatcher, 10 June 2017 - 06:41 PM.

• Coopdog, Arathu, SteampunkScientist and 1 other like this

#115 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

• OG VIP
  • 2,523 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 June 2017 - 07:51 AM

Wow Skye! It's like your watching a dream from the future, or a possible future. Perhaps one of your allies can shed more light. A dream repeating is usually important, but a series of similar dreams like this seems very significant.
  • Skywatcher likes this

#116 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,080 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 June 2017 - 11:35 PM

It is amazing what our subconscious can throw at us. Since I started lucid dreaming, I rarely have what I would call a bad dream, but sometimes our subconscious can throw us one hell of a curve ball and shatter our illusions of control regardless. Those sound like disturbing dreams Skywatcher. I hope your dreams turn back around to positive things for you soon. Sending positive dream world energy your way...

• Skywatcher and SteampunkScientist like this

#117 Arathu

Arathu

Dirtmaker

• OG VIP
  • 4,624 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 June 2017 - 06:30 AM

Indeed Skye write those down in detail, they are likely going to piece together into something important. Sorry they are so disturbing but that's important to note. When the subconscious has an urgent message it will find a way to penetrate and communicate with us directly. Throw some runes and see if you can get any more light on the subject without the gory visuals...........

Mine are always crazy....and personally Coop I've had to back off the lucid stuff because I'm not getting rest............ :ohmy:

Last night was runes....hot hippy chicks with hairy legs.....and a strange bus ride through the crystal energy lattice........looking for jobs. Literally a psychedelic quantum physics job fair............hahahahahaha..........I'm so tweaked......

A

• Skywatcher and SteampunkScientist like this

#118 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

• OG VIP
  • 2,523 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 June 2017 - 09:45 PM

Man I do like the sex in lucid dreaming!

Now, to find out where that chick is out there who was dreaming with me...

Edited by SteampunkScientist, 12 June 2017 - 09:45 PM.

• Arathu and Skywatcher like this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!