135 replies to this topic

#121 Skywatcher

Skywatcher

Twilight Walker

• 5,244 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 August 2017 - 09:49 AM

I also find it interesting and somehow relevant, that I always have these dreams between when I first fall asleep. and they end at somewhere between 12:30PM and 12: 50PM. This is the first dream state for me, and always the deepest sleep state for most people. The wake time is without fail, "12: 40something" about 97% of the time.

I have on multiple occasions seen or used devices in these dreams that are incredibly detailed, and as a result seem like I either have been shown something important, or perhaps unlocked a memory from some alternate data storage........

(atlantean technology or something from ancient records?)

At the risk of sounding delusional Coop, I have come to believe there are some of us who somehow "transport" into another world, or perhaps it is this one in a step of separation. Something bad has, or is happening there, and we have been "called" to help somehow.

I have read the dreams you have posted and find it beyond coincidence that someone else sees this place and also feels they must help or intervene. The fact that lucid dreaming is always involved make me question where this place we go in that state is in relation to our waking reality.

I believe we both interact with non human beings in these "dreams", some of which are helpful and concerned, and some of which are very hurtfully negative.

I admit I write these down here to see if there are others who experience a similar kind of reality slip, or are seeing a glimpse of this place. I think we are both "Dream Warriors" Coop, although I do not understand why or how, or what makes us feel drawn to do battle of sorts in this alternate world. 

I have a guess as to what qualities a person needs to be asked for help by this place, and one of the main similarities I see is it is "lightworkers" who are needed both in this world and the alternate adjacent reality.

Tell me if this makes sense or feels true....................

I hope there are others who are relating to this as well, and would want to get additional input from them.

• Coopdog likes this

#122 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,114 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 August 2017 - 04:24 PM

Skye since becoming a lucid dreamer, I have begun to lose the idea that we "dream" at all. That other reality is just as real as this one is except for the fact that I become some sort of Chi warrior and can enact feats that I have been unable to do here. Maybe I need to work on that as I truly believe we are gifted far beyond what they have conditioned us to believe and that our minds can indeed effect reality in profound ways.

My dream from this morning. (Most of my most vivid dreams are in the morning after sunrise)

I was at a location that seemed to be part friend part family, where we were doing some shooting before beginning work. The work we were doing was sad work, as we were dismantling a huge barn home as the family had been forced to sell it. This barn is massive, and has a huge loft easily a hundred feet by a hundred feet that has been turned into a home. The new buyers wanted this removed for some reason. There were many people there helping as it was a lot of work. We were inside doing the demo work when we heard a shot, and found that the patriarch had committed suicide outside.

We were mortified, and I took a young girl, maybe 5 into my care, and tried to console her. Then came the stormtroopers. These are dressed in military uniform, but appear to be big muscular half pig half human creatures. BTW I don't consider cops to be "pigs" and have respect for our law enforcement officers for the most part, these are instead genetic crosses bred for power.

They immediately begin systematically shooting people. I take the girl and jump out the back of the barn onto a pile of the wood we demo'd hoping not to land on any nails and take off cross country. I come to a big fenced in place and somehow get past the fence and instead of being safe, I find we are in a training facility where these pig creatures are learning to shoot and kill us. We run through a constructed landscape and duck under a house. When I try to come out from under the other side of the house, several of these pig creatures see me, and begin shooting large caliber automatic rifles at me.

We ran up the stairs and out of the door on the opposite side of where the troopers were, and I run around the side of the house with the girl and there is a little spot with a nook in the house and a little bush. We run behind that and hide and I think we are ok as several of the stormtroopers run past. Then suddenly we are at gunpoint as the last one sees us. I woke up before this was resolved.

Skye, I have been a dream warrior for many years now. I fight demons, fierce animals, snakes, ghosts, and hostile enforcers in my dreams and almost always win even before I became lucid in my dreams. I also wonder where it is that we go. The world is similar to this one, but smaller somehow and I know the horizon is not as far away maybe a third as far away, like the world is the size of the moon instead of the Earth.

I believe very strongly that we can influence our reality in this waking world too, but I wonder if we are supposed to if you know what I mean? Maybe we are handicapped at that so we don't mess up the carefully constructed and fragile balances that enable this world to survive.

So there ya go. Peace...

• Skywatcher likes this

#123 Arathu

Arathu

Dirtmaker

• OG VIP
  • 5,201 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 August 2017 - 05:33 PM

You don't have a cat......... :biggrin:

lk;√ľnnnnnnnnnn\ 0--------999-ui>..m,.00000000000000n

lk ; unnnnnnnnnn \ 0--------999-ui>..m,.00000000000000n

lk = Life Skills ;

unnnnnnnnnn = Vitality Great Need \

0--------999 (hhh) = Catastrophic cycle -

ui = Vitality Frozen >..

m=Mankind,.

00000000000000n = Ancestral Wyrd Necessity

You need a runic font...........

Pretty interesting if viewed like this.................

A

Edited by Arathu, 12 August 2017 - 05:35 PM.

• Coopdog and Skywatcher like this

#124 Skywatcher

Skywatcher

Twilight Walker

• 5,244 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 August 2017 - 06:02 PM

Perhaps I underestimate the little redhead........................

He is also good at rearranging photo projects and eatting the corners on pictures he thinks should be left out.

post-126525-0-20957900-1502578934.jpg

Debbies kittysitting.jpg

Edited by Skywatcher, 12 August 2017 - 06:04 PM.

• Coopdog and Arathu like this

#125 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

Distinguished Mad Scientist

• OG VIP
  • 2,715 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 August 2017 - 11:36 AM

Wow Skye! Incredible. I could picture it all as you described it... So vividly it seemed almost like I've seen the same thing somewhere.

The keepers... Like shadow people whom I have seen while awake. Those things are real.

Edited by SteampunkScientist, 13 August 2017 - 11:36 AM.

• Skywatcher likes this

#126 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,114 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 August 2017 - 02:59 PM

Shadow people are indeed real. A haunted house we lived in when we were young had one that walked around all the time. You would be in the living room and there was a good sized gap under the bedroom door at the end of the hall, and many times my wife and I watched as a shadow moved around the room when there was nobody in there to make it.

• Arathu, Skywatcher and SteampunkScientist like this

#127 Skywatcher

Skywatcher

Twilight Walker

• 5,244 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 August 2017 - 10:09 PM

Interesting that shadow people were brought up. I have very spotty, only partial recall of my dream this morning, somewhere between 4:00 AM, and 5:45 when I actually woke up.

I wish I could recall more, as it seemed important when I woke, but faded very quickly. I was in my house from childhood. Someone was tucking me into the bed, but it was too tight and I felt like I was being bound. My mother was there, putting out breakfast, a help yourself array. I recall it was my mother after she had become sick, and she was stumbling and had the "sick" smell I remember.

I complained. "Stop it ! Your suffocating me." but I don't know it was her tightening the bedding around me,

I opened my eyes and it was early light. I looked at the wall beside the bed and there was a door made of shadows from the window, shining on the wall. A young boy, a shadow of a boy, walked to the door and actually walked through the light rectangle door made from shadows on the wall. He stopped right before he left, and turned to look at me with a mischievous smile, and then walked through and left.

Without remembering what happened between, I then was at the table eating breakfast. The young boy was back, sitting beside me. He was telling me something, but I could not understand the words. I somehow knew it was important and strained to hear and comprehend what he was telling me. He looked at me again, and then faded to a shadow and then gone. I woke there.

This was a regular, non lucid dream, but I know the meaning has importance as it all seemed very strange.

Edited by Skywatcher, 13 August 2017 - 10:16 PM.

• SteampunkScientist likes this

#128 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,114 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 07 September 2017 - 01:00 PM

Here's an odd one for you dream interpreters... First scenario, I was driving my old 1970 Cadillac Sedan Deville up some obscure rock trail and came to a place blocked by someone cutting up a large metal trailer with a torch and stacking the pieces neatly. I back up and came around another way, but decided to stop and say thank you for the work they were doing clearing the trail. There was a man and a woman, maybe Mexican, maybe Native American, speaking a language I did not understand. When I got out of the car and approached got some very hostile glares. "Just wanted to say thank you for clearing the path." said I extending my hand to shake hands. He was now very energetically polishing the rock face. He spat and turned away from me. I was shocked and walked back to my car wondering how can we ever make amends to our differences when there is hate like that between two people who have never met. I continued on that path...

Came across an old broken down house like we had in the neighborhoods where I grew up. Inhabited, but in bad repair. I found myself at the back door, which was ajar, and walked in. It smelled of elder people and was a smell I associated from my friends grandmother's house as  kid. I crept through the house finding a box of candy bars that I have not seen since I was a kid. I heard voices and cries in the next room. I snuck up a small set of stairs, maybe 5 steps, and could see in the room there, a lady in the pangs of giving birth, and another lady massaging her back. She appeared to be Hispanic as well, and was telling the lady giving birth that it was very important she lay with her man right now to cement the bond between the three of them. (Baby, mother and father) and that if she would not do it then the lady assisting would as it had to be done right now.

I became aware of my daughter across the room doing some very mean things to my little dog. She said "You know I have never liked dogs!" and I woke up very disturbed and having a feeling like I should have recognized something important in those images. They are burned into my mind even now and this was days ago. High strangeness dreams lol

• Arathu, Skywatcher and SteampunkScientist like this

#129 Arathu

Arathu

Dirtmaker

• OG VIP
  • 5,201 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 September 2017 - 07:40 AM

Whoa Coop that's good stuff right there................first thing I try to do is get the personal attachments off the symbols by writing the most vivid objects down....so for example "Broken down house" without "like WE had" and etc. etc. This sounds like your sub-conscious speaking about the imbalance between the way we live now and what might be a better way........the animal telling the ego to check itself...........(that's just the impression I get from it)

My latest strangeness was in the form of very large, very fast, "snakes" at the Elementary School I attended as child in the 70's (I wonder why there)..........I was with some people that I couldn't see because they were behind my vision and peripheral but I was talking to them and I have the sense that I knew them all very well. We were out on the side of the building and I notice a snake and it noticed me. I was not afraid or even startled but it hauled ass at astonishingly high speed to the wood line about 100 yards away and then moved back and forth just in the treeline. Except there in the tree's it wasn't down on the ground crawling...almost like it absorbed into the fabric of the scene and distorted the view like a faceted bubble (for lack of better description). We went inside the old school and up the stairs....so that's where 2nd and 3rd grade were.......there were snakes in various places...crawling on the walls....the ceilings......even one of those old one piece school desks that changed from snake to desk to snake. And then looking out the window the super fast one came back from the woods to where it started on the asphalt.........that school has been torn down for many years now..............the other "people"/beings with me never stepped out into my vision but were behind me and distinctly present/speaking/pointing out observations all of it related to the various snakes.............."snake" is not quite accurate to describe them................ 

I woke up perplexed...not disturbed or anything but simply perplex and intrigued...................high speed "snakes" hahahahahaha

EDIT: I did express my acceptance of a new job yesterday...with confidence and actually desire to do it regardless of the challenges...in fact I'm looking forward to it and the changes. Hello snake...how are you today....and he ran away from me........I like snakes..............

A       

Edited by Arathu, 16 September 2017 - 07:57 AM.

#130 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,114 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 September 2017 - 12:57 PM

I can relate to similarities of that dream in a big way in a couple of different ways. When I was a kid I was a snake kid. I had literally hundreds of snakes in my childhood and caught almost all of them myself. Garter Snakes, Milk Snakes, ferocious ass water snakes (non poisonous but look and act mean and aggressive as hell) I even had venomous ones, Copperheads, Cotton mouths, and a Rattlesnake. The one I never managed to catch though was the Black Snake. People called them Blue Racers because they shine with a blue iridescence if the sun catches them just right. They are lightning fast and tend to live in or near rock piles where they can escape as fast as you see them. They can get quite large and I have seen one that was 7-8 feet long. I always thought them exotic and beautiful and always wanted one as a pet but was NEVER able to catch one.

I was probably twenty years old when I finally got to handle one at a local ranger station, and the ranger said the only reason I was able to catch it is because it was chilly and they don't move as fast when it's cold and that made sense. I let it go with a bigass smile and was grateful for the chance to finally look at one up close. I dream of snakes quite frequently and they are constant visitors in my dream scape. I think they are one of Gods most beautiful and exotic creations and they come in so many forms and colors.

I once had a monsterous acid trip on some 14 hits of Zodiac Blotter and not only I but my wife and her brother all observed the same vivid hallucination of the world covered in snakes. Draping down from the trees, slithering down rooftops, writhing a foot deep on the ground like we were literally wading through them. My wife and her brother only did a couple of hits each of that acid and got the same hallucinations. I have always considered it one of the strangest qualities of psychedelics that people can share the same hallucinogenic visions. How is that possible? Simple suggestion? That seems to be a stretch when they are so vivid and realistic. That one fact makes me feel strongly that we may indeed be experiencing a true alternate reality when we go there.

So yeah Arathu, I can relate to snake dreams and visions, even super fast ones! Odd you would say it like that as it has been one of my own experiences.  :) Peace...

Edited by Coopdog, 16 September 2017 - 12:58 PM.

#131 Arathu

Arathu

Dirtmaker

• OG VIP
  • 5,201 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 September 2017 - 01:15 PM

It has been said that the human body is like a radio or TV set......even that our radio, TV, telephones, and computer technologies are copies of that design. I've had that conversation with some folks before and it seems to make sense to me. Just as you and I can tune our individual radios to the same frequency and signals, TV's and other receivers, so you and I can see and experience the same beautiful view of a waterfall or sunset with out eyes and ears, we can also "tune in" to the same trips..........good stuff man............

#132 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

Distinguished Mad Scientist

• OG VIP
  • 2,715 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 September 2017 - 11:26 PM

Or, because we all share the same ultimate mind, perhaps we are, in a sense, bleeding into each other and having the same literal thought. One mind.

Edited by SteampunkScientist, 16 September 2017 - 11:27 PM.

#133 pharmer

pharmer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,721 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 September 2017 - 11:27 AM

Re: blue racers

I've seen them only twice.

Once a single snake, gone in a flash

The second time it was a half dozen, maybe more maybe less but I was so dazzled counting was put way on the back burner just so my mind could comprehend what I was seeing.

These were in a boxy formation and moving as a school of fish would - in unison and in the same direction with lightning fast 90 degree turns. Add to this the Z shape of their moving, irridescent flashing bodies and this was quite a show. I was able to keep up with them for maybe 40 feet before they disappeared into the brush.

Once in a lifetime......and as good as any hallucination I've ever had

• Coopdog and Arathu like this

#134 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 1,651 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 12:01 PM

This is already epic :)

Skywatcher. Five is a humanitarian number numerologically. It also is freedom. Great empathy and compassion for the world. A sense of justice. The will and desire to make the world a better place. Rather than sit at banquets you have more important things on your mind. Like protect the scared child. You are a leader and if you choose to be of service to humanity in any free choice you have. You will lead. Either by example or literally. You have the power in you to tear down old structures and rebuild old worn out ideas into something stronger and better. Don't be afraid to implement new systems and community projects that will bring benefit to the lives of many around you. If it is your yearning for positive change I believe you have the energy,strength of character and integrity to make the changes you so wish to see. Wise counsel is by your side. Listen to the inner voice within that gently nudges you toward these things. The wisenned woman. Your feminine aspect. That part of you that wishes every child in the world had a loving home and care, to feel safe. We can't always do everything but if we all do what we can. That is still making an enormous difference. There are others. Many of us feel alone in the same sentiments. Find the others. Help will appear whenever you need it, just ask.
  • Skywatcher likes this

#135 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,114 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 23 September 2017 - 05:46 PM

Last night I had one of my favorite sort of dreams. I was sneaking in to an old train caboose, and sitting in there smoking pot and chilling, when I realized there were two glasses of ice water under the table with ice still in them. Just as I realized I was not the only person there, two big black guys came in the door, and we were all startled to see one another. I had a sack of killer buds and broke them out and we all partook and sat and chilled while I played a guitar that was in the corner. All this time I wanted to get back outside to my flying chair, and didn't want them to see it or know about it as I was afraid they might want it and take it from me. I climbed up into the turret loft and snuck out that way, and got back down to my flying chair and took my seat. This was like a tall barstool with a back rest.

I was attempting to get into the right mindset to make it fly, as it resisted conscious efforts if they were too forced, and you had to simply get into a place where you knew it would fly and believe it into happening. After a couple of hesitant failures, I managed to get it up in the air. The dream was so real I could literally feel and smell the branches and leaves of a tree scrape at me as I inadvertently pushed through the branches on my way up. Then I was soaring and zooming like a barn swallow, and was so filled with the pure joy of flying. What a beautiful dream, and it went on for a while too. I LOVE flying dreams and they always seem to involve some sort of tool, like a little plastic plane like we used to shoot with a rubber band that I held on to each wingtip or in this case my magic flying chair. What an awesome feeling in that dream!

• Arathu, Skywatcher and Pan1 like this

#136 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 1,651 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 11:08 PM

Love flying too. I can do it laying down flying feet forward.

Hadn't been dreaming but last night I washed my mouth out with borax for a slight gum infection. It decalcifies the pineal gland.

I dreamed that I was going to visit my Moms house but she didn't live there. The layout of the houses around hers was the same but different people lived in them. I noticed a party a few doors down and spoke to some people. I realized I must be on a different planet as there was high tech drone security coming for me so I placed a disc on the ground to stand on and flew at high speed away from them into this city until I lost them. Observing all of the houses I saw that they were perfectly organised with only one of three colors for roofing. Everything so tidy and kept. I decided to investigate and went inside one of these buildings which were all joined wall to wall. Everything super neat and tidy, spotless. The people inhabiting them weren't people. Although they were bi pedal and wore very neat clothing their heads were cow shaped except not typical bovine ears. All of them. I decided to walk through a wall into the next house (feels spongy as you merge through) a voice of one of them said "I wouldn't go in there if I were you" as my face came through the other side I saw a loungeroom that was a bit messy. I heard "Junkies" and pulled myself back through the wall. I think I was awoken by a noise after that.

Then today I had the strangest dream that I was seduced by a friend. I fixed her toilet which had broken off at the base. We started having sex in her bathroom but her daughter walked in. Her daughter was in her twenties and was like. Oh you've blown it now I had the hots for you. I organised to meet my friend later so later came and I was driving on the hwy and nearly ran over a dog . I stopped to tell the owner to take his dog excersising in a safer place but he didn't seem to care so I went back to my car all the while this dog trying to chew my leg. I drove up the road and got out of my car in a secluded car park to do something I can't remember but got a creepy vibe there because Weirdo's so went back to my car and the steering wheel was missing so I had to use multigrips to try to turn the wheel but couldn't get them to grip the steering shaft. I thought well this is bullshit and decided to wake up :P

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!