• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Funkazitaki

Funkazitaki

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 27 posts

Posted 10 April 2016 - 08:57 AM

I was curious if anyone had some sudgestions for the ratio of edible lime to pulverized yopo internal seed material wich would yield the highest bioavalability. Has anybody attempted to have an assistant exhale into the insufation tube to aid in the prossess? I have spent a significant portion of time living with a south American shamen, whose home country will not be stated here, and he would always ask me to blow into the other end of his wooden tube to assist him with insufation, claiming this would make the prossess less painful and more successful.
  • Heirloom likes this

#2 Heirloom

Heirloom

Quantum Particle

• OG VIP
  • 4,581 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 April 2016 - 10:11 AM

I believe the beans are roasted lightly first ground to powder and 1 part picking lime to 3 parts ground seed.

check Erowid  they should have info .

I just snorted it myself.

let us know what you find out and give details on your trip

#3 Plant

Plant

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 130 posts

Posted 01 July 2018 - 01:25 PM

Is Yopo and oily seed? I have ordered some but they have not arrived. I am wondering if the active chemicals would come out with the oil or could you remove the oil and leave the solid seed pulp.

#4 sparrow95

sparrow95

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 163 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 01 July 2018 - 04:22 PM

I haven't prepared it, but the "snuff" I have done twice was roasted ground seeds mixed with ash and water, then dried.  It was extremely effective, and contrary to reports, not at all painful.  The first time it was the consistency of flour, and plugged my nose and sinuses with one insuflation to each side.  The second felt more coarse, gritty, and I was able to get two in each side.  That was extreme +++

In effect it is similar in some ways to DMT.  But different.

• av8or likes this

#5 av8or

av8or

Bump Master

• Free Member
  • 77 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 01 July 2018 - 07:36 PM

You have piqued my interest......now comes the learning..... :biggrin:

• sparrow95 and Plant like this

#6 Plant

Plant

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 130 posts

Posted 05 July 2018 - 05:30 PM

I got my seeds today. They are so much smaller and thinner than the picture looked. At first I thought there was no way there could be anything inside something so thin, but I got out my reading glasses and took a pair of scissors and cut carefully around the rim, following the little ridge, and it peeled right apart. The inside is a strange consistency, rubbery? Gummy? Anyway, I sliced into thin little pieces and placed on a baking sheet and toasted. I hope I didn't toast too much, but I know they make a rape' with it and that stuff is literally ashes, so hopefully I didn't screw it up.

#7 Plant

Plant

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 130 posts

Posted 05 July 2018 - 08:33 PM

Ok, so I did 5 little ones in this way, I guess they were half the diameter of a dime? Is that typical? Some were twice as big. But I crushed the toasted seeds and then smoked some with mainly a light headed relaxed feeling, so I put all the rest of the powder in and tried again after a while, like 20 mins later I guess. I took big hits and was suddenly struck by nausea , so I stopped. After that couple of big hits I lay down and started having closed eye visuals and feeling a melted into surroundings sort of feeling. It didn't last long but the Enigma album I was listening to was a nice touch. I am thinking this seed is quit capable of providing a good trip, but I don't know if I can take the nausea, I hate vomiting.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!