Paradox
©
Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

I Am a New Member, Why Can't I See My Posts, Why Can't I Add a Profile Pic!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

(~);}

• App Administrator
  • 3,170 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 April 2016 - 11:29 PM

All new members automatically are signed up with "Myco Newb" status. For the first 3 posts from a new member, those posts will need to be approved by a live person within our staff. This feature is security for our community from Spammers or otherwise less desirable threats that we do not care to have here. New members post are not automatically approved by a robot, so please give staff time to react to all new posts before posting in every area that you can find that will let you post. This forum that this thread resides in is specifically designated for your introductory posts. The forum title is "Welcome Mat". If you are a new member wondering why you can only "Reply" or "Start a Topic" here and one other place which is specifically for site technical questions, that is by design. Once a new member has 3 "approved" posts, that member will be upgraded to "Free Member" Status and is granted the permissions to post and start topics in many of the most popular forums. Posting multiple times with out the original posts being approve will not suddenly make your posts visible, so if are new and wondering why your posts are not showing up, more that likely it's not because you did something wrong. Its because someone behind the curtain here needs to approve the first 3 posts of every new member. Keep in mind when making your first 3 posts that not only is it the first impression you make to staff but also your future friends, family and community. Welcome to Mycotopia Myco Newbs! We are looking forward to seeing you in the forums!

post-105498-0-51518900-1477250826.png

Also until you graduate to "Free Member" status, certain features of you user profile are disabled. For example changing or adding and avatar picture.
post-105498-0-57751900-1477251478.png

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_0784.PNG
  • IMG_0785.PNG

Edited by coorsmikey, 23 October 2016 - 02:39 PM.

• Myc, AGAMA, stewbid1 and 6 others like this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!