#181 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

Distinguished Mad Scientist

• OG VIP
  • 3,840 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 02 January 2019 - 07:30 PM

It's hard to believe I came to the same conclusion five years ago now, there are some mighty fine people here, so 417, please feel welcome!
  • 417outsiders likes this

#182 417outsiders

417outsiders

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 124 posts

Posted 02 January 2019 - 07:59 PM

Thx, very happy to be here, it's a bit of an overload of the senses. I see something interesting and start checking it out, then.. oh look a butterfly, I've bounced around more than my temporary out of state checks, btw, can I use those on here? Jk
This place is cool
  • Myc, SteampunkScientist and Mushinist like this

#183 417outsiders

417outsiders

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 124 posts

Posted 02 January 2019 - 08:00 PM

Thank you, I already do.
  • SteampunkScientist and AliasT like this

#184 CAliYojimbo

CAliYojimbo

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 February 2019 - 12:58 PM

This is fantastic!

• coorsmikey likes this

#185 ittybit

ittybit

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 February 2019 - 08:51 PM

I love what I just read. I am very new but very interested in learning more and believe good things are out there to help people. And I also want to, so I declare  :)

#186 dirtdiver

dirtdiver

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 February 2019 - 01:28 PM

It is so comforting to see some familiar names from the past. I started my journey with Psylocybe Fanaticus and McPherson's PF Tek back in the laste 90's. I followed the archived post to the new site when it was being moderated by Hippie who was spreading his knowlege and expertise enhancing the use of BRF cakes. Mostly lurking and leaning. Now I'm back and happy to see that you are continuing to nurture the community on this forum. Nice work keeping it together!

#187 Kingslim

Kingslim

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 February 2019 - 01:33 PM

I got to say, I love this. It makes me feel great to be apart of a great, positive community. Unity at it's finest great job Zen!

#188 YoMtvCaps

YoMtvCaps

Mycophiliac

• Myco Newb
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 March 2019 - 01:06 AM

We are all connected and all connected to this planet. Anything I do against you, I do against myself. Everybody wants to change the world for all the wrong reasons which has done more harm than good. I think we should let the world change us instead. 

#189 MushroomConsulting

MushroomConsulting

Mycophiliac

• Myco Newb
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 March 2019 - 03:25 PM

Hi Everyone - This is John. Many of you already know me as I was the President of Aloha Medicinals for a lot of years. In fact, many of the members here have been my students and interns at one time or another. Now that I have retired, I wanted to take some time to share my knowledge of cultivation. If you have any questions, I have almost 45 years of experience in growing over 180 different species, so fire away! Chances are I have already run into and worked through whatever problems you may be encountering. I would love to share my knowledge with other growers. I look forward to becoming engaged with all of you. As with most of us, mushrooms are my passion. Thanks!

• Zen_, coorsmikey, Skywatcher and 4 others like this

#190 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

Hippiecritical

• App Administrator
  • 5,965 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 March 2019 - 09:21 PM

Hi Everyone - This is John. Many of you already know me as I was the President of Aloha Medicinals for a lot of years. In fact, many of the members here have been my students and interns at one time or another. Now that I have retired, I wanted to take some time to share my knowledge of cultivation. If you have any questions, I have almost 45 years of experience in growing over 180 different species, so fire away! Chances are I have already run into and worked through whatever problems you may be encountering. I would love to share my knowledge with other growers. I look forward to becoming engaged with all of you. As with most of us, mushrooms are my passion. Thanks!

Welcome and WOW! What a privilege it is to have you join us! Totally awesome I am speechless! 

• Zen_ and Cuboid like this

#191 AliasT

AliasT

Mycophiliac

• Myco Newb
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 March 2019 - 11:02 PM

As a new member, I'd like to say that I strive to make the world a better place. I love that this introduction is followed by the members of this forum.

• Zen_ and SteampunkScientist like this

#192 ScottFree

ScottFree

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 April 2019 - 07:23 AM

What an amazing privilege! I can’t tell you you enthusiastic I am to start learning and knowing that we have such resources is exciting. Thanks for lending your expertise sir!
  • Zen_ likes this

#193 DarkerKingSpade

DarkerKingSpade

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 May 2019 - 10:25 PM

I really enjoy reading this declaration
Lifts me up when feeling low
Especially lately with not much success due to this variable or that one
Beaten but not out
Glad found this place just a breathe of fresh air