• Please log in to reply
204 replies to this topic

#201 Opendoors

Opendoors

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 19 posts

Posted 11 June 2019 - 08:23 PM

I'm sorry ,I'm not sure if this is the right thread or not I dont have alot of experience with computers, but I do have a little experience growing mushrooms , a little, and I've posted a couple things , but how do I know if my posts have been approved?
Sorry, I dont mean to be a pest
  • Blackbirdzzzz likes this

#202 wharfrat

wharfrat

someone familiar

• App Administrator
  • 6,380 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 June 2019 - 09:39 PM

I'm sorry ,I'm not sure if this is the right thread or not I dont have alot of experience with computers, but I do have a little experience growing mushrooms , a little, and I've posted a couple things , but how do I know if my posts have been approved?
Sorry, I dont mean to be a pest

you are a free member now, you can post anywhere u like with no approvals. welcome

Edited by wharfrat, 11 June 2019 - 09:39 PM.

• Zen_ and Opendoors like this

#203 Blackbirdzzzz

Blackbirdzzzz

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 June 2019 - 02:40 AM

Although I registered a while back, I haven't spent any time here and just now discovered the Declaration of Contribution. What a wonderful introduction to this community!  I'm new to cultivation, on my first grow, and when searching the internet for answers this past month, I always ended up on that other site. Mycotopia is an enormous and much welcome contrast! I only wish I had stumbled back here sooner. I'm a bit of an introvert, so by nature hesitant to participate, but this community does seem warm and welcoming and I hope to interact with some of you very soon. I am glad Mycotopia exists and I'm delighted to be here! 

• Zen_ and Opendoors like this

#204 Zen_

Zen_

Timelord

• Founders
  • 5,036 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted Yesterday, 09:40 PM

Thanks for providing an amazing website. It will surely improve many lives... including mine! :biggrin:

I am a paramedic with many psychological scars. I need healing. Anti-depressants have helped but I don't wish to take them forever. I love what I read about psilocybin and it's benefits for depression etc.

I went to the Amazon a while back and did a 10 day jungle medicine retreat (including ayahuasca) which was one of the most challenging things I ever faced. Was great but when I got back to civilization, the old issues crept back in.

I'm very interested in microdosing with psilocybin.

Thanks,

I'll do my absolute best to be a great member of this amazing community. :biggrin: :biggrin:

PLEASE share your experience with your jungle trip if you have not already. I know a LOT LOT LOT of people would LOVE to read about it, and many others have thought about taking one of those trips themselves so any references/links/sites may be of help to. Thank you either way!

Welcome to Mycotopia! 

#205 Zen_

Zen_

Timelord

• Founders
  • 5,036 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted Yesterday, 09:41 PM

Although I registered a while back, I haven't spent any time here and just now discovered the Declaration of Contribution. What a wonderful introduction to this community!  I'm new to cultivation, on my first grow, and when searching the internet for answers this past month, I always ended up on that other site. Mycotopia is an enormous and much welcome contrast! I only wish I had stumbled back here sooner. I'm a bit of an introvert, so by nature hesitant to participate, but this community does seem warm and welcoming and I hope to interact with some of you very soon. I am glad Mycotopia exists and I'm delighted to be here! 

We are glad you are here too. Welcome to Mycotopia!

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!